- Joined
- May 25, 2010
- Messages
- 44
- Reaction score
- 5
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
I've been thinkin about this for a while and just recently i've put 2gether a few things that kind of back up what im about to say (hopefullyXD)
I believe there maybe a link between the Hokage and the Sensei of the Hokage maybe a uncle-nephew relationship, this should help me explain a lil more clearly (please note that the text written across the page is in reference to the Senju name
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/410/02-03/
feel free to comment ppl XD
I believe there maybe a link between the Hokage and the Sensei of the Hokage maybe a uncle-nephew relationship, this should help me explain a lil more clearly (please note that the text written across the page is in reference to the Senju name

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/410/02-03/
feel free to comment ppl XD