The return of the...Baka?!? XDD

Iceiphoenix

Hunter x Queen
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
2,353
Reaction score
2,443
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Re: HazeKiller

You haven't seen the posts in his old thread. :XD
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
Re: HazeKiller

omg...were you guys writing essays? :oh
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: HazeKiller

Pretty Much,

You never responded to my traitor claims, Baka!
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: HazeKiller

woot your old thread is gone? :scry but your new thread already provides new stuff to talk about :3c

I enjoy action manga's primarily, comedy is also high up on my list. I really dislike harem stories...
Try Nisekoi :cheez

Probably my favorite series ever would be NGE, I'm currently hooked on Mahjong manga such as Saki, Legendary Gambler Tetsuya and Akagi etc. Other gambling psychological manga are really cool too.
Evangelion? Why is it your fav series?

I'm a huge fan too though, they finally announced that the new movie will come soon :wtf

I find that I'm actually quite a naive or idealistic reader, I seem to like Tolkien's black and white LOTR over GRRM's Song of Ice and Fire; admittedly both are brilliant series.
I like ASoIaF more :XD you nailed it, for me LOTR is just too much divided into Black and White (it's still a great series, without a doubt).

Who's your fav chara in ASoIaF?
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: HazeKiller

Baka I'm sorry for your thread I can imagine how you feel cuse if my thread disapeared I'd cry too :crying

But hey man cheer up love is only temporary it eventually fades. And your love for this one may surpass the old one.
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
someone just said LOTR......???:zomg

 
Last edited by a moderator:

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Eugh Uni is hectic...so hard to manage my time properly V__V;;

Trying to do more translation - more like get back into it and it's impossible.

I've been doing Chinese Debating lol that's pretty hectic too... hopefully i don't get Pwned. :XD

@Nii-Chan: Not sure, kinda dislike the premise of Nisekoi, but since you reccomend it I will try again...

Fave character is probably Bran...the other one being Jon. Snow.

My main complaint with ASOIAF is pretty much that I felt so betrayed by the author every time there's a twist. not sure. Maybe I'm still naive haha. I felt so torn at various parts of the series and I really hated that. I liked it when Tolkein put his characters through trial, but at least they weren't really messed up etc...

Do you read any other genres Nii-Chan?

---------- Post added at 11:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:53 PM ----------

Also it's really hard trying to keep up with everybody's MZ thread when my appearance here is so intermittent...Q____Q
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
You really love that once Ancy huh? :oh
yeah..I do...something wrong with it? :oh



As for Bran.. I'm not sure I like him. He's rather dull and predictable. Tyrion is the most intriguing character I've encountered so far.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
@Nii-Chan: Not sure, kinda dislike the premise of Nisekoi, but since you reccomend it I will try again...
I can understand it but I think it's a hilarious manga. At least I will be sure that you love the characters faces and expressions :D there are quite a few people who enjoy it so if you don't pay too much attention to the kind of "harem" theme you will definitely enjoy this.

but if you really dislike it after 10 or 15 chapters you should probably drop it

Fave character is probably Bran...the other one being Jon. Snow.

My main complaint with ASOIAF is pretty much that I felt so betrayed by the author every time there's a twist. not sure. Maybe I'm still naive haha. I felt so torn at various parts of the series and I really hated that. I liked it when Tolkein put his characters through trial, but at least they weren't really messed up etc...
Oh, not the usual choice. What do you like about Bran? I think he gets underestimated by a lot of readers, for me he's quie the interesting character too. I take it you read all the 5 books? The latest development regarding him could turn out pretty epic :hee

hmm like what f.ex.? Of course you don't like every choice Martin makes but I like that about him - he's not scared of killing loved characters or to make some extreme choices.

And well, the theme is definitely a lot more dark in ASoIaF. Lord of the Rings is still for kids, in a way. The usual cliches and stuff.

Do you read any other genres Nii-Chan?
You mean for books? I'm not really limited to a genre but as you might have noticed I like historical ones quite a bit :D I've read a few crime thrillers too but the names just won't pop up at the moment <__< Stephen King books too like "It" or "Misery", one or two science-fiction and ofc a lot of fantasies. Bit sleepy at the moment so that's all that comes to mind atm.

Also it's really hard trying to keep up with everybody's MZ thread when my appearance here is so intermittent...Q____Q
Come here more often :p

yeah..I do...something wrong with it? :oh
Well... I guess not :oh
 
Top