The return of the...

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: CrownedGuilt

I'm sure you've already met Imp.
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: CrownedGuilt

He got sent back to 'weird' for not choosing male :D
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: CrownedGuilt

He was preparing for the FF day.
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: CrownedGuilt

Why would the Fun Forum have a day?
And what happens then?
And he's like that since I remember .
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: CrownedGuilt

It's the Farfalla Friday.
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: CrownedGuilt

And what's that ^^ (nobody answered dd who kept on asking :D)
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: CrownedGuilt

Evil answered if I remember correctly.

Oh, even twice:
Why does it have to be her Friday though? (I wouldn't get invited that way :D)
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: CrownedGuilt

Don't know. Ask Evil or Imp.

It's a fun day though. At least it seems like it.
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: CrownedGuilt

It's almost (over)x2 here ...
1800
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: CrownedGuilt

?
You mean the day is almost over?
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: CrownedGuilt

yeah :)

---------- Post added September 25, 2012 at 03:03 PM ---------- Previous post was September 14, 2012 at 06:01 PM ----------

I'm back :arf
Got a lot of reading to do ^^

---------- Post added September 26, 2012 at 12:28 PM ---------- Previous post was September 25, 2012 at 03:03 PM ----------

Like Baron Münchhausen I'll drag myself from the bottom of this swamp with my own hand ^^

---------- Post added at 08:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:28 PM ----------

Keep living ^^

---------- Post added September 28, 2012 at 12:48 PM ---------- Previous post was September 26, 2012 at 08:13 PM ----------


---------- Post added October 02, 2012 at 12:26 PM ---------- Previous post was September 28, 2012 at 12:48 PM ----------

Another great J band discovered - Steropony.

---------- Post added at 12:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:26 PM ----------

And the bad news Id this doubleposting continues I'll be out of msg space T.T
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: CrownedGuilt

Pity post.

 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: CrownedGuilt

Thank you.

---------- Post added at 08:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:48 PM ----------

...These women are female über-nerds. They are failing to grasp that straight A's and a good career track are no more meaningful than a complete collection of Anime figurines if they cannot find a fulfilling relationship and successfully reproduce. At least male nerds understand that romance and reproduction are central priorities even if they lack the socialization to make it happen.
in the comments section under an article about the 'hook-up culture'

---------- Post added October 04, 2012 at 12:16 AM ---------- Previous post was October 02, 2012 at 08:32 PM ----------

 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,098
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: CrownedGuilt

Hey Wizz - what game are you playing now?
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: CrownedGuilt

Game hm? haven't played those in a while, been watching anime, reading manga and writing codes past few days, last thing I played must've been more than 1-2 weeks ago and it was Endless Space (probably)

---------- Post added October 09, 2012 at 12:51 AM ---------- Previous post was October 06, 2012 at 04:50 AM ----------

Nothing goes on here... really
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Here goes nothing...

What music do you listen to?
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Here goes nothing...

In theory almost everything, but mostly retro, pop/rock hits and bit by bit more and more j-pop/rock lately I've been listening to Abney Park, Alownation, Ikimono Gakari and Guilty Crowns OST also Bolero by Maurice Ravel (kinda stuck with me since: "The Impossible Planet" Doctor Who 2005
During the night shift, the base plays Maurice Ravel's Bolero.
I've determined I'm very productive when listening to classical music while doing something (for example cleaning my room))

Also I've been avoiding male vocals, but from around the time I first met Adi-chan I've been listening to a lot of them and liking it (Lifehouse, Shinedown, Nickelback, Bryan Adams, Green Day, Sum 41, Maroon 5, Simple Red, My Chemical Romance and others) Some of the 'girls' I'm listening to (as opposed to male vocals) include Evanescence, Paramore, Avril, bits of Rihanna and Lady Gaga, Miss Teeq (very good for roller blading), Da Buzz (hope you heard of those), Cascada, most of the Spice Girls when they went Single (Melanie C., Melanie B., Emma Bunton.., but all of them have at least one song each (since they broke up) that I like), Kelly Clarkson, almost forgot to include Pink and Britney and Six Pence None The Richer.
As for retro/rock goes Beatles, recently Doors, Pearl Jam, Omega, Rolling stones, I have trouble with Deep Purple..., (basically most of the music from the 70s and 80s)
I like most of the 'Dance' from the 90s as well I've been trying to compile a list on youtube, but they keep deleting videos...

And some other names would be Rednex (and half of the 'country' world), D-Devils, Prodigy(those I've likes since I first heard "No Good" in a disco on while on vacation for my 5-10 Birthday on Black Sea (in a town called 'Primorsko' (lit. transl. something like 'next to the sea)), KoRn, Fischerspoone, Linkin Park and The Pixies this is as far as I can go for now. I'm sure I'm forgetting something, but can't remember what right now.. except that I'll add some Jp. band names (or at least anime related ones)

Blowing for soup, The Pillows, Akeboshi, Supercell, Kurogami, Daft Punk there aren't really many (yet) and If I was to name OSt rather than bands there would be at least twice or trice more ...

---------- Post added at 03:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:00 PM ----------

Things I forgot:
Girls Aloud, Shugababes, Muse, Mutya Buena, Daniel Powter (Bad Day)
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Here goes nothing...

Do you like hiphop?
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Here goes nothing...

A bit (as far as I can tell), but the pop side of it. (not the rap one)

---------- Post added at 09:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:03 PM ----------

Ok, just now I got the game of 2013 ^^ (Video Games section)

---------- Post added October 13, 2012 at 01:57 AM ---------- Previous post was October 09, 2012 at 09:15 PM ----------

http://www.drvenom.org/ This guys is simply hilarious. (And the comments under his videos on youtube even more so)

---------- Post added October 15, 2012 at 12:08 AM ---------- Previous post was October 13, 2012 at 01:57 AM ----------



What's wrong with you people.. ?
 
Top