Re: Here goes nothing...
oh i was like him for a short period of time
yeah,but there r still many beard combinations left ^^
oh i was like him for a short period of time

yeah,but there r still many beard combinations left ^^

My uncle looks a bit like the 1-st one ^^oh i was like him for a short period of time
yeah,but there r still many beard combinations left ^^

But you said you're learning fastu mean in the beard thread..i guess not i dunno how to change pics =)
u forgot that i didnt do much stuff on pc before![]()


Yeshur profile picture is the real you isnt it ??
No, that's just how lucky I'm ^^so the avatar represents ur haircut![]()
Post a pic.so the avatar represents ur haircut![]()

I'm getting a haircut tomorrow, might as well make a pic after that ^^So we all gather for what exactly? o.O
Post a pic.![]()
but i didSo we all gather for what exactly? o.O
Post a pic.![]()

I like pussies and hot babes, yes. Something wrong with that?if u love kittehs and babies ...thaaaaaaaaaaaaaan yeah
MH most sweeet member! <3

Well that was a looooooooooong time ago, I did a major wipe of everyone I'm not chatting with and since you never initiated a conversation and the only place we were talking was in that group chat I left, I thought you won't write ever again and deleted youHello wizzard. Why did you delete me from your skype?
