The return of the...

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Got the POWAH!

:o I've done no such thing. if you want me to post, you need to
A) Quote me so I get notification
B)Like my post so I get notification
C)PM me so I get notification.
or D) find me and request a conversation in a certain place :D (find me in another thread I mean)
:x3...sorry bro...didnt know where u were,,,same with mazino...tell him i said wats up if u see him:^_^
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Got the POWAH!

:D you just go to my profile and if I'm online it will tell you what thread I'm in :D (somewhere in the middle bottom)
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,087
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Got the POWAH!

 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Got the POWAH!

Such a greasy smile.. :D
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Got the POWAH!

I think its what most men like to drink....
beer
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Got the POWAH!

I think its what most men like to drink....
beer
got one of those in my hand right now...bud light is my drink...

if u like eggnog...mix with alil kentucky bourban...good drink this time of year
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Got the POWAH!

I actively hate beer.

And rarely drink alcohol in general.
Also I'm a nonsmoker and drugs are a no-no.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Got the POWAH!

itz final...

i'm a home owner.... ;)
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Got the POWAH!

Crap....It's so cold in my room right now that while I'm breathing I feel like an angry dragon... :D
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Got the POWAH!

Crap....It's so cold in my room right now that while I'm breathing I feel like an angry dragon... :D
turn the heat on...

whats funny is itz winter here and it only gets down in the 60s...at night...

our days are like 75 to 80 degrees
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Got the POWAH!

turn the heat on...

whats funny is itz winter here and it only gets down in the 60s...at night...

our days are like 75 to 80 degrees
I'll begin with closing the windows :lmao

---------- Post added December 16, 2012 at 03:30 PM ---------- Previous post was December 13, 2012 at 11:48 PM ----------

*Wizzard goes on hiatus and who know but will be back probably in a month or less*

---------- Post added January 03, 2013 at 04:33 PM ---------- Previous post was December 16, 2012 at 03:30 PM ----------

I'm taking a 20 minute break from the Hiatus. ^^
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,087
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Been LoLing so hard laltely... that I'm lvl 13 now ^^

non ninja :hug

Wizz - its been a while - how you been - hows life, how sex?

Hows everything, hows new years?

Tell me all you :bishie
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Been LoLing so hard laltely... that I'm lvl 13 now ^^

non ninja :hug

Wizz - its been a while - how you been - hows life, how sex?

Hows everything, hows new years?

Tell me all you :bishie
sorry, can't do it in the time I have left from the break of the break/hiatus :lol

still single. NY not bad, Christmas - same, Doctor who was out, I weep for the days of Russel T. Davis. and will be gone in a bit, came by to read some manga turns out N,B and OP are not out yet (this week)
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,087
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Been LoLing so hard laltely... that I'm lvl 13 now ^^

You are lol -ing level 13?

I think I WAS A 2
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Been LoLing so hard laltely... that I'm lvl 13 now ^^

we miss u lil bro...hope the holidays were great....


ho ho hummmm?
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Been LoLing so hard laltely... that I'm lvl 13 now ^^

Not bad.

Mama's BDay today, caught a little break, read what's been posted 'bout me last month ^^. It's interesting how when you're not around people tend to say kinder stuff about you :D (isn't it usually the other way around :D) I guess I'm just that kind of person, pulls the worst out of everybody :lol


During the holidays my mum noticed I laugh like Santa :D It turned out I can't stop and it continued until the winter break was over. Everything was like 'Ha-ha-ha' or "Hm-hm-hm"
-.-' even now when I remember about it I resumes -.-*
 
Last edited:

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Re: Hey-ya!

hes alive :o
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Hey-ya!

And His thread suddenly hits 14k+ views :o :lmao
 
Top