- Joined
- Oct 15, 2011
- Messages
- 118
- Reaction score
- 45
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Anyone noticed?
Obito: Birthday - 10 February
Izuna: Birthday - 10 February
Obito: Bloodtype - 0
Izuna: Bloodtype - 0
Random similarities? I don't think so, is Obito actually a "replica" of Izuna?
We haven't heard anything yet of Obitos parents could it be that he isn't a real born ninja but rather an experiment done by Madara?
I mean that would explain why Madara took his time to actually rescue this "random" Uchiha. He already knew him so there was a point for him to be rescued. I highly doubt Madara just randomly found Obito under the rocks.
Tobi/Obito found out that he was nothing more than... well, nothing?
-Reasons for him to turn into what he is now:
He found out that he isn't human, his last wish got crushed = that girl that he loved didn't cared about him/she got killed (mostlikely), people knew about his connection to Madara/hate involved towards him.
Therefor = I am No One, as he stated is making sense.
What do you think?
Obito: Birthday - 10 February
Izuna: Birthday - 10 February
Obito: Bloodtype - 0
Izuna: Bloodtype - 0
Random similarities? I don't think so, is Obito actually a "replica" of Izuna?
We haven't heard anything yet of Obitos parents could it be that he isn't a real born ninja but rather an experiment done by Madara?
I mean that would explain why Madara took his time to actually rescue this "random" Uchiha. He already knew him so there was a point for him to be rescued. I highly doubt Madara just randomly found Obito under the rocks.
Tobi/Obito found out that he was nothing more than... well, nothing?
-Reasons for him to turn into what he is now:
He found out that he isn't human, his last wish got crushed = that girl that he loved didn't cared about him/she got killed (mostlikely), people knew about his connection to Madara/hate involved towards him.
Therefor = I am No One, as he stated is making sense.
What do you think?
Last edited: