Discussion The Scavenger Hunt 2012 Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: The Scavenger Hunt Sign-up Thread

are you guys during daylight saving time?
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: The Scavenger Hunt Sign-up Thread

Do the people that not get first....do they get eliminated?
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Scavenger Hunt Sign-up Thread

are you guys during daylight saving time?
What do you want to know BB? XD We're going by GMT, the DST ends on 2nd October so that won't have any influence

Do the people that not get first....do they get eliminated?
Everyone who solves the three riddles in 24 hours advances to the next round dd :mono
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: The Scavenger Hunt Sign-up Thread

niichan check your pm you baka!
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: The Scavenger Hunt Sign-up Thread

I wanted to know if you guys were in dlst so I could know if you were 3 or 4 hours ahead of me in gmt time.
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: The Scavenger Hunt Sign-up Thread

are there more people actually actively playing?

DD's team and Bugzee's team seem to have gone trough already. But I don't see much people giving this atention. Farfalla is on but doesn't seem to be looking for anything.
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: The Scavenger Hunt Sign-up Thread

Well. I have been really busy today, so has the other two. So yeah... ALL NIGHT GRIND GO.

---------- Post added at 11:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:59 PM ----------

Fuuuuuuuuuu No mods. On... I NEED HINT NAO
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: The Scavenger Hunt Sign-up Thread

I can give you one since mods aren't here

Think outside the box :derp
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: The Scavenger Hunt Sign-up Thread

I would like to apologize in advance. :cookiestare
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: The Scavenger Hunt Discussion Thread

I alrdy let anybody I SHOULD let know about why I wasn't digging that yet >.> Fuck off.

Edit: BTW, at 11:14 I was looking for the riddles >.> I went to bed a while after, after looking for them for 30 mins or something. Learn how to stalk people if you're going to bug them >.>
 
Last edited:

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: The Scavenger Hunt Discussion Thread

I alrdy let anybody I SHOULD let know about why I wasn't digging that yet >.> Fuck off.

Edit: BTW, at 11:14 I was looking for the riddles >.> I went to bed a while after, after looking for them for 30 mins or something. Learn how to stalk people if you're going to bug them >.>
what are you talking about..


P.S next round when?
 

Iceiphoenix

Hunter x Queen
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
2,353
Reaction score
2,443
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Re: The Scavenger Hunt Discussion Thread

Omaigosh!Omaigosh!

BBB Banana, Iceiphoenix, we're totally teaming up!
Y U NO PM ME, HAH? :arf

Added googlez and Icey for now, feel free to join anytime BB :hee
Thaaaanks for adding me without even asking me... :oh

That's a pity! I'm rather busy then as well, but I thought we'd still make it. Though I guess Icey won't have any time either...
Yeah, packed with SACs these days. :crying Into the busy end of the year...

Googz :crying

And Icey still hasn't said a word which makes me think she doesn't even have time to come on MH.

Seems like in the end I'll be the only chibi team representant left :crying
Oi, oi, oi. I do come on, though I only check the threads I'm subbed to and I don't look around at new threads. Hell, I didn't even know this was on this year until I received goldb's PM saying that the hunt has started and I'm just all "WTF, WHAT IS THIS, I DON'T EVEN--" :oh



And with saying that, please remove me from the participants' list. I did not know of this or that I'm part of a team until just about 10 minutes ago. I'll be wayyy too busy this week, and I won't have time to do anything. :darn Too bad this wasn't two weeks earlier. :XD I would still have been on holidays.

BBBro, Googz... LET'S PWN IT NEXT YEAR! :turtle
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: The Scavenger Hunt Discussion Thread

Shit nearly everyone got eliminated.
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: The Scavenger Hunt Discussion Thread

I alrdy let anybody I SHOULD let know about why I wasn't digging that yet >.> Fuck off.

Edit: BTW, at 11:14 I was looking for the riddles >.> I went to bed a while after, after looking for them for 30 mins or something. Learn how to stalk people if you're going to bug them >.>
Wow no need to be mad you women get mad too easily calm down and go make a sandwich :derp

I wasn't asking for explanation though just saying this scav hunt was kinda dead.

Y U NO PM ME, HAH? :arf
Thaaaanks for adding me without even asking me... :oh

Yeah, packed with SACs these days. :crying Into the busy end of the year...

Oi, oi, oi. I do come on, though I only check the threads I'm subbed to and I don't look around at new threads. Hell, I didn't even know this was on this year until I received goldb's PM saying that the hunt has started and I'm just all "WTF, WHAT IS THIS, I DON'T EVEN--" :oh

And with saying that, please remove me from the participants' list. I did not know of this or that I'm part of a team until just about 10 minutes ago. I'll be wayyy too busy this week, and I won't have time to do anything. :darn Too bad this wasn't two weeks earlier. :XD I would still have been on holidays.

BBBro, Googz... LET'S PWN IT NEXT YEAR! :turtle

Don't worry Ice I'll win this year for team chibi. :shakefist

Shit nearly everyone got eliminated.
I already expected that sadly :o
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: The Scavenger Hunt Discussion Thread

Who is this lynxian person??
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top