The Scott Pilgrim Thread Again™

DesiSkull

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 30, 2006
Messages
561
Reaction score
1
Re: The Hermie Stalk Show Thread

haha yeh i was watching that show at that time. tht was pretty hilarious lol
 

Hermie

vs. The World.
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 17, 2006
Messages
2,827
Reaction score
282
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Norway
Re: The Hermie Stalk Show Thread

I don't know of any free ones, but how about IRC? (If you're unsure on how to use it, Tamerlane wrote a great guide here)
 

ibra87

天のデンマーク語
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 18, 2006
Messages
6,110
Reaction score
1,288
Country
Denmark
Re: The Hermie Stalk Show Thread

Hermie said:
I don't know of any free ones, but how about IRC? (If you're unsure on how to use it, Tamerlane wrote a great guide here)
:D spread the OP love <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

How is Norway and raining out there?
Do you like rain?
Do you like snow?
How tall was the biggest snowman you've ever tried building?
Perfume brand?
Simpsons or Family guy (or south park)?
 

midnight789

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2006
Messages
319
Reaction score
0
Re: The Hermie Stalk Show Thread

I guess my questions got lost somewhere in the midst of all these other questions, so I'll give it another go :tem
1: (you've probably been asked this before, but I'm too lazy to check) What type of music do you listen to? What's your favorite band(s)? Do you play an instrument? If so, what?
2: If you could go back in time and change anything what would it be?
3: What question would you most like to be asked? :amuse
 

Hermie

vs. The World.
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 17, 2006
Messages
2,827
Reaction score
282
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Norway
Re: The Hermie Stalk Show Thread

ibra87 said:
How is Norway and raining out there?
It rains most or all of the fall, good parts of spring, and some in the summer. We had a very sunny August, but as soon as it switched to September, the weather turned gray and it started pouring down.
Do you like rain?
Only when it's not cold, and no wind.

Do you like snow?
When I'm inside, during Christmas, yes. Otherwise I am sick and tired of it, there's just toooo much of it. >.<
How tall was the biggest snowman you've ever tried building?
'round 2 meters.

Perfume brand?
Don't have any.

Simpsons or Family guy (or south park)?
They all rock pretty hard, but the big prize goes to Family Guy. :)
midnight789 said:
I guess my questions got lost somewhere in the midst of all these other questions, so I'll give it another go :tem
1: (you've probably been asked this before, but I'm too lazy to check) What type of music do you listen to?
Most good, old fashioned Classic Rock. But I listen to plenty of other stuff as well, just not usually the mainstream music.

What's your favorite band(s)?
My biggest favourites are AC/DC and Deep Purple. ^_^

Do you play an instrument? If so, what?
I play both the trombone, and el-bass. :)
2: If you could go back in time and change anything what would it be?
I'd prefer not to mess with the timeflow, but probably prevent a musicians early death (Bon Scott, Jim Morrison, John Bonham, etc.., you get the point)

3: What question would you most like to be asked? :amuse
Stuff I know, that can be helpful to people. :)
 

midnight789

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2006
Messages
319
Reaction score
0
Re: The Hermie Stalk Show Thread

Hermie said:
Most good, old fashioned Classic Rock. But I listen to plenty of other stuff as well, just not usually the mainstream music.
My biggest favourites are AC/DC and Deep Purple. ^_^
xD I agree with ya there, ya can't go wrong with the classics. You like any of the modern metal/rock?
Hermie said:
I play both the trombone, and el-bass. :)
sweet. Wish ya lived here, we don't have hardly any bass players :p
 

goofy_man

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 31, 2006
Messages
952
Reaction score
0
Country
United States
Re: The Hermie Stalk Show Thread

What is your favorite One Piece character technique (i.e., Gomu Gomu no Pistol, Epaule, Oni Giri, etc.)?
 

Hermie

vs. The World.
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 17, 2006
Messages
2,827
Reaction score
282
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Norway
Re: The Hermie Stalk Show Thread

midnight789 said:
xD I agree with ya there, ya can't go wrong with the classics. You like any of the modern metal/rock?sweet. Wish ya lived here, we don't have hardly any bass players :p
Modern hard rock is okay, but it can't hold a candle to the old stuff. :)

goofy_man said:
What is your favorite One Piece character technique (i.e., Gomu Gomu no Pistol, Epaule, Oni Giri, etc.)?
Anti-Manner: Kick Course!
 

goofy_man

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 31, 2006
Messages
952
Reaction score
0
Country
United States
Re: The Hermie Stalk Show Thread

Seeing as how Sanji seems to be your favorite character, what makes him stand out as a character in your opinion?
If you could meet Michael Foo (the voice of Sanji in the "English Dub" of One Piece), what would you say and/or do to him?
What do you think is Sanji's best outfit? His worst?
Will Sanji end up with Nami in the end?
 

Hermie

vs. The World.
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 17, 2006
Messages
2,827
Reaction score
282
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Norway
Re: The Hermie Stalk Show Thread

goofy_man said:
Seeing as how Sanji seems to be your favorite character, what makes him stand out as a character in your opinion?
Part of it is because I can really identify with him. I'm also very laid back, but have a severe weakness for the perfect sex, and I'm a gentleman. :)
I also like how he can seem rather weak and silly in one moment, then suddently deliver a bad-ass line and burst in and save everyone. He also holds his pride very high as a cook, a pirate and a man, which is very admirable. All in all, he seems much more human than Zoro.

If you could meet Michael Foo (the voice of Sanji in the "English Dub" of One Piece), what would you say and/or do to him?
As I've mentioned before, I haven't been affected much by the dub, so I'd probably ask him about why he chose to interpet the character that way.

What do you think is Sanji's best outfit? His worst?
At the beginning of Water 7, at least in some colorspreads, and in the anime, he had a blue t-shirt with "gentlecook" on it, which was just superb.
Another favourite is the W7/EL train ride outfit, the vest and ruffled orange shirt.
But the winner has got to be the Mr. Prince sunglasses, they gave him such an awesome look, when you couldn't see his eyes, just that cunning smile.

Worst, hmm.. The Arabasta robe.

Will Sanji end up with Nami in the end?
No. Nami is a lesbian.
 

goofy_man

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 31, 2006
Messages
952
Reaction score
0
Country
United States
Re: The Hermie Stalk Show Thread

What is the last thing you would expect Sanji to say and/or do?
Which One Piece arc is your favorite? Your worst?
 

Hermie

vs. The World.
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 17, 2006
Messages
2,827
Reaction score
282
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Norway
Re: The Hermie Stalk Show Thread

goofy_man said:
What is the last thing you would expect Sanji to say and/or do?
Do like his Doujin counterparts and get nasty with Zoro.

Which One Piece arc is your favorite? Your worst?
Arabasta was above all. Great villians, great emotional, touching moments, and a lot of cool side characters.
The worst is, surprisngly, Baratie arc. It just dragged out too much, they stood around and talked forever..
 

Hermie

vs. The World.
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 17, 2006
Messages
2,827
Reaction score
282
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Norway
Re: The Hermie Stalk Show Thread

Kyaaaaa, so lovely. <333
 

Dragonzair

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
7,348
Reaction score
11
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Re: The Hermie Stalk Show Thread

Ooh.

You're right. It looks hot in blue. XD
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: The Hermie Stalk Show Thread

Hermie said:
No. Nami is a lesbian.
How in the world did you come to that conclusion? XD
 

Hermie

vs. The World.
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 17, 2006
Messages
2,827
Reaction score
282
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Norway
Re: The Hermie Stalk Show Thread

I'll quote myself from NF here:

I have always considered Nami a lesbian.


-Grew up in an all woman household.
-Very independent and proud.
-Probably got abused by Arlong and the gang.
-Blatant disregard for how men react to her sexually, and uses her own sexuality to lure men.
-Cared more for both Vivi and Robin than anyone else.
-Bathed with and soaped in Vivi. (!)
-Carries no less than three phallic objects around, which can be put together to a bigger one...
-Those phalluses got upgraded with knobs at the end...
-Probably more that I am forgetting right now.



I thought she was swaying when she was showing a weakness to Sanji's chivalry a few chapters ago, but I think it pretty much got settled in 408 when she said the magic words...
Nami: わっ 色っぽい。。。 こんな秘書がいたら正直羨ましいっ!!
Whoa.. that's pretty sexy.. I wish I had a secretary like her!!

Nami: -って男か私は!!
-wait, why am I thinking like a guy!?
This being AFTER...
Seeing Kalifa naked and while taking a bath, and she even got molested by her right after she said it.
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: The Hermie Stalk Show Thread

Okay. You convinced me. She's a lesbo. :s
 

Dragonzair

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
7,348
Reaction score
11
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Re: The Hermie Stalk Show Thread

I'm pretty much crying over here when I think about it.

But whatever. I'll add to that.

The chapter where they finally meet up with Robin, she pushes Sanji away (who was about to hug Robin), and hugs Robin herself.

But I still say she makes a very cute couple with either Luffy or Sanji. ;____;
 
Top