The Scott Pilgrim Thread Again™

Hermie

vs. The World.
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 17, 2006
Messages
2,827
Reaction score
282
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Norway
Re: Who the hell is Hermie?!

Pffft, you're saying it as if it's a bad thing. >.>
Sorry, I forgot that you are a collector of restraining orders.
 

ttxdragon

Dearly Missed ;__;
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 30, 2006
Messages
5,662
Reaction score
299
Gender
Hidden
Country
Venezuela
Re: Who the hell is Hermie?!

:D


now this is more like the old times XD




and yeah, welcome back to the world of the living ask me threads XD
(though i can't say that about mine =| it's one post every month XD)
 

Hermie

vs. The World.
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 17, 2006
Messages
2,827
Reaction score
282
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Norway
Re: Who the hell is Hermie?!

Aww, know how that feels *goes to Tux's thread*
 

ttxdragon

Dearly Missed ;__;
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 30, 2006
Messages
5,662
Reaction score
299
Gender
Hidden
Country
Venezuela
Re: Who the hell is Hermie?!

so advertising your threads in other mods' threads helps XD

and you're getting close to your 2000 posts :O
nice :D
 

Hermie

vs. The World.
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 17, 2006
Messages
2,827
Reaction score
282
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Norway
Re: Who the hell is Hermie?!

Yeah, I've been here for well over a year now, so it should be about time. xD *too silent for his own good*
 

ttxdragon

Dearly Missed ;__;
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 30, 2006
Messages
5,662
Reaction score
299
Gender
Hidden
Country
Venezuela
Re: Who the hell is Hermie?!

yeah XD

although, we still got one even more silent admin here with zin XD

so at least your somewhat loud :D



and do you play/read visual novels? if yes, which have you played, if no, are you interested?
 
Last edited:

Hermie

vs. The World.
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 17, 2006
Messages
2,827
Reaction score
282
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Norway
Re: Who the hell is Hermie?!

I don't know, I don't think I have...
 

ttxdragon

Dearly Missed ;__;
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 30, 2006
Messages
5,662
Reaction score
299
Gender
Hidden
Country
Venezuela
Re: Who the hell is Hermie?!

any interest? there are so many awesome ones out there :D

like narcissu (non-ero) - completely translated
like fate-stay night (has one or two short scenes per route) one route is already translated :D
wind is awesome too <3 and NNL created a non-ero version for non-pervs (which you are not) too :D


did i really do this? horrible.


there you go, poor hermie ;)
 
Last edited:

Hermie

vs. The World.
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 17, 2006
Messages
2,827
Reaction score
282
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Norway
Re: Who the hell is Hermie?!

Whoo! \o/ <3

As for those visual novels, I'll check em out when I have time. :) *still catching up on manga, anime and tv-series from the internet loss*
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Who the hell is Hermie?!

Hermie <3 Glad to have you back around :3
 

Hermie

vs. The World.
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 17, 2006
Messages
2,827
Reaction score
282
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Norway
Re: Who the hell is Hermie?!

Good to be around again! :D
 

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
4,997
Reaction score
39
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
Re: Who the hell is Hermie?!

Welcome back dude!!! Since when you and khal haven't been around much, MH feels weird... I miss your daily marital quarrels with him. :p
 

Hermie

vs. The World.
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 17, 2006
Messages
2,827
Reaction score
282
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Norway
Re: Who the hell is Hermie?!

Heeeyy... <.<


But yeah, I'm properly back now, I even got colored my nick again. ^_^
 

Galth

Puella Magi
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
10,811
Reaction score
150
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Re: Who the hell is Hermie?!

Welcome back dude!!! Since when you and khal haven't been around much, MH feels weird... I miss your daily marital quarrels with him. :p
Hmmm, I'm around pretty much 24:7, I just don't post much outside certain areas...
 

rabb

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2006
Messages
1,572
Reaction score
26
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Who the hell is Hermie?!

err... i didnt even see that you were back ^^; happy belated birthday.
 

Galth

Puella Magi
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
10,811
Reaction score
150
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands

PaperYomiko

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2007
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
10
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Look! A Hermie! ♪~

Hermie!!

Thanks for helping me out with IRC :amuse

I'm surprised my inability to understand anything technological didn't drive you insane, good job with that :XD
 

Hermie

vs. The World.
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 17, 2006
Messages
2,827
Reaction score
282
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Norway
Re: Look! A Hermie! ♪~

No problem! I'm always ready to assist a maiden in need. ^__^



(Yay for someone actually posting in my thread)
 

PaperYomiko

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2007
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
10
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Look! A Hermie! ♪~

hm, Sanji indeed :XD

ok, now I'll bother you whenever I have a dumb computer question. Be prepared!!! :smile-big
 
Top