The Scott Pilgrim Thread Again™

eni

MH's Socialworker ٩( ᐛ )و ♡
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jul 21, 2006
Messages
14,313
Reaction score
1,730
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Re: Hermie: Who reads these things anyways?

Shoosh you ¬¬

Stiluz, pack Hermie in your luggage and sneak him to Germany when you come here :shakefist
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: Hermie: Who reads these things anyways?

Merry Christmas!!!!!!!
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Hermie: Who reads these things anyways?

Merry belated Christmas Hermie-san!!! :thumbs
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: Hermie: Who reads these things anyways?

Happy new year.
 
Last edited:

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Hermie: Who reads these things anyways?

Happy New Year Hermie!!!


So.....:blink what are you up 2 with the other mods??? :shifty :ninja :shifty

:XD
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Hermie: Who reads these things anyways?

Yo Hermie, where in Norway do you live?
 

Hermie

vs. The World.
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 17, 2006
Messages
2,827
Reaction score
282
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Norway
Re: Hermie: Who reads these things anyways?

O hey, it seems "Who reads these things" does not include myself. <.<

Thanks for the well wishes, all. ^__^



3cmm: I was born and raised in Tromsø, but I've been studying in Trondheim since the fall.
That's why I reacted to the rain. xD Up north it's either all sun or all snow. :p
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Hermie: Who reads these things anyways?

3cmm: I was born and raised in Tromsø, but I've been studying in Trondheim since the fall.
That's why I reacted to the rain. xD Up north it's either all sun or all snow. :p
Haha I know all about that though. I was stationed at Bardufoss for a year when I was in the army :)

Living without any sun at all for two months was quite an experience. Tromsø is a great city though, even if quite small.
 

Hermie

vs. The World.
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 17, 2006
Messages
2,827
Reaction score
282
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Norway
Re: Hermie: Who reads these things anyways?

It really is. =) I'm quite the proud Nordlænning, but I felt it had become too small and stale, had to get out of it to study. xD Was at the point where I couldn't walk down main street without seeing at least one face I recognised. <.<
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Hermie: Who reads these things anyways?

Haha, I bet Tromsø gets pretty "local" if you live there for a long time. I liked the clubs there though, they were neat. And there was one restaurant that had awesome burgers, though I can't recall the name. I think it was something with blue or something :darn

I think that applies for most people, wanting to get out I mean. I lived close to Oslo almost all my life, but for some reason I just don't feel any excitement when considering studying there. It's just... Normal and boring I guess, and it's great to get away for a while. I got too used to "living on my own" after a year in the army, so for me it felt natural to move out, get abit far away.
 

Hermie

vs. The World.
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 17, 2006
Messages
2,827
Reaction score
282
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Norway
Re: Hermie: Who reads these things anyways?

BlåRock is the place, best burgers in town, but also best place to go out drinking at night, if you're a Rock kind of person. =D

That's pretty much how I felt too, and Trondheim is a great change of pace, great student environment. ^^
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Hermie: Who reads these things anyways?

Ah yeah! BlåRock! I always used to freshen up there in the mornings after having gone out the night before xD Nothing beats a burger there and a repair-beer to get rid of the hangover feeling!

So what are you studying? Engineering?
 

Hermie

vs. The World.
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 17, 2006
Messages
2,827
Reaction score
282
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Norway
Re: Hermie: Who reads these things anyways?

What? Engineering? But that would be something useful to society, something that would result on a job after I graduate. :o

No, I'm studying Film Theory. :3 More fun, less useful. o/
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Hermie: Who reads these things anyways?

Ah, but that's awesome too. Atleast you're studying something that you have great interest in (hopefully) xD

When I went to high school I went to the Media & Communication line for three years, so I was kinda into the same thing really. Though I never bothered to continue in the same direction because my teachers sucked so they didn't really give me any inspiration, haha. Maybe you'll be the new "Harald Zwart" of Norway, he did receive the Oscar nomination for worst director which is super awesome :cool:
 

Hermie

vs. The World.
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 17, 2006
Messages
2,827
Reaction score
282
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Norway
Re: Hermie: Who reads these things anyways?

I did the same, but it seems I have had better luck with teachers. :p

And god no. -_-;
It's kinda sad how Sweden has Ingmar Bergman, Denmark has Lars von Trier, while we have that douchebag. <.<
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Hermie: Who reads these things anyways?

Cam aaaan. Harald Zwart is the shit, lol. xD Such a failure, but I still laugh of his movies. Pink Panther 2 was incredibly stupid and crappy, but god did I laugh. Probably because me and my friends have this weird humour from the first movie :p
 

Galth

Puella Magi
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
10,811
Reaction score
150
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Re: Hermie: Who reads these things anyways?

Ah, so you're claiming him? Good. We have nothing to do with this person. >_>
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Hermie: Who reads these things anyways?

^The saddest part is that Will Smith is producing, his son is acting and Jackie Chan is starring too, their reputation is gonna be ruined >_>

Hermie, how are you coping with this cold weather? Assuming it's cold in Trondheim. I nearly freeze my ears off on my way to the university at morning, and it's only a 12 minute walk. Shit I want summer! There was an awesome week down here 3 weeks ago that had +3 degrees etc every day + super sun. All the snow nearly dissapeared, but noooo, suddenly it went to -5 and snow began pouring down =P
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Hermie: Who reads these things anyways?

^The saddest part is that Will Smith is producing, his son is acting and Jackie Chan is starring too, their reputation is gonna be ruined >_>
Will Smith is just one of the many producers of the movie. And Jackie Chan's career isn't what it used to be anyway, he can be bothered to make movies like this. He doesn't care. He just does what he likes.
 
Top