Re: The "WTF Is Wrong With Khal" Thread
DesiSkull said:
Hermie..
nice to meet you man.. im newbie.. i will try and ask some questions as well
1. do you like any hard rock band, such as System of A Down? i also like AC/DC
Nice to meet you too! hope you enjoy it here.
I'm not that much into modern, post-grunge rock, put SoaD is pretty decent.
2. have you ever been down to the US? if yeh which state.
Nope, never.
And if I did, I'd probably tour a lot of states, meet up with girls people I've met online.
3. have you ever thought of playing bass guitar for some local band?
I have, but I haven't met anyone enough people with the same taste yet. xD
4. and the last.. whats up??
Not much, I'm just chilling, chatting with a certain female mod.
Nice to meet ya and congratz on your promotion; some quick questions:
1. Do you know ManoWar (metal band)`? If yah, do you like to hear their music?
Ah, yes, the "loudest band in the world". xD
They're okay, it's most fun just to listen to their lyrics (and laugh and their ridiculous outfits)
2. Since when have you been playing guitar?
8th grade, so about 4-5 years now.
3. After reading the 4 first pages of this thread, I have a question. How did Khal ever become a mod? X-P
I have NO idea.
4. How does it feel now that you have become more powerful than Khal now (admin>Khal)?
Pretty cool, I get to boss people (Khal) around ^__^ But it's also more responsebilities, and more functions I am so far afraid of using. <.<