Re: Khal is a girl
jabbament said:
Or better yet, have you ever dipped your hands in hot wax and peeled it off?
I do it all the time ^^ I dip pencils and stuff in the wax, too. It's the main reason why I keep candles in my room XD
Hermie said:
I didn't use to. Then I got a job.
I got quite a bit of glue on my hands when I painted Warhammer, so yes
...
No.
Sometimes I let glue dry on my hands just for fun. I love peeling it off ^^ Or I leave glue on plastic surface and let it dry in shapes and stuff XDD
Have you ever read Shakespear's Much Ado About Nothing? I have to and I don't wanna
What's your favorite pasta dish?
Have you ever had Thai food? If so, did you like it and what's your favorite dish?