The Scott Pilgrim Thread Again™

Hermie

vs. The World.
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 17, 2006
Messages
2,827
Reaction score
282
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Norway
Re: The Canada Discussion Thread Apparently™

That's like half of them. <.< (The other half is "hey, we're a group of best bros, but then something happens that disturbs the friendship. Will we be okay? (spoiler: Yes we will)"

mIRC and Sysreset can both be used past the so called "30-day-trial", just click on continue when the message pops up. :p
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Re: The Canada Discussion Thread Apparently™

That's like half of them. <.< (The other half is "hey, we're a group of best bros, but then something happens that disturbs the friendship. Will we be okay? (spoiler: Yes we will)"

mIRC and Sysreset can both be used past the so called "30-day-trial", just click on continue when the message pops up. :p
Really? Well Scandinavian movies tend to be bad..

Some Swedish movies that are watchable:
Lilja 4ever. -Lame title but quite moving, think Taken only less action and spies.

Noll Tolerans. -Usually Swedish movies with a cop as the main character are all the same but this one is watchable.

Fucking Åmål. -Classic, these days I watch this sort of movies for the laughs but back in '98 I think it had some sort of message. :amuse

Now over to the one Finish movie I can think of:
Pahat pojat. -Liked this, would watch it again if I had it, not good enough for me to bother acquiring it again though.

The Danish side:

Pusher. -Brilliant movie, I still have it on VHS here somewhere. Idolized the main character when I was younger.

Blinkende lygter. -The same as with Pahat Pojat. Good enough to be watched again but not good enough to bother acquiring it again.

Now usually I would point out some Norwegian flicks but I've only ever really watched one from which I remember nothing because I was drunk (big surprise there..).

Anyways on to Irc, so I can basically download a legit version and just keep using after 30 days? :nuts
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: The Canada Discussion Thread Apparently™

*sneaks in*

Howdy? Nice sig, like the color. You like technology? Do you like keep your gadgets like cellular phone, PC, and other stuff up to date?
 

Hermie

vs. The World.
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 17, 2006
Messages
2,827
Reaction score
282
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Norway
Re: The Canada Discussion Thread Apparently™

@iThePirate sorry, ignored your post at first. xD Scandinavian movies don't tend to be straight up bad, just... mediocre, run-of-the-mill. =/

as for mIRC, yeah, as long as you want. ^^

@Thorn Yeah, love it. :3 I usually can't afford top-of-the-line phones, but I do have an iPod Touch, and I keep both my puters pretty up to date. ^_^
 

Drmke

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 22, 2009
Messages
4,224
Reaction score
1,235
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Palestine
Re: The Canada Discussion Thread Apparently™

Howdy. What's you're avatar of???




Think we can be friends? :3
 

Hermie

vs. The World.
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 17, 2006
Messages
2,827
Reaction score
282
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Norway
Re: The Canada Discussion Thread Apparently™

Howdy. What's you're avatar of???




Think we can be friends? :3
It's from a teaser poster of Scott Pilgrim vs. The World, a movie I'm extremely excited about. I've linked the the amazing trailer a couple of posts up. ^^


Of course we can be friends! I love having friends. :3
 

Drmke

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 22, 2009
Messages
4,224
Reaction score
1,235
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Palestine
:wtf Love the trailer! This MIGHT inspire me to read the comic but definitely seeing the movie.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
yeah so i guess I'm late with the news -_- I looked for this thread to post the link when I noticed the title changed. I assumed as much.

well, yay?
 

Hermie

vs. The World.
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 17, 2006
Messages
2,827
Reaction score
282
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Norway
yeah so i guess I'm late with the news -_- I looked for this thread to post the link when I noticed the title changed. I assumed as much.

well, yay?
Yay. :3 I posted it pretty much the second it hit twitter. xD What did you think of it? ^_^
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
unfortunately, herms, I haven't had the chance to watch it yet. I'm suffering slow internet and prioritizing manga downloads vs anything else atm. :p
 

Hermie

vs. The World.
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 17, 2006
Messages
2,827
Reaction score
282
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Norway
But, but but.... It's so amazing. :wtf
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
rest assured it's no. 2 in my priority list. after I catch up with OP and the shoujo releases for this week I'm off to watch it.

The fact that the poster is official is enough for me right now.


Hermie... I saw the trailer.

Don't know what to expect of it. When I heard Michael Cera was gonna play the part I thought he was perfect for it. But after seeing the trailer I'm having second thoughts... hmm..
 
Last edited:

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Re: The Canada Discussion Thread Apparently™

@iThePirate sorry, ignored your post at first. xD Scandinavian movies don't tend to be straight up bad, just... mediocre, run-of-the-mill. =/
Aye, I guess that's a good way to phrase it. :nod

I checked the trailer out, fairly interested in the movie. :D
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
So I was rereading the Scott Pilgrim volumes...

what is your theory behind Ramona's glowing head? at volume 2 it starts glowing for some reason that I can't isolate. :shakefist
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Yooo Hermie!

Have you heard of or watched the film, Oldboy? :blink F**king great movie. You should check it out asap.

So do you want to become a film director/actor in the near future?
Dream job?
 

Hermie

vs. The World.
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 17, 2006
Messages
2,827
Reaction score
282
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Norway
Yup, seen it, it's great. ^^ Make sure to watch the other two movies of the trilogy, Lady Vengange, and Sympathy for Mr. Vengance.

I have no idea what I want to become, I just know I want to do something creative. ^^ Making movies, playing music, writing, something like that. \o/
 

Galth

Puella Magi
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
10,811
Reaction score
150
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Yup, seen it, it's great. ^^ Make sure to watch the other two movies of the trilogy, Lady Vengange, and Sympathy for Mr. Vengance.
"Vengance," huh? :oh

I get it, it's a pun? :oh
 

Galth

Puella Magi
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
10,811
Reaction score
150
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Unrelated and random, but I just happened to have this thread opened anyway: I was randomly doing one of those silly self-analysis tests online. And even though I realise they're pretty bullshitty, these results don't actually make me a happy Pim. xD

Paranoid: High
Schizoid: High
Schizotypal: High
Antisocial: Moderate
Borderline: Low
Histrionic: High
Narcissistic: Moderate
Avoidant: High
Dependent: Moderate
Obsessive-Compulsive: High

Your thoughts? :oh
 
Top