Re: Play with Hermii
*dusts off* Well, lookie what I found...
(I got depressed that Tanuki and Kadochan posted in so many threads for christmas, but not mine, so decided to bump this <.<)
LadyHatake said:
Have you ever listened to The Beach Boys?
A tiny bit, but no big fan.
Have you ever drinken flavored water? Did you like it?
Meh. I prefer it all natural.
Did you ever have braces to strighten out your teeth?
Nope, dentist said I got just about perfect bite. ^_^ I can even make a loud "snap" sound when I bite together.
DesiSkull said:
lets me do couple quotes and tell me what do you think of them.
"Life is just a dream on your way to death"
"Life is a lesson, you learn it when you are through"
I agree more with the second one than the first. I don't think there is something after death. Life is happening here and now, all you have to do is to go with it and enjoy yourself the most.
Khaludh said:
bakashijinsan said:
anyway, hi Hermie! aside from Sanji, which character do you like also? (not necessarily from One Piece)
I really like the character Skywise, from the American comic Elfquest (highly recommended, just ask GK). He's also care-free and crazy about women. ^_^ Others are high-rankers are Kakashi, Spider-Man and Deadpool.
ibra87 said:
what did you think when you saw the AL sitting on the gigantic tongue?
"Woooah. Sweet."
Gold Knight said:
*Bumps the thread*
Herm... what's up with you? You haven't answered your thread in awhile
Life ate me. ;__;
Gold Knight said:
*hangs*
I dunno, if I had found any OP ornaments I would've put them up, but oh well enjoy ^^
What... What is that? A worm? O.o