Games The Sheep Game #121

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,110
Reaction score
12,875
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
A game from "FTB"

The game name is Sheep

How to play

1- Each participant will pm the host with their answers for the questions. You are not allowed to share your answers with anyone else.
2- Your objectives is parallel your answers with as many other players as possible, and get the highest score.
3- Try guessing the most popular answer.
4- There is no wrong answer.

Rules

1- The number of questions shouldn't exceed 12 questions and not less 8 questions.
2- "I don't know" will get 0 points. If you can't answer just use google or any search engine or simply put any answer.
3- The winner will host the next sheep.
4- In case we have 2 winners or more having the same points, The host will pick someone randomly as the winner or one of the winners would let the other do it.
5- If the winner didn't make the next sheep within 3 days the previous winner shall do it and if he didn't. Anyone can do it just to keep this game running.
6- Calculations and gathering answers is time consuming so the host has a whole week to do it. If he/she didn't post the answers and announce the winner after 7 days. The next sheep would be free to anyone to do it.

sheep #1



​

(1) -You are in a war, Which fighter you would like to be :
1- Archer.
2- Healer
3- Swordsman.


(2) -A famous inventor.

(3) -What is your favorite big cat ?

1-Lion
2-Tiger
3-Jaguar


(4) -What anime villain you would like to be.

(5) -Who wins ? Team Demacia vs Team Noxus, Which team you would choose to bet all your money on.


Upper limb is team Demacia..
Lower limb is team Noxus..


(6) -Which type of landscape do you like the most, Desert, forest, mountain, plain, ocean or arctic?

(7) -Do you care about lyrics in a song?

(8) -Pick a random number from (1~25)

(9) -What season suits you best?

(10) -How many holes do you have ?
SheepWinnerSecondLast

1​
lakhan220Brandishkira

2​
lakhan220Irina_mashiro_22, EmptySoul, OrganizizedYumaKuga

3​
Brandish, Ravenkira, Belserionlakhan220

4​
YumaKugaMiralicious akumakira

5​
Brandish lakhan220kira, Organizized

6​
kiraOrganizizedlakhan220

7​
AtomVici, EmptySoulBrandish

8​
EmptySoul, RavenOrganizizedBrandish

9​
RavenOrganizizedxi0

10​
OrganizizedYumaKugaxi0, EmptySoul

11​
RavenBrandyThemaxi0

12​
Yuma, xi0BrandyThemakira

13​
Yuma, KnightmareAtomBrandish

14​
Shinyarcanine45Knightmare of heaven 0kira

15​
BrandyThemaRavenxi0

16​
ViciBrandishkira

17​
Brandish, zimbardoKnightmare of heaven 0lakhan220

18​
DiMaria YestalakhanBrandish

19​
OrganizizedKnightmare of heaven 0, BattouBrandish

20​
A.ulqZimbDiMaria, Brandish

21​
DiMaria Yestaxi0Brandish

22​
OrganizizedBrandish, lakhan220kira

23​
EmptySoulVici kira

24​
BattouGrySunBrandish

25​
TSPandaOrganizizedkira, Brandish

26​
FarfallaEmptySoulkira

27​
BelserionGrySunA.ulq

28​
UstegiusTSPandaKnightmare of heaven 0

29​
RavenBrandishkira

30​
TSPandaEmptySoulTempus

31​
KatFarfallagoodboy_lawlett

32​
MonkeyD DragonKnightmare of heaven 0Brandish

33​
BelserionOrganizizedxi0

34​
GrySunFarfallaBrandish

35​
AtomDiMaria Yesta, OrganizizedFarfalla

36​
MonkeyD DragonBelserionlakhan220

37​
LinaliMonkeyD DragonBrandish

38​
EmptySoulUstegiusBrandish

39​
BelserionArjunaOrganizized

40​
FarfallaGrySunEmperor Spriggan

41​
DarkyGryffindorxi0

42​
rikiRavenPurity of Magi

43​
AtomLady pompom, LinaliRaven

44​
rikiEmptySoulBrandish

45​
BrandishLinaliBattou

46​
AtomEmperor Spriggankira

47​
Valhalla777, GrySunLady pompom, OrganizizedBrandish

48​
ZirconiumOrganizizedriki

49​
GrySun, LinaliGryffindorkira

50​
Linali, A.ulqZirconium, Emperor SprigganBrandish

51​
Irina_mashiro_22Organizized, RavenBrandish

52​
LambuSirSamuel016DiMaria Yesta

53​
LinaliZirconium `Emperor Spriggan

54​
OrganizizedrikiBrandish

55​
GrySunLambuPurity of Magi

56​
LambuArjunaDemonspeed

57​
---

58​
GrySunDiMaria Yesta Lady pompom

59​
XadyuBelserionBrandish

60​
ViciIrina Mashirosyx

61​
GrySun, LinaliVandred, Miralicious Akumasyx

62​
LinaliHoltLady pompom

63​
BelserionShobu_Yoruichixi0

64​
OrganizizedLady PompomBrandish

65​
LinaliSeraphxi0

66​
GrySunGryffindorBrandish

67​
EmptySoulLinaliBrandish

68​
LambuFarfalla, Battoukira

69​
Linali--

70​
GrySunArjunakira

71​
AsakoHoltBrandish

72​
XadyuLady pompom, LinaliBrandish

73​
Belserionsyxkira

74​
GrySunxi0Erinyes

75​
HoltEmperor SprigganJuviii

76​
syxGryffindorPurity of Magi

77​
GryffindorElusiaArjuna

78​
Copy PandaLambukira

79​
Purity of MagiVandred Erinyes




Sheep king/Queen coronation happen every #100 sheep game.. So whoever wins the sheep #100 will be the king or queen of the game until the next sheep coronation and will be added to the Hall of Fame.



Here is a thread to alert you to the start of new Sheep rounds
For anyone who plays this game: please follow this thread to receive warnings when new rounds are starting

Anyone making a round, please post a message to this thread when you do, so all prospective players will know to send a list (if you forget to do so, I will try to remember to do so for you).

This thread is currently just a test, to save on people having to go on mass tagging sprees - if the test is successful, we can keep on using it.
If the test fails (other than being extremely disappointed) then nothing will be lost and we can go back to ignoring it and tagging people like there's no tomorrow.
:verily
 
Last edited:

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
My answers will be probably sent in next 7-8 hours. But if you don't want to wait, go ahead :nod
I'll close it in the morning so you're good. :nod

Probably won't be awake when you send it since I'm getting up at 4AM tomorrow..
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Sheep is closed!

Results will be out whenever I get the time.

Tacka(<- a little sheep humor no one will get) for your patience! :nod
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden

Tack = Thanks / Thank you
Tacka = Sheep :?bunny


Puns...:feelsbadman
Tacka = (to) thank
Tacka = ewe
<_>
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Sheep Sextiofem
or: “Far, får får får?”
(”Father, do sheep get sheep?”)
Results​

*The provided soundtrack for this results post will be the Swedish national (online) anthem of the 00’s.*
​


Ett. “Wällcome to Sweden. It’s currently -15 grader Celsius out and the clock is 15:34. We hope you have a najs stay.”

You step outside the flygplats (fly-place) and look around. So this is Sverige. It’s… not exactly as you had expected. What immediately surprises/disappoints you the mest?

A - No polar bears walking omkring the place. (Gryffindor, kira, uberfayt, Raven, Ustegius, Farfalla, gnut) +7
B - You see more brown-haired women than blonde ones. (Linali, Juviii, GrySun, DiMaria Yesta) +4
C. The fly-place doesn’t double as an IKEA. (Zirconium, Totinona, Elusia, xi0, EmptySoul) +5
D. ABBA-musik isn’t playing everywhere non-stop; you get the samma Ed Sheeran and Drake shit as överallt else. (Brandish, Battou) +2
E. No one has said “hurrdy gurrdy” even once. Not even “Ja ja” in that kinda German accent which passes for svenska in American film. Preposterous! (Seraph, Xadyu, Lady Pompom, shinobi, Vici, Asako) +6

No blondes? :sexyarf
:emocat - Juviii

I had to laugh had hurrdy gurrdy because I forgot that was a thing. And I know the 'Ja Ja' way too well actually. - Xadyu

C or E will most likely be the top answers, but I never got the Sweden - Ikea memes so personally I'd be more surprised if women weren't all blonde. But this would be a pleasant surprise, since brown hair is the prettiest *-* - GrySun

This disappoints me in Finland too. How cool would it be to ride a polar bear. Because I'm sure that's how things would have evolved, if there had been polar bear all around in Nordic countries during the viking era. - Ustegius

I need a new desk wtf - xi0

this!!!!!!!!! I have this basic knowledge in my brain that always tells me Scandinavians are related to Germans so they must be blue-eyed and blondes, but surprisingly it's not like that - DiMaria Yesta

Två. As you step outside the fly-place and find the bus stop where you’ll wait for your fly-bus (which you later find isn’t as exciting as it sounds, just ordinary airport transfer), there is only one other person there; händer in their pockets and earphones in their öron with the volym turned up loud, staring at the ground .
How far away from them do you position yourself as you wait for the bus?

A - You walk right up next to them and start talking to them loudly over their musik. Everyone loves sociala strangers. (Lady Pompom, gnut) +2
B - A few meters away. (Zorconium, Seraph, kira, Linali, Xadyu, uberfayt, shinobi, Vici, Farfalla, Asako, Elusia, DiMaria Yesta) +12
C - Five meters away. (Grysun, Gryffindor, xi0, EmptySoul) +4
D - Ten meters away (Brandish, Totinona) +2
E. In a cafe on the other side of the street, not directly looking in the direction of the bus stop or the stranger. (Battou, Raven, Juviii, Ustegius) +4



That's the etiquette. If the bus stop is taken already, then it is taken. - Ustegius

^ *Only comment needed because it is the truth.*

Tre. Whichever you choose, the svensk at the bus stop gets increasingly nervös from the way you’re intruding on their private space and decides to take a taxi instead. So, now you have the whole bus stop to yourself - until the bus arrives and all of a sudden seven other people materialize to get on. You see an old woman tränga sig ahead of the whole line. What do you do?

A - Scream on the inside, smile on the outside, and pretend you didn’t notice. (Battou, Gryffindor, Lady Pompom, Juviii, Linali, GrySun, Farfalla, Totinona, Elusia, gnut, EmptySoul, DiMaria Yesta) +12
B - Mutter something about “this is Sverige, we have a fakking kö-system here”, give the woman an angry look, but don’t say anything out loud. (Zirconium, Ustegius, Asako) +3
C - Make an angry Facebook-inlägg about “why in helvete should we respektera our elders when they don’t respekterar us?”, to get it out of your system, then carry on with what you were doing and forget about the whole thing. (shinobi, xi0) +2
D. Confront the woman, telling her to get off the bus and stand at the back of the line. (Brandish, Xadyu) +2
E. Sit down right next to the woman, despite several rows of seats being vacant. True Swedish torture. (Raven, Seraph, kira, uberfayt, Vici) +5

Old people can go fuck off. I do this with everyone, but I'm more strict with women and old people because somehow they got it into their heads that they deserve special treatment just because their cunts.. or old cunts. - Xadyu

Doubt I'd mind. This isn't like waiting in line for the cash register, the bus will only start after everyone's on it, so whether I'm first or last in it doesn't really matter. And from the question it seems the bus is rather empty so there's free seats even if I enter last. - GrySun

Respect the queue. The queue is sacred, the queue is holy. - Ustegius

Be nice to people, even if it kills you I guess :XD - Elusia

because "helvete" - xi0

Fyra. The bus ride over and done with, you go to meet up with this weird, lång-haired Swedish guy you know fairly well from an online forum. When you meet up, how do you hälsar på him?

A - Kiss on the cheeks (Xadyu) +1
B - “Air-kiss” on the cheeks (Juviii) +1
C - Hug (Farfalla, gnut) +2
D - Handshake (Seraph, Gryffindor, kira, Linali, Lady Pompom, GrySun, uberfayt, Elusia, EmptySoul, DiMaria Yesta) +10
E - Wave (Brandish, Battou, Raven, Vici, Asako) +5
F - Walk up and say hi from a safe distance (Zirconium) +1
G - Establish eye contact for a brief second and ever-so-slightly bob your head without saying anything (if you nödvändigtvis need to say anything, you do so while never looking direkt at the guy since that would be uncomfortable and skitjobbigt) (shinobi, Totinona, xi0) +3
H - Brofist with an explosion (Ustegius) +1

Or a bro fist.
- Lady Pompom

Cheeks of my choosing? :3c - Xadyu

Mein Fyra. Uhm, I mean.. A handshake seems the most normal. Make sure to properly desinfect my hand later :mono - GrySun

(seems suitable for meeting a friend ^^ ) - Farfalla

because this is the common culture in Indonesia when you meet new people. Also, this long-haired guy... is it you? :notsure - DiMaria Yesta

I usually greet people with handshakes. Nice to finally meet you o/ - Elusia

like men - xi0

Fem. The guy decides to take you to a restaurant serving traditional svensk food (this is fiction, or there’d only be two McDonald’s or four local pizzerior nearby). Which lovely Swedish delicacy do you want to try first?

A - Knäckebröd (hard bread) with eggs and Kalles Kaviar (fish eggs, tomato paste and potato powder on a tube) (GrySun, Zirconium, kira, EmptySoul) +4

B - Seven different flavors of Sill (pickled herring) (Raven, gnut, Elusia) +3

C. The national dish: Surströmming (fermented sour herring - has been described as the foulest smelling food ever in many studies, and as a biological weapon by others) (Xadyu) +1

D - Falukorv (“It's like the worst kind of fake processed meat. It's not so much the taste but the texture, it has no kind of substance whatsoever. Your teeth just glide through it." (Lady Pompom, Vici, Farfalla) +3

E - Smörgåstårta (”sandwich-cake”- The layered cake features bread, cream, and toppings included (but not limited to) liver pâté, shrimp, tomato, lemon, salmon and olives.) (shinobi, Gryffindor, Battou, Ustegius, Asako, xi0) +6

F - Fiskbullar (pureed codfish shape into balls) (Brandish, Seraph, Linali, Juviii, uberfayt, Totinona) +6

All (DiMaria Yesta) +1

It's the only food that I haven't had yet from this list, and I'm willing to try it. :nod
B-D-E-F are pretty normal food here, we actually eat a lot of Falukorv :oh never on purpose though - Xadyu

A looks so tasty. I like eggs. And that paste seems decent as well. The rest doesn't quite appease my appetite, to say the least. But I am never against trying something new. I may spit it out if it's really horrible, but I will usually give things a try. That's how I found out my love for crab products. - GrySun

Voileipäkakku first :drool Then silli and then fiskbullar and knäckebröd med Kalle för evening snack. :drool - Ustegius

we also have this one and I honestly love to cook it in tomatoes sauce+ onions then shove it inside a salty bread with corn and cheese xD freaking delicious - curious if Bia would say something similar - Farfalla

since I like to try new foods, I would like to try all :blush - DiMaria Yesta


Sex (it means six, get over it Farf and Vici). So… Maybe the Swedish husmanskost wasn’t exactly to your liking. So maybe you threw up under the table. Or on the table. Who’s to say? Either way, your Swedish friend wants to give you a better impression of Sverige, so you go to get a fika. When you ask what fika means, he launches into a whole speech about how it’s much more than just grabbing a cup of coffee in a cafe, how fika is a culture; a way of life. You doze out, but after ten minutes it seems he’s finished rambling on about it, and you go to get a fika. Which, let’s be honest, is a cup of coffee. Or tea. Or varm choklad. What seems to be important is that it’s eaten at a jätte-cozy cafe, and you have at least three (but preferably many more) types of sweet bakelser or cookies to go along with it. Which of these klassiker looks the most appetite-teasing?

A - Prinsessbakelse (princess pastry) (Brandish, Seraph, Linali, Xadyu, Lady Pompom, Raven, shinobi, Asako, Totinona, gnut, EmptySoul) +11

B - Semla (GrySun) +1

C - Dammsugare (“vacuum cleaners”, don’t ask me why)

D - Chokladbollar (Battou, kira, Vici, Elusia) +4

E - Kanelbulle (cinnamon bun) (Ustegius, xi0) +2

F. Kärleksmums (err… ”love yummy”?) (Zirconium, Gryffindor, uberfayt, Farfalla) +4

All of them! :arf (Juviii, DiMaria Yesta) +2

Since it's me, then I'd probably try everything. Sweets are justice :nod - Linali

All of them look delicious, :gaw but cakes are cakes. - Lady Pompom

Sex: (:hurr) the D :hurr - Battou

Again, not sure what this for pastry is, but we eat all the other ones here as well, I thought this was a Swedish sheep? - Xadyu

Korvapuusti is love <3 Though the true spirit of fika would be to eat it all. - Ustegius

I prefer semla but I guess the majority will go with chocolate cake xD - Farfalla

mmm this one is harder. Semla looks very tasty. Chokladbollar too. Will settle on Semla, because the Chokladbollar looks pretty normal and likely tastes similar to other round chocolate desserts, and I'm in Sweden and wanna try some native things. This isn't the same semla Big Mom crazed about is it? I don't think there it looked like such a sweet bread thing.
Semla pic is broken so this could lead to less people googling it seperately and picking that. - GrySun

Damnnnnn. I want them ALL please :hearts
But alas, I have to choose. I have to make sacrifices :emocat - Elusia

Sju. When it comes to chatting and getting to know a svensk person, there’s no time like fika-time! Unfortunately, your friend only wants to tell you useless facts about Sweden. Which, despite yourself, do you find the most interesting?

A - Only around 20% of Sweden’s population believe in God. ~40% believe in some sort of higher power which isn’t a god, and the remaining ~40% are convinced atheists.
B - Sweden at one point issued “condom ambulances” to deliver condoms to people in “promising situations”, to combat rising rates of Chlamydia. (Juviii, Vici, gnut) +3
C - Sweden pays high school students $187 per month to attend school. (kira, Lady Pompom, uberfayt, Raven, Ustegius, Elusia, EmptySoul, DiMaria Yesta) +8
D - The official Twitter account of Sweden is given to a random citizen every week to manage. (Zirconium, Seraph, Gryffindor, GrySun, shinobi, Farfalla, Asako, Totinona) +8
E - Advertising to children under the age of 12 is illegal in Sweden. (Xadyu) +1
F - Sweden has the second highest number of McDonald’s restaurants per capita in the world, after the U.S. (Brandish) +1
G. The life of a Swede can get dull at times. So dull that one guy, as a hobby, was arrested for splitting atoms in his kitchen. #justswedisheverydaylife (Battou, Linali, xi0) +3

Many facts are interesting, but students being paid to study (not as in scholarship programmes) intrigued me. - Lady Pompom

I knew this and many other cases were news to me or more "interesting", but free schooling or encouraged studying is the greatest thing a nation can do for it's citizens and the nations own health. - Ustegius

.....
Can we have this law in the Philippines?
Please? :arf - Elusia

wow, they pay students? Not vice versa? Sweden is such a super rich country! :shock - DiMaria Yesta

Åtta. Five cups of coffee later (refills included in the prize of a single kopp because fika is livet and livet is life), you’re ready to see all the beautiful sights the country has to offer. Well, too bad for you because your host just wants to head home and spela video games. Of course, keeping with the Swedish tema, you have to pick a game by a svensk video game-utvecklare. Which do you pick?

A - Battlefield series (kira, Juviii, Asako, EmptySoul) +4
B - Star Wars: Battlefront series (uberfayt, gnut) +2
C - Mirror’s Edge (Zirconium) +1
D - Minecraft (Totinona, Elusia) +2
E - Goat Simulator (Seraph, shinobi, Vici) +3
F - Need for Speed (2013-onwards) (Raven, Lady Pompom, Linali, Gryffindor, Battou) +5
G - Just Cause series (Brandish, Farfalla) +2
H - Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons
I - Other: Helldivers (Xadyu) +1
I - Other: XIII (GrySun) +1
I - Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus (Ustegius) +1
I - Penumbra: Black Plague (xi0) +1
All (DiMaria Yesta) +1

Don't know any, but car games <_> - Lady Pompom

One of my favorite couch co-op games there is, I think we'd both enjoy it. Although, we'd enjoy anything in each others company, I think. :hurr - Xadyu

I had so much fun playing XIII when I was younger. Surprised seeing it in that list of swedish games. - GrySun

Haven't played it yet, the first one was awesome. Also neo-nazis got angry at it because "nazis are always the bad guys", so it's a bonus. - Ustegius

H - Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons (I wanted to pick this oooooooooooone T.T but poooooints) - Farfalla

I love some of these games but with Minecraft, it's different. I have a lot fond memories of it. It's hard to forget about it. It's just that good for me XD
Let's play Minecraft Hunger Games \o/ - Elusia

probably, because I want to play them all. Curious and inquisitive :awe - DiMaria Yesta

Nio. Because your svenska friend goes crazy without musik, he forces you to lyssna to all these songs by svenska rock/metal bands and artists (including some he hates because, you know, diversity). Which do you like the most?

A - Europe - The Final Countdown (Zirconium, Seraph, kira, Linali, Gryffindor, Lady Pompom, GrySun, uberfayt, Vici, Farfalla, Elusia, EmptySoul, DiMariaYesta) +13

B - The Hives - Tick Tick Boom (Xadyu, gnut) +2

C - In Flames - Only For The Weak (Raven) +1

D - The Hellacopters - I’m in the Band (Juviii) +1

E - Arch Enemy - War Eternal

F - Ghost - Square Hammer (Brandish, shinobi, Ustegius, Asako) +4

G - Yngwie Malmsteen shredding some arpeggios or whatever (has he ever written a real song?) (Battou) +1

H - Opeth - The Lotus Eater (xi0) +1

H - Hammerfall - Hearts on Fire (Totinona) +1

I had to check other videos of Arch Enemy to make sure, it was this female vocalist singing. Wow, she has an incredible voice :blink - Linali

Good thing you included this, I knew all the others and unlike you I'm a sucker for The Final Countdown, but The Hives is my sound man, I love it. You're definitely going to be forced to play their discography. - Xadyu

Nio huh. Um, A sounds the best I think. Shredding some arpeggios could be an international hit I feel. - GrySun

My favorite swedish band currently, even if Square Hammer isn't my favorite songs. Also like The Hives, In Flames and Archenemy. Happy teenage memories from the latter two. - Ustegius

Tio. When you’ve politely nodded along to the songs, and politely say maybe there’s something on the radio, he groans but obliges. They’re playing all-Swedish artists/bands on there as well, but more commercial and pop-y ones this time. Which is your favorite of these?

A - Peter Bjorn and John - Young Folks (Brandish) +1
B - Ace of Base - All That She Wants (Battou, Gryffindor, shinobi) +3
C - Roxette - It Must Have Been Love (gnut) +1
D - ABBA - Mamma Mia (Linali, uberfayt, Vici, Elusia) +4
E - Zara Larsson - Lush Life (Xadyu) +1
F - Icona Pop - I Love It
G - Avicii - Wake Me Up (Lady Pompom, Raven, Farfalla, EmptySoul) +4
H - Swedish House Mafia - Don’t You Worry Child (Zirconium, Seraph, Juviii, GrySun, Asako, DiMaria Yesta) +6
I - Carola - Fångad av en stormvind (Totinona) +1
I - Basshunter - Vi sitter här I Ventrilo och spelar DotA (Ustegius) +1
I - Miike Snow - Silvia (xi0) +1
BCDFGH (kira) +1

THIS ONE WAS HARD!! Pff. I love Ace of Base, I love Zara Larsson, I love Swedish House Mafia, and I like Abba, Icona Pop and used to like Peter Bjorn. So this one was very hard, Ace of Base is more nostalgia-fueled, so I went for Zara, this song came at a perfect time in my life and I played it to death, I fell in love for her like I fell in love when I first heard Ellie Goulding (still ftw). :wub - Xadyu

The DotA/LoL peeps here must have chosen this. I can't be the only one. Or atleast some other old school otaku has gone with Carameldansen. - Ustegius

Hard to pick between ABBA and Ace of Base though :shootme - Elusia

- Totinona

Elva. You’re frankly getting sick of your friend being such a shitty host by wasting your time abroad just making you listen to overplayed songs and play video games. Now, you’re not the kind of person to tell someone to ‘go to hell’.. But in your sudden display of frustration, you do use one of the Swedish phrases meaning the same thing;

A - “Go to where the pepper grows!” (Brandish, Battou, Zirconium, Gryffindor, kira, Linali, Xadyu, shinobi, Vici, Asako, Totinona) +11
B - “Go pull something old over yourself!” (gnut) +1
C - “Go to the forest!” (Seraph, GrySun, Ustegius, Elusia, xi0) +5
D - “Throw yourself down the hill!” (Juviii, Lady Pompom, uberfayt) +3
E - “Drag your ass in mash/pulp!” (Raven, Farfalla, EmptySoul) +3
F - ”Go to the pipe-turn!”
H - Smile like a yandere and tells him, "Why don't we go sightseeing? :)" (DiMaria Yesta) +1

Hey, we have similar saying in Poland :zomg - Linali

Not sure, but when we tell people to go and jump somewhere means die, and die could mean "go to hell" too. :hmm Going to where pepper grows also means death, but I suppose nothing grows in hell, not even peppers. - Lady Pompom

Painu kuuseen. (The same thing but literally go into the pinetree). But I also like the pepper one, it is used in Finland too. - Ustegius

Tolv. At the fly-place, you grab your phone and log onto the forum. You have 14 PM’s from your friend, asking you where you are and why you never showed at the designated meeting-plats. What do you do?

A - Admit to your friend you went with some random stranger you thought was him, and spent all day with while your friend waited in the -15 degrees Celsius snowy weather. (Battou, Zirconium, kira, Linali, Xadyu, Juviii, Lady Pompom, Raven, EmptySoul) +9
B - Put the blame on him for not finding you, and never tell him about your mistake.
C - Say “hurrdy hurrdy, ja?” (Gryffindor, uberfayt, Vici, Totinona) +4
D - Repeat the “go to hell”-phrase of your choice. You’ve had enough of Sweden and Swedish people. (xi0) +1
E - Treat him to a fika, because all is forgiven with a fika. (Brandish, Seraph, GrySun, shinobi, Ustegius, Farfalla, Asako, Elusia, gnut, DiMaria Yesta) +10


How? XD Just how were we hanging around with a stranger and didn't even bother to check/ ask the name before? :XD - Lady Pompom

Just shows how well I know you in the end... :oh - Xadyu

LMAO that plot twist. How stoned was that other guy to just be our host like that. Or how stoned was I for not noticing that wasn't the online friend. Or for not having seen the forum for such long time to have missed 14 PMs?!
Sure I'll treat him to a fika :XD And I have a lot to talk about after the time spent with random swedish man.

Or... was that guy a swedish house mafia all along?!
- GrySun

I claim I'd never have made the mistake, but I can still go for fika. Never too much fika. - Ustegius

Fika is love
Fika is life :nod - Elusia

I want to try more Swedish foods and snacks :blush - DiMaria Yesta

FÖR HELVETE! - xi0


Scores

24th

xi0 (33 points)

23rd
Ustegius (52 points)

21st
Juviii & Gnut (56 points)

20th
Brandish (57 points)

19th
Xadyu (58 points)

16th
Battou & Raven & Totinona (65 points)

15th
Vici (73 points)

14th
Zirconium (76 points)

13th
uberfayt (78 points)

11th
shinobi & GrySun (79 points)

10th
Farfalla (80 points)

9th
DiMaria Yesta (81 points)

7th
Asako & Lady Pompom (86 points)

4th
Gryffindor & Elusia & EmptySoul (87 points)

And the top 3...

3rd
kira (88 points)

2nd
Seraph (95 points)

WINNER
Linali (101 points)

:confetti Congrats @Linali for winning! :confetti
Looking forward to another one of your fun Sheep!

Tack you everyone för att you played! :tem


(it means “The End”)​
 
Last edited:

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,962
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
*The provided soundtrack for this results post will be the Swedish national (online) anthem of the 00’s.*
​
After all these questions, other comments and even this, I'm not sure anymore whether I live in Sweden or the Netherlands...









 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
After all these questions, other comments and even this, I'm not sure anymore whether I live in Sweden or the Netherlands...









I’ll start calling Netherlands “Little Sweden” from now on. :nod

Tbf Caramelldansen was one of the big memes overall on the internet in the late 00’s... but it’s a Swedish song so. :cookiehand
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
I’ll start calling Netherlands “Little Sweden” from now on. :nod

Tbf Caramelldansen was one of the big memes overall on the internet in the late 00’s... but it’s a Swedish song so. :cookiehand
Still, you're not so special as you think, or we just don't have our own culture after all.. :lmao
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Still, you're not so special as you think, or we just don't have our own culture after all.. :lmao
Yeah, I didn’t exactly sit down and think about the most distinct things about Sweden (since I just typed it up in a hurry right after I won the last one), just sort of the first things to come to mind which I guessed people would think about us. But overall I think a lot of Europe have quite similar cultures, with little quirks of their own. :nod
 
Top