Games The Sheep Game #121

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,109
Reaction score
12,875
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
A game from "FTB"

The game name is Sheep

How to play

1- Each participant will pm the host with their answers for the questions. You are not allowed to share your answers with anyone else.
2- Your objectives is parallel your answers with as many other players as possible, and get the highest score.
3- Try guessing the most popular answer.
4- There is no wrong answer.

Rules

1- The number of questions shouldn't exceed 12 questions and not less 8 questions.
2- "I don't know" will get 0 points. If you can't answer just use google or any search engine or simply put any answer.
3- The winner will host the next sheep.
4- In case we have 2 winners or more having the same points, The host will pick someone randomly as the winner or one of the winners would let the other do it.
5- If the winner didn't make the next sheep within 3 days the previous winner shall do it and if he didn't. Anyone can do it just to keep this game running.
6- Calculations and gathering answers is time consuming so the host has a whole week to do it. If he/she didn't post the answers and announce the winner after 7 days. The next sheep would be free to anyone to do it.

sheep #1



​

(1) -You are in a war, Which fighter you would like to be :
1- Archer.
2- Healer
3- Swordsman.


(2) -A famous inventor.

(3) -What is your favorite big cat ?

1-Lion
2-Tiger
3-Jaguar


(4) -What anime villain you would like to be.

(5) -Who wins ? Team Demacia vs Team Noxus, Which team you would choose to bet all your money on.


Upper limb is team Demacia..
Lower limb is team Noxus..


(6) -Which type of landscape do you like the most, Desert, forest, mountain, plain, ocean or arctic?

(7) -Do you care about lyrics in a song?

(8) -Pick a random number from (1~25)

(9) -What season suits you best?

(10) -How many holes do you have ?
SheepWinnerSecondLast

1​
lakhan220Brandishkira

2​
lakhan220Irina_mashiro_22, EmptySoul, OrganizizedYumaKuga

3​
Brandish, Ravenkira, Belserionlakhan220

4​
YumaKugaMiralicious akumakira

5​
Brandish lakhan220kira, Organizized

6​
kiraOrganizizedlakhan220

7​
AtomVici, EmptySoulBrandish

8​
EmptySoul, RavenOrganizizedBrandish

9​
RavenOrganizizedxi0

10​
OrganizizedYumaKugaxi0, EmptySoul

11​
RavenBrandyThemaxi0

12​
Yuma, xi0BrandyThemakira

13​
Yuma, KnightmareAtomBrandish

14​
Shinyarcanine45Knightmare of heaven 0kira

15​
BrandyThemaRavenxi0

16​
ViciBrandishkira

17​
Brandish, zimbardoKnightmare of heaven 0lakhan220

18​
DiMaria YestalakhanBrandish

19​
OrganizizedKnightmare of heaven 0, BattouBrandish

20​
A.ulqZimbDiMaria, Brandish

21​
DiMaria Yestaxi0Brandish

22​
OrganizizedBrandish, lakhan220kira

23​
EmptySoulVici kira

24​
BattouGrySunBrandish

25​
TSPandaOrganizizedkira, Brandish

26​
FarfallaEmptySoulkira

27​
BelserionGrySunA.ulq

28​
UstegiusTSPandaKnightmare of heaven 0

29​
RavenBrandishkira

30​
TSPandaEmptySoulTempus

31​
KatFarfallagoodboy_lawlett

32​
MonkeyD DragonKnightmare of heaven 0Brandish

33​
BelserionOrganizizedxi0

34​
GrySunFarfallaBrandish

35​
AtomDiMaria Yesta, OrganizizedFarfalla

36​
MonkeyD DragonBelserionlakhan220

37​
LinaliMonkeyD DragonBrandish

38​
EmptySoulUstegiusBrandish

39​
BelserionArjunaOrganizized

40​
FarfallaGrySunEmperor Spriggan

41​
DarkyGryffindorxi0

42​
rikiRavenPurity of Magi

43​
AtomLady pompom, LinaliRaven

44​
rikiEmptySoulBrandish

45​
BrandishLinaliBattou

46​
AtomEmperor Spriggankira

47​
Valhalla777, GrySunLady pompom, OrganizizedBrandish

48​
ZirconiumOrganizizedriki

49​
GrySun, LinaliGryffindorkira

50​
Linali, A.ulqZirconium, Emperor SprigganBrandish

51​
Irina_mashiro_22Organizized, RavenBrandish

52​
LambuSirSamuel016DiMaria Yesta

53​
LinaliZirconium `Emperor Spriggan

54​
OrganizizedrikiBrandish

55​
GrySunLambuPurity of Magi

56​
LambuArjunaDemonspeed

57​
---

58​
GrySunDiMaria Yesta Lady pompom

59​
XadyuBelserionBrandish

60​
ViciIrina Mashirosyx

61​
GrySun, LinaliVandred, Miralicious Akumasyx

62​
LinaliHoltLady pompom

63​
BelserionShobu_Yoruichixi0

64​
OrganizizedLady PompomBrandish

65​
LinaliSeraphxi0

66​
GrySunGryffindorBrandish

67​
EmptySoulLinaliBrandish

68​
LambuFarfalla, Battoukira

69​
Linali--

70​
GrySunArjunakira

71​
AsakoHoltBrandish

72​
XadyuLady pompom, LinaliBrandish

73​
Belserionsyxkira

74​
GrySunxi0Erinyes

75​
HoltEmperor SprigganJuviii

76​
syxGryffindorPurity of Magi

77​
GryffindorElusiaArjuna

78​
Copy PandaLambukira

79​
Purity of MagiVandred Erinyes




Sheep king/Queen coronation happen every #100 sheep game.. So whoever wins the sheep #100 will be the king or queen of the game until the next sheep coronation and will be added to the Hall of Fame.



Here is a thread to alert you to the start of new Sheep rounds
For anyone who plays this game: please follow this thread to receive warnings when new rounds are starting

Anyone making a round, please post a message to this thread when you do, so all prospective players will know to send a list (if you forget to do so, I will try to remember to do so for you).

This thread is currently just a test, to save on people having to go on mass tagging sprees - if the test is successful, we can keep on using it.
If the test fails (other than being extremely disappointed) then nothing will be lost and we can go back to ignoring it and tagging people like there's no tomorrow.
:verily
 
Last edited:

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
I'm after second time watching Infinity War :luv


Oh my god,Vici-Sama:wtf saw Infinity War :yourock i saw it Friday for the first time and i'm probably going to see it again tomorrow :victory
And yeah when i saw it i was like....in a Storm of mixed emotions:
Me when i walked into the Cinema:

Me during the Movie:

Me walking out of the Cinema:

My Fav Movie of the year already right there :soclose
 

EmptySoul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
765
Reaction score
3,282
Country
Akatsuki
Never doing this again <_>

Sheep Game 68 results


1. You let your best friend have one of the rooms in your house,he/she is a good roommate overall,however they dont pay their part of the rent despite having a well paying job,do you:


A. Kick them out (kira, xi0) +2


B. Talk to them and let them know if they dont start chipping in,they'll be kicked out (Zirconium, Battou, Lambu, Shobu, Organizized, Dimaria, Lady pompom, TSPanda, Crescent, Xadyu, Gryffindor, Linali, Vandred, Grysun, Sirsamuel, Seraph, Holt, Juviii, Purity of Magi, Farfalla,Vici, Elusia) +22


C. Let it go,theyre your best friend,the rent wasnt that much anyways.. (Takuan, Brandish, A.ulq, Arjuna, Zimbardo, Syx) +6

- If they have a good reason, then alright, but if not...



:kappa
1. B. Talk to them and let them know if they dont start chipping in,they'll be kicked out
if they don't....
I'd like to believe, they just forgot about paying...
Wouldn't kick right away, but wouldn't ignore it either. If they have a job, why do they even live in my room? And we're no lovers either apparently, so it just makes no sense. Talk with them and get some help with the rent.
B of "Bastard fucking bastard, you have to pay your part, and the only reason that i could allow you to not pay one month is if you have cancer, do you have it??? No! Then pay or i kick you out, mothafucker!"
(I like hashing things out first before going extreme. BF or not, he should contribute if he can)
Isn't like I haven't stayed at friends houses without paying rent - they're 'friends' for a reason
1. This is a contradiction. Would a best friend really refuse/forget to pay their part of the rent? :grumble Anyway, it all depends on the situation. Money can be a real bitch in all kind of relationships. I hate how fast money can destroy things which were built up for so many years. Kicking someone out isn't within my personality. At least not before trying everything in my might to solve this issue in a civilized manner without much drama. Answer C says that the rent isn't that much after all. If it's indeed not much and manageable for me, I guess I would let it slide. My roommate would pay her/his part with her/his awesome presence.



Answer: C


2. you've decided to go check out a new restaraunt with some friends

Once your dish had arrived,you find a tall strand of hair hidden in your food do you:


A. Make a scene letting everybody in the restaraunt know what youve found thus ruining their reputation


B. Calmly tell them to replace the dish and not make a big deal out of it but secretly vow to never return (Battou, Takuan, Brandish, Lambu, Organizized, Lady pompom, TSPanda, Crescent, Xadyu, Gryffindor, Linali, A.ulq, Vandred, Grysun, SirSamuel, Seraph, Arjuna, Holt, Juviii, Purity of Magi, Farfalla, Vici, Elusia) +23


C. Pick out the strand out and eat it anyways (Zirconium, Shobu, Dimaria, xi0, Zimbardo, Syx) +6

-Keep the strand and then put it in some kind of doll so I manipulate whoever owns it :evil(kira) +1

- This is a classic, it happened to me once that I went to a bar-restaurant with my friends and the waiter was terrible, really bad service (took so long to attend us, postponing our order...)
Then, when I ate a big strand of hair inside the fish I was eating (yeah, it was disgusting)... I told him quietly to please come and change the dish, but then the lazy ass went with "maybe it was your hair you ate"... :SOON

The bastard will always remember the scene and well deserved :cop
Still, even when Im not coming back, if its possible I would try not to call attention so they can learn from the mistake without ruining their job, it all depends on the previous service.
2. C. Pick out the strand and eat it anyways
Like I care
I'll flip a coin to decide on whether or not I burn the restaurant afterwards
C. Pick out the strand and eat it anyways - even if it's a pube, it won't kill me :wowsoBOB
Either B or C gets the most answers here, I doubt many would want to make a scene. Personally, it's just a hair. Remove it and then eat normally. But I will go with B, hoping that's most people's pick.
If the hair doesn't looks weird, like other type outside a head's hair, then no prob. If it is, sue time folks!
(At home, I'd go for C, but since this is a restaurant, this is the better option. Not one to make a big deal either)
It's just a bit of protein - certainly ain't nothing worth pissing and moaning about
2. Yeah, I would totally make a scene there...



Actually no. Shit happens even in the best restaurants. And just because of one hair in my food, I wouldn't refuse to visit the place again. So, answer A and B are no options for me. Whether I pick up the strand and eat depends on mymood/how I feel. If the strand is just at the side of my plate, and not "knotted" with my food, I wouldbe more lenient with it. I mean, you can demand a new dish, but then you have to ask yourself whatkind of other things they might put in your food, lel.



Answer: C

3. Are you Bilingual?


A. Yes (Kira, Zirconium, Battou, Takuan, Lambu, Shobu, Organizized, Dimaria, TSPanda, Crescent, Xadyu, Gryffindor, xi0, A.ulq, Vandred, Grysun, SirSamuel, Seraph, Holt, Syx, Purity of Magi, Farfalla, Vici, Elusia) + 24

B. No (Brandish, Lady pompom, Linali, Arjuna, Zimbardo, Juviii) +6

- Besides Spanish, I speak English much better than I write it (my father is canadian) so I would consider myself bilingual. :)
3. A. Yes
I know a lot of languages
Si. That's French for no.
i'm SUPER!:franky
No

Trilingual actually


4. Would you rather lose all of your memories or never be able to make a new one?


A) lose all memories (Battou, Takuan, Brandish, Lambu, Dimaria, TSPanda, Crescent, Xadyu, Gryffindor, xi0, Linali, A.ulq, Vandred, Grysun, SirSamuel, Juviii, Farfalla, Vici, Elusia) +19


B) never be able to make a new one (Zirconium, Shobu, Organizized, Lady pompom, Seraph, Arjuna, Zimbardo, Holt, Syx, Purity of Magi) +10

:notlikethis- (kira) +1

- This one is complicated. :teehee
After thinking it throughly, I think I would rather lose all my memories. Why? Because if I was unable to get new memories I would lose a big reason to live, I would become a vessel only capable of dreaming about the past.
If I lost my memories sure it would be tragic, but I would eventually go past it and restart my life.
4. A) lose all memories
honestly, I am one that bears a lot of regrets from the past. Also, ones that share memories with me can remind me anyways right?
A complex question. Losing all your memories mean you wouldn't be exactly you anymore, because what makes you is the amalgam of experiences you had through your life and it also has a heavy impact on one's decisions. However, I do think that the possibility of not having new memories is far more terrifying since it would mean not remembering new experiences,not growing past the point one already has grown with it and not being able to enjoy new memories like one enjoy the old remembrances.

B) never be able to make a new one
It kind of depends on what exactly is considered a memory, but as long as it doesn't lead to IQ loss, I think all things considered its more beneficial to start a new at this age.
Otherwise I'd feel like I'm stuck in the past; this way, I can make a lot of new good memories and forget bad ones - fine by me :verily
Both suck. B reminds me of something I've seen about a man who forgets everything daily, so he can only write in a diary what he's doing then read it after he's forgotten it. Pretty bad condition, so with that in mind I'll pick A. It also doesn't say you can never regain the lost memories, unlike B's strict "never". Maybe it would've been a harder pick if you said they can't be regained in A?
Never, mah life is gawd. But must admit that i'd like to have some erase machine to lose memories of game's walkthrough xd to play them again and feel dat hype!
(we are largely defined by our memories. If I lost all of mine, I'd essentially be no one and that's more terrifying to me. Not being able to make new ones is rathertough too..but hey, devil you know is better than the angel you dunno. So I'll stick with what I have XD)
I like being able to read, write, talk, know who my family/friends are, where I live, etc.
Also, depending on what you mean by 'memories' it could well include even worse effects than just what people might call a little 'forgetfulness'...
What is with this question...



Well, nobody can tell me that my potential new memories will top my past ones. So, I take the safe route and go with answer B. I made a plenty of good as well as bad experiences.



5. You find out you will die in exactly five years time but if you win a coin toss you can live for another thirty years,if you lose you will die in one month, Are you willing to take that risk?

-Yes (kira, Battou, Takuan, Brandish, TSPanda, Xadyu, Vandred, Grysun, Seraph, Zimbardo, Juviii, Syx, Purity of Magi, Vici) +14

-No (Zirconium, Lambu, Shobu, Organizized, Dimaria, Lady pompom, Crescent, Gryffindor, xi0, Linali, A.ulq, SirSamuel, Arjuna, Holt, Farfalla, Elusia) +16

5) Yes, sounds llike a win-win situation '-'
- No, A bird in hand is worth two in the bush :om
I would rather know I have 5 years to plan all things I want to do before kicking the bucket.
5. what the? of course no
I'll use those five years to create a time machine and find the reason I'll die to fix it <_>
With my luck, the falling coin'd kill me, I'm sure of it
Thirty years is a good amount of time to consider continuing to build the rest of your life, even for someone still young. Five years is not much different from one month in that regard, so... :cookiehand
I'm a very unlucky person so I would most likely miss the cointoss, but the best case scenario of getting +30 years is much better than the worst case scenario of losing 59 months. The difference between what you can do before you die in a month vs 5 years isn't that big, but 35 years vs 5 years certainly is. You can have a family and see your kids become adults with their own kids before your time is up. Sounds like a worthwhile trade for me.
Nope, 5 years is enough, considering i will be 4 in jain for being a pimp.
(It's not the matter of the risk involved, but when I take risk, I'm prepared for either outcome. As it is, I'm not prepared to die in 1 months time if I lose lol XD)
5. Answer: Of course I will flip the coin... right before my death in approx. 5 years, which means I'll get another month to live in the worst case. Simple math. :lmao

5. Yes, I mean I will die anyway so why not, no? Besides, miracles, certainty and fate is with me because the pureness will always win!


6. Would you rather be:


A. 250 cm tall for the rest of your life (Battou, Lambu, Dimaria, TSPanda, Gryffindor, xi0, Vandred, Grysun, SirSamuel, Seraph, Arjuna, Zimbardo, Holt, Syx, Purity of Magi, Farfalla) +16


B. 100 cm tall for the rest of your life (Zirconium, Takuan, Brandish, Shobu, Organizized, Lady pompom, Crescent, Xadyu, Linali, A.ulq, Juviii, Vici, Elusia) +13

- 169cm (kira) + 1

- If you are too short you wouldn't be able to do many things, like swimming, driving... so better to be "too tall" :heh
And then proceed to become a pro NBA player or something. Wouldn't even need to jump in order to dunk :derp
Again, both suck and it's too hard to decide. In the end I just gave up trying to think what most people would go for and took A. Can still start a basketball career I guess, become an even better Murasakibara :mura
Being tall is nice, being gigantic is painful, especially because mankind is kinda short.
6. Both options have huge drawbacks one way or the other, but I would definitely prefer to be 250 cm tall. With a height of 250 cm, you only need to have below average basketball skills to be a above average basketball player.



Answer: 250 cm
6.A then I can see the world even more! =3=


7. If you could wake up tomorrow having gained an ability or a quality of your choice what would it be?

-never be hungry and never need sleep (Kira) +1

- Teleportation (Zirconium,Brandish, TSPanda, A.ulq, Juviii) + 5

-The ability to see through bread (Battou) +1

-The ability to memorize everything (Takuan) +1

-turning back time (Lambu) +1

- Flying (Shobu) +1

- The ability to think of good answers to freestyle-answer Sheep questions.
(Organizized) +1

-Singing (Dimaria) +1

- Astral projection (Lady pompom) +1

-Mind Control (Crescent,Grysun,Purity of Magi) +3

-Decelerated aging (Xadyu) +1

-Read minds (Gryffindor) +1

- Quality (xi0) +1

- Telekinesis (Linali) +1

-Omniscience (Vandred) +1

- Increased reaction speed (SirSamuel) +1

- Power mimicry (Seraph) +1

- Lelouch's geass (Arjuna) +1

-Supragodlikepower (Zimbardo) + 1

-Telepathy (Holt,Farfalla ) +2

- Omnipotence (Syx) +1

-The ability to make people orgasm just by looking at them (Vici) +1

-Super Strength (Elusia) +1

- Turn back time, definitely. Who doesn't want to go back and remake all the mistakes that one has made in the past?
7. Telekinesis
I wish I could summon a blanket without moving from my bed :blush
The most useful one I can think of. Lets me control everything :awe An interesting thought. Though I'm not sure if I'm a person worthy of something like that. Strong power in the wrong hands kinda deal perhaps? :rolleyes:
Flying, cuz i urgently need to make a business overseas, and to visit Foarfalla to steal her brigadeiros.
Telepathy (of Professor X level or higher. I think I would find it fascinating to see people's genuine thoughts and manipulate them if I want to. And frankly, people control things. So control overpeople= control over everything XD. This makes me sound more diabolical than I actually am though lolXD)
7. The obvious choice would be to omnipotence, no?



Answer: Omnipotence


8. What Ice cream Flavour do you prefer?


A) Vanilla (SirSamuel, Vici) +2


B) chocolate (Lambu, Organizized, Dimaria,Grysun, Arjuna, Zimbardo, Farfalla, Elusia) +8


C) strawberry (Zirconium, Takuan, TSPanda, Gryffindor,Linali, Holt, Purity of Magi) +7


D) other (Kira, Battou, Brandish, Shobu, Crescent, Xadyu, xi0, A.ulq, Vandred, Seraph, Juviii, Syx) +12

-A & B (Lady pompom) +1

8. Coffee
8) D. Mint FTW
D) Other (watermelon atm).
8. B) chocolate
chocoooooo
D) Other (chocolate and strawberry together, Why choose?)
D) Other -- Stracciatella
D) Other - Ketchup :nrr
8. D) Liquorice. The good stuff. :gaw
Mmmmmmmmmmmmm. Out of these ones, chocolate is the best. I do have a sweet tooth and could eat a lot of sweet stuff, for some others say it's "too sweet/chocolatey" and they can't eat much of it, I can eat it normally. Though I don't eat ice and such stuff often, I certainly can.

Cookies/Brownies Ice would be my favorite of the lesser known ones, but I'm trying to win here sochocolate it is.
8. What Ice cream Flavour do you prefer?
D) Other
Note: Pistachio
:hip
Banana flavor mah choice.
(don't actually have a preference so I more or less guessed this one.)
8-D Lemon! :tss
8. Answer: D (Mango, period.)



9.There was a couple who decided to commit suicide together

They went to an hilltop and decided to jump off together

The boy jumped whereas the girl didnt

The boy then opened his parachute and escaped


So who betrayed who?


A) The boy who secretly had a parachute (Zirconium, Takuan, Lambu, Crescent, Xadyu, Gryffindor, xi0, A.ulq, Seraph, Arjuna, Elusia) +11

B) The girl who didnt jump (Brandish, Shobu, Dimaria, TSPanda, Linali, Grysun, Holt, Purity of Magi, Farfalla) +9

-Both (kira, Battou, Organizized, Lady pompom, Vandred, Juviii, Syx, Vici) +8

-the world (SirSamuel) +1


-Neither betrayed the other (Zimbardo) +1

- Another difficult one :grumble

Both betrayed each other, but since this is not an option I would say the boy betrayed her more. Sure she didn't jump in the end but that could have been for many reasons (say she was scared, she regretted the idea in the last moment...)
On the other hand, the boy knew he didn't want to die with her from the very beggining so maybe he just wanted to get her killed. :emocat
So the boy is more of a bastard in my eyes lol :lmao
Both. <_> had they just stopped to think for a while and talked about their problems to solve it together, neither of them would support suicide attempts. To suicide we say NO :nono
They decided to kill themselves... Neither of them undertook any deliberate action that would actually lead to their deaths. So I'll go with girl since the dude at least jumped.
If she jumped and then he'd open a parachute, then he'd be an asshole, not traitor :errr But anyway, she started.
9. Both.

The girl obviously betrayed by not jumping, and the boy betrayed by packing a parachute because he evidently didn't trust the girl to jump. But did the boy betray "earlier" by wearing a parachute in the first place, or would he not have opened it if the girl had jumped with him?

In any case, both of them did. Should have justbroken up without making a fuss about it :nah
Okay, let's think about this. Why did the man have a parachute, and why did the girl not jump? Maybe the parachute was for both of them, in case while falling they change their mind. Or maybe he had it because he didn't trust the woman to really do it?

Who knows, but at least the guy jumped. Thewoman didn't even do that. Hence she's betrayed... more?
Girls are always guilty.
9.B) The girl who didnt jump
(Where's option C for both lol. Well, they're both at fault but I'd say the girl for not jumping. I mean, it's possible the guy wouldn't have used his parachute if they both jumped and furthermore, he broke the suicide agreement, but he did jump. Girl broke both suicide and jump agreement. )
9. Hahahaha, what a hilarious situation. :lmao. The girl might have been not able to jump out of fear. I don't know if this can be considered "betrayal" in the truest sense of the word. In regards to the boy, we don't know what his intention with the parachute was. Did he plan since the beginning that he wouldn't commit suicide? Or was this just a backup plan in case his girlfriend doesn't jump? Which means he would have commited suicide if he saw his girlfriend jump as well? In any case, the boy looks worse than the girl at first sight.



Answer: C (both of them betrayed each other and/or themselves)
B I can actually even say that both betrayed each other in a funny story and in a paradox theory but screw dis shit its late so lets go for B because B stands for BADASS! Ok this is lame af. xd


10. Hows your day going so far?


A) Great (TSPanda, Gryffindor, Vandred, SirSamuel, Zimbardo) +5

B) Ok (Zirconium, Battou, Takuan, Lambu, Shobu, Organizized, Lady pompom, xi0, Linali, Grysun, Seraph, Arjuna, Juviii, Purity of Magi, Farfalla, Elusia) +16

C) Meh,could be better (Dimaria, Crescent, Xadyu, A.ulq, Holt, Vici) +6

D) Bad (Brandish, Syx) +2


-its already night time here :snidely (kira) +1


AND THE LUCKY WINNER OF SHEEP 68 IS........
Lambu​
:confetti​
​


1.Lambu - 156 pts
2.Farfalla - 155 pts
2. Battou - 155 pts
4.Grysun - 154 pts
5.Crescent - 149 pts
6.Seraph - 149 pts
7.Xadyu - 145 pts
8.Vandred - 144 pts
8.TSPanda - 144 pts
8.Gryffindor - 144 pts
8.Purity of Magi - 144 pts
12. Elusia - 143 pts
13. Organizized - 141 pts
14. Juviii - 138 pts
15.A.ulq - 135 pts
15.Holt - 135 pts
17.Takuan - 134 pts
18. Linali - 132 pts
18.Vici - 132 pts
20. Zirconium - 130 pts
21.Shobu - 129 pts
21.SirSamuel - 129 pts
23. Dimaria - 127 pts
24. xi0 - 123 pts
25.Lady pompom - 116 pts
26.Arjuna - 113 pts
27.Brandish - 109 pts
28.Syx - 99 pts
29.Zimbardo - 73 pts
30.Kira - 65 pts
​
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
P.S Let me know if ive made any mistakes which there are bound to be since i did this rather quickly and on phone,ill fix it asap <_>
 
Last edited:

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
1.Lambu - 156 pts
2.Farfalla - 155 pts
​
Dat one point difference tho lel. Such Lambu, rip Farfosh xd
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Actually this isn't even a surprise that our adorable Lambuda won this sheep. Dat certainty is too stronk.
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
Congratulations Lambu :yourock
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Did everything right but lost to the ice cream question.. :notlikethis

Well, @Linali what was that about being above each other in ranking despite not winning? We counting that as a win? :derp

@Lambu 2 points.... :nah Just give it to Farf if you don't feel like doing it.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Congrats for winning the sheep @Vandred! :celebrateExpecting a great sheep from you. :nod


I wonder if you were panicked for at least a second reading this :fan
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Aren't those the same thing tho? '-'
(damn you Gryff @.@)
Nah they're similar but different things.
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
Still, damn you, Gryff! @.@
So this is basically Lambuda > Farfaurora. I always knew that she would surpass you one day!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Farfosh towards Lambuda for winning the sheep atm =3=


 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Oh god Magi... woman... I almost opened that spoiler... who even expects Umi spoilers in the Sheep Game thread? Ma heart...



#justmagithings
 
Top