Games The Sheep Game #121

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,107
Reaction score
12,870
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
A game from "FTB"

The game name is Sheep

How to play

1- Each participant will pm the host with their answers for the questions. You are not allowed to share your answers with anyone else.
2- Your objectives is parallel your answers with as many other players as possible, and get the highest score.
3- Try guessing the most popular answer.
4- There is no wrong answer.

Rules

1- The number of questions shouldn't exceed 12 questions and not less 8 questions.
2- "I don't know" will get 0 points. If you can't answer just use google or any search engine or simply put any answer.
3- The winner will host the next sheep.
4- In case we have 2 winners or more having the same points, The host will pick someone randomly as the winner or one of the winners would let the other do it.
5- If the winner didn't make the next sheep within 3 days the previous winner shall do it and if he didn't. Anyone can do it just to keep this game running.
6- Calculations and gathering answers is time consuming so the host has a whole week to do it. If he/she didn't post the answers and announce the winner after 7 days. The next sheep would be free to anyone to do it.

sheep #1



​

(1) -You are in a war, Which fighter you would like to be :
1- Archer.
2- Healer
3- Swordsman.


(2) -A famous inventor.

(3) -What is your favorite big cat ?

1-Lion
2-Tiger
3-Jaguar


(4) -What anime villain you would like to be.

(5) -Who wins ? Team Demacia vs Team Noxus, Which team you would choose to bet all your money on.


Upper limb is team Demacia..
Lower limb is team Noxus..


(6) -Which type of landscape do you like the most, Desert, forest, mountain, plain, ocean or arctic?

(7) -Do you care about lyrics in a song?

(8) -Pick a random number from (1~25)

(9) -What season suits you best?

(10) -How many holes do you have ?
SheepWinnerSecondLast

1​
lakhan220Brandishkira

2​
lakhan220Irina_mashiro_22, EmptySoul, OrganizizedYumaKuga

3​
Brandish, Ravenkira, Belserionlakhan220

4​
YumaKugaMiralicious akumakira

5​
Brandish lakhan220kira, Organizized

6​
kiraOrganizizedlakhan220

7​
AtomVici, EmptySoulBrandish

8​
EmptySoul, RavenOrganizizedBrandish

9​
RavenOrganizizedxi0

10​
OrganizizedYumaKugaxi0, EmptySoul

11​
RavenBrandyThemaxi0

12​
Yuma, xi0BrandyThemakira

13​
Yuma, KnightmareAtomBrandish

14​
Shinyarcanine45Knightmare of heaven 0kira

15​
BrandyThemaRavenxi0

16​
ViciBrandishkira

17​
Brandish, zimbardoKnightmare of heaven 0lakhan220

18​
DiMaria YestalakhanBrandish

19​
OrganizizedKnightmare of heaven 0, BattouBrandish

20​
A.ulqZimbDiMaria, Brandish

21​
DiMaria Yestaxi0Brandish

22​
OrganizizedBrandish, lakhan220kira

23​
EmptySoulVici kira

24​
BattouGrySunBrandish

25​
TSPandaOrganizizedkira, Brandish

26​
FarfallaEmptySoulkira

27​
BelserionGrySunA.ulq

28​
UstegiusTSPandaKnightmare of heaven 0

29​
RavenBrandishkira

30​
TSPandaEmptySoulTempus

31​
KatFarfallagoodboy_lawlett

32​
MonkeyD DragonKnightmare of heaven 0Brandish

33​
BelserionOrganizizedxi0

34​
GrySunFarfallaBrandish

35​
AtomDiMaria Yesta, OrganizizedFarfalla

36​
MonkeyD DragonBelserionlakhan220

37​
LinaliMonkeyD DragonBrandish

38​
EmptySoulUstegiusBrandish

39​
BelserionArjunaOrganizized

40​
FarfallaGrySunEmperor Spriggan

41​
DarkyGryffindorxi0

42​
rikiRavenPurity of Magi

43​
AtomLady pompom, LinaliRaven

44​
rikiEmptySoulBrandish

45​
BrandishLinaliBattou

46​
AtomEmperor Spriggankira

47​
Valhalla777, GrySunLady pompom, OrganizizedBrandish

48​
ZirconiumOrganizizedriki

49​
GrySun, LinaliGryffindorkira

50​
Linali, A.ulqZirconium, Emperor SprigganBrandish

51​
Irina_mashiro_22Organizized, RavenBrandish

52​
LambuSirSamuel016DiMaria Yesta

53​
LinaliZirconium `Emperor Spriggan

54​
OrganizizedrikiBrandish

55​
GrySunLambuPurity of Magi

56​
LambuArjunaDemonspeed

57​
---

58​
GrySunDiMaria Yesta Lady pompom

59​
XadyuBelserionBrandish

60​
ViciIrina Mashirosyx

61​
GrySun, LinaliVandred, Miralicious Akumasyx

62​
LinaliHoltLady pompom

63​
BelserionShobu_Yoruichixi0

64​
OrganizizedLady PompomBrandish

65​
LinaliSeraphxi0

66​
GrySunGryffindorBrandish

67​
EmptySoulLinaliBrandish

68​
LambuFarfalla, Battoukira

69​
Linali--

70​
GrySunArjunakira

71​
AsakoHoltBrandish

72​
XadyuLady pompom, LinaliBrandish

73​
Belserionsyxkira

74​
GrySunxi0Erinyes

75​
HoltEmperor SprigganJuviii

76​
syxGryffindorPurity of Magi

77​
GryffindorElusiaArjuna

78​
Copy PandaLambukira

79​
Purity of MagiVandred Erinyes




Sheep king/Queen coronation happen every #100 sheep game.. So whoever wins the sheep #100 will be the king or queen of the game until the next sheep coronation and will be added to the Hall of Fame.



Here is a thread to alert you to the start of new Sheep rounds
For anyone who plays this game: please follow this thread to receive warnings when new rounds are starting

Anyone making a round, please post a message to this thread when you do, so all prospective players will know to send a list (if you forget to do so, I will try to remember to do so for you).

This thread is currently just a test, to save on people having to go on mass tagging sprees - if the test is successful, we can keep on using it.
If the test fails (other than being extremely disappointed) then nothing will be lost and we can go back to ignoring it and tagging people like there's no tomorrow.
:verily
 
Last edited:

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,662
Reaction score
31,923
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
:blushbirb
 

lakhan220

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2016
Messages
895
Reaction score
9,011
Age
32
Country
India
Omg kiki, did you have to turn your fantasies into a sheep game
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Btw now I want to make @Kiki be a celebrity for an interview game just to ask when and how did you awaken to this
Oh defo, he deserves an interview. I look forward to it. :lmao
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,662
Reaction score
31,923
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Participants so far :hbunny (in order)
1. SirSamuel016
2. Brandish
3. syx
4. lakhan220
5. Juviii
6. Erinyes
7. Linali
8. BlackTiger (new)
9. revo (new)
10. Vici (new)
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

sheep is closed! thanks to all the participants! results soon! :vbunny
--- Double Post Merged, ---

RESULTS
𝕾𝕸 (𝕾𝖍𝖊𝖊𝖕 𝕸𝖆𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖗) - 𝕾𝖍𝖊𝖊𝖕 #107
𝓛𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓵 1
​
​



1. Have you ever felt so desperate, miserable, sad, tired that you just want to be tortured by your s/o?
A. Often
B. Once or twice
C. Never (Sam, Vrandish, syx, lakhan, Juvs, erin, linali, BlackTiger, revo, vici, grysun) +11
others (magi) +1

When I feel that way, I want someone to hold me.
I guess not, never. Doubt that torture or S&M is something which would give me some form of 'kick', 'pleasure' or 'satisfaction'.
(I would like to be the torturer, not other way arnd.)
I feel blue quite often, but not so much ;)
So, I have no clue about SM things and never understood the appeal.

2. Have you ever felt that you so want to dominate, want to see your s/o tortured, want to hear their moan?
A. Often (Juvs, vici) +2
B. Once or twice (lakhan, linali) +2
C. Never (Sam, Vrandish, syx, erin, BlackTiger, revo, grysun) +7
others (magi) +1

Not the tortured bit, that's not for me.
Well, it would be weird if your s/o doesn't moan, right? I mean… doing whatever you do in complete silence kinda sounds like there is something wrong, no? :lmao

Moans are sexy. But I will still go with C as I assume the moaning part of this question only comes with the dominate/torture stuff.

I don't need S&M to make them moan.
who doesn't want to hear them moan? :hurr
I would never want someone i love to be tortured lol :arf
Maybe torture is too much, but domination... :heh
aside from the whole torture thing who doesn't love to hear that sweet moans ( bar my neighbors ) and who doesn't like to lead.

3. What S&M thing have you ever done?
S (Juvs, vici) +2
M (Sam) +1
others/never (Vrandish, syx, lakhan, erin, linali, BlackTiger, revo, grysun, magi) +9

I watched the 2016 Berserk Adaptation
Buy Metallica's S&M DVD.
S&M virgin here.
None as of now.
Spank all the participants of the interview game in a police outfit, it seems. :cop
I recall nothing
None so far :XD but I have some in my to-do list :hurr
Spanking/Handcuffs/Blindfold nothing too extreme :blushbirb

4. Would you apologize after torturing your s/o even if they asked for the torture?
A. Yes (Sam, lakhan, BlackTiger, revo, vici) +5
B. No (Vrandish, syx, Juvs, linali, grysun, magi) +6
C others (erin) +1

If I did torture them, they should be thanking me.
As long as nothing went wrong with our S&M 'practice', then definitely no. But if it turns out that I went too far - which I wouldn't of course because… hey, it is syx -

then yes. But I assume that nothing went wrong, so it will be a 'no'.
(Hmm, kinda yeah, would just be natural reaction)
I wouldnt torture to begin, will only provide my s/o pure love and nice things :zomg theres no love in torture :arf think about, ok its different, but still, it would you trture your child and apologie ? 🤔
They asked? Then they got what they wanted. Why would I apologize?
If it was asked for.. :grumble
Who the fuck would apologize for that? In any case someone would, please go to your fucking corner and ask yourself why your mother even let you born in this world because you are undeserved. However, in case, I somehow ended up in a situation to aplogoy than I only would apologize for not torturing more if the person could steal speak after the torture. Shows how much of a failure you can be for not even accomplishing such a simple thing, really. Besides, mental pain is better then psychical pain, that's a true torture.

5. Do you like blood? Does it excite you? Its redness, its viscosity, its freshness, its nutrition....
A. YASSS I DO!!!! MORE BLOOD GAHAHAHA!!!! (Vrandish, Juvs) +2
B. Ew no. Blood is overrated (Sam, lakhan, linali, BlackTiger, revo, vici, grysun) +7
C. others (syx, erin, magi) +3

Bloodplay is just fucked imo. I only like seeing the clarent when someone gets split open in the sports :kappa
Blood pudding is nice.
Hmh… I don't prefer a bloodbath if you are asking that, haha. But if for example a bite to the neck results in a tiny little drip of blood, then it can be kinda hot.

And if your s/o doesn't like it, then it's cute to see her get triggered. :lmao

Both options are too extreme for my taste with B being the closest to my thoughts. I will go with

Answer: C (just a tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny little bit is okay).
(Naah, it is overrated and ruins fun)
The blood of my enemies only. :evil "its nutrition" lmao. What have you been doing kiki-chan?
even if i have some into me, even if its supposed to help me stay alive, i hate blood, and it scares me.
Seriously, everything is for people, but bleeding is a borderline I'd never cross.
None of the above. This question is more appropriate for Syx. He prefers it red after all.



6. Which MHer do you think is S?
Kiki (Sam, syx) +2
syx (Vrandish, BlackTiger) +2
Juviii (lakhan, Juvs) +2
Vici (linali) +1
MarmaladeSky (revo) +1
erin (Vici) +1
Magi (grysun) +1
Lady Pompom (magi) +1
others (erin) +1

From what I heard it can only be you - Kiki - or Juviii. But Juviii is often just being meme'd (though there is definitely something true about it), while you already outed yourself. xD
i d rather not know, (might have an idea though)
I wonder if I'll see myself on any of these lists :lmao

7. Which MHer do you think is M?
Kiki (Sam, syx, lakhan, linali, vici, grysun) +6
GrySun (Vrandish, magi) +2
lakhan (Juvs) +1
revo (BlackTiger) +1
kira (revo) +1
others (erin) +1

No idea. You again, Kiki? Somehow, I feel like to choose someone else. But I have a hard time to come up with a M here in this forum. That leaves only you, Kiki-san. =)
same as above
Or so I believe :hmm

8. Would you rather torture Kiki or be tortured by Kiki?
A. Former. Kiki is such shota, M material, I'd love to torture him :nosebleed (Vrandish, lakhan, Juvs, linali, BlackTiger, vici, grysun) +7
B. Latter. Kiki-sama, please tie me up, put the blindfold on, and whip me :hurrgasm (syx, revo) +2
C others (Sam, erin, magi) +3

I'll just berate you for writing this sheep and for liking Laxus
I could never hurt you Kiki, even if you wanted me to do so. :XD Which only leaves the latter. :lmao Please be gentle with me though, I have never done this before.
(:lmao U like them after all.)
nooooooo !
kiki is my friend i uually dont torture my friends and dont want to be tortured by them nor anyone lol !
Thou, I'd probably stay with slaps :catshrug
I'd pick neither but if I have to choose one I wouldn't take the one where I'm being "tortured".
I would rather die from corona or any kind of sickness that somehow managed to find its way in my body.


congratulations @GrySun !!!! :confetti :party
​
sorry I didnt include the GIFs, cuz my internet sucks 🙏
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
Juviii said:
who doesn't want to hear them moan? :hurr
Vici said:
aside from the whole torture thing who doesn't love to hear that sweet moans ( bar my neighbors ) and who doesn't like to lead.
How did I miss that?

@Juviii is my lost twin sister :blushbirb
 

lakhan220

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2016
Messages
895
Reaction score
9,011
Age
32
Country
India
Congrats @GrySun for the win :confetti. Is it gonna be a jojo themed sheep concentrated on speedwagon ?
And thanks @Kiki for the sheep. (Let's see what u get for level 2.:heh)
 
Top