Games The Sheep Game #121

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,107
Reaction score
12,870
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
A game from "FTB"

The game name is Sheep

How to play

1- Each participant will pm the host with their answers for the questions. You are not allowed to share your answers with anyone else.
2- Your objectives is parallel your answers with as many other players as possible, and get the highest score.
3- Try guessing the most popular answer.
4- There is no wrong answer.

Rules

1- The number of questions shouldn't exceed 12 questions and not less 8 questions.
2- "I don't know" will get 0 points. If you can't answer just use google or any search engine or simply put any answer.
3- The winner will host the next sheep.
4- In case we have 2 winners or more having the same points, The host will pick someone randomly as the winner or one of the winners would let the other do it.
5- If the winner didn't make the next sheep within 3 days the previous winner shall do it and if he didn't. Anyone can do it just to keep this game running.
6- Calculations and gathering answers is time consuming so the host has a whole week to do it. If he/she didn't post the answers and announce the winner after 7 days. The next sheep would be free to anyone to do it.

sheep #1



​

(1) -You are in a war, Which fighter you would like to be :
1- Archer.
2- Healer
3- Swordsman.


(2) -A famous inventor.

(3) -What is your favorite big cat ?

1-Lion
2-Tiger
3-Jaguar


(4) -What anime villain you would like to be.

(5) -Who wins ? Team Demacia vs Team Noxus, Which team you would choose to bet all your money on.


Upper limb is team Demacia..
Lower limb is team Noxus..


(6) -Which type of landscape do you like the most, Desert, forest, mountain, plain, ocean or arctic?

(7) -Do you care about lyrics in a song?

(8) -Pick a random number from (1~25)

(9) -What season suits you best?

(10) -How many holes do you have ?
SheepWinnerSecondLast

1​
lakhan220Brandishkira

2​
lakhan220Irina_mashiro_22, EmptySoul, OrganizizedYumaKuga

3​
Brandish, Ravenkira, Belserionlakhan220

4​
YumaKugaMiralicious akumakira

5​
Brandish lakhan220kira, Organizized

6​
kiraOrganizizedlakhan220

7​
AtomVici, EmptySoulBrandish

8​
EmptySoul, RavenOrganizizedBrandish

9​
RavenOrganizizedxi0

10​
OrganizizedYumaKugaxi0, EmptySoul

11​
RavenBrandyThemaxi0

12​
Yuma, xi0BrandyThemakira

13​
Yuma, KnightmareAtomBrandish

14​
Shinyarcanine45Knightmare of heaven 0kira

15​
BrandyThemaRavenxi0

16​
ViciBrandishkira

17​
Brandish, zimbardoKnightmare of heaven 0lakhan220

18​
DiMaria YestalakhanBrandish

19​
OrganizizedKnightmare of heaven 0, BattouBrandish

20​
A.ulqZimbDiMaria, Brandish

21​
DiMaria Yestaxi0Brandish

22​
OrganizizedBrandish, lakhan220kira

23​
EmptySoulVici kira

24​
BattouGrySunBrandish

25​
TSPandaOrganizizedkira, Brandish

26​
FarfallaEmptySoulkira

27​
BelserionGrySunA.ulq

28​
UstegiusTSPandaKnightmare of heaven 0

29​
RavenBrandishkira

30​
TSPandaEmptySoulTempus

31​
KatFarfallagoodboy_lawlett

32​
MonkeyD DragonKnightmare of heaven 0Brandish

33​
BelserionOrganizizedxi0

34​
GrySunFarfallaBrandish

35​
AtomDiMaria Yesta, OrganizizedFarfalla

36​
MonkeyD DragonBelserionlakhan220

37​
LinaliMonkeyD DragonBrandish

38​
EmptySoulUstegiusBrandish

39​
BelserionArjunaOrganizized

40​
FarfallaGrySunEmperor Spriggan

41​
DarkyGryffindorxi0

42​
rikiRavenPurity of Magi

43​
AtomLady pompom, LinaliRaven

44​
rikiEmptySoulBrandish

45​
BrandishLinaliBattou

46​
AtomEmperor Spriggankira

47​
Valhalla777, GrySunLady pompom, OrganizizedBrandish

48​
ZirconiumOrganizizedriki

49​
GrySun, LinaliGryffindorkira

50​
Linali, A.ulqZirconium, Emperor SprigganBrandish

51​
Irina_mashiro_22Organizized, RavenBrandish

52​
LambuSirSamuel016DiMaria Yesta

53​
LinaliZirconium `Emperor Spriggan

54​
OrganizizedrikiBrandish

55​
GrySunLambuPurity of Magi

56​
LambuArjunaDemonspeed

57​
---

58​
GrySunDiMaria Yesta Lady pompom

59​
XadyuBelserionBrandish

60​
ViciIrina Mashirosyx

61​
GrySun, LinaliVandred, Miralicious Akumasyx

62​
LinaliHoltLady pompom

63​
BelserionShobu_Yoruichixi0

64​
OrganizizedLady PompomBrandish

65​
LinaliSeraphxi0

66​
GrySunGryffindorBrandish

67​
EmptySoulLinaliBrandish

68​
LambuFarfalla, Battoukira

69​
Linali--

70​
GrySunArjunakira

71​
AsakoHoltBrandish

72​
XadyuLady pompom, LinaliBrandish

73​
Belserionsyxkira

74​
GrySunxi0Erinyes

75​
HoltEmperor SprigganJuviii

76​
syxGryffindorPurity of Magi

77​
GryffindorElusiaArjuna

78​
Copy PandaLambukira

79​
Purity of MagiVandred Erinyes




Sheep king/Queen coronation happen every #100 sheep game.. So whoever wins the sheep #100 will be the king or queen of the game until the next sheep coronation and will be added to the Hall of Fame.



Here is a thread to alert you to the start of new Sheep rounds
For anyone who plays this game: please follow this thread to receive warnings when new rounds are starting

Anyone making a round, please post a message to this thread when you do, so all prospective players will know to send a list (if you forget to do so, I will try to remember to do so for you).

This thread is currently just a test, to save on people having to go on mass tagging sprees - if the test is successful, we can keep on using it.
If the test fails (other than being extremely disappointed) then nothing will be lost and we can go back to ignoring it and tagging people like there's no tomorrow.
:verily
 
Last edited:

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
PMd
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
SHEEP 112
BODY IMPROVEMENT SHEEP
​





Welcome to the MH Body Improvement Club. A healthy mind lives in a healthy body so it’s time to get going. First of all, we need to see which level you are currently at:

Q1 Describe your level of Fitness?

a) Level 4 I am the stuff of anime legends and work out in some way or another every single day! (2x)
b) Level 3 I work out 3 times a week and keep being active because my body is a temple. (1x)
c) Level 2 I move once per week so I’m not a couch potato, I am a couch potato beetle. (6x)
d) Level 1 Why should I move when I can control the world with my psychic powers. (2x)

e) (1x)

Evil


c) level 2which of course is not true. everybody knows I'm a pilates masta now who goes twice per week, but this L character is the coolest and those sheep will pick him over Mob and Madara. And who the hell is that first beefcake anyways, other than a certain zero points option


SirSam


a) This is confirmed because I had people submit applications to be my girlfriend.


Lakhan


b)(because Madara. .But yeah, mine would be a mix of B + A, bar the covid lockdown and stuffs)


Panda


c)C for Corona


Linali


c)I'm not the most active person around, but I'm not that lazy either.


Erin


e) Depending if you consider dance as a sport in this case, between b/c around twice a week, i use to train thrice or a little more sometimes back i was practicing martial arts, but stopped for now, i only practice dance on weekly basis and sometimes exercising at home. (coro-chan tho, messed everything lately)


Gry


c)I move, at times! But going from C to B is maybe something I should do if given the time.


Now that we know where you are we need to see where you want to go.

Q2 What is the purpose of you joining the Body Improvement Club?

a) Aesthetics. Everyone will want a piece of me once I become a greek god. (1x)
b) Health. I want to live 200 years and live on the moon base. (4x)
c) As Socrates said: It is a shame for a man/woman to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which their body is capable. (2x)
d) Self Defense. I wanna be able to protect the people I love. (3x)
e) (2x)
Now that we can get started.

Evil


a) Aesthetics. Everyone will want a piece of me once I become a greek god.

aww come on , greek god say no more.


Brandish


e)Meet chicks


SirSam


a)I’ve already got A so I do it for the health kick now.


Lakhan


c)because socrates on weed still can give reasonable insights.


Panda


b)All reasons sound appealing but long life seems the best


Linali


b)I'm not sure, what sounds better here - living 200 years or moon base


Erin

e)all answers


Gry


b)All these are legit reasons, but of them all B is the most enticing. Yes I would live eternally if possible.

RUN FOR YOUR LIFE:



Q3 How long can you run for?

a) I can do this all day (2x)
b) NO! (6x)
c) Who needs cardio when you have muscles like this. Come at me bruv. (2x)
d) I can run over 2km in 12 minutes (average or above on the Cooper Test) (2x)

Evil


  1. because everyone is pervy and they will interprete it with getting together with that pink chick
Kiki


c)Yuno Gasai? Heh, piece of cake


SirSam


c) If the bitch wants to go I'll wreck her shit

Juvii

b)



Lakhan


b)why is such a cutie pie attacking me ?


Panda


b)Good thing you included this yourself else I'd have done it


Linali


b)Oh Lord, anything but running please


Erin


e)cant tell exactly , but it would probably be this , i dont like running



Gry


a)Sure my speed may decrease eventually to super slow, but I'd ganbatte it. Btw did you watch "Running with the wind" anime? That gives me major feels to run, even dreaming 2 times since then to be running in the Hakone Ekiden. Super good stuff.

Oh boy, that is weaker than the average middle schooler. There is only one way to get you up to speed. Time for a training camp in the mountains! You can even choose your mentors.

Q4 Which Sensei will you choose for your training camp?

a) MIGHT GUY (3x)
b) MUTEN ROSHI (1x)
c) KAMOGAWA GENJI (MORE OXYGEEEEEN) (1x)
d) RYOZANPAKU GROUP (2x)
e) MUSASHI GODA and the Body Improvement Club (Mob Psycho) (1x)
f) GOOMOONRYONG (2x)
g) MACHIO NARUZUO (0x)
h) (2x)



Evil


b)hmm this was hard, picked him over guy because I think the most will get with one of these poppier ones, but maybe should have been better guy dunno hmm

Brandish

h) Mickey(Rocky)


SirSam


a) BURNING YOUTH


Lakhan


f)Lmao, these senseis. Young is best out of them.


Panda


d)When I had taekwondo, my group was also being trained by a group of teachers, each with their own styles and jutsu (though not different arts, more like preferences)


Unlike the MC however I... Well I didn't have the same drive


Linali


a) like his energy and unwavering faith in his students, I wonder, if he could motivate me to do something more than neccessary But there's no way I'm gonna wear his stupid hair like Rock Lee


Erin


h)Marian cross,, pretty sure training wih him is heaven


Gry


e)I love Guy, and I heard great things about Machio from friends that watched the anime, but the group-like family mentality of the body improvement club I always loved to see in Mob Psycho. If such people truly existed like in the anime I'd have wished for them and their club to be at my school. Or even now. A personal trainer that only cares for you like Guy would be better but I don't want/need to become The Rock.


Good luck with that.

While your Sensei takes care of your training, you will have to get your own food.

Q5 What will you eat in the mountains all by yourself?


a) I will hunt any animal and their flesh shall be my nourishment. (4x)
b) Bruh, ever heard of UberEats. (3x)
c) I’m vegetarian/vegan, there’s food all around. (2x)
d) My sensei will have to pay for this torture. Omnomnom. (1x)
e) Pussy (1x) (how did I not think of adding this as an option)
f) Sugar (1x)
Evil

b) I think everybody already did this at least once


Kiki


a) but with some vegetables and fruit


Brandish


e) PUSSY


SirSam


a)If I find a bear I will kick his shit in because fuck the food chain and fuck furries, they're degenerate cunts


Lakhan


c)Yeah, even sensei is organic food , so even they’r fair trade.


Panda

b)Been saving points bro


Linali


a)This option suits mountain training camp well, but irl I'd have to force myself to hunt


Erin


e)




Gry


b)Would leave more time to training and less to living like the old tribe people hunting their food. Which could also be considered training, but certainly there are better ways to go about it.

You have somehow survived the training camp and come back a better person. That needs to be celebrated. Time for a Body Improvement Club Party!

Q6 What is your role?

a) I organize the party because everyone else is incompetent and uncooperative. (3x)

b) I don’t like parties, or people. Is there food? (4x)

c) As a board certified party animal, the dancefloor belongs to me. (2x)
d) They call me Jo the Buttchugger for a reason. (no gif here) (1x)


d) They call me Jo the Buttchugger for a reason. (no gif here) (2x)

sounds like the right answer for mangahelpers, although no idea what that means, gif would have been appreciated


SirSam


a) I'll organize the tunes because that's just what I do


Lakhan


a) (Yeah, those ungrateful people.


Panda


c)Somewhere between A and C but I don't think I organize parties nearly as often as I attend them


Linali


b)Tehehe, that's me in the nutshell


Erin

e)A& B will definitely organize but wont join, unless theres great food ( i will lose the invitation... wait, if im the one organizing it, will make sure not to invite "me") )

Gry


b)Not a party fan, but good food I can spend some time eating and meanwhile pretending to be attending the celebration.

Your party turned into Project X



You have now become a national celebrity as well as a hunted criminal.

Q7 What will you do next?

a) I can’t escape the police so I will do my time and then enjoy the spoils of fame. (2x)
b) I never liked my life anyway, time to start a new life with a new identity. (0x)
c) Since I am a criminal anyway might as well break bad and live on the dark side of the law. (2x)
d) How the fuck does joining the Body Improvement Club lead to becoming a criminal celebrity? (8x)

Well looks like the police do other things too except for eating Donuts and they actually caught you.

Evil

c) Since I am a criminal anyway might as well break bad and live on the dark side of the law.

it took indeed an unusual turn but that's of course the answer for when you are also a buttchugger


SirSam


d)Muscular dudes, prison... are you saying you want to drop the soap for someone Desin?


Juvii


d) I keep telling y'all, these gym peeps are no good


Lakhan

d) Indeed, a transition worth covering


Panda


a) calls Hyung, Mango and Noona to help me out


Linali


d) Depending the place, joining any big group might be a bad idea nowadays


Erin

d)



Gry


d) Maybe we really did eat more than plants on the mountains...?

Q8 What will you do in Prison?

a) Free food and shelter? Lemme chill here for a bit. (1x)
b) Bruh prisons in my country are not hotels, I don’t want to join a gang to survive but I guess I have to join the Bronies for protection. (1x)
c) Focus on improving my body and my mind so I can become the best me possible. (4x)
d) This is all part of my Keikaku, from here I shall make the right contacts and build my crime empire. (4x)

e) (2x)



Evil

d) This is all part of my Keikaku, from here I shall make the right contacts and build my crime empire.

lots of butts to chug so yes, as a popular butt chugger contacts are easily made


Brandish

e)Cry


Lakhan


d)When already evil, become crime lord too


Panda


a)Bruv prisons here have better facilities than most student homes


Linali


Like there was anything better to do in the prison


Erin


e)



I dont care, freedom please !!!! i did nothing wrong !!


Gry


c)I'd do like in all the movies where the good guy spends his time in prison training. What else is there to do


Bonus Question:

Q9 What is your Prison Nickname?


EvilPretty Cheeks
KikiQQ
BrandishFunky Cold Medina
SirSampaiSenpai
JuviiMicheliiina26
Lakhan220Black Devil
PandaPanda
LinaliDeadly Lily
ErinBloody M-Eri
RevoThe cat eater
GryWho? Because I'd hardly be present anywhere :om
XadyuToshokan Tommy
Linali


Ugh, I'll probably think of something stupid. Let it be Deadly Lily. Yea, it's very stupid May I have a prison tattoo too?


Xadyu


Sticking with the anime theme, I'll go for Toshokan Tommy, since I'll have the time, I might as well catch up on my novels and hide out in the library all day. Or, I don't know. The Paper King or something.


Great thanks to everyone who participated and made me laugh with these great answers. But not everything is fun and games. There has to be a winner too. Congrats for getting every single answer right.




I will use the data I got from you for the incoming MH Body Improvement club and no other nefarious reasons. Stay tuned and stay healthy. It's one of the few things that actually matter.
​

PlayerEvilKikiBrandishSirSampaiJuviiLakhan220PandaLinaliErinRevoGryXadyu
Q1cdaacbccedcc
Q2adebdcbbecbd
Q3acbcbbbbdbad
Q4bdhaffdahaec
Q5baeadcbaeabc
Q6dbeabacbecba
Q7cdadddcddadd
Q8dcedddacebcc
​
 
Last edited:

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,776
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Desin can you add who answered what? and my only comment that was ignored
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Those people, smh.

Thanks for the sheep desin. Very good placement for myself.
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Desin can you add who answered what? and my only comment that was ignored
oh shit, looks like I messed up the formating and didn't realize, I'll edit everything in
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Holy shit, I sure wasn't trying to win and host something again, but LAST PLACE WITH BRANDISH?!? We were even worse than Erin, who didn't even pick the given answers?!? :arf

Gotta try a bit more next time to land in the solid middle field.
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Holy shit, I sure wasn't trying to win and host something again, but LAST PLACE WITH BRANDISH?!? We were even worse than Erin, who didn't even pick the given answers?!? :arf

Gotta try a bit more next time to land in the solid middle field.
You commited to well to buttchugging. Q7 would have brought both of you way ahead of Erin had you followed the other sheep.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,610
Gender
Female
Country
China
Acceptae score, slightly beating out terrorbaby clan. Thanks for hosting Desin♡
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Evil's prison nick name got me :lmao
 
Top