Games - The Sheep Game #121 | Page 405 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Games The Sheep Game #121

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Joker
A game from "FTB"

The game name is Sheep

How to play

1- Each participant will pm the host with their answers for the questions. You are not allowed to share your answers with anyone else.
2- Your objectives is parallel your answers with as many other players as possible, and get the highest score.
3- Try guessing the most popular answer.
4- There is no wrong answer.

Rules

1- The number of questions shouldn't exceed 12 questions and not less 8 questions.
2- "I don't know" will get 0 points. If you can't answer just use google or any search engine or simply put any answer.
3- The winner will host the next sheep.
4- In case we have 2 winners or more having the same points, The host will pick someone randomly as the winner or one of the winners would let the other do it.
5- If the winner didn't make the next sheep within 3 days the previous winner shall do it and if he didn't. Anyone can do it just to keep this game running.
6- Calculations and gathering answers is time consuming so the host has a whole week to do it. If he/she didn't post the answers and announce the winner after 7 days. The next sheep would be free to anyone to do it.

sheep #1

(1) -You are in a war, Which fighter you would like to be :
1- Archer.
2- Healer
3- Swordsman.

(2) -A famous inventor.

(3) -What is your favorite big cat ?

1-Lion
2-Tiger
3-Jaguar

(4) -What anime villain you would like to be.

(5) -Who wins ? Team Demacia vs Team Noxus, Which team you would choose to bet all your money on.

Upper limb is team Demacia..
Lower limb is team Noxus..

(6) -Which type of landscape do you like the most, Desert, forest, mountain, plain, ocean or arctic?

(7) -Do you care about lyrics in a song?

(8) -Pick a random number from (1~25)

(9) -What season suits you best?

(10) -How many holes do you have ?
SheepWinnerSecondLast

1​
lakhan220Brandishkira

2​
lakhan220Irina_mashiro_22, EmptySoul, OrganizizedYumaKuga

3​
Brandish, Ravenkira, Belserionlakhan220

4​
YumaKugaMiralicious akumakira

5​
Brandish lakhan220kira, Organizized

6​
kiraOrganizizedlakhan220

7​
AtomVici, EmptySoulBrandish

8​
EmptySoul, RavenOrganizizedBrandish

9​
RavenOrganizizedxi0

10​
OrganizizedYumaKugaxi0, EmptySoul

11​
RavenBrandyThemaxi0

12​
Yuma, xi0BrandyThemakira

13​
Yuma, KnightmareAtomBrandish

14​
Shinyarcanine45Knightmare of heaven 0kira

15​
BrandyThemaRavenxi0

16​
ViciBrandishkira

17​
Brandish, zimbardoKnightmare of heaven 0lakhan220

18​
DiMaria YestalakhanBrandish

19​
OrganizizedKnightmare of heaven 0, BattouBrandish

20​
A.ulqZimbDiMaria, Brandish

21​
DiMaria Yestaxi0Brandish

22​
OrganizizedBrandish, lakhan220kira

23​
EmptySoulVici kira

24​
BattouGrySunBrandish

25​
TSPandaOrganizizedkira, Brandish

26​
FarfallaEmptySoulkira

27​
BelserionGrySunA.ulq

28​
UstegiusTSPandaKnightmare of heaven 0

29​
RavenBrandishkira

30​
TSPandaEmptySoulTempus

31​
KatFarfallagoodboy_lawlett

32​
MonkeyD DragonKnightmare of heaven 0Brandish

33​
BelserionOrganizizedxi0

34​
GrySunFarfallaBrandish

35​
AtomDiMaria Yesta, OrganizizedFarfalla

36​
MonkeyD DragonBelserionlakhan220

37​
LinaliMonkeyD DragonBrandish

38​
EmptySoulUstegiusBrandish

39​
BelserionArjunaOrganizized

40​
FarfallaGrySunEmperor Spriggan

41​
DarkyGryffindorxi0

42​
rikiRavenPurity of Magi

43​
AtomLady pompom, LinaliRaven

44​
rikiEmptySoulBrandish

45​
BrandishLinaliBattou

46​
AtomEmperor Spriggankira

47​
Valhalla777, GrySunLady pompom, OrganizizedBrandish

48​
ZirconiumOrganizizedriki

49​
GrySun, LinaliGryffindorkira

50​
Linali, A.ulqZirconium, Emperor SprigganBrandish

51​
Irina_mashiro_22Organizized, RavenBrandish

52​
LambuSirSamuel016DiMaria Yesta

53​
LinaliZirconium `Emperor Spriggan

54​
OrganizizedrikiBrandish

55​
GrySunLambuPurity of Magi

56​
LambuArjunaDemonspeed

57​
---

58​
GrySunDiMaria Yesta Lady pompom

59​
XadyuBelserionBrandish

60​
ViciIrina Mashirosyx

61​
GrySun, LinaliVandred, Miralicious Akumasyx

62​
LinaliHoltLady pompom

63​
BelserionShobu_Yoruichixi0

64​
OrganizizedLady PompomBrandish

65​
LinaliSeraphxi0

66​
GrySunGryffindorBrandish

67​
EmptySoulLinaliBrandish

68​
LambuFarfalla, Battoukira

69​
Linali--

70​
GrySunArjunakira

71​
AsakoHoltBrandish

72​
XadyuLady pompom, LinaliBrandish

73​
Belserionsyxkira

74​
GrySunxi0Erinyes

75​
HoltEmperor SprigganJuviii

76​
syxGryffindorPurity of Magi

77​
GryffindorElusiaArjuna

78​
Copy PandaLambukira

79​
Purity of MagiVandred Erinyes

Sheep king/Queen coronation happen every #100 sheep game.. So whoever wins the sheep #100 will be the king or queen of the game until the next sheep coronation and will be added to the Hall of Fame.

Here is a thread to alert you to the start of new Sheep rounds
For anyone who plays this game: please follow this thread to receive warnings when new rounds are starting

Anyone making a round, please post a message to this thread when you do, so all prospective players will know to send a list (if you forget to do so, I will try to remember to do so for you).

This thread is currently just a test, to save on people having to go on mass tagging sprees - if the test is successful, we can keep on using it.
If the test fails (other than being extremely disappointed) then nothing will be lost and we can go back to ignoring it and tagging people like there's no tomorrow.
:verily

Last edited:

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Sheep Game #125: A Nostalgic Pokemon Adventure

Context: I've recently started doing a series of a Pokemon HG/SS romhack (Sacred Gold) on my twitch channel where I do a mono-type nuzlocke and get heavy chat involvement for naming pokemon, decisions on what to catch etc. It's been a lot of fun, so I wanted to bring that thematic idea to my sheep game this time around. Let's get into it!

Q1: Hello there! Welcome to the world of Pokémon! My name is SIR! People call me a Cunt! This world is inhabited by creatures called Pokémon! For some people, Pokémon are pets. Other use them for fights. Myself… I kill Pokémon as a profession on twitch. Firstly, what shall you identify as for this game?
A: A Boy
B: A Girl
C: A Cunt
D: Old

Q2: It is time to pick your starter Pokemon! Who do you want to be your best friend on your journey?

A: Totodile
B: Chikorita
C: Cyndaquil

Q3: Oh no! A stinky fella has stolen another one of my Pokemon and is determined to beat you in battle! Who is your rival?
A: Copan
B: Marmalade
C: Baka Taichou
D: Hardy
E: Evil3ye
F: Farfalla
G: Gary

Q4: Along your journey you have bumped into an Eevee and caught it! As is tradition in nuzlockes, you must give it a nickname! What would you name it?

A: Weewee
B: Breedable
C: I'll name it after an MH user! (let me know who!)

Q5: Every team needs a powerhouse to rely on, and in this era before fairies, dragons present one of the best options to both diversify your team and pack a mighty punch. Which dragon will you choose to be the powerhouse of your party?
A: Dragonite
B: Kingdra
C: Flygon
D: Salamence
E: Garchomp

Q6: During your journey, you'll find the quaint old town known as Ecruteak City. In its burned tower are three legendary dogs, resting up. When they notice you, each give a quick glance as they run off- which is your favourite?
A: Entei
B: Raikou
C: Suicune

Q7: Mr Pokemon has been on a bender and doesn't know left from right! All he wants to know now is one thing: Who's that Pokemon?!

A: Nidoran
B: Clefairy
C: Jigglypuff
D: IT'S PIKACHU!!!

Q8: Your journey in HGSS takes you across both the Johto region and Kanto region, each with interesting encounters, captivating gym leaders, and lots of Pokemon to catch! Which region do you enjoy traversing more?
A: Johto
B: Kanto
C: I hate the classics!

Q9: Every trainer has a signature pokemon- for Lance it's his Dragonite, for Cynthia it's her Garchomp, for Red it's Charizard or Pikachu depending on what you play. But, what I want to know is, what would YOUR signature Pokemon be?

Q10: In each generation, there is one trainer that stands above all others- the Pokemon League Champion. Who is the strongest champion is always a divisive discussion but what I want to know is this: up to the point of Gen 4, who had the best Champion theme?!
A: Gen 1 - Rival's Champion Theme - Fire Red/Leaf Green version

B: Gen 2 Champion / vs Red! - HeartGold/SoulSilver version

C: Gen 3 - Champion Battle Music - Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald Version

D: Gen 4 - Champion Cynthia Battle Music - Diamond/Pearl/Platinum Version

Q11: Oh dear, Sky's answers for Pokemon Smash or Pass leaked! Which Pokemon would he be most likely to 'smash'?
A: Gardevoir
B: Lopunny
C: Vaporeon
D: He's not that much of a pervert, right?!

Q12: Finally, all journeys must come to an end. Which older era of Pokemon provided you with your favourite journey?
A: Gen 1
B: Gen 2
C: Gen 3
D: Gen 4
E: Newer gens

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'll give it a week or two for answers to come in~​
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@Belserion @Linali @Copy Panda @Vici @Aizen

Last edited:

Kiki

Ruin me, Ruan Mei
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Palestine
I felt like playing this for this question alone but you missed "Simple and Clean" ;__________________________;
i like it too but it would oneshot 😩 giving other songs more love too 😌

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
When is the deadline for this sheep?
(I'll send my answers either today or tomorrow if I don't forget!)

Brandish μ

Can you?
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
When is the deadline for this sheep?
(I'll send my answers either today or tomorrow if I don't forget!)
Will be open for you to send.

13 sheared so far - Marm, Gryff, lak, Demon, Lily, Hermit, Tatsu, Panda, zim, juviii, revo, erin, Static

Wool u like to try this - @Raven @Riku @Organizized @Belserion @Gajeel @kira @Farfalla @Lambu @Lady pompom @Vici @SirSamuel016 @BD_Beno @xi0 @Evil3ye

Will be open for a few more days at least.

Lambu

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Spain
Will be open for you to send.

13 sheared so far - Marm, Gryff, lak, Demon, Lily, Hermit, Tatsu, Panda, zim, juviii, revo, erin, Static

Wool u like to try this - @Raven @Riku @Organizized @Belserion @Gajeel @kira @Farfalla @Lambu @Lady pompom @Vici @SirSamuel016 @BD_Beno @xi0 @Evil3ye

Will be open for a few more days at least.
Cant afford to win so I wont submit, but will check the answers out. Thanks for the tag!

Brandish μ

Can you?
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
GrySun, Kiki and I have finally finished shearing

Results:

1. When you get married(or if you already are), do you intend to wear your marriage ring most of the time?
A. Yes, only taking it off when I really have to. +8 (SirSamuel016, Tatsumaki, Copy Panda, lakhan220, Hermit, Erinyes, revo, GrySun)
B. No, only wearing it occasionally like other jewelry, as an accessory sometimes. +5 (MarmaladeSky, Demonspeed, Linali, Static, Gryffindor)
C. Other +2 (z.5, Juviii)
C
Married but don't own a wedding ring. Pointless waste of money. Rather spend it on steak better things
Somewhat the point I think? I'm a sentimental person so I think I wouldn't mind
Because it's the answer closer to the reality. I wouldn't have one.
A (I m wearing ring anyways for years now, would just gave to replace this with tht)
1) B-No.
Only because I'd rather wear all my jewelry at the same time and wearing 8 rings every day isn't something I'm particularly fond of doing.
Can totally see myself losing the ring within a day or so lmao.
I don't wear rings, I don't feel confortable
1-C No ring, it's uncomfortable :arf
Brandish: You been ruminating this (the question), GrySun?

2. What is your preferred way of doing groceries among the following?
A. Go less often but buy a lot, to last you a week or more. Hard to carry or needs a car and time demanding the day you go, but overall time efficient! +9 (SirSamuel016, Tatsumaki, Copy Panda, lakhan220, Hermit, GrySun, Gryffindor, Static, z.5)
B. Go 2+ times per week and buying less. Easier to carry, and can be done on the way home from work or school for some efficiency. +4 (revo, Demonspeed, Linali, Juviii)
C. Go whenever you need something. Can be inefficient but at least you can avoid having to follow strict schedules with your trips and this gives you more freedom. +2 (Erinyes, MarmaladeSky)
This is what I currently do because I'm lazy but actually B would be better. Such a drag carrying the big bags 😭
It's a mix of these 3 really. I always know what I am looking for when I am going out to buy something which usually isn't a lot but it's often spontaneous. Still, B seems more fitting.
2-A (Ideally mine is A + B combined mostly being A, shld be enough to last a week. Needs time but ehh, 30-40 mins for a week worth ain't tht much.)
Not to mention I always forget to buy a few things so will have to go back anyway :emocat
2. A
I'm a mix of A and C, I try to get ahead but I also go whenever I need something :arf
I'm special offers hunter :XD
2-B that way I can get all the week discounts ofc. But that's not that simple:
Phase 1: you check the discounts and go to the supermarket with the most things you need.
Phase 2: go to a different supermarket and get the discounts of that one too. (Don't forget to hunt salmon discounts)
Phase 3: you curse your country cause food is pricier by the day while eating discount choco.
Brandish - I would choose b. Once per week for the butcher, fruit/veg market; approx once per fortnight online pick up order from a supermarket.

3. After a long flight you finally arrived at your travel destination! You just finished putting your luggage in your room(hotel, family house or other) and taking a shower. What is the first thing you do now?
A. Eat. What better way to start your trip than to try the local food? You‘re likely hungry from the flight too. +11 (Copy Panda, Demonspeed, Erinyes, Gryffindor, Juviii, Linali, MarmaladeSky, revo, SirSamuel016, Tatsumaki, z.5)
B. Sleep. You‘re way too tired from the trip to be going anywhere, best to a nap if it‘s still day or just outright sleep til tomorrow if it‘s evening when you arrived. +1 (GrySun)
C. Meet someone. If it‘s a place where you have friends or family you‘d want to meet them right away. +3 (Hermit, lakhan220, Static)
A. Nothing better to start a trip than finding a good spot on the place you're visiting, with a nice view and a typical food from there.
A
sleeping when you arrive is a fool's quest. I'm also likely to be far too grouchy after travelling to want to interact with anyone else. Food, however, I will readily interact with
What better way to start trip than try the local food? You're likely hungry fro- oh wait you said that already
A: That's what I always did excepted maybe once or twice because of terrible travel conditions.
3-C (Ideally depends on premises, different for each u stated above, but as u said long flight and in flight, most likely would be sleeping anyways, sleeping is out of question.)
isn't the point of travelling trying all the good local food?
3. A
I'd probably get food before showering and then sleep, but a bit of grub never goes wrong 😋
I'd probably chill a little first, but rather not sleep
3-probably A. Eat. But if I'm too tired I might take a nap first.
Brandish - B after doing some reading or work; or C if you are travelling to meet someone.

4. By random luck you obtain a Death Note. The real deal, just like in the anime. Fortunately you read/watched Death Note so you have an advantage over the MC. So, do you use it and how?
A. Not using it, because you believe that you don‘t have the right to be judging who should live or die. +3 (revo, Static, Tatsumaki)
B. Not using it, because you are scared of all it could cause and finding yourself in the dilemmas as in the anime/manga. +1 (Demonspeed)
C. Use it a lot just like Light. A lot in the sense of it being noticed worldwide like in the anime/manga. You would either remove criminals or people you think are making the world worse(some politicians or influential people). Surely you won‘t let it get to your head like it did to Light and can navigate around any trouble to make the world a better place. +0 (lol)
D. Use it but only a bit, in the sense of it not being noticed at all in the world outside of conspiracy theories most people won‘t believe. You can‘t make big changes to the world like in option C by doing it rarely, but you still can safely albeit slightly improve the world. I‘m sure you know what you‘re doing. +8 (Copy Panda, GrySun, Hermit, lakhan220, Linali, MarmaladeSky, SirSamuel016, z.5)
Other. +2 (Erinyes, Juviii)
e- using it only to get rid of that banker of mine !!!! :arf
D
not sure that there are all that many people I'd even want to kill with a Death Note (not all that many =/= 0)
Things I'd see to do in the first 10 mins of obtaining this note

1. MG but if you die in-game you die irl
2. Have everyone who doesn't acknowledge aquarius as aqua element choke on tea with milk and sugar
3. Have Togashi's editor assistant or whatever write down an exhaustive list of all hxh spoilers and mail them to me
4. Write down the name of the guys who wrote seiko ft and punpun
Death Note users are doomed to fail... How would I know it's the real deal though? If I knew it was the real deal for sure I wouldn't use it. But if there was no one to confirm it to me, knowing myself I'd probably test it by writing the name of a popular figure that I dislike and after confirming its effects I'd get rid of it. Guess I'll go with B again.
4-D (Resort to quality instead of quantity and frequency)
4) E-I don't know how to write.
Got to keep people on their toes.
4. D
It's a dirty option but someone may as well take it :heh Could bring about some good with it though 🤔
*Carefully making a long, long list...
4- I write humanity there. Tired of those modern monkeys.
Brandish - Juviii :XD

5. Two Generals of rival armies engage in battle. General A is invading the homelands of General B. General A is cunning, savage and unpredictable, has 140,000 under his command, and is somewhat a genius of warfare. General A does not have intimate knowledge of the terrain and conditions in the homelands he's invading. General B is a supreme strategist with tenacity to match, and is revered as the G.O.A.T. General B prepared for this invasion for over a year, has knowledge of General A's weakness (General A does not know this), and has taken considerable measures to ensure information is not leaked or gained by the enemy. Furthermore, General B has over 300,000 in his command. Q: General B will win this battle, the question is, how difficult should this be?
a. logically, Gen B stomps hard. +3 (Linali, Tatsumaki, z.5)
b. Gen B wins low-mid diff. +5 (Copy Panda, Demonspeed, GrySun, Juviii, SirSamuel016)
c. Eh, I feel General A can put up a good fight. It will be a hard fought win. +4 (Gryffindor, Hermit, lakhan220, revo)
d. Other. +3 (Erinyes, MarmaladeSky, Static)
General A is a stubborn character I see, would give many plot twists until losing epicly in the end.
A
He has more than double the troops, is more of a genius than A (G.O.A.T = greatest >>> a mere 'genius'), he also is well prepared and knows all of the other general's weaknesses... this sounds like an utter domination
Lmao I wrote a needlessly bloated analysis of A and B here in my original response, but long story general B will initially overwhelm A, but A will read into this plan and mount a counterattack. Unfortunately, this will trigger B's contingency plan and rout A. gg no re
If A is a genius then why didn't he try to study the enemy land? Seems kinda stupid. Going with B expecting mid-diff because of the genius and unpredictable factor of A.
5- Lmao, this is kingdom current arc kanki vs riboku huh. The answer is C. And, consider tht a spoiler for yourself, since general A is adaptable to unknown terrains and disadvantages and his ingenious in battle shines in his unorthodox ways which holds true for every qin generals. Evident when , general B's advantage and supreme strategies were turned against him when General C turned it into logistics battle from battle of on-field strategies. General A will leave such devastation behind tht general B will lose so much of his army and relegated to just defenses instead of committing to offenses , the big promises being made.)
5) C.
I think he's due for an L, but don't think General B will stomp despite the advantages. We'll see in 40 I guess.
d. Other.
A cat runs through teh battle field, both generals get distracted and go pet it.
All odds seem to be in his favor after all. Although, I can't help but think, that it's a trap question...
D. Other. - Kanki pulls Kanki shit and almost wins but Riboku turns the tables with the infamous Kanki weakness.
Brandish - All hail lord Ri Boku :nod

6. MG104 will be Seiko themed (Copan to host). As this is a panda game, what mechanic do you anticipate?
a. Red Bean Bun - Sei's favourite food are the Red Bean Buns Seiko makes. To celebrate this fact (and red pandas) Copan decides to add a twist - the bun is poison, the red beans were not cooked thoroughly, and a 'Poisoner' effect is added to any active roles. While this may suggest delayed murder, players affected by this effect do not know if they taste-tested the bun first, meaning it could be murder-suicide. +3 (Hermit, lakhan220, Linali)
b. The Cliff - This will be a hidden mechanic to an extent. Players will know that each 'lynch' is to push one over the cliff. If the player pushed is a bomb they do not kill the last voter. If the player pushed is a townie the role is not revealed, because they will be in a coma for 3 phases. The rest of the mechanic is hidden (from you too, in this sheep, because the Seiko game is coming). +8 (Demonspeed, Erinyes, Juviii, MarmaladeSky, revo, SirSamuel016, Tatsumaki, z.5)
c. Dead Cats - Yes, dead cats. Cats have 9 lives, and it would seem these lives are intertwined with the first 9 deaths in the game. Similar to the Saint Seiya mechanic, the 9 lives are an effect, these effects are explained in the OP, and players will know which effect is active. But, the mafia chooses the order. +2 (Gryffindor, GrySun)
d. Other (come up with your own). +2 (Copy Panda, Static)
d. Other (come up with your own).
all are great was going with the cliff buti remembered this :

:teehee
a lover games, the ones who find out who the lovers are got seiko imunity, basically all killing actions targetting them are blocked;
why is poor copan hosting this 😭 who's making me do this 😤

a. Red Bean Bun - Ain't no one celebrating those discount mutant raccoons. No one but the owner-to-be of an ugly new red hat. I actually did have a red bean bun the other day. I wanted takoyaki but they stopped making that so had to go for fishy cooky. Hmm so if someone uses their ability, additionally poison triggers on the user and the target? Sounds spicy, I think it would be interesting to add another bun with a more beneficial (maybe ameliorative) effect. Every player gets one unknown bun and they know how many there are of every type.
b. The Cliff - The Cliff 😭 So this mechanic consists of a sizeable amount of bombs then? And players go jesus? And why is information hidden from the host? Is this finally when the player host will make its debut?
c. Dead Cats - Hmm so a state-dependent mechanic :mono Would it be more interesting for the game to get more saturated, or less so, over time?
d. All three at the same time lets go
6) C.
Brandish adding option B as a fumble prevent lol :heh
6. B
I'm totally throwing Shad off the cliff
For someone, who doesn't know Seiko nor ever played MG it's a tough question :darn
6-B throwing people off cliffs sounds like heaven to me.
D. Other (come up with your own). - I don't know what any of these are, never played Mafia :confused
Brandish - Gryff projecting again lmao.

7. Gary and Bob have agreed to add another emoji to MH. Please choose one from the shortlisted emoji:
a.
:EZ - The Fonz of Pepe's, MH needs swag +2(Gryffindor, Hermit, lakhan220, Linali, Static)
b.
:SeikoWut - Have your fave waifu stare daggers at others who can't post right+5 (Demonspeed, Erinyes, MarmaladeSky, Juviii, revo)
c.
: punpun - the troubled cousin of the Lambu bird projects your melancholy onto the forum +1 (SirSamuel016)
d.
:revotease - this well used Slack emote will come in handy as revo trolls ppl for you +4 (Copy Panda, GrySun, Tatsumaki, z.5)
D
it's the best of those emotes and might at least give some variety to the posts made by unimaginative trolls
b and c are absolutely cursed. how is it possible that both punpun and fucking seiko are on here but no panda? no rin chan? wheres the representation?? a short thread on why the lack of discourse on the attribution of morality and ethics to MH'ers preferred manga is problematic 1/78 🧵
You thought I'd pick c, didn't you! HAH, think again. I pick Seiko, to make sure we get to stare at everyone real good~
7. C
Seiko is trash, EZ is old like Gary, and Takagi is meh so the birb gets it for me.
Another Pepe to collection ;)
7- Bob isn't Gary? :notlikethis
B. We need more material to bully Panda.
Brandish - I like them all so there's no wonder xi0 and goldb are struggling with the decision. I would probably vote D with a gun to my head but have much loyalty to A.

8. What video game are you enjoying most right now?
None +5 (Demonspeed, Erinyes, Juviii, lakhan220, MarmaladeSky)
Elden Ring +2 (SirSamuel016, Static)
+1 for the rest

CSGO - z.5
Dota 2 - GrySun
Euro Truck Simulator 2 - Linali
FIFA - Hermit
Genshin Impact - revo
Ninjabread Man - Gryffindor
Pokemon - Copy Panda
The Sims - Tatsumaki
recently, I'm back on the CSGO train, so that
... had you asked me a week ago then Bloodstained RotN
hmmmmmm theres a couple that I play but which one do I enjoy right now? hmmm maybe pokemon, which i played a bit with my friend the other day
Nothing in particular right now but I am interested in the Xenoblade games.
.... like actually enjoying? None :teehee
8. Elden Ring
Anyone who doesn't answer Elden Ring is either lying or they're a fucking pleb lets be real
Don't jugde me, I'm having fun :hmph
8- I don't video game.

9. Which would you have as pet?
a. tiger +3 (Gryffindor, lakhan220, MarmaladeSky)
b. rabbit +4 (Copy Panda, Demonspeed, Hermit, SirSamuel016)
c. fox +4 (Erinyes, Linali, Tatsumaki, z.5)
d. deer +3 (GrySun, revo, Static)
Other. +1 (Juviii)
C?
only issue is that it's likely to wreck your house (and foxes tend to have le funk). That said, a deer would also likely wreck your house (and a fox is a far cooler animal) and wrecking your house is surely substantially better than wrecking your face [tiger]. Rabbits are fine pets, I guess... but hardly the most exciting of the 4 listed
where is panda?? not even a bear??? whos stupid question hora es what this 😤 i guess lets go with rabbit and hope it's cute. deers are generally not suitable pets (though smaller ones can be cute and also pettu chan). fox no. tiger big no for it will eat me.
B: Others aren't really pets(my grandpa had a doe but still). I know one or two people who got good money thanks to rabbit farming.
9-A (Tiger- The fiercer they are, more i like them)
a. tiger
It's basically a big neko after all, with cool stripes
9. B
Rabbits are cute, should be easy enough to deal with.
Small, wild, but not too much - perfect. And it kinda fascinates me.
9- tigers and foxes are both cute. Can I keep both?

Brandish - Would go with b or c, but they would not be in my top 10.

10. Favorite color?
Black +2 (Linali, z.5)
Black & Purple +1 (Erinyes)
Blue +1 (lakhan220)
Brown +1 (Gryffindor)
Green +2 (GrySun, MarmaldeSky)
Pastel Green +1 (Copy Panda)
Pink +1 (revo)
Purple +2 (SirSamuel016, Tatsumaki)
Red +3 (Hermit, Juviii, Static)
White +1 (Demonspeed)
Black (though I am partial to a little dark purple)
hmmmmm i think the answer to this depends from time to time and also i think it really depends what for. living spaces i like bright colours. documents i like darker values. it depends really. at the moment maybe some pastel green bamboo colour?
Don't really have one right now. I used to like red a lot. Guess I'll go with white.
90% of my shoes, bags and other accessories are black - suits to everything and always looks classy :nod
Brandish - always find this question hard, because I don't love a colour. Green or blue are good. Then again I am partial to neutrals or off-whites, because they are practical; black is as well I suppose.

11. Have you ever got covid?
No. +8 (Demonspeed, Erinyes, Gryffindor, GrySun, Linali, MarmaladeSky, Tatsumaki, z.5)
Yes. +7 (Copy Pandi, Hermit, Juviii, lakhan220, revo, SirSamuel016, Static)
i dont know, i got ill but all my tests were negative :teehee
I've certainly never tested positive for covid
Yes and also I've been quarantined multiple times ;___; such bad times
Yes, only once.

12. Which of these following Utada Hikaru's songs do you like the most?
a. Shittosarerubeki Jinsei (A Life To Be Envied) +3 (Erinyes, Static, z.5)
b. Kimini Muchuu (I Am Crazy About You) +3 (Demonspeed, lakhan220, Tatsumaki)
c. You Make Me Want To Be A Man +2 (Juviii, MarmaladeSky)
d. Play A Love Song +4 (GrySun, Hermit, Linali, revo)
e. BAD MODE +1 (Gryffindor)
Other. +2 (Copy Panda, SirSamuel016)
none of them really - random choice A
Ez clap the true answer is Simple and Clean
12. F. Simple and Clean

The winner(?) is...
not Static
not Gryffindor
not Juviii
not GrySun
not Erinyes
not revo
not Linali
not Demonspeed
not Hermit
not lakhan220
not MarmaladeSky
not Copy Panda
not z.5
not Tatsumaki
it
is
@SirSamuel016 who top scored with 68 points!
You have won the responsibility of creating the next sheep; or
Pass it on to someone else;
Team up with others to co-op the sheep

We look forward to hearing from you.

Thank you all for playing!

Last edited:

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
Reaction score
Country
Australia
GrySun, Kiki and I have finally finished shearing

Results:

1. When you get married(or if you already are), do you intend to wear your marriage ring most of the time?
A. Yes, only taking it off when I really have to. +8 (SirSamuel016, Tatsumaki, Copy Panda, lakhan220, Hermit, Erinyes, revo, GrySun)
B. No, only wearing it occasionally like other jewelry, as an accessory sometimes. +5 (MarmaladeSky, Demonspeed, Linali, Static, Gryffindor)
C. Other +2 (z.5, Juviii)

2. What is your preferred way of doing groceries among the following?
A. Go less often but buy a lot, to last you a week or more. Hard to carry or needs a car and time demanding the day you go, but overall time efficient! +9 (SirSamuel016, Tatsumaki, Copy Panda, lakhan220, Hermit, GrySun, Gryffindor, Static, z.5)
B. Go 2+ times per week and buying less. Easier to carry, and can be done on the way home from work or school for some efficiency. +4 (revo, Demonspeed, Linali, Juviii)
C. Go whenever you need something. Can be inefficient but at least you can avoid having to follow strict schedules with your trips and this gives you more freedom. +2 (Erinyes, MarmaladeSky)
Brandish - I would choose b. Once per week for the butcher, fruit/veg market; approx once per fortnight online pick up order from a supermarket.

3. After a long flight you finally arrived at your travel destination! You just finished putting your luggage in your room(hotel, family house or other) and taking a shower. What is the first thing you do now?
A. Eat. What better way to start your trip than to try the local food? You‘re likely hungry from the flight too. +11 (Copy Panda, Demonspeed, Erinyes, Gryffindor, Juviii, Linali, MarmaladeSky, revo, SirSamuel016, Tatsumaki, z.5)
B. Sleep. You‘re way too tired from the trip to be going anywhere, best to a nap if it‘s still day or just outright sleep til tomorrow if it‘s evening when you arrived. +1 (GrySun)
C. Meet someone. If it‘s a place where you have friends or family you‘d want to meet them right away. +3 (Hermit, lakhan220, Static)
Brandish - B after doing some reading or work; or C if you are travelling to meet someone.

4. By random luck you obtain a Death Note. The real deal, just like in the anime. Fortunately you read/watched Death Note so you have an advantage over the MC. So, do you use it and how?
A. Not using it, because you believe that you don‘t have the right to be judging who should live or die. +3 (revo, Static, Tatsumaki)
B. Not using it, because you are scared of all it could cause and finding yourself in the dilemmas as in the anime/manga. +1 (Demonspeed)
C. Use it a lot just like Light. A lot in the sense of it being noticed worldwide like in the anime/manga. You would either remove criminals or people you think are making the world worse(some politicians or influential people). Surely you won‘t let it get to your head like it did to Light and can navigate around any trouble to make the world a better place. +0 (lol)
D. Use it but only a bit, in the sense of it not being noticed at all in the world outside of conspiracy theories most people won‘t believe. You can‘t make big changes to the world like in option C by doing it rarely, but you still can safely albeit slightly improve the world. I‘m sure you know what you‘re doing. +8 (Copy Panda, GrySun, Hermit, lakhan220, Linali, MarmaladeSky, SirSamuel016, z.5)
Other. +2 (Erinyes, Juviii)
Brandish - Juviii :XD

5. Two Generals of rival armies engage in battle. General A is invading the homelands of General B. General A is cunning, savage and unpredictable, has 140,000 under his command, and is somewhat a genius of warfare. General A does not have intimate knowledge of the terrain and conditions in the homelands he's invading. General B is a supreme strategist with tenacity to match, and is revered as the G.O.A.T. General B prepared for this invasion for over a year, has knowledge of General A's weakness (General A does not know this), and has taken considerable measures to ensure information is not leaked or gained by the enemy. Furthermore, General B has over 300,000 in his command. Q: General B will win this battle, the question is, how difficult should this be?
a. logically, Gen B stomps hard. +3 (Linali, Tatsumaki, z.5)
b. Gen B wins low-mid diff. +5 (Copy Panda, Demonspeed, GrySun, Juviii, SirSamuel016)
c. Eh, I feel General A can put up a good fight. It will be a hard fought win. +4 (Gryffindor, Hermit, lakhan220, revo)
d. Other. +3 (Erinyes, MarmaladeSky, Static)
Brandish - All hail lord Ri Boku :nod

6. MG104 will be Seiko themed (Copan to host). As this is a panda game, what mechanic do you anticipate?
a. Red Bean Bun - Sei's favourite food are the Red Bean Buns Seiko makes. To celebrate this fact (and red pandas) Copan decides to add a twist - the bun is poison, the red beans were not cooked thoroughly, and a 'Poisoner' effect is added to any active roles. While this may suggest delayed murder, players affected by this effect do not know if they taste-tested the bun first, meaning it could be murder-suicide. +3 (Hermit, lakhan220, Linali)
b. The Cliff - This will be a hidden mechanic to an extent. Players will know that each 'lynch' is to push one over the cliff. If the player pushed is a bomb they do not kill the last voter. If the player pushed is a townie the role is not revealed, because they will be in a coma for 3 phases. The rest of the mechanic is hidden (from you too, in this sheep, because the Seiko game is coming). +8 (Demonspeed, Erinyes, Juviii, MarmaladeSky, revo, SirSamuel016, Tatsumaki, z.5)
c. Dead Cats - Yes, dead cats. Cats have 9 lives, and it would seem these lives are intertwined with the first 9 deaths in the game. Similar to the Saint Seiya mechanic, the 9 lives are an effect, these effects are explained in the OP, and players will know which effect is active. But, the mafia chooses the order. +2 (Gryffindor, GrySun)
d. Other (come up with your own). +2 (Copy Panda, Static)
Brandish - Gryff projecting again lmao.

7. Gary and Bob have agreed to add another emoji to MH. Please choose one from the shortlisted emoji:
a.
:EZ - The Fonz of Pepe's, MH needs swag +2(Gryffindor, Hermit, lakhan220, Linali, Static)
b.
:SeikoWut - Have your fave waifu stare daggers at others who can't post right+5 (Demonspeed, Erinyes, MarmaladeSky, Juviii, revo)
c.
: punpun - the troubled cousin of the Lambu bird projects your melancholy onto the forum +1 (SirSamuel016)
d.
:revotease - this well used Slack emote will come in handy as revo trolls ppl for you +4 (Copy Panda, GrySun, Tatsumaki, z.5)
Brandish - I like them all so there's no wonder xi0 and goldb are struggling with the decision. I would probably vote D with a gun to my head but have much loyalty to A.

8. What video game are you enjoying most right now?
None +5 (Demonspeed, Erinyes, Juviii, lakhan220, MarmaladeSky)
Elden Ring +2 (SirSamuel016, Static)
+1 for the rest

CSGO - z.5
Dota 2 - GrySun
Euro Truck Simulator 2 - Linali
FIFA - Hermit
Genshin Impact - revo
Ninjabread Man - Gryffindor
Pokemon - Copy Panda
The Sims - Tatsumaki

9. Which would you have as pet?
a. tiger +3 (Gryffindor, lakhan220, MarmaladeSky)
b. rabbit +4 (Copy Panda, Demonspeed, Hermit, SirSamuel016)
c. fox +4 (Erinyes, Linali, Tatsumaki, z.5)
d. deer +3 (GrySun, revo, Static)
Other. +1 (Juviii)
Brandish - Would go with b or c, but they would not be in my top 10.

10. Favorite color?
Black +2 (Linali, z.5)
Black & Purple +1 (Erinyes)
Blue +1 (lakhan220)
Brown +1 (Gryffindor)
Pastel Green +1 (Copy Panda)
Pink +1 (revo)
Purple +2 (SirSamuel016, Tatsumaki)
Red +3 (Hermit, Juviii, Static)
White +1 (Demonspeed)
Brandish - always find this question hard, because I don't love a colour. Green or blue are good. Then again I am partial to neutrals or off-whites, because they are practical; black is as well I suppose.

11. Have you ever got covid?
No. +8 (Demonspeed, Erinyes, Gryffindor, GrySun, Linali, MarmaladeSky, Tatsumaki, z.5)
Yes. +7 (Copy Pandi, Hermit, Juviii, lakhan220, revo, SirSamuel016, Static)

12. Which of these following Utada Hikaru's songs do you like the most?
a. Shittosarerubeki Jinsei (A Life To Be Envied) +3 (Erinyes, Static, z.5)
b. Kimini Muchuu (I Am Crazy About You) +3 (Demonspeed, lakhan220, Tatsumaki)
c. You Make Me Want To Be A Man +2 (Juviii, MarmaladeSky)
d. Play A Love Song +4 (GrySun, Hermit, Linali, revo)
e. BAD MODE +1 (Gryffindor)
Other. +2 (Copy Panda, SirSamuel016)

The winner(?) is...
not Static
not Gryffindor
not Juviii
not GrySun
not Erinyes
not revo
not Linali
not Demonspeed
not Hermit
not lakhan220
not MarmaladeSky
not Copy Panda
not z.5
not Tatsumaki
it
is
@SirSamuel016 who top scored with 68 points!
You have won the responsibility of creating the next sheep; or
Pass it on to someone else;
Team up with others to co-op the sheep

We look forward to hearing from you.

Thank you all for playing!
Oh shit how'd that happen :XD

Suppose I can cook one up real soon 👀 If anyone wants to collab on cooking up some fine bitches brew for the next sheep then hit me up

GrySun

Reaction score
Country
Japan
Ah no, I happily wear mine. But rest of my family doesn‘t so it made me curious what‘s more common.

When marmalade turns green it gets thrown away :rolleyes:

Congrats @SirSamuel016 pretty good.

I'll send in later tonight if plausible!
I'll try to do it later as well, Bran
They lied.

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Reaction score
Country
Sweden
I was gonna say I'd play as well but *Ninefingers voice* you have to be realistic about these things.

Also, kind of surprised to hear how many people don't/won't wear their wedding/engagement rings. I panic if I forget to put mine on after taking it off when baking or sth, and have to go hours without it. Feels wrong.

Last edited:

Riku

Dirty Blonde
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Torumekian Empire
It wasnt a lie the when it was written though. :cookiehand

Static

Reaction score
Country
India
I was gonna say I'd play as well but *Ninefingers voice* you have to be realistic about these things.

Also, kind of surprised to hear how many people don't/won't wear their wedding/engagement rings. I panic if I forget to put mine on after taking it off when baking or sth, and have to go hours without it. Feels wrong.
First Law reference, me likey.

Congrats @SirSamuel016 and;

8. Elden Ring
Anyone who doesn't answer Elden Ring is either lying or they're a fucking pleb lets be real
You're absolutely right.

GrySun

Reaction score
Country
Japan
Same, people I know IRL also don‘t like wearing them. Guess for many it‘s uncomfortable? Is it for any ring or is theirs bad/tight?

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
Reaction score
Country
Tuvalu
Ah no, I happily wear mine. But rest of my family doesn‘t so it made me curious what‘s more common.

When marmalade turns green it gets thrown away :rolleyes:

Congrats @SirSamuel016 pretty good.

They lied.
It wasn't ill intended, I'm just easily losing track of things lately :emocat

Kiki

Ruin me, Ruan Mei
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Palestine
sammy?? you there??