Games The Sheep Game #121

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,107
Reaction score
12,870
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
A game from "FTB"

The game name is Sheep

How to play

1- Each participant will pm the host with their answers for the questions. You are not allowed to share your answers with anyone else.
2- Your objectives is parallel your answers with as many other players as possible, and get the highest score.
3- Try guessing the most popular answer.
4- There is no wrong answer.

Rules

1- The number of questions shouldn't exceed 12 questions and not less 8 questions.
2- "I don't know" will get 0 points. If you can't answer just use google or any search engine or simply put any answer.
3- The winner will host the next sheep.
4- In case we have 2 winners or more having the same points, The host will pick someone randomly as the winner or one of the winners would let the other do it.
5- If the winner didn't make the next sheep within 3 days the previous winner shall do it and if he didn't. Anyone can do it just to keep this game running.
6- Calculations and gathering answers is time consuming so the host has a whole week to do it. If he/she didn't post the answers and announce the winner after 7 days. The next sheep would be free to anyone to do it.

sheep #1



​

(1) -You are in a war, Which fighter you would like to be :
1- Archer.
2- Healer
3- Swordsman.


(2) -A famous inventor.

(3) -What is your favorite big cat ?

1-Lion
2-Tiger
3-Jaguar


(4) -What anime villain you would like to be.

(5) -Who wins ? Team Demacia vs Team Noxus, Which team you would choose to bet all your money on.


Upper limb is team Demacia..
Lower limb is team Noxus..


(6) -Which type of landscape do you like the most, Desert, forest, mountain, plain, ocean or arctic?

(7) -Do you care about lyrics in a song?

(8) -Pick a random number from (1~25)

(9) -What season suits you best?

(10) -How many holes do you have ?
SheepWinnerSecondLast

1​
lakhan220Brandishkira

2​
lakhan220Irina_mashiro_22, EmptySoul, OrganizizedYumaKuga

3​
Brandish, Ravenkira, Belserionlakhan220

4​
YumaKugaMiralicious akumakira

5​
Brandish lakhan220kira, Organizized

6​
kiraOrganizizedlakhan220

7​
AtomVici, EmptySoulBrandish

8​
EmptySoul, RavenOrganizizedBrandish

9​
RavenOrganizizedxi0

10​
OrganizizedYumaKugaxi0, EmptySoul

11​
RavenBrandyThemaxi0

12​
Yuma, xi0BrandyThemakira

13​
Yuma, KnightmareAtomBrandish

14​
Shinyarcanine45Knightmare of heaven 0kira

15​
BrandyThemaRavenxi0

16​
ViciBrandishkira

17​
Brandish, zimbardoKnightmare of heaven 0lakhan220

18​
DiMaria YestalakhanBrandish

19​
OrganizizedKnightmare of heaven 0, BattouBrandish

20​
A.ulqZimbDiMaria, Brandish

21​
DiMaria Yestaxi0Brandish

22​
OrganizizedBrandish, lakhan220kira

23​
EmptySoulVici kira

24​
BattouGrySunBrandish

25​
TSPandaOrganizizedkira, Brandish

26​
FarfallaEmptySoulkira

27​
BelserionGrySunA.ulq

28​
UstegiusTSPandaKnightmare of heaven 0

29​
RavenBrandishkira

30​
TSPandaEmptySoulTempus

31​
KatFarfallagoodboy_lawlett

32​
MonkeyD DragonKnightmare of heaven 0Brandish

33​
BelserionOrganizizedxi0

34​
GrySunFarfallaBrandish

35​
AtomDiMaria Yesta, OrganizizedFarfalla

36​
MonkeyD DragonBelserionlakhan220

37​
LinaliMonkeyD DragonBrandish

38​
EmptySoulUstegiusBrandish

39​
BelserionArjunaOrganizized

40​
FarfallaGrySunEmperor Spriggan

41​
DarkyGryffindorxi0

42​
rikiRavenPurity of Magi

43​
AtomLady pompom, LinaliRaven

44​
rikiEmptySoulBrandish

45​
BrandishLinaliBattou

46​
AtomEmperor Spriggankira

47​
Valhalla777, GrySunLady pompom, OrganizizedBrandish

48​
ZirconiumOrganizizedriki

49​
GrySun, LinaliGryffindorkira

50​
Linali, A.ulqZirconium, Emperor SprigganBrandish

51​
Irina_mashiro_22Organizized, RavenBrandish

52​
LambuSirSamuel016DiMaria Yesta

53​
LinaliZirconium `Emperor Spriggan

54​
OrganizizedrikiBrandish

55​
GrySunLambuPurity of Magi

56​
LambuArjunaDemonspeed

57​
---

58​
GrySunDiMaria Yesta Lady pompom

59​
XadyuBelserionBrandish

60​
ViciIrina Mashirosyx

61​
GrySun, LinaliVandred, Miralicious Akumasyx

62​
LinaliHoltLady pompom

63​
BelserionShobu_Yoruichixi0

64​
OrganizizedLady PompomBrandish

65​
LinaliSeraphxi0

66​
GrySunGryffindorBrandish

67​
EmptySoulLinaliBrandish

68​
LambuFarfalla, Battoukira

69​
Linali--

70​
GrySunArjunakira

71​
AsakoHoltBrandish

72​
XadyuLady pompom, LinaliBrandish

73​
Belserionsyxkira

74​
GrySunxi0Erinyes

75​
HoltEmperor SprigganJuviii

76​
syxGryffindorPurity of Magi

77​
GryffindorElusiaArjuna

78​
Copy PandaLambukira

79​
Purity of MagiVandred Erinyes




Sheep king/Queen coronation happen every #100 sheep game.. So whoever wins the sheep #100 will be the king or queen of the game until the next sheep coronation and will be added to the Hall of Fame.



Here is a thread to alert you to the start of new Sheep rounds
For anyone who plays this game: please follow this thread to receive warnings when new rounds are starting

Anyone making a round, please post a message to this thread when you do, so all prospective players will know to send a list (if you forget to do so, I will try to remember to do so for you).

This thread is currently just a test, to save on people having to go on mass tagging sprees - if the test is successful, we can keep on using it.
If the test fails (other than being extremely disappointed) then nothing will be lost and we can go back to ignoring it and tagging people like there's no tomorrow.
:verily
 
Last edited:

EmptySoul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
765
Reaction score
3,282
Country
Akatsuki
Pmed
Nice simple sheeps are the best imo:verily
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Introducing my kid to Ghibli for the first time right now. Totoro (Swedish dub). First time I've seen it in anything but Japanese (always cringe a bit at Swedish dubs which I didn't watch as a kid). Such a great universal story it doesn't matter which language it is though tbh.

Edit. Something something sheep game.
 
Last edited:

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Introducing my kid to Ghibli for the first time right now. Totoro (Swedish dub). First time I've seen it in anything but Japanese (always cringe a bit at Swedish dubs which I didn't watch as a kid). Such a great universal story it doesn't matter which language it is though tbh.
I wonder if this was supposed to go to the win thread..? :rolleyes:
The german dubs of Ghibli movies are all excellent so can't complain.
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
I will start counting in two hours ^^ And I have good and bad news

Bad is that this sheep will be small in numbers :emocat

Good I have less work because of that
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,660
Reaction score
31,921
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
I just hope I won't win. This time I just simply chose the available answers, unlike what I did before (using some alternative answers).

My sheep is rather boring
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
I just hope I won't win. This time I just simply chose the available answers, unlike what I did before (using some alternative answers).

My sheep is rather boring
Well me checking some answers for Question 9..:teehee


EDIT: Closed :e3
 
Last edited:

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Well me checking some answers for Question 9..:teehee


EDIT: Closed :e3
Wtf, I didn't get any notifications! :arf

Can I still PM? :feelsbadman
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
So Sheep 33 have been concluded the number of participants wasn't that large like previous ones ( 17 )
But this number it's still good considering that there was no tagging in the thread ( If only some other games would pick up that interest :feelsbadman )


@Brandish
As

3. Are You Addicted To Any Internet Activity?
Waiting for Vici to like or quote my posts, or mentioning me...


1. What comes to mind when you hear the word "indecisive?"
A. Unsure - Belserion,Asia Run,DiMaria Yesta,Aizen,EmptySoul,Schpittfeuer,A.ulq ( 7 )
B. Nothing at all - Brandish,Debonair Raven ( 2 )
C. Can I answer this question later can't decide right now - GrySun,Linali,Organizized,SirSamuel016,kira,Zimbardo ( 6 )
D. Women - Farfalla,xi0 ( 2 )
2. Did you ever talk to Yourself?
A. Never - GrySun,DiMaria Yesta,EmptySoul,A.ulq,Zimbardo ( 5 )
B. Yes it happens sometimes - xi0,Brandish,Asia Run,Schpittfeuer ( 4 )
C. Yes but it's really embarrassing when someone catches me while doing that - Farfalla,Aizen ( 2 )
D. Naturally, it's the only way to speak with someone of my Level of intelligence - Belserion,Linali,Organizized,SirSamuel016,kira,Debonair Raven ( 6 )
My thoughts go all over the place, but I never actually use my voice to talk to myself or address myself in any significant way. Maybe when scolding myself for screwing something up but that's in thoughts too and wouldn't consider that talking to myself.

3. Are You Addicted To Any Internet Activity?
Yes - Farfalla,xi0,GrySun,Belserion,Brandish,Asia Run,DiMaria Yesta,Linali,Aizen,Organizized,SirSamuel016,EmptySoul,Debonair Raven,Schpittfeuer,Zimbardo
( 15 )
Can I answer this question later can't decide right now - kira ( 1 )
No - A.ulq ( 1 )
I'm addicted to flaming ppl online :p
At Least I have some entertainment when it happens :popcorn
Waiting for Vici to like or quote my posts, or mentioning me...
MangaHelpers. Pretty sure checking the forum every once in a while daily on phone/pc is considered addicted... Or maybe it's already ingrained as a common natural routine by now? Getting a bit deep here.
My latest addiction is coming to this foruns (and this sheep game):XD


4. Tea Or Coffee?
A. Tea - GrySun,Brandish,Linali,Debonair Raven,Schpittfeuer,A.ulq,Zimbardo ( 7 )
B. Coffee - xi0,Asia Run,Organizized,kira ( 4 )
C. None of them - Aizen ( 1 )
D. Doesn't matter for me as long as it will have some alcohol added - SirSamuel016 ( 1 )
E. Both - Farfalla,Belserion,DiMaria Yesta,EmptySoul, ( 4 )
Tea is great, coffee sucks and makes me fall asleep.
I personally like both some of my friends drink only either Coffee or Tea and somehow in they company it doesn't matter for me but if I had to pick one I would go with Coffee Personally.
5. The Most Important Thing For You?
A. Wealth
B. My Friends and Family - Farfalla,GrySun,Belserion,Asia Run,Linali,Aizen,Organizized,SirSamuel016,kira,EmptySoul,Debonair Raven,Schpittfeuer,Zimbardo
( 13 )
C. Knowledge and Education - A.ulq ( 1 )
D. Popularity - Brandish ( 1 )
E. Video Games
F. Something Else - xi0,DiMaria Yesta ( 2 )
6. Have You Ever Faked An Orgasm?
A. Yes - kira ( 1 )
B. No... - GrySun,Belserion,Brandish,DiMaria Yesta,Linali,Aizen,Organizized,Debonair Raven,Schpittfeuer,A.ulq ( 10 )
C. Yessss!!!! - Farfalla,SirSamuel016,Zimbardo ( 3 )
D. What's That? - xi0,Asia Run,EmptySoul ( 3 )
Have you? :heh
C.

7. Which Month have 28 Days?
February - Farfalla,Asia Run,DiMaria Yesta,Aizen,SirSamuel016,Debonair Raven,Schpittfeuer, ( 7 )
Garyuary - xi0 ( 1 ) << Sry I'm strict like my Polish teacher that whole Essay was worthless because of one grammar mistake :wowsoBOB
All of them - GrySun,Belserion,Linali,Organizized,kira,EmptySoul,A.ulq,Zimbardo ( 8 )
March - Brandish ( 1 )
I wanted to say February but then thought "this definitely has to be a trick question" :XD I wonder who will fall for it.
Is this a trick question? :arf
8. The Chore Around The House You Dislike The Most
All of them - Farfalla ( 1 )
Cleaning out the outhouse - xi0 ( 1 )
Mopping and vacuuming the floor/s.- GrySun ( 1 )
Dishes - Belserion,Linali,Organizized,EmptySoul,Schpittfeuer ( 5 )
Ironing - Brandish ( 1 )
Sweeping - Asia Run ( 1 )
None - DiMaria Yesta, A.ulq ( 2 )
Cleaning up my Mess - SirSamuel016 ( 1 )
Can I answer this question later can't decide right now - kira ( 1 )
Picking up those damn leaves off the ground. - Aizen ( 1 )
Cooking - Debonair Raven ( 1 )
I don't really feel anything towards it, I just have do it! - A.ulq ( 1 )
Cleaning? - Zimbardo ( 1 )
9. Most Punchable?

A. Shou Tucker ( FMA ) - Farfalla,xi0,GrySun,Aizen,Organizized,EmptySoul,A.ulq ( 7 )
B. Makoto ( School Days ) - Asia Run ( 1 )
C. Sakura Haruno ( Naruto ) - Belserion,Brandish,Linali,SirSamuel016,Debonair Raven,Schpittfeuer,Zimbardo ( 7 )
Lamy ( Fairy Tail ) - DiMaria Yesta ( 1 )
Madara - kira ( 1 )
The only time I rooted for Sasuke was when he tried to kill her:hmph
My reaction for this scores:

I could tell a lot of things about Sakura overall but here it's just useless (
) for me it's clear as day that Tucker should easy take it and Makoto could get some votes as well
10. You Are Planning To Buy A New TV. What Brand will it be?
Samsung - Farfalla,GrySun,Belserion,DiMaria Yesta,Organizized,SirSamuel016,A.ulq,Zimbardo ( 8 )
Budweiser - xi0 ( 1 )
New - Brandish ( 1 )
LG - Asia Run,EmptySoul ( 2 )
Panasonic - Linali ( 1 )
Vizio - Aizen ( 1 )
Packard Bell - kira ( 1 )
Sony - Debonair Raven ( 1 )
I'll start my own brand. Schpitt TV - Schpittfeuer ( 1 )

@Farfalla : 2 + 2 + 15 + 4 + 13 + 3 + 7 + 1 + 7 + 8 = 62
@xi0 2 + 4 + 15 + 4 + 2 + 3 + 1 + 1 + 7 + 1 = 40
@GrySun 6 + 5 + 15 + 7 + 13 + 10 + 8 + 1 + 7 + 8 = 80
@Belserion 7 + 6 + 15 + 4 + 13 + 10 + 8 + 5 + 7 + 8 = 83
@Brandish 2 + 4 + 15 + 7 + 1 + 10 + 1 + 1 + 7 + 1 = 49
@Asia Run 7 + 4 + 15 + 4 + 13 + 3 + 7 + 1 + 1 + 2 = 57
@DiMaria Yesta 7 + 5 + 15 + 4 + 2 + 10 + 7 + 2 + 1 + 8 = 61
@Linali 6 + 6 + 15 + 7 + 13 + 10 + 8 + 5 + 7 + 1 = 78
@Aizen 7 + 2 + 15 + 1 + 13 + 10 + 7 + 1 + 7 + 1 = 64
@Organizized 6 + 6 + 15 + 4 + 13 + 10 + 8 + 5 + 7 + 8 = 82
@SirSamuel016 6 + 6 + 15 + 1 + 13 + 3 + 7 + 1 + 7 + 8 = 67
@kira 6 + 6 + 1 + 4 + 13 + 1 + 8 + 1 + 1 + 1 = 42
@EmptySoul 7 + 5 + 15 + 4 + 13 + 3 + 8 + 5 + 7 + 2 = 69 ( :zomg )
@Debonair Raven 2 + 6 + 15 + 7 + 13 + 10 + 7 + 1 + 7 + 1 = 69 ( :zomg )
@Schpittfeuer 7 + 4 + 15 + 7 + 13 + 10 + 7 + 5 + 7 + 1 = 76
@A.ulq 7 + 5 + 1 + 7 + 1 + 10 + 8 + 2 + 7 + 8 = 56
@zimbardo 6 + 5 + 15 + 7 + 13 + 3 + 8 + 1 + 7 + 8 = 73

Gratz @Belserion You have won the grand reward of making another Sheep :hurr​
 

lakhan220

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2016
Messages
895
Reaction score
9,011
Age
32
Country
India
Whattttttt?

I missed the sheep...Damn, no notifications at all.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@Tempus Fugit :feelsbadman TEMPY, u didn't tag me .
 

kira

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2016
Messages
1,813
Reaction score
17,395
Country
Torumekian Empire
didn't even get last place! (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

why does a lot of people wanna punch Sakura? :jawdrop


I haven't watched the entire series but I feel sorry for Sakura. :biblethump
 

lakhan220

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2016
Messages
895
Reaction score
9,011
Age
32
Country
India
didn't even get last place! (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

why does a lot of people wanna punch Sakura? :jawdrop


I haven't watched the entire series but I feel sorry for Sakura. :biblethump
:hee Watch it and especially last 22 chapters..u will understand,
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,660
Reaction score
31,921
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
why does a lot of people wanna punch Sakura? :jawdrop

I haven't watched the entire series but I feel sorry for Sakura. :biblethump
Yeah. Madara is more punchable. He is my douchebag in Naruto Storm after all :blush :snidely

Thanks for the sheep @Vici :squish Congrats @Belserion :)
 

Tempus Fugit

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
May 24, 2015
Messages
160
Reaction score
1,406
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Whattttttt?

I missed the sheep...Damn, no notifications at all.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@Tempus Fugit :feelsbadman TEMPY, u didn't tag me .
Oh my Buddha!
Mitr, Tempus would have told you but he did not receive the notification.
Blame @kira. :hmph

Anyway, congratulations Miss @Belserion.
Thanks for the game Miss @Vici. :XD
 
Top