Games The Sheep Game #121

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,107
Reaction score
12,870
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
A game from "FTB"

The game name is Sheep

How to play

1- Each participant will pm the host with their answers for the questions. You are not allowed to share your answers with anyone else.
2- Your objectives is parallel your answers with as many other players as possible, and get the highest score.
3- Try guessing the most popular answer.
4- There is no wrong answer.

Rules

1- The number of questions shouldn't exceed 12 questions and not less 8 questions.
2- "I don't know" will get 0 points. If you can't answer just use google or any search engine or simply put any answer.
3- The winner will host the next sheep.
4- In case we have 2 winners or more having the same points, The host will pick someone randomly as the winner or one of the winners would let the other do it.
5- If the winner didn't make the next sheep within 3 days the previous winner shall do it and if he didn't. Anyone can do it just to keep this game running.
6- Calculations and gathering answers is time consuming so the host has a whole week to do it. If he/she didn't post the answers and announce the winner after 7 days. The next sheep would be free to anyone to do it.

sheep #1



​

(1) -You are in a war, Which fighter you would like to be :
1- Archer.
2- Healer
3- Swordsman.


(2) -A famous inventor.

(3) -What is your favorite big cat ?

1-Lion
2-Tiger
3-Jaguar


(4) -What anime villain you would like to be.

(5) -Who wins ? Team Demacia vs Team Noxus, Which team you would choose to bet all your money on.


Upper limb is team Demacia..
Lower limb is team Noxus..


(6) -Which type of landscape do you like the most, Desert, forest, mountain, plain, ocean or arctic?

(7) -Do you care about lyrics in a song?

(8) -Pick a random number from (1~25)

(9) -What season suits you best?

(10) -How many holes do you have ?
SheepWinnerSecondLast

1​
lakhan220Brandishkira

2​
lakhan220Irina_mashiro_22, EmptySoul, OrganizizedYumaKuga

3​
Brandish, Ravenkira, Belserionlakhan220

4​
YumaKugaMiralicious akumakira

5​
Brandish lakhan220kira, Organizized

6​
kiraOrganizizedlakhan220

7​
AtomVici, EmptySoulBrandish

8​
EmptySoul, RavenOrganizizedBrandish

9​
RavenOrganizizedxi0

10​
OrganizizedYumaKugaxi0, EmptySoul

11​
RavenBrandyThemaxi0

12​
Yuma, xi0BrandyThemakira

13​
Yuma, KnightmareAtomBrandish

14​
Shinyarcanine45Knightmare of heaven 0kira

15​
BrandyThemaRavenxi0

16​
ViciBrandishkira

17​
Brandish, zimbardoKnightmare of heaven 0lakhan220

18​
DiMaria YestalakhanBrandish

19​
OrganizizedKnightmare of heaven 0, BattouBrandish

20​
A.ulqZimbDiMaria, Brandish

21​
DiMaria Yestaxi0Brandish

22​
OrganizizedBrandish, lakhan220kira

23​
EmptySoulVici kira

24​
BattouGrySunBrandish

25​
TSPandaOrganizizedkira, Brandish

26​
FarfallaEmptySoulkira

27​
BelserionGrySunA.ulq

28​
UstegiusTSPandaKnightmare of heaven 0

29​
RavenBrandishkira

30​
TSPandaEmptySoulTempus

31​
KatFarfallagoodboy_lawlett

32​
MonkeyD DragonKnightmare of heaven 0Brandish

33​
BelserionOrganizizedxi0

34​
GrySunFarfallaBrandish

35​
AtomDiMaria Yesta, OrganizizedFarfalla

36​
MonkeyD DragonBelserionlakhan220

37​
LinaliMonkeyD DragonBrandish

38​
EmptySoulUstegiusBrandish

39​
BelserionArjunaOrganizized

40​
FarfallaGrySunEmperor Spriggan

41​
DarkyGryffindorxi0

42​
rikiRavenPurity of Magi

43​
AtomLady pompom, LinaliRaven

44​
rikiEmptySoulBrandish

45​
BrandishLinaliBattou

46​
AtomEmperor Spriggankira

47​
Valhalla777, GrySunLady pompom, OrganizizedBrandish

48​
ZirconiumOrganizizedriki

49​
GrySun, LinaliGryffindorkira

50​
Linali, A.ulqZirconium, Emperor SprigganBrandish

51​
Irina_mashiro_22Organizized, RavenBrandish

52​
LambuSirSamuel016DiMaria Yesta

53​
LinaliZirconium `Emperor Spriggan

54​
OrganizizedrikiBrandish

55​
GrySunLambuPurity of Magi

56​
LambuArjunaDemonspeed

57​
---

58​
GrySunDiMaria Yesta Lady pompom

59​
XadyuBelserionBrandish

60​
ViciIrina Mashirosyx

61​
GrySun, LinaliVandred, Miralicious Akumasyx

62​
LinaliHoltLady pompom

63​
BelserionShobu_Yoruichixi0

64​
OrganizizedLady PompomBrandish

65​
LinaliSeraphxi0

66​
GrySunGryffindorBrandish

67​
EmptySoulLinaliBrandish

68​
LambuFarfalla, Battoukira

69​
Linali--

70​
GrySunArjunakira

71​
AsakoHoltBrandish

72​
XadyuLady pompom, LinaliBrandish

73​
Belserionsyxkira

74​
GrySunxi0Erinyes

75​
HoltEmperor SprigganJuviii

76​
syxGryffindorPurity of Magi

77​
GryffindorElusiaArjuna

78​
Copy PandaLambukira

79​
Purity of MagiVandred Erinyes




Sheep king/Queen coronation happen every #100 sheep game.. So whoever wins the sheep #100 will be the king or queen of the game until the next sheep coronation and will be added to the Hall of Fame.



Here is a thread to alert you to the start of new Sheep rounds
For anyone who plays this game: please follow this thread to receive warnings when new rounds are starting

Anyone making a round, please post a message to this thread when you do, so all prospective players will know to send a list (if you forget to do so, I will try to remember to do so for you).

This thread is currently just a test, to save on people having to go on mass tagging sprees - if the test is successful, we can keep on using it.
If the test fails (other than being extremely disappointed) then nothing will be lost and we can go back to ignoring it and tagging people like there's no tomorrow.
:verily
 
Last edited:

kira

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2016
Messages
1,813
Reaction score
17,395
Country
Torumekian Empire
I did notice but as zimbardo said.. second is first loser :3c :e3:e3
 

YumaKuga

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 5, 2015
Messages
1,319
Reaction score
881
Age
28
Gender
Male
Country
Galactic Empire
I won, lol. Alright, give me time and I will make sheep number 5.

Im glad I was not the only one who wanted to ban myself @xi0
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Sheit, here is the 5th sheep!



​

1. Seeing as we have yet another Star wars movie, how about that as the question? So, who would you rather be in the Star Wars Universe?
A. A sith
B. Jedi
C. Stormtrooper
D. Rebel
E. A stupid pleb

2. Christmas is this weekend, so what do you want Santa to get you the most?

3. Which is the best ever?
A. Bleach
B. One Piece
C. Naruto

4. If you could go back in time and do something, what would it be? Choose one of these are be a smartass and make your own lawl
A. Go back and shoot Hitler
B. Go back andsome how do the nasty with someone related to you (Futurama anyone?)
C. Just fuck shit up all night long

5. Whats the best type of food?
A. Japanese food
B. Chinese food
C. Italian food
D. American food

6. Whats your fave part of the day?

7. Who do you love the most on MH?

8. So, you leik Mudkipz?
A. Fuck you no!
B. Not this joke.....
C. The fuck is a Mudkip?
D. Dude, its spelled "Like"

9. What do you look for in a manga?
A. Good Art
B. Good storyline
C. A relationship?Romance thing
D. Nothing, I just read them for fun

10. On a scale of 1 to 10, how awesome is your best friend on MH, and who is she/he?

I will give you all a week on this, and it will close next Tuesday on the 27th. Good luck!
 
Last edited:

kira

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2016
Messages
1,813
Reaction score
17,395
Country
Torumekian Empire
oh damn Yuma.. you have a thing for Italian doods? :arf: :teehee
 

lakhan220

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2016
Messages
895
Reaction score
9,011
Age
32
Country
India
Why isnt anyone noticing that i came in 2nd in the sheep game?! :sexyarf:sexyarf:sexyarf:biblethump
anyways cant wait for the next sheep.its super fun :3c
Congratssssss KIDDO.....:hurr:hurr But telling u that and u will lose next game because KIRA's bad luck will catch u:emocat:emocat

:ttgl:ttgl Let's just annihilate this KIRA and then we will all win.....:hmph:hmph
 

EmptySoul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
765
Reaction score
3,282
Country
Akatsuki
Did anybody see that?:arf
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Pmed btw :teehee
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,107
Reaction score
12,870
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
Hmm.. I did answer I'd rather eat one of my body parts (serious answer) , but you put that I'd rather die (crossed out answer).

I'd actually be tied with Lakhan if I got those points.. But oh well. Congrats lakhan! (Means I don't have to create a new game! :derp)
Hmm, I just saw this comment regarding sheep #2 xD Actually any answer is acceptable even if it is not listed, The only answer that is not acceptable is " I don't know " and shall get 0 points. I mentioned that in the rules.
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Hmm, I just saw this comment regarding sheep #2 xD Actually any answer is acceptable even if it is not listed, The only answer that is not acceptable is " I don't know " and shall get 0 points. I mentioned that in the rules.
Not quite following right now. .. What I meant was that in my PM I put one "non-official answer" (what I would answer if truthful) which I crossed out, and one serious answer (with the 'In it to win it' comment to emphasize that it was the one I thought most people would answer). But then the first answer was the one registered as my official one, so I got four (?) points less than I should have.

But like I said, I don't mind losing if winning means more work. :XD
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,107
Reaction score
12,870
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
Not quite following right now. .. What I meant was that in my PM I put one "non-official answer" (what I would answer if truthful) which I crossed out, and one serious answer (with the 'In it to win it' comment to emphasize that it was the one I thought most people would answer). But then the first answer was the one registered as my official one, so I got four (?) points less than I should have.

But like I said, I don't mind losing if winning means more work. :XD
I checked the inbox you're right, You picked the most popular answer as the serious one. Maybe i didn't read well or picked a random answer of the two. Anyways, I'm really sorry if you felt injusticed.
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,243
Reaction score
33,629
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Complete it :) I trolled a few questions though
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
Can we invite more people to give Host more work:teehee ?
 

kira

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2016
Messages
1,813
Reaction score
17,395
Country
Torumekian Empire

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
@BattousaiYngwie @Totinona @Aizen @Riomy @BrandyThema
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@Shinyarcanine45 @Miralicious akuma @A.ulq @GodDarkness @Atomicus


invite your friends too :arf:handgun:handgun
--- Double Post Merged, ---
@Ajeel Ramal @reverie @Erinyes @Philia @Lovemagi
--- Double Post Merged, ---
@Zasz @Charlie @riki @destiny4ever @rawhr :emocat :emocat


sorry for the tags :sweatbunny just ignore it if you don't wanna play :vbunny
I already sent a PM :p
 
Top