Games The Sheep Game #121

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,107
Reaction score
12,870
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
A game from "FTB"

The game name is Sheep

How to play

1- Each participant will pm the host with their answers for the questions. You are not allowed to share your answers with anyone else.
2- Your objectives is parallel your answers with as many other players as possible, and get the highest score.
3- Try guessing the most popular answer.
4- There is no wrong answer.

Rules

1- The number of questions shouldn't exceed 12 questions and not less 8 questions.
2- "I don't know" will get 0 points. If you can't answer just use google or any search engine or simply put any answer.
3- The winner will host the next sheep.
4- In case we have 2 winners or more having the same points, The host will pick someone randomly as the winner or one of the winners would let the other do it.
5- If the winner didn't make the next sheep within 3 days the previous winner shall do it and if he didn't. Anyone can do it just to keep this game running.
6- Calculations and gathering answers is time consuming so the host has a whole week to do it. If he/she didn't post the answers and announce the winner after 7 days. The next sheep would be free to anyone to do it.

sheep #1



​

(1) -You are in a war, Which fighter you would like to be :
1- Archer.
2- Healer
3- Swordsman.


(2) -A famous inventor.

(3) -What is your favorite big cat ?

1-Lion
2-Tiger
3-Jaguar


(4) -What anime villain you would like to be.

(5) -Who wins ? Team Demacia vs Team Noxus, Which team you would choose to bet all your money on.


Upper limb is team Demacia..
Lower limb is team Noxus..


(6) -Which type of landscape do you like the most, Desert, forest, mountain, plain, ocean or arctic?

(7) -Do you care about lyrics in a song?

(8) -Pick a random number from (1~25)

(9) -What season suits you best?

(10) -How many holes do you have ?
SheepWinnerSecondLast

1​
lakhan220Brandishkira

2​
lakhan220Irina_mashiro_22, EmptySoul, OrganizizedYumaKuga

3​
Brandish, Ravenkira, Belserionlakhan220

4​
YumaKugaMiralicious akumakira

5​
Brandish lakhan220kira, Organizized

6​
kiraOrganizizedlakhan220

7​
AtomVici, EmptySoulBrandish

8​
EmptySoul, RavenOrganizizedBrandish

9​
RavenOrganizizedxi0

10​
OrganizizedYumaKugaxi0, EmptySoul

11​
RavenBrandyThemaxi0

12​
Yuma, xi0BrandyThemakira

13​
Yuma, KnightmareAtomBrandish

14​
Shinyarcanine45Knightmare of heaven 0kira

15​
BrandyThemaRavenxi0

16​
ViciBrandishkira

17​
Brandish, zimbardoKnightmare of heaven 0lakhan220

18​
DiMaria YestalakhanBrandish

19​
OrganizizedKnightmare of heaven 0, BattouBrandish

20​
A.ulqZimbDiMaria, Brandish

21​
DiMaria Yestaxi0Brandish

22​
OrganizizedBrandish, lakhan220kira

23​
EmptySoulVici kira

24​
BattouGrySunBrandish

25​
TSPandaOrganizizedkira, Brandish

26​
FarfallaEmptySoulkira

27​
BelserionGrySunA.ulq

28​
UstegiusTSPandaKnightmare of heaven 0

29​
RavenBrandishkira

30​
TSPandaEmptySoulTempus

31​
KatFarfallagoodboy_lawlett

32​
MonkeyD DragonKnightmare of heaven 0Brandish

33​
BelserionOrganizizedxi0

34​
GrySunFarfallaBrandish

35​
AtomDiMaria Yesta, OrganizizedFarfalla

36​
MonkeyD DragonBelserionlakhan220

37​
LinaliMonkeyD DragonBrandish

38​
EmptySoulUstegiusBrandish

39​
BelserionArjunaOrganizized

40​
FarfallaGrySunEmperor Spriggan

41​
DarkyGryffindorxi0

42​
rikiRavenPurity of Magi

43​
AtomLady pompom, LinaliRaven

44​
rikiEmptySoulBrandish

45​
BrandishLinaliBattou

46​
AtomEmperor Spriggankira

47​
Valhalla777, GrySunLady pompom, OrganizizedBrandish

48​
ZirconiumOrganizizedriki

49​
GrySun, LinaliGryffindorkira

50​
Linali, A.ulqZirconium, Emperor SprigganBrandish

51​
Irina_mashiro_22Organizized, RavenBrandish

52​
LambuSirSamuel016DiMaria Yesta

53​
LinaliZirconium `Emperor Spriggan

54​
OrganizizedrikiBrandish

55​
GrySunLambuPurity of Magi

56​
LambuArjunaDemonspeed

57​
---

58​
GrySunDiMaria Yesta Lady pompom

59​
XadyuBelserionBrandish

60​
ViciIrina Mashirosyx

61​
GrySun, LinaliVandred, Miralicious Akumasyx

62​
LinaliHoltLady pompom

63​
BelserionShobu_Yoruichixi0

64​
OrganizizedLady PompomBrandish

65​
LinaliSeraphxi0

66​
GrySunGryffindorBrandish

67​
EmptySoulLinaliBrandish

68​
LambuFarfalla, Battoukira

69​
Linali--

70​
GrySunArjunakira

71​
AsakoHoltBrandish

72​
XadyuLady pompom, LinaliBrandish

73​
Belserionsyxkira

74​
GrySunxi0Erinyes

75​
HoltEmperor SprigganJuviii

76​
syxGryffindorPurity of Magi

77​
GryffindorElusiaArjuna

78​
Copy PandaLambukira

79​
Purity of MagiVandred Erinyes




Sheep king/Queen coronation happen every #100 sheep game.. So whoever wins the sheep #100 will be the king or queen of the game until the next sheep coronation and will be added to the Hall of Fame.



Here is a thread to alert you to the start of new Sheep rounds
For anyone who plays this game: please follow this thread to receive warnings when new rounds are starting

Anyone making a round, please post a message to this thread when you do, so all prospective players will know to send a list (if you forget to do so, I will try to remember to do so for you).

This thread is currently just a test, to save on people having to go on mass tagging sprees - if the test is successful, we can keep on using it.
If the test fails (other than being extremely disappointed) then nothing will be lost and we can go back to ignoring it and tagging people like there's no tomorrow.
:verily
 
Last edited:

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
14th
Zeref Spriggan - 74 points
​
:m3j:m3j:m3j:m3j:m3j:m3j:m3j:m3j:m3j:m3j:m3j:m3j:m3j:m3j
14th!? :emocat
Yeah i guess that's all i'm capable off :epicfacepalm....:notlikethis.....:feelsbadman
Anyway thanks @Organizized for the Great Sheep really enjoyable :super
I lost again but what can you do? :kappa
Time for my Favourite Naruto Quote:"Maybe Next Time... @Zeref Spriggan "
Congratulations to @Linali for winning looking forward to the Next Sheep should be good.:victory
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Thanks for the game Organizized, and congrats to Linali for winning :)

Loved how last place was listed at the top
Beat kira quite easily this time :zomg
Funny really i either aim to make it in First Place or Last Place you know?
Either First from the Top or First from the Bottom
....But always end up in the Middle of the List can't have everything right? :yodawg
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
A single wrong answer would change everything in this game :emocat
That made this so fun to watch as it progressed. With each new player the top 5 pretty much completely changed.

Still, probably should have made it a somewhat deadly parasite for that question to be a tougher choice... :ninja
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Was close, thought the pencil answer would be the funny one everyone goes with. Also didn't expect such a huge Star Wars love.

Thanks Orgz for the game and congrats @Linali for winning, expecting a fun game from you again ^^
 
Last edited:

Tempus Fugit

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
May 24, 2015
Messages
160
Reaction score
1,406
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Congratulations Miss @Linali! :blush
Thanks for the game Mr. @Organizized! :hi


Was close, thought the pencil answer would be the funny one everyone goes with. Also didn't expect such a huge Star Wars love.
Interesting. xD
I do not like Star Wars but I thought most Sheepers would vote for it. That is why I did it. :teehee
 

Tempus Fugit

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
May 24, 2015
Messages
160
Reaction score
1,406
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Well there's a limit to the bad answers I'd pick just for points :rolleyes:
Sure. xD
Also, I thought the answer "A damn shame. Were you one of the lovers as well?" was going to be the favorite. -_-;


A damn shame, it was funny.
 
Last edited:

kira

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2016
Messages
1,813
Reaction score
17,395
Country
Torumekian Empire
Thanks for the game Organizized, and congrats to Linali for winning :)

Loved how last place was listed at the top
Beat kira quite easily this time :zomg
Only because I didn't do the surgery :hmph

and you lost control of your bladder and genitalia... so I pretty much won. :p:p:p:p:p:p
 

MonkeyD-Dragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 15, 2016
Messages
551
Reaction score
2,328
Age
27
Country
Imperium of Mankind

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Gotta say I'm slightly disappointed that out of 24 players only one (1!) showed any sign of recognizing one of the funniest sitcoms ever in question 1. :cookiearf

 

Linali

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2015
Messages
1,097
Reaction score
7,292
Gender
Female
Country
Poland
Ok, sorry for make you waiting, here comes
Sheep game #38
The super sheep


To all ladies, who wants to participate in the sheep: Because main heroes are usually men (what an injustice :notrust), please try to imagine that you're a guy for this one game ;)


1. Your adventure as a hero begins today! But… what actually happened?
a) My village/home town was destroyed.
b) Some bad guys dared to hurt my family/friends.
c) Someone told me, that it’s my destiny.
d) I just want to be a superhero, no other reason is needed.

2. But what is superhero without a superpower! How did you get yours?
a) I got it from mysterious, hot chick, that appeared out of nowhere.
b) I got it from an old weirdo, who lived in my village/home town even before the extinction of dinosaurs.
c) I got it from some weird creature… it looked like snail… at least part of it…
d) I’ve awaken my hidden powers by will.

3. Now you’ve got your powers. Do you think you need a weapon too?
a) Sure, it may be useful, if I couldn’t use my powers.
b) No thanks, my powers are all I need.
c) Actually my “power” is magic weapon itself.

4. How about a superhero costume?
a) Of course! I can’t be a superhero without latex costume, right?
b) It depends. If it was comfortable and I wouldn’t look idiotic while wearing it, then why not.
c) NOOOOO GOD! NO, GOD, PLEASE NO! It’d be so awkward…

5. So, what are you fighting for?
a) For my village/home town only. Why should I care about anything else?
b) For my country. Like a real patriot.
c) For whole world. That’s what superheroes are usually fighting for, right?
d) Whole Universe. I’m ambitious :hurr

6. Ok, ok, but against whom or what?
a) A secret organization, which seek for the source of infinite power. I’m afraid to think, what they want to do with it.
b) An evil mastermind and his minions, who wants the absolute control over the world. This guy’s laugh is really creepy.
c) The rebellious god and his minions, who wants to destroy the world and rebuild it as he please. No way I’ll allow this, dude.
d) The king of underworld and his army of demons, who wants to enslave humanity by force and terror. But don’t worry, ladies and gentlemen, me incoming.

7. Ouch, it doesn’t look good. I think you can’t fight them alone. You definitely need some help. How about creating a superhero team? First member – some lady. Which one would be the best partner? (we’re talking about your future wife, so choose carefully)
a) A girl weaker than me, but strong enough to deal with problems herself.
b) A strong tough woman even I’ll be afraid of.
c) A support magic user (like healer) or someone with comprehensive knowledge will be useful.
d) A typical damsel in distress, who has nothing to offer except for huge breast and tsundere personality.

8. Like every superhero you need a rival! What would be his power?
a) Completely opposite to mine. Now we have an excuse to fight everyday.
b) The same as mine. It’d be easier to compare our power levels.
c) It matches mine. We can compete with each other, but when situation demands it, we’re invincible combo.
d) Why rivals? We’re the best buddies in the world.

9. Every team needs a pet mascot. Which animal would you choose?
a) A dog. It can change its size, so can help with fight or be a transport.
b) A talking cat. It can serve as a spy or even a mentor.
c) A hamster. You can hide everything in its stomach.
d) A squirrel. It doesn’t have any useful powers, but it’s sooooo cute.

10. After many years and countless battles, there’s only one last thing for you to do – the final battle with main villain. In order to defeat this bastard, one of you have to sacrifice their life. Who will be this lucky beggar?
a) Me – it’s my duty as a hero, the rest should live on in peace.
b) Female protagonist – her death will leave me heartbroken for the rest of my life.
c) My rival – now I regret we were fighting so much.
d) Our pet – and the rest of us will fight together.

11. Congratulations! You succeeded! You saved us all!... Now what?
a) I’ll be wandering from place to place. Evil never sleeps, there are still people, who need me.
b) My time as a hero is over. I’ll come back to my village/home town, settle down, get married, have kids and try to forget the past.
c) I’m the real super star now – every party and beautiful ladies are mine. Time to have some fun!
d) I’m dead.
e) I wake up. What a strange dream I had…

The sheep will be open until Friday. Have fun, everyone!
-----------------------------------------
@Belserion, @Brandish, @Vici, @Aizen, @SirSamuel016
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@Doughboy, @GrySun, @Zeref Spriggan, @Emperor Spriggan, @Tempus Fugit
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,652
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Ok, sorry for make you waiting, here comes
Sheep game #38
The super sheep


To all ladies, who wants to participate in the sheep: Because main heroes are usually men (what an injustice :notrust), please try to imagine that you're a guy for this one game ;)


1. Your adventure as a hero begins today! But… what actually happened?
a) My village/home town was destroyed.
b) Some bad guys dared to hurt my family/friends.
c) Someone told me, that it’s my destiny.
d) I just want to be a superhero, no other reason is needed.

2. But what is superhero without a superpower! How did you get yours?
a) I got it from mysterious, hot chick, that appeared out of nowhere.
b) I got it from an old weirdo, who lived in my village/home town even before the extinction of dinosaurs.
c) I got it from some weird creature… it looked like snail… at least part of it…
d) I’ve awaken my hidden powers by will.

3. Now you’ve got your powers. Do you think you need a weapon too?
a) Sure, it may be useful, if I couldn’t use my powers.
b) No thanks, my powers are all I need.
c) Actually my “power” is magic weapon itself.

4. How about a superhero costume?
a) Of course! I can’t be a superhero without latex costume, right?
b) It depends. If it was comfortable and I wouldn’t look idiotic while wearing it, then why not.
c) NOOOOO GOD! NO, GOD, PLEASE NO! It’d be so awkward…

5. So, what are you fighting for?
a) For my village/home town only. Why should I care about anything else?
b) For my country. Like a real patriot.
c) For whole world. That’s what superheroes are usually fighting for, right?
d) Whole Universe. I’m ambitious :hurr

6. Ok, ok, but against whom or what?
a) A secret organization, which seek for the source of infinite power. I’m afraid to think, what they want to do with it.
b) An evil mastermind and his minions, who wants the absolute control over the world. This guy’s laugh is really creepy.
c) The rebellious god and his minions, who wants to destroy the world and rebuild it as he please. No way I’ll allow this, dude.
d) The king of underworld and his army of demons, who wants to enslave humanity by force and terror. But don’t worry, ladies and gentlemen, me incoming.

7. Ouch, it doesn’t look good. I think you can’t fight them alone. You definitely need some help. How about creating a superhero team? First member – some lady. Which one would be the best partner? (we’re talking about your future wife, so choose carefully)
a) A girl weaker than me, but strong enough to deal with problems herself.
b) A strong tough woman even I’ll be afraid of.
c) A support magic user (like healer) or someone with comprehensive knowledge will be useful.
d) A typical damsel in distress, who has nothing to offer except for huge breast and tsundere personality.

8. Like every superhero you need a rival! What would be his power?
a) Completely opposite to mine. Now we have an excuse to fight everyday.
b) The same as mine. It’d be easier to compare our power levels.
c) It matches mine. We can compete with each other, but when situation demands it, we’re invincible combo.
d) Why rivals? We’re the best buddies in the world.

9. Every team needs a pet mascot. Which animal would you choose?
a) A dog. It can change its size, so can help with fight or be a transport.
b) A talking cat. It can serve as a spy or even a mentor.
c) A hamster. You can hide everything in its stomach.
d) A squirrel. It doesn’t have any useful powers, but it’s sooooo cute.

10. After many years and countless battles, there’s only one last thing for you to do – the final battle with main villain. In order to defeat this bastard, one of you have to sacrifice their life. Who will be this lucky beggar?
a) Me – it’s my duty as a hero, the rest should live on in peace.
b) Female protagonist – her death will leave me heartbroken for the rest of my life.
c) My rival – now I regret we were fighting so much.
d) Our pet – and the rest of us will fight together.

11. Congratulations! You succeeded! You saved us all!... Now what?
a) I’ll be wandering from place to place. Evil never sleeps, there are still people, who need me.
b) My time as a hero is over. I’ll come back to my village/home town, settle down, get married, have kids and try to forget the past.
c) I’m the real super star now – every party and beautiful ladies are mine. Time to have some fun!
d) I’m dead.
e) I wake up. What a strange dream I had…

The sheep will be open until Friday. Have fun, everyone!
-----------------------------------------
@Belserion, @Brandish, @Vici, @Aizen, @SirSamuel016
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@Doughboy, @GrySun, @Zeref Spriggan, @Emperor Spriggan, @Tempus Fugit

Will message you tomorrow morning
 

Linali

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2015
Messages
1,097
Reaction score
7,292
Gender
Female
Country
Poland
Top