Games The Sheep Game #121

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,110
Reaction score
12,876
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
A game from "FTB"

The game name is Sheep

How to play

1- Each participant will pm the host with their answers for the questions. You are not allowed to share your answers with anyone else.
2- Your objectives is parallel your answers with as many other players as possible, and get the highest score.
3- Try guessing the most popular answer.
4- There is no wrong answer.

Rules

1- The number of questions shouldn't exceed 12 questions and not less 8 questions.
2- "I don't know" will get 0 points. If you can't answer just use google or any search engine or simply put any answer.
3- The winner will host the next sheep.
4- In case we have 2 winners or more having the same points, The host will pick someone randomly as the winner or one of the winners would let the other do it.
5- If the winner didn't make the next sheep within 3 days the previous winner shall do it and if he didn't. Anyone can do it just to keep this game running.
6- Calculations and gathering answers is time consuming so the host has a whole week to do it. If he/she didn't post the answers and announce the winner after 7 days. The next sheep would be free to anyone to do it.

sheep #1



​

(1) -You are in a war, Which fighter you would like to be :
1- Archer.
2- Healer
3- Swordsman.


(2) -A famous inventor.

(3) -What is your favorite big cat ?

1-Lion
2-Tiger
3-Jaguar


(4) -What anime villain you would like to be.

(5) -Who wins ? Team Demacia vs Team Noxus, Which team you would choose to bet all your money on.


Upper limb is team Demacia..
Lower limb is team Noxus..


(6) -Which type of landscape do you like the most, Desert, forest, mountain, plain, ocean or arctic?

(7) -Do you care about lyrics in a song?

(8) -Pick a random number from (1~25)

(9) -What season suits you best?

(10) -How many holes do you have ?
SheepWinnerSecondLast

1​
lakhan220Brandishkira

2​
lakhan220Irina_mashiro_22, EmptySoul, OrganizizedYumaKuga

3​
Brandish, Ravenkira, Belserionlakhan220

4​
YumaKugaMiralicious akumakira

5​
Brandish lakhan220kira, Organizized

6​
kiraOrganizizedlakhan220

7​
AtomVici, EmptySoulBrandish

8​
EmptySoul, RavenOrganizizedBrandish

9​
RavenOrganizizedxi0

10​
OrganizizedYumaKugaxi0, EmptySoul

11​
RavenBrandyThemaxi0

12​
Yuma, xi0BrandyThemakira

13​
Yuma, KnightmareAtomBrandish

14​
Shinyarcanine45Knightmare of heaven 0kira

15​
BrandyThemaRavenxi0

16​
ViciBrandishkira

17​
Brandish, zimbardoKnightmare of heaven 0lakhan220

18​
DiMaria YestalakhanBrandish

19​
OrganizizedKnightmare of heaven 0, BattouBrandish

20​
A.ulqZimbDiMaria, Brandish

21​
DiMaria Yestaxi0Brandish

22​
OrganizizedBrandish, lakhan220kira

23​
EmptySoulVici kira

24​
BattouGrySunBrandish

25​
TSPandaOrganizizedkira, Brandish

26​
FarfallaEmptySoulkira

27​
BelserionGrySunA.ulq

28​
UstegiusTSPandaKnightmare of heaven 0

29​
RavenBrandishkira

30​
TSPandaEmptySoulTempus

31​
KatFarfallagoodboy_lawlett

32​
MonkeyD DragonKnightmare of heaven 0Brandish

33​
BelserionOrganizizedxi0

34​
GrySunFarfallaBrandish

35​
AtomDiMaria Yesta, OrganizizedFarfalla

36​
MonkeyD DragonBelserionlakhan220

37​
LinaliMonkeyD DragonBrandish

38​
EmptySoulUstegiusBrandish

39​
BelserionArjunaOrganizized

40​
FarfallaGrySunEmperor Spriggan

41​
DarkyGryffindorxi0

42​
rikiRavenPurity of Magi

43​
AtomLady pompom, LinaliRaven

44​
rikiEmptySoulBrandish

45​
BrandishLinaliBattou

46​
AtomEmperor Spriggankira

47​
Valhalla777, GrySunLady pompom, OrganizizedBrandish

48​
ZirconiumOrganizizedriki

49​
GrySun, LinaliGryffindorkira

50​
Linali, A.ulqZirconium, Emperor SprigganBrandish

51​
Irina_mashiro_22Organizized, RavenBrandish

52​
LambuSirSamuel016DiMaria Yesta

53​
LinaliZirconium `Emperor Spriggan

54​
OrganizizedrikiBrandish

55​
GrySunLambuPurity of Magi

56​
LambuArjunaDemonspeed

57​
---

58​
GrySunDiMaria Yesta Lady pompom

59​
XadyuBelserionBrandish

60​
ViciIrina Mashirosyx

61​
GrySun, LinaliVandred, Miralicious Akumasyx

62​
LinaliHoltLady pompom

63​
BelserionShobu_Yoruichixi0

64​
OrganizizedLady PompomBrandish

65​
LinaliSeraphxi0

66​
GrySunGryffindorBrandish

67​
EmptySoulLinaliBrandish

68​
LambuFarfalla, Battoukira

69​
Linali--

70​
GrySunArjunakira

71​
AsakoHoltBrandish

72​
XadyuLady pompom, LinaliBrandish

73​
Belserionsyxkira

74​
GrySunxi0Erinyes

75​
HoltEmperor SprigganJuviii

76​
syxGryffindorPurity of Magi

77​
GryffindorElusiaArjuna

78​
Copy PandaLambukira

79​
Purity of MagiVandred Erinyes




Sheep king/Queen coronation happen every #100 sheep game.. So whoever wins the sheep #100 will be the king or queen of the game until the next sheep coronation and will be added to the Hall of Fame.



Here is a thread to alert you to the start of new Sheep rounds
For anyone who plays this game: please follow this thread to receive warnings when new rounds are starting

Anyone making a round, please post a message to this thread when you do, so all prospective players will know to send a list (if you forget to do so, I will try to remember to do so for you).

This thread is currently just a test, to save on people having to go on mass tagging sprees - if the test is successful, we can keep on using it.
If the test fails (other than being extremely disappointed) then nothing will be lost and we can go back to ignoring it and tagging people like there's no tomorrow.
:verily
 
Last edited:

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,201
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
That JoJo reference though. Asia was that you? :zomg It feels like the first 4 questions were yours, 5-8 Atom, and the witcher ones from Lin :hee
:zomg Yes, it was me! Due to some influences... coff you coff coff Farfy coff Jojo themed mafia game avatars to everyone. I had to mention Jojo somewhere :XD


@GrySun

Vandread... was that on purpose? xD that's a nice one, if so.
@Vandred , well, you see, My head was hopelessly messed by anime, so when I see your name, I can only remember this:

:noworry sorry

How tha frik did I even made it in the top 5? I literally did some eeny meeny miny thingy to answer the questions. The hosts were drunk when counting the points? Huge kek on my part.


Also, in the past 3 games... the points between Zerefuhh-kun and me.... first he was top on me, than we were even and now I'm on top of him? Hm... this sounds quite interesting if you ask me, eh?

For some reason... I have this really uneasy feeling when I see LoveMagi fully typed with a M as capital, hmm....

#Nopervertthoughtplease #Havemercyonmysoul #Godbewithme #Holypowahh #Thanksforthenicesheep!
Just because I've heard from a bird that you're the most Magi-addicted member :derp, so the name deserved a capital M.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
:zomg Yes, it was me! Due to some influences... coff you coff coff Farfy coff Jojo themed mafia game avatars to everyone. I had to mention Jojo somewhere :XD
Awesome :zomg Not sure what Farfy has to do with JoJo though, she's as far from it as possible.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I had to mention Jojo somewhere
Yeah this is a common symptom among JoJo fans, the need to mention/reference it in some form every once in a while. Good to see you're infected too.
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Let me think of something :bored



BTW, cute set, far :thumbs
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,201
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Asia-chan xD ?


Riki, more story sheeps *-*
@GrySun
Well, actually Farfy had a cool avy for Mafia game 54 and many people were using Jojo avys, I though it was some sort of Jojo fever, but around two weeks ago I learned that they were using Jojo avys ebcause we have customized avatars for mafia game :XD:XD:XD. It motivated me finishing the first season of the anime, though.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
@GrySun
Well, actually Farfy had a cool avy for Mafia game 54 and many people were using Jojo avys, I though it was some sort of Jojo fever, but around two weeks ago I learned that they were using Jojo avys ebcause we have customized avatars for mafia game :XD:XD:XD. It motivated me finishing the first season of the anime, though.
And to think she even complained about getting AVDOL the boss.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,681
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Tut tut, I showed Jojo's avy around and inspired people to pick up the anime and that's what I get! Disdain u.u

Had it been something cute with the parakeet I'd like it more.

 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Tut tut, I showed Jojo's avy around and inspired people to pick up the anime and that's what I get! Disdain u.u

Had it been something cute with the parakeet I'd like it more.

Showed it around passively though, because you had to wear it for the game.

And I did my best with the sets.. :noworry
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind


Thanks, @Vandred, for pointing out the mistake. :oh
You are very welcome :hee


@Vandred , well, you see, My head was hopelessly messed by anime, so when I see your name, I can only remember this:

:noworry sorry
How is it that I seem to be the only one who had never even heard of that anime? :errr

I must say, however, that I had a laugh from reading the first few lines of the summary from Wikipedia:
Set in a universe where humans have colonized the galaxy, and in one star system, men and women are completely segregated (on completely different planets: Mejere by the women, Taraak by the men) causing the gender war to be more than just a metaphor.

Male protagonist Hibiki Tokai, a third-class laborer, takes up a bet to steal a high-tech humanoid robot, known as a Vanguard, from a male attack force battleship about to fight the "evil females".
:lmao
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,201
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
How is it that I seem to be the only one who had never even heard of that anime? :errr

I must say, however, that I had a laugh from reading the first few lines of the summary from Wikipedia:

:lmao
You should try, it's a funny anime and an old one too. :verily
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,201
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
I like how Mejere sounds like Megera '-' Sexism!
You can expect lots of this on those old Mecha animes. :XD But overall the anime is funny. It resembles some sort of mixture of Tenchi Muyo's comedy and Gundaw Wing mecha-fight thing.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
You are very welcome :hee



How is it that I seem to be the only one who had never even heard of that anime? :errr

I must say, however, that I had a laugh from reading the first few lines of the summary from Wikipedia:

:lmao
Sounds like your kinda thing :rolleyes:
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
I like how Mejere sounds like Megera '-' Sexism!
As the divine revenger of marital infidelity, I thought it kind of fitting for a "gender war". Although it's probably closer to what you meant :p

You should try, it's a funny anime and an old one too. :verily
I've almost felt an obligation to watch it since that I've learned of this coincidence, so I probably will...

Sounds like your kinda thing :rolleyes:
Because it's old and silly? :derp
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
And pardon me for my concern, but I'm not sure whether I could feel comfortable with that setup after all. If you ended up backstabbing me(like one other certain blue mod tends to do) and Holo lost by that 1 vote then I wouldn't be delighted at all.
So maybe it's best we both vote for our candidate.
Or if you think we can pull that off then we can try voting for each other contestant. What do you think brandish?
I already voted for Holo



Though everyone else should vote Mikasa please :blush
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,778
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Top