Games The Sheep Game #121

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,110
Reaction score
12,875
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
A game from "FTB"

The game name is Sheep

How to play

1- Each participant will pm the host with their answers for the questions. You are not allowed to share your answers with anyone else.
2- Your objectives is parallel your answers with as many other players as possible, and get the highest score.
3- Try guessing the most popular answer.
4- There is no wrong answer.

Rules

1- The number of questions shouldn't exceed 12 questions and not less 8 questions.
2- "I don't know" will get 0 points. If you can't answer just use google or any search engine or simply put any answer.
3- The winner will host the next sheep.
4- In case we have 2 winners or more having the same points, The host will pick someone randomly as the winner or one of the winners would let the other do it.
5- If the winner didn't make the next sheep within 3 days the previous winner shall do it and if he didn't. Anyone can do it just to keep this game running.
6- Calculations and gathering answers is time consuming so the host has a whole week to do it. If he/she didn't post the answers and announce the winner after 7 days. The next sheep would be free to anyone to do it.

sheep #1



​

(1) -You are in a war, Which fighter you would like to be :
1- Archer.
2- Healer
3- Swordsman.


(2) -A famous inventor.

(3) -What is your favorite big cat ?

1-Lion
2-Tiger
3-Jaguar


(4) -What anime villain you would like to be.

(5) -Who wins ? Team Demacia vs Team Noxus, Which team you would choose to bet all your money on.


Upper limb is team Demacia..
Lower limb is team Noxus..


(6) -Which type of landscape do you like the most, Desert, forest, mountain, plain, ocean or arctic?

(7) -Do you care about lyrics in a song?

(8) -Pick a random number from (1~25)

(9) -What season suits you best?

(10) -How many holes do you have ?
SheepWinnerSecondLast

1​
lakhan220Brandishkira

2​
lakhan220Irina_mashiro_22, EmptySoul, OrganizizedYumaKuga

3​
Brandish, Ravenkira, Belserionlakhan220

4​
YumaKugaMiralicious akumakira

5​
Brandish lakhan220kira, Organizized

6​
kiraOrganizizedlakhan220

7​
AtomVici, EmptySoulBrandish

8​
EmptySoul, RavenOrganizizedBrandish

9​
RavenOrganizizedxi0

10​
OrganizizedYumaKugaxi0, EmptySoul

11​
RavenBrandyThemaxi0

12​
Yuma, xi0BrandyThemakira

13​
Yuma, KnightmareAtomBrandish

14​
Shinyarcanine45Knightmare of heaven 0kira

15​
BrandyThemaRavenxi0

16​
ViciBrandishkira

17​
Brandish, zimbardoKnightmare of heaven 0lakhan220

18​
DiMaria YestalakhanBrandish

19​
OrganizizedKnightmare of heaven 0, BattouBrandish

20​
A.ulqZimbDiMaria, Brandish

21​
DiMaria Yestaxi0Brandish

22​
OrganizizedBrandish, lakhan220kira

23​
EmptySoulVici kira

24​
BattouGrySunBrandish

25​
TSPandaOrganizizedkira, Brandish

26​
FarfallaEmptySoulkira

27​
BelserionGrySunA.ulq

28​
UstegiusTSPandaKnightmare of heaven 0

29​
RavenBrandishkira

30​
TSPandaEmptySoulTempus

31​
KatFarfallagoodboy_lawlett

32​
MonkeyD DragonKnightmare of heaven 0Brandish

33​
BelserionOrganizizedxi0

34​
GrySunFarfallaBrandish

35​
AtomDiMaria Yesta, OrganizizedFarfalla

36​
MonkeyD DragonBelserionlakhan220

37​
LinaliMonkeyD DragonBrandish

38​
EmptySoulUstegiusBrandish

39​
BelserionArjunaOrganizized

40​
FarfallaGrySunEmperor Spriggan

41​
DarkyGryffindorxi0

42​
rikiRavenPurity of Magi

43​
AtomLady pompom, LinaliRaven

44​
rikiEmptySoulBrandish

45​
BrandishLinaliBattou

46​
AtomEmperor Spriggankira

47​
Valhalla777, GrySunLady pompom, OrganizizedBrandish

48​
ZirconiumOrganizizedriki

49​
GrySun, LinaliGryffindorkira

50​
Linali, A.ulqZirconium, Emperor SprigganBrandish

51​
Irina_mashiro_22Organizized, RavenBrandish

52​
LambuSirSamuel016DiMaria Yesta

53​
LinaliZirconium `Emperor Spriggan

54​
OrganizizedrikiBrandish

55​
GrySunLambuPurity of Magi

56​
LambuArjunaDemonspeed

57​
---

58​
GrySunDiMaria Yesta Lady pompom

59​
XadyuBelserionBrandish

60​
ViciIrina Mashirosyx

61​
GrySun, LinaliVandred, Miralicious Akumasyx

62​
LinaliHoltLady pompom

63​
BelserionShobu_Yoruichixi0

64​
OrganizizedLady PompomBrandish

65​
LinaliSeraphxi0

66​
GrySunGryffindorBrandish

67​
EmptySoulLinaliBrandish

68​
LambuFarfalla, Battoukira

69​
Linali--

70​
GrySunArjunakira

71​
AsakoHoltBrandish

72​
XadyuLady pompom, LinaliBrandish

73​
Belserionsyxkira

74​
GrySunxi0Erinyes

75​
HoltEmperor SprigganJuviii

76​
syxGryffindorPurity of Magi

77​
GryffindorElusiaArjuna

78​
Copy PandaLambukira

79​
Purity of MagiVandred Erinyes




Sheep king/Queen coronation happen every #100 sheep game.. So whoever wins the sheep #100 will be the king or queen of the game until the next sheep coronation and will be added to the Hall of Fame.



Here is a thread to alert you to the start of new Sheep rounds
For anyone who plays this game: please follow this thread to receive warnings when new rounds are starting

Anyone making a round, please post a message to this thread when you do, so all prospective players will know to send a list (if you forget to do so, I will try to remember to do so for you).

This thread is currently just a test, to save on people having to go on mass tagging sprees - if the test is successful, we can keep on using it.
If the test fails (other than being extremely disappointed) then nothing will be lost and we can go back to ignoring it and tagging people like there's no tomorrow.
:verily
 
Last edited:

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Thank you :blush
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,110
Reaction score
12,875
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
““”̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿’̿’̵͇̿̿з=(•̪●)=ε/̵͇̿̿/̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿’““
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,110
Reaction score
12,875
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Was gonna play but I'm best man at a wedding tomorrow so spent the day busy being the best. You know how it is.
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
That's okay.

Have fun at the wedding! :)
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
The game is now over. I'll post the results soon~
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Sheep Game #45 Results​

1. You live in the woods with your father. One day, returning home from school, you found a group of strangers in your house. Based on the insignia on their capes, they’re member of the Royal Knights. They seemed surprised to see you before they gave you a scrutinized look. Your father, who looked rather pale, gave you a reassuring smile when he saw your worried face. “Welcome back,” he began. “As you can see, I’m busy entertaining our guests so why don’t you go to your room until I call you down?”

What should you do?

A. Do as you are told. Brandish, Belserion, A.ulq (+3)
B. Refuse and demand to know what’s going on syx, Battou (+2)
C. Do as he asked but leave the door ajar so you can listen to the conversation kira, Lambu, Linali, Sweetlybad, GrySun, EmptySoul, Darky, Purity of Magi, lakhan220 (+9)
D. Go upstairs but pretend to go into your room. Instead, stay in the hallway and eavesdrop Zeref Spriggan, Asia Run, Gryffindor, Farfalla, Emperor Spriggan, Zirconium, Vandred, xi0 (+8)​

2. As you head up the stairs (if you pick B, your dad gave you a stern look so you didn’t have a choice), you heard one of the Knights remarked, “That child has Ishalia’s eyes. Am I right, Jandro? King Melghan would be greatly interested to know that the former Commander of the Royal Knights is hiding a child especially one who is similar in age to the-”

“Don’t be ridiculous, Merietta!” your dad told her. “You don’t know what you’re talking about!”

Unfortunately, you couldn’t hear the rest since they lowered their voices. After a half an hour, you heard the knights took their leave. “We’ll keep in touch,” you heard Merietta said. “Oh, don’t think of trying to leave. I have stationed guards around the place.”

Your dad grumbled something underneath his breath as they left. As soon as he slammed the door shut, he called you down for dinner. You wanted to ask him about the knights, but he didn’t seem like he’s in a mood to talk. What should you do?

A. Press him about it. syx, xi0, GrySun (+3)
B. Don’t bother him. Let him tell you when he’s ready. kira, Lambu, Sweetlybad, Emperor Spriggan, Vandred, EmptySoul, lakhan220, A.ulq (+8)
C. Ask subtle questions and hints. Zeref Spriggan, Brandish, Battou, Linali, Farfalla, Belserion, Darky, Purity of Magi (+8)
D. Snoop into his room while he’s away. :aki Asia Run, Gryffindor, Zirconium (+3)​

3. The next day, you were on your way to school when you noticed that Merietta watching you. She approached you and gave you a warm smile. “Hello,” she said. “We met last night though we weren’t properly introduced. My name is Merietta, and what’s yours?” After you told her your name, she continued, “I hope we didn’t frighten you yesterday. You see, your father used to be my mentor before he disappeared. If you don’t mind, would you like to accompany me for a bit?”

What would you do?

A. Agree. Hey, I got to skip school! :whoo Belserion, Emperor Spriggan, GrySun (+3)
B. Decline. Who knows what she’s planning? xi0, EmptySoul, Purity of Magi, A.ulq (+4)
C. Ask her if she would like to walk with you to school and talk with you along the way. syx, Brandish, Lambu, Gryffindor, Battou, Linali, Farfalla, Sweetlybad, Zirconium, Vandred, Darky, lakhan220 (+12)
D. Ask her if she would meet with you after school instead. Your dad will kill you if he finds out that you’re playing hooky.
Zeref Spriggan, Asia Run (+2)
E. Tell her only if she takes me to an arcade or movie(or a beautiful place like a falls or something since I don't think there are arcades in this age :XD kira (+1)​

syx said:
By the way, does Merietta look hot? :hurr
Ummm… I did a quick and crappy sketch of how I imagine her to look like. Hope it's to your liking


4. During your walk, Merietta told you a bit about your father, whom she still greatly admires. She then asked you about your mother. You admitted that you don’t know who your mother is and that your dad doesn’t wish to talk about it. “He won’t tell you!?” she exclaimed.

Seeing that she has a suspicious look on her face, you hastily added that your dad isn’t really your biological father. Instead, he found you abandoned as a baby in the woods and decided to raise you as his own. That’s why you don’t know anything about your mother – or biological father. “I see,” she said, nodding. “That would explain a lot. Thank you for your time. I better let you head home.”

After watching her leave, you hurried home. You immediately told your father everything and asked him if it was true. He confirmed it but became silent. At last, he said, “There’s something else I need to tell you. As you know, I’m not your real father, but I think I may know who is – King Melghan.”

How would you react?

A. Mouth agape Brandish, Asia Run, Linali, Farfalla, Belserion, Vandred, EmptySoul (+7)
B. “Shut up, Dad! You’re drunk!” kira, xi0 (+2)
C. “Wait, does that mean I’m royalty?” Zeref Spriggan, Lambu, Gryffindor, Battou, Sweetlybad, Emperor Spriggan, Zirconium, GrySun, Darky, Purity of Magi, lakhan220 (+11)
D. Faint
E. “Oh well, it was nice knowing you, Jandro. But I have to rule a Kingdom now.” syx (+1)
F. Meh A.ulq (+1)​

5. He continued, “As you probably know, I used to be the Commander of the Royal Knights under King Polerus, Melghan’s brother. Both brothers were very close to each other and always care for each other’s well-being. In fact, they married twin sisters, Ishalia and Cylene respectively. Both wives gave birth around the same time. Unfortunately, Queen Cylene was killed in an accident a few months later while on a foreign visit so her sister agreed to raise her child as well as her niece/nephew.

“Anyway, on that night when King Polerus was assassinated, I immediately rushed over to check on Ishalia and the babies when I discovered her dead and the babies missing. Fortunately, I noticed the kidnappers fleeing and gave chase. I managed to reach the kidnappers and defeated them. However, I was too late. One of the babies was dead; s/he must have accidentally drowned. Only one child survived – you.”

Stunned, you asked him why he didn’t bring you back to the palace. Your dad’s face turned pale as he gulped. “It’s because I recognized the men who tried to kidnap you were supporters of the nobility. Remember at that time, the castle was under attack so I fear that the royal family was being targeted. At that moment, the only thing I thought was your safety so I fled and raised you as my own ever since. When I later found out that Melghan was still alive and was now king, I didn’t dare go back for fear that he may believe that I was one of the conspirators, which was why I didn’t alert him. Instead, I made sure to lay low in order to protect you. I was planning on telling you, but I wasn’t sure how or when.”

He paused for a moment. “It seems like fate had made that decision for me. Somehow the Royal Knights managed to find me here and now know of your existence. From what Merietta implied, we are to leave to the capital in a few days. King Melghan wishes to meet with us especially you – the heir to the throne. He’ll be thrilled to see you. As for me… probably not so much.”

You noticed how distressed he is so you wanted to say something to comfort him. What should you say?

A. “I’m sure he’ll forgive you.” Farfalla, Zirconium, Vandred (+3)
B. “You’ll always be my Dad no matter what.” Zeref Spriggan, syx, Brandish, Asia Run, kira, Lambu, Gryffindor, Linali, Sweetlybad, Belserion, Emperor Spriggan, xi0, GrySun, Darky, Purity of Magi, lakhan220, A.ulq (+17)
C. “Let’s run away!”
D. “Wanna get drunk?” Battou, EmptySoul (+2)​

6. A few days later, it was time for you to head to the capital to meet your biological father (or uncle). As you ride out of time, Merietta came up next to you. You made some small talk with her though you kept looking at your Dad, who seemed resigned to his fate. She must have noticed because she gave a reassuring smile. “Don’t worry,” she told you. “Your father – your real one – is a good man. Once your father found out that you’re alive, he was overwhelmed with relief because he has long thought you dead. In my report, I made sure to inform him that Jandro did an excellent job raising you so I’m sure your father would make sure no harm come to-”

Just then, your party was ambushed by masked highwaymen. “Get down!” Merietta cried as she shielded you. Amidst the chaos, you tried in vain to look for your father, who seemed to disappear. At last, the Royal Knights managed to defeat the intruders, who were either dead or fled into the woods though they suffer some minor injuries. As everyone was making roll call, you found your father – dead on the ground. One of the highwaymen had stabbed him in the heart. “Dad!” you screamed, jumping off of your horse and running to him.

As you cradled his bloodied, lifeless body, you heard Merietta walking over to you. “I’m so sorry,” she apologized; her voice choked up as she said those words. You didn’t speak a word as you grieved for your loss.

She was about to say more when one of the other Knights interrupted, “Captain, there’s something I’d like for you to see.” She nodded and walked away. However, you can still their conversation though they were talking in low voices. “We believe that these weren’t ordinary highwaymen. They attacked with efficiency and were well-coordinated like they were trained. Not to mention, they seemed to focus on only one person: Jandro. Most likely, someone hired those mercenaries to kill him.”

How would you react to that?

A. Go up to Merietta and tell her what your dad told you earlier. Lambu, Linali, Farfalla, GrySun, Darky, Purity of Magi, lakhan220 (+7)
B. Accuse Merietta of luring your dad into a trap. He wouldn’t die if she didn’t insist that you go back to the palace kira, xi0, A.ulq (+3)
C. Scream at Merietta for not keeping her promise of keeping your dad safe. Sweetlybad, Belserion, Emperor Spriggan (+3)
D. Just grieve. Nothing would bring your dad back. :scry Zeref Spriggan, syx, Brandish, Asia Run, Gryffindor, Battou, Zirconium, Vandred, EmptySoul (+9)​

7. After a few days, you arrived at the palace, where you meet King Melghan. Like Merietta said, he was a kind man though you noticed that he has a hint of sadness in his eyes. Unfortunately, you didn’t have much quality time with him since he has to meet with his advisors. Instead, he suggested that you make yourself at home.

Where should you go first?

A. Your bedroom. You’re tired from the journey Brandish, Lambu, Linali, Farfalla, Belserion, xi0, GrySun, A.ulq (+8)
B. Kitchen. You’re famished and the food has to be good, right? Zeref Spriggan, Battou, Emperor Spriggan, Zirconium, Darky (+5)
C. Courtyard. Relax and contemplate in the gardens. kira, Gryffindor, Vandred, EmptySoul, Purity of Magi (+5)
D. Armory. Because weapons are awesome! syx, Asia Run, Sweetlybad, lakhan220 (+4)​

8. For the next few months, you prepared for your new role as heir to the throne. As you walk back from one of your lessons, you encountered a young lord. Recalling what your adopted father told you, you become cautious. In return, he gave you a dubious look before he said, “So you’re Melghan’s supposedly lost son/daughter.” You nodded and asked him for his name. “My apologies. My name is Darrin, and I’m from the House of Gowan. Do you actually believe that Melghan is your father?”

Instead of answering, you then asked him why so he explained, “Well, your deceased cousin and you looked so much alike that sometimes people got mixed up. If so, how could your adopted father possibly know that whose child you are? For all we know, you could be Polerus's child.” You hated to admit it, but he does have a point. He then continued, “You better be wary of Melghan if you are actually his niece/nephew.”

Curious, you asked him why. “I can’t verify it, but I overheard some other lords and ladies gossiping that King Polerus wasn’t assassinated at all. That actually Melghan killed him in order to claim the throne, and that if you are actually his niece/nephew, he might try to kill you so you won’t be able to claim your rightful inheritance.”

How would you respond?

A. “You’re lying!” Lambu, Gryffindor, Belserion (+3)
B. “Wait, so Melghan killed his own brother?” :blink kira, Farfalla, Sweetlybad, Zirconium, Darky (+5)
C. “You shouldn’t believe in rumors.” Zeref Spriggan, syx, Brandish, Asia Run, Battou, Linali, Emperor Spriggan, Vandred, xi0, GrySun, EmptySoul , lakhan220, A.ulq (+13)
D. Fight him. You know, for honor and whatnot Purity of Magi (+1)​

9. Troubled, you confronted King Melghan. He gave you a wearied look before he nodded. “It’s true. I did kill my brother,” he confessed. Stunned, you asked him why. “It’s because he wanted to go to war. As you know, your aunt, Cylene, was killed in an accident while visiting the neighboring country. While everyone else accepted that fact, Polerus didn’t. He was convinced that it wasn’t an accident at all and decided to go to battle.

“Once the noble houses learned of his intentions, they urged me to talk to him, hoping that I can convince him that he was being irrational. Well, it didn’t work out. By then, he was convinced that he was right that he even accused me of being part of the plot and challenged me to the duel for the throne.

“I begged him not to fight, but he swung his sword at me. That was when I…” His voice dropped as he looked away. He shuddered as he took a deep breath. “That was the worst day of my life. Not only did I commit fratricide, I lost my wife and what I thought my child. Believe me, I hate myself for killing Polerus, but I didn’t have a choice. I hope you understand.”

What would you do?

A. Forgive him Zeref Spriggan, syx, Brandish, Asia Run, kira, Linali, Farfalla, Sweetlybad, Belserion, Zirconium, Vandred, GrySun, EmptySoul, Darky, Purity of Magi, lakhan220, A.ulq (+17)
B. Don’t forgive him Lambu (+1)
C. Blackmail him Battou, xi0 (+2)
D. Guilt trip him Gryffindor, Emperor Spriggan (+2)​

10. After several months of preparation, King Melghan decided it was time to present you to the public. Much to your relief, the people seemed to accept you. Even the Noble Houses gave you a warm reception. Darrin, who is now one of your closest friends (he’s a nice guy once you got to know him better though he can sometimes be an insensitive jerk like @goldb :derp), congratulated you for the ceremony before he left.

By now, most of the guests have retired for the evening. Worn out from the festivities, you were enjoying some alone time on the balcony when King Melghan came up to see you. “Can I talk to you for a bit?” he asked. You nodded so he sat down next to you. None of you spoke as you admired the stars. Finally, the king said, “I know that these last few months have been trying for you, but I admire for not giving up.”

You thanked him, and he continued, “There’s something else I want to tell you. I heard rumors that you may not be my child at all; that you are actually Polerus’s. I’m not stupid. Yes, it bothers me, but it dawns on me. It doesn’t matter if you’re actually my child or my brother’. I’m proud of you no matter what.”

Touched, you were able to thank him when something flashed by your face. Startled, you looked down at the courtyard to find a horrified Darrin. You then heard something collapse behind you so you turned around to find King Melghan on the ground – a bolt has struck him in the throat. As he lay dying, he opened his mouth to say something, but he could only gurgle the words.

You screamed, alerting the guards. Soon, you heard footsteps heading toward your direction. “What happened?” Merietta demanded but gasped when she saw the ghastly sight. “Did you see who did this?”

You looked back, but Darrin was already gone. Only a crossbow was left behind where he stood. What should you tell Merietta?

A. Tell her what you saw Zeref Spriggan, syx, Brandish, kira, Linali, Vandred, GrySun, EmptySoul, Purity of Magi, A.ulq (+10)
B. Tell her, but keep the part about Darrin out. Maybe it was a coincidence. Asia Run, Lambu, Gryffindor, Farfalla, Belserion, Emperor Spriggan, Zirconium, Darky, lakhan220 (+9)
C. Keep silent. It’s karma, right? Battou, xi0 (+2)
D. Just cry Sweetlybad (+1)​

11. With King Melghan’s death, you are now the ruler of the kingdom. Several years passed. One night, after an exhausting day of meeting with your advisors, you retired to your bedroom. However, you’re not alone. Darrin, who has been on the run ever since King Melghan’s death, was waiting inside your room. Before you can sound the alarm, he hissed, “Hear me out! I was set up.”

You reluctantly agreed though you keep guard just in case. He wearily sat down and said, “On that night… I received a note warning me that your life was in danger so I headed back to the palace. I saw you were with someone else on the balcony, and I panicked. I shot my crossbow without thinking, but when I saw who it was…”

He shook his head and stood up as he tossed a piece of paper. “If you don’t believe me, I still have the note with me.”

You took it and sure enough, the note, which has an unfamiliar handwriting, collaborated his story. However, you were still doubtful of his story and voiced it. “I figure you would so I got something else. While I was on the run, I’ve been gathering evidence to try to find the person who set me up. Well, it took a while, but I think I found who it is.”

Before he could say who the culprit was, someone knocked on the door. “Is everything all right in there?” Merietta, who is now your personal bodyguard, called out. You reassured that everything was fine. When you turned around, Darrin has left. That was when you noticed a stack of papers on your desk. It was probably the evidence that Darrin claimed would clear his name.

What should you do with it?

A. Read it. Zeref Spriggan, syx, Brandish, Asia Run, kira, Lambu, Gryffindor, Linali, Farfalla, Sweetlybad, Belserion, Zirconium, Vandred, xi0, GrySun, EmptySoul, Darky, Purity of Magi, lakhan220 (+19)
B. Ignore it.
C. Burn it in the fireplace.A.ulq (+1)
D. Give the evidence to Merietta. Let her deal with it Battou, Emperor Spriggan (+2)​

12. At last, you discovered who was the mastermind (one of your advisors) behind the whole thing. When you confronted him, he denied it at first. However, he became silent once you showed him proof of his treachery. You deduced that he was the one who caused Cylene’s accident and convinced Polerus that the neighboring country planned it in order to convince the king to wage war.

Then he expressed his concerns to Melghan, knowing well that he would confront his brother. However, Polerus would be paranoid and lashed out. While that was happening, the traitor would snatch up the royal babies and sell them into slavery. That way, there would be no heirs to the throne, which would give a chance for his son to become king.

Upon hearing your accusation, the traitor just nodded. “It’s true,” he confessed. “The only regret was that Ishalia was killed. If only she wasn’t there when my men kidnapped you and your cousin. However, I do have to admit that my plan did work out in the end. As your advisor, I was about to convince you to do what I exactly wanted you to do.”

Furious, you ordered him to be locked away until his execution. As the guards went to seize him, the traitor abruptly evaded them and charged at you. Pulling out a dagger, he exclaimed, “I refuse to die until the last of your bloodline disappears from the face of the earth!”

Merietta quickly rushed out in front of you, but before he could reach you, a bolt struck him in the stomach. A disguised Darrin (yes, he’s like a ninja, I know
) revealed himself as he hurried over to you while Merietta kicked the dagger aside. “Are you all right?” he asked. You nodded.

Just then, you heard the dying traitor called out to you. “Before I go, I have something to tell you,” he said. “What Jandro didn’t know was that one of the kidnappers escaped and told me which child still lived. If you come close, I’ll tell you.”

As you leaned over, he whispered, “Your father is…”

A. Polerus
B. Melghan Linali, lakhan220 (+2)
C. :kukuku That bastard was just messing with me. :-_- Brandish, Emperor Spriggan, Vandred, xi0, GrySun, EmptySoul, Purity of Magi (+7)
D. “…” Oh well. It doesn’t matter anyway. I’m still king/queen! :whoo Zeref Spriggan, syx, Asia Run, Lambu, Gryffindor, Battou, Farfalla, Sweetlybad, Belserion, Zirconium, A.ulq (+11)
E. Darth Vader kira, Darky (+2)​

syx said:
D. PARTY HARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You're going to be a fun king, huh? :nod

Oh, and I see that @kira and @Darky are siblings. :p

And I guess no one really wants to know who their daddy is :oh


Asia Run said:
Good sheep! I like how we become characters of our own histpry in your sheeps! Can we reborn as great mages next time, please? Or ninjas?
Maybe... if I can think of something


Rankings​
1. @Brandish (130 pts)
2. @Linali (129pts)
3. @lakhan220 (128 pts)
4. @GrySun (124 pts)
5. @Darky (121 pts)
6. @Zeref Spriggan (120 pts)
7. @Asia Run (119 pts)
8. @syx (118 pts)
9. @Sweetlybad (117 pts)
10. @Lambu & @Purity of Magi (115 pts)
12. @Farfalla (114 pts)
13. @Zirconium (112 pts)
14. @EmptySoul (110 pts)
15. @Gryffindor (109 pts)
16. @Belserion & @Vandred (108 pts)
18. @kira (98 pts)
19. @A.ulq (96 pts)
20. @Emperor Spriggan & @xi0 (88 pts)
22. @Battou (79 pts)
​
Congratulations, @Brandish!
:confetti :confetti :confetti
​

Honorable Mentions go to @syx and @GrySun for their entertaining and insightful commentaries on how and why they picked their choices.

Thanks for playing and have a good weekend~
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Damn, I thought I could've won this one. Well, congrats Brandish and thanks again riki for putting in so much work. Though I want another @TSPanda sheep too one of these days.

And I guess no one really wants to know who their daddy is :oh
In a situation like in the story it doesn't really matter. We had 2 great fatherly figures and even if none of them were your father they still felt like it. So best to just leave it unknown since the answer won't change anything.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Thx for the sheep, Riki-chan^^! And for the new story.
I don't recall playing a Brandish game, so that should be interesting.
I'm losing the hang of it :emocat
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Thx for the sheep, Riki-chan^^! And for the new story.
I don't recall playing a Brandish game, so that should be interesting.
I'm losing the hang of it :emocat
Brandish's game wasn't even that far back, and I think you played it too. First questions were about musicians/Led Zeppeli etc, maybe that rings a bell.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Maybe... if I can think of something
Asia's recommendation sounds okay to work with I think. If we were mages you could make several situations and as answers for the questions there are different ways to approach the problems with magic.

Gotta win another sheep first tho :cop
 

kira

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2016
Messages
1,813
Reaction score
17,397
Country
Torumekian Empire
Ummm… I did a quick and crappy sketch of how I imagine her to look like. Hope it's to your liking
Merietta looks like a Goddess! :swoon

Thanks for the fun sheep! :squee

looks like you're losing your touch @Brandish :teehee looking forward for a relaxing and embarrassing sheep though! :zomg:handgun

Oh, and I see that @kira and @Darky are siblings. :p
looks like I have to think of something to get rid of Darky now. :hmm
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Uhhh... yeah. I may skip the next one - don't want to risk winning three in a row :darn
You can't.. there's a hidden clause in the rules that says the host of the sheep must play the next sheep. :XD:handgun
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
That's her civilian clothes. I can't draw armor :p
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
yeah.. :XD I had a different image in my head. like someone with this armor.
Same. But at the end of the story she was right in front of us to protect us from the final boss, so even without Darrin we'd be safe. So she definitely stepped up her game and got proper training from Jandro's death til question 12.

Which makes me wonder how many years this story span. @riki ?
 
Top