Games The Sheep Game #121

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,111
Reaction score
12,877
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
A game from "FTB"

The game name is Sheep

How to play

1- Each participant will pm the host with their answers for the questions. You are not allowed to share your answers with anyone else.
2- Your objectives is parallel your answers with as many other players as possible, and get the highest score.
3- Try guessing the most popular answer.
4- There is no wrong answer.

Rules

1- The number of questions shouldn't exceed 12 questions and not less 8 questions.
2- "I don't know" will get 0 points. If you can't answer just use google or any search engine or simply put any answer.
3- The winner will host the next sheep.
4- In case we have 2 winners or more having the same points, The host will pick someone randomly as the winner or one of the winners would let the other do it.
5- If the winner didn't make the next sheep within 3 days the previous winner shall do it and if he didn't. Anyone can do it just to keep this game running.
6- Calculations and gathering answers is time consuming so the host has a whole week to do it. If he/she didn't post the answers and announce the winner after 7 days. The next sheep would be free to anyone to do it.

sheep #1



​

(1) -You are in a war, Which fighter you would like to be :
1- Archer.
2- Healer
3- Swordsman.


(2) -A famous inventor.

(3) -What is your favorite big cat ?

1-Lion
2-Tiger
3-Jaguar


(4) -What anime villain you would like to be.

(5) -Who wins ? Team Demacia vs Team Noxus, Which team you would choose to bet all your money on.


Upper limb is team Demacia..
Lower limb is team Noxus..


(6) -Which type of landscape do you like the most, Desert, forest, mountain, plain, ocean or arctic?

(7) -Do you care about lyrics in a song?

(8) -Pick a random number from (1~25)

(9) -What season suits you best?

(10) -How many holes do you have ?
SheepWinnerSecondLast

1​
lakhan220Brandishkira

2​
lakhan220Irina_mashiro_22, EmptySoul, OrganizizedYumaKuga

3​
Brandish, Ravenkira, Belserionlakhan220

4​
YumaKugaMiralicious akumakira

5​
Brandish lakhan220kira, Organizized

6​
kiraOrganizizedlakhan220

7​
AtomVici, EmptySoulBrandish

8​
EmptySoul, RavenOrganizizedBrandish

9​
RavenOrganizizedxi0

10​
OrganizizedYumaKugaxi0, EmptySoul

11​
RavenBrandyThemaxi0

12​
Yuma, xi0BrandyThemakira

13​
Yuma, KnightmareAtomBrandish

14​
Shinyarcanine45Knightmare of heaven 0kira

15​
BrandyThemaRavenxi0

16​
ViciBrandishkira

17​
Brandish, zimbardoKnightmare of heaven 0lakhan220

18​
DiMaria YestalakhanBrandish

19​
OrganizizedKnightmare of heaven 0, BattouBrandish

20​
A.ulqZimbDiMaria, Brandish

21​
DiMaria Yestaxi0Brandish

22​
OrganizizedBrandish, lakhan220kira

23​
EmptySoulVici kira

24​
BattouGrySunBrandish

25​
TSPandaOrganizizedkira, Brandish

26​
FarfallaEmptySoulkira

27​
BelserionGrySunA.ulq

28​
UstegiusTSPandaKnightmare of heaven 0

29​
RavenBrandishkira

30​
TSPandaEmptySoulTempus

31​
KatFarfallagoodboy_lawlett

32​
MonkeyD DragonKnightmare of heaven 0Brandish

33​
BelserionOrganizizedxi0

34​
GrySunFarfallaBrandish

35​
AtomDiMaria Yesta, OrganizizedFarfalla

36​
MonkeyD DragonBelserionlakhan220

37​
LinaliMonkeyD DragonBrandish

38​
EmptySoulUstegiusBrandish

39​
BelserionArjunaOrganizized

40​
FarfallaGrySunEmperor Spriggan

41​
DarkyGryffindorxi0

42​
rikiRavenPurity of Magi

43​
AtomLady pompom, LinaliRaven

44​
rikiEmptySoulBrandish

45​
BrandishLinaliBattou

46​
AtomEmperor Spriggankira

47​
Valhalla777, GrySunLady pompom, OrganizizedBrandish

48​
ZirconiumOrganizizedriki

49​
GrySun, LinaliGryffindorkira

50​
Linali, A.ulqZirconium, Emperor SprigganBrandish

51​
Irina_mashiro_22Organizized, RavenBrandish

52​
LambuSirSamuel016DiMaria Yesta

53​
LinaliZirconium `Emperor Spriggan

54​
OrganizizedrikiBrandish

55​
GrySunLambuPurity of Magi

56​
LambuArjunaDemonspeed

57​
---

58​
GrySunDiMaria Yesta Lady pompom

59​
XadyuBelserionBrandish

60​
ViciIrina Mashirosyx

61​
GrySun, LinaliVandred, Miralicious Akumasyx

62​
LinaliHoltLady pompom

63​
BelserionShobu_Yoruichixi0

64​
OrganizizedLady PompomBrandish

65​
LinaliSeraphxi0

66​
GrySunGryffindorBrandish

67​
EmptySoulLinaliBrandish

68​
LambuFarfalla, Battoukira

69​
Linali--

70​
GrySunArjunakira

71​
AsakoHoltBrandish

72​
XadyuLady pompom, LinaliBrandish

73​
Belserionsyxkira

74​
GrySunxi0Erinyes

75​
HoltEmperor SprigganJuviii

76​
syxGryffindorPurity of Magi

77​
GryffindorElusiaArjuna

78​
Copy PandaLambukira

79​
Purity of MagiVandred Erinyes




Sheep king/Queen coronation happen every #100 sheep game.. So whoever wins the sheep #100 will be the king or queen of the game until the next sheep coronation and will be added to the Hall of Fame.



Here is a thread to alert you to the start of new Sheep rounds
For anyone who plays this game: please follow this thread to receive warnings when new rounds are starting

Anyone making a round, please post a message to this thread when you do, so all prospective players will know to send a list (if you forget to do so, I will try to remember to do so for you).

This thread is currently just a test, to save on people having to go on mass tagging sprees - if the test is successful, we can keep on using it.
If the test fails (other than being extremely disappointed) then nothing will be lost and we can go back to ignoring it and tagging people like there's no tomorrow.
:verily
 
Last edited:

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Oh man, I was writing a story and somehow it started taking the form of a Sheep Game. Hopefully I’ll finish it and then I’ll have to make sure to actually win.

Preferably not until like a month from now though because it has a Christmas theme.
 

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France
Sorry, won't need to tag me for a while, sorry to bother you.
 

Linali

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2015
Messages
1,097
Reaction score
7,292
Gender
Female
Country
Poland
I know the sheep should be closed today, but I'll wait until Tuesday; hopefully @DiMaria Yesta will get new glasses soon (does anyone know what's with Ahm?). So the sheep remains open for few more days, if anyone wanted to join us. Thanks you all 29 participants, who sent me their answers so far, I'm sorry for make you waiting and thank you for your patience :worship
 

Linali

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2015
Messages
1,097
Reaction score
7,292
Gender
Female
Country
Poland
Oh dear, poor Ahm :( Well, I hope he'll be fine soon. If you will talk to him Farf, please tell him, that I'll wait :)
 

Linali

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2015
Messages
1,097
Reaction score
7,292
Gender
Female
Country
Poland
Ok, Mari's in, but as I said, sheep is still open, if anyone wanted to join. Tag more people, if you can, guys :confetti
 

EmptySoul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
765
Reaction score
3,282
Country
Akatsuki
Oh shiz,almost missed this one
Will Pm tmrw :verily
 

Linali

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2015
Messages
1,097
Reaction score
7,292
Gender
Female
Country
Poland
Ok guys, this is last 24 hours to send me answers for the sheep! :whoabunny
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Sheep is closed, I'm counting points ;)
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Here are the results of #54 Sheep game. Thank you everyone for participation, I hope you enjoyed it :lovebunny

Sheep game #54
Results
​
1. You’re on the tropical island’s beach. You watch the beautiful sunset and listen to the sound of the waves. Then you hear someone’s calling your name. You turn around and see HIM – face of the model, body of a Greek god and smile worth billion dollars. He comes closer and take your face in his hands. You close your eyes and wait for the ki… Why the hell do you feel something wet on your face? You immediately wake up from your sweet dream and see that:

a) the ceiling above the bed is leaking (Lady pompom, liductan, Gryffindor, Arjuna, Demonspeed, Shobu_Yoruichi, Zirconium, Lambu) x8
b) it’s raining through the open window straight on your face (GrySun, Vandred, xi0, MonkeyD-Dragon, Elusia) x5
c) you accidentally knocked down a glass of water from the night table (BluePegasus, syx, Purity of Magi, lakhan220, EmptySoul, TSPanda) x6
d) your dog is licking your face (Belserion, YumaKuga, Holt, SirSamuel016, riki, Organizized, Mononoke, zimbardo, Farfalla, shinobi, Emperor Spriggan, desin24) x12
e) Greek God turkey slapped me (Brandish) x1
f) the guy spits a lot while talking :neutral (kira) x1
g) It turns out that he is real and he is................... :hurr (DiMaria Yesta) x1

I don‘t know, never had water drop down on my face while sleeping. Knocking down a glass of water wouldn‘t have it land on my face I think. Sleeping right next to an open window doesn‘t sound like a good idea. I never slept at the highest floor for something to leak through the ceiling, and never had a house dog. Not sure how to answer this :XD
Going with B. - GrySun

If I kept my bed by the window, that would have actually happened to me quite a few times :D - Vandred

If I am going to imagine I am a woman, I might as well imagine I have a dog also... - zimbardo

2. Anyway – you’re late! There’s no time to waste, just wash your teeth, put on some clothes and run to the office. But why is every person you pass by staring at you? You look at the shop window and… What is it this time?

a) You left one hair roll on your head (Holt, kira, syx, Demonspeed, Zirconium, lakhan220, Elusia, EmptySoul) x8
b) You made a make up only on one eye; you look like panda (GrySun, Vandred, SirSamuel016, Brandish, Organizized, Arjuna, Purity of Magi, Farfalla, shinobi, TSPanda) x10
c) You forgot to change pajama trousers (Belserion, YumaKuga, xi0, Mononoke, zimbardo, Lambu, Emperor Spriggan, DiMaria Yesta) x8
d) You wore two different shoes (Lady pompom, liductan, Gryffindor, riki, MonkeyD-Dragon, BluePegasus, Shobu_Yoruichi, desin24) x8

Well, it happened once, but not with my shoes, different earrings instead and no one told me :twitch – Lady pompom

Picking this because of the panda :lmao - GrySun

Holy shit, I can't relate to this at all XD, but I guess this is more plausible..although, given how much time Women check themselves (either by selfies or mirror), not sure how she'd miss this :lmao - Holt

The easiest one to fix and pretend it never happened... right? :derp - Vandred

I sometimes wear different socks just to see who notices :hee - Gryffindor

You wore two different shoes , because I once did that when I went to school – MonkeyD-Dragon

Still fabulous af though. – Organizized

This is a no brainer, that would surely happen to me! Running through the streets in my pink pajama trousers :teehee - Lambu

I wear two different shoes but it is intentional. Everybody is amazed by my hipsterness – desin24

3. Finally in the office. First person you bump into is your boss. And ofc, your bad luck is not giving up even now, because:

a) you hit him with the door (YumaKuga, GrySun, SirSamuel016, riki, kira, Mononoke, Emperor Spriggan, EmptySoul, TSPanda) x9
b) you push him, so he pour the coffee he was carrying on his suit from Armani (Belserion, liductan, Holt, Gryffindor, BluePegasus, Organizized, Purity of Magi, Demonspeed, Shobu_Yoruichi, zimbardo, Farfalla, Zirconium, Lambu, lakhan220, shinobi, Elusia, desin24) x17
c) you step on his feet with your high heel (Lady pompom, Vandred, xi0, Brandish, MonkeyD-Dragon, Arjuna, DiMaria Yesta)x7
d) ...because he fucks me right on the spot (syx) x1

Meh, he might have deserved it
Bish - YumaKuga

Option A made me laugh more than it should, not sure why. :XD - GrySun

The idiot should wear steel cap boots, lest he take damage from my sexy pumps! - Brandish

I love destroying someone else’s expensive clothes. - BluePegasus

The Armani snob had it coming, I’m not even sorry. – Organizized

Mainstream option, i work in such a fancy place that boss got the money to purchase an Armani but still an asshole that reclaims for anything, bad luck for me, divine justice for him. – Shobu_Yoruichi

Rush straight up and shove him over. Highlighting my dominance over him. I can almost feel the promotion! - zimbardo

And I even laugh at him afterwards - DiMaria Yesta

4. After listening half-hour lecture in boss’ office, you can finally get down to your work. At least you’re trying to, but your cell phone is ringing like crazy. It’s mom, of course. As you’re fully aware, that not answering at once will end up badly for you, you turn on the speakerphone (it’s pretty noisy today, so no one should hear her anyway) and interject your “uhms” from time to time. Suddenly the office fell silent and this is the moment your mom choose to say:

a) “Did you tell the doctor about your hemorrhoid?” (Belserion, YumaKuga, liductan, SirSamuel016, Organizized, Demonspeed, Shobu_Yoruichi, Farfalla, desin24) x9
b) “I found a great recipe for apple pie, but then I reminded, that apples give you wind.” (Holt, Brandish, Lady pompom, Lambu, shinobi) x5
c) “Your younger sisters are all married and you never even had a boyfriend.” (GrySun, Gryffindor, riki, Mononoke, syx, Arjuna, zimbardo, lakhan220, Elusia, Emperor Spriggan, DiMaria Yesta, TSPanda) x12
d) “Did you know, that your father has shellfish allergy? He ate some and now he has a itchy rash on his bottom.” (Vandred, xi0, MonkeyD-Dragon, BluePegasus, Purity of Magi, Zirconium, EmptySoul) x7
e) she starts talking/treating me like a baby :neutral (kira) x1

At least this one isn't that embarrassing for me personally... Might even make me chuckle, if I were in a better mood than I must be in such a Day :p - Vandred

Poor female me, always pulling the worst straw :feelsbadman – MonkeyD-Dragon

And I’m like “please, I tell everyone I know, it’s the size of Canada! I’m gonna be in Guiness Book of Records!” - Organizized

It's C...C, C, C!!!!!!! :lmao I can so much relate to that, though in a slightly different form, but still. Reading C gave me a fit of laughter. - syx

I can imagine my mother saying this even in public... – Demonspeed

No human being would want to hear that and less to make it a gossip work. That's not bad luck, that's fate terrorism. – Shobu_Yoruichi

I even turn the volume up so those handsome employees out there know :hip – DiMaria Yesta

5. You’re home now and decide to take your dog for a long walk. The moment you leave the house you notice HIM – the Greek god from your dream. You figure out it must be the new neighbor this old hag from the first floor was talking about yesterday. You just came closer to say hello and now it’s been 30 minutes you guys are talking. You feel like you know him forever and it seems, that he feels the same. And now he’s asking for your phone number. That’s great! I just hope you didn’t forget about your bad luck. It certainly didn’t forget about you, because:

a) bird just pooped on your head (xi0, syx, Purity of Magi, Shobu_Yoruichi, Zirconium, EmptySoul) x6
b) your dog bites him for no reason (liductan, SirSamuel016, BluePegasus, Arjuna, Demonspeed, Elusia) x6
c) your dog starts to piss on his leg (Belserion, YumaKuga, GrySun, Gryffindor, Organizized, kira, Farfalla, Lambu, desin24) x9
d) passing by car splashed you with the puddle water (Lady pompom, Holt, Vandred, riki, MonkeyD-Dragon, Mononoke, zimbardo, lakhan220, shinobi, Emperor Spriggan, TSPanda)x11
e) Hmm, this one kinda throws off the answer for question 1. I'll say he didn't forgot me because... umm... how could he forget last night? (Brandish) x1
f) I am sure I saved his number but now it's gone :awe (DiMaria Yesta) x1

How are B and C regarded as bad luck? If the dude gets bitten by my dog, I have to invite him over to my place and take care of him, where we will obviously end up in my bed. C is similar with the difference that we will end up taking a bath together.

So it can only be A or D. I'm going with A, since it fits the theme of this sheep and is more embarrassing. - syx

No reason? It's to protect his awesome master :hmph – Demonspeed

This is too much!!!! Poor of my girl version! A guy that i like and i'm full of shit, literally. Any option to hang out, erased. – Shobu_Yoruichi

Dog, NOOOOO! :gwah :shootme - Lambu

My dog marks my territory – desin24

6. Time to go to sleep. What a terrible day it was. You look in the mirror and say to yourself:

a) “Don’t worry, it’s finally over” (liductan, Gryffindor, BluePegasus, Mononoke, Zirconium, Emperor Spriggan, EmptySoul, TSPanda) x8
b) “Head up, tomorrow will be better” (Purity of Magi, Arjuna, Farfalla, lakhan220) x4
c) “Well, it could be worse, right?” (Lady pompom, Belserion, YumaKuga, GrySun, Vandred, SirSamuel016, riki, MonkeyD-Dragon, Organizized, syx, Demonspeed, Shobu_Yoruichi, Lambu, Elusia) x14
d) You just stand and cry (Holt, xi0, Brandish, zimbardo, shinobi, DiMaria Yesta, desin24) x7
e) chuckle for the most hilarious embarrassing day ever :lamo (kira) x1

Because it will get worse :feelsbadman – MonkeyD-Dragon

Because I know the Sheep isn’t quite over and something even worse is obviously coming. :cookiehand - Organizized

For example: being tagged in the 5th batch by Linali.

– syx

Unless the earth will collapse then there will be no tomorrow. – Purity of Magi

7. You walk slowly to the bed. You don’t even have energy to lay down, you just let you body fall on the sheets. What is the last “entertainment” this day serve to you?

a) bed broke down under your weight (Belserion, Vandred, Gryffindor, xi0, Brandish, BluePegasus, Lambu, Elusia) x8
b) did you hear this crack in your back? (MonkeyD-Dragon, Mononoke, Demonspeed, zimbardo, DiMaria Yesta, EmptySoul, TSPanda) x7
c) the sheets are wet. Oh yeah, leaking ceiling (Lady pompom, GrySun, liductan, Arjuna, Purity of Magi, Shobu_YorUichi, Zirconium) x7
d) the sheets are wet and stink. You’re gonna kill this dog (YumaKuga, Holt, SirSamuel016, riki, Organizized, Farfalla, lakhan220, shinobi, Emperor Spriggan, desin24) x10
e) decides to open facebook and then sees a funny looking video but it's one of those prank videos where the audio is of a woman moaning really loud :neutral (kira) x1
f) I get a pm from Linali that she tagged me by mistake and I don't have to answer her sheep. (syx) x1

In the spirit of a terrible day, I guess this option seems rather fitting XD - Holt

They all suck tbh, but after such a bad day you’re finally ready to call it in and get a good sleep and as soon as you lay down it breaks, that just sucks. You can change the sheets and clothes right away, but replacing a bed? Nah lol. Best hope you have one of those couches that come with a pull out mattress. -Gryffindor

Due to my answers in 1 and 5, my bed was in bad shape. - Brandish

:feelsbadman :feelsbadman :feelsbadman :feelsbadman – MonkeyD-Dragon

Of course I’d be fat if I was a girl. - BluePegasus


- syx

Think positive! At least you heard it and can now do something about it. A back that cracks is better than a cracked back, eh? - zimbardo

Couldn't it be a mix of all of them? Like bed sheets wet, the bed breaks and with the impact my shirt rips, with that I would start crying rivers :emocat - Lambu

The dog also marked the bed as his territory – desin24

8. Bonus question! Points for answer chosen by minority will be doubled (independent answers won’t count in!).
Do you believe in Friday 13th (or other bad luck date)?


a) yes (Belserion, YumaKuga, Holt, zimbardo, Farfalla, Zirconium, Elusia) x7x2=14
b) no (Lady pompom, GrySun, liductan, Vandred, SirSamuel016, Gryffindor, riki, xi0, MonkeyD-Dragon, BluePegasus, Organizized, kira, Mononoke, syx, Arjuna, Purity of Magi, Demonspeed, Shobu_Yoruichi, Lambu, lakhan220, shinobi, Emperor Spriggan, DiMaria Yesta, desin24, EmptySoul, TSPanda) x26
c) I believe it on odd numbered dates, and don't believe on even numbered dates. (Brandish) x1

Yes, and I will thank you not to remind me of that dreadful Day :gwah – YumaKuga

No..really I don't...Just hoping for some cheap points :3c – Holt

Although after such a day, I might start to reconsider :twitch –Vandred

Can I answer “a - no” or “b - yes” and be in the minority either way? :cookiehand – Organizized

No, it's a day like any other.

– syx

Did you know that my name is Farfalla aka 'bad luck'? I mean, what's the point of believing in it if I'm bad luck myself anyway. – Purity of Magi

If i think that luck exists, what happened to me in this day is only inflicted by a very negative person that hates me, which is quite a recurrent thought in bitches. – Shobu_Yoruichi

I believe that there is such a day as Friday the 13th (the next is in April), but I doubt it is any less 'lucky' than any other day. One sec. Let me check what the constellations are doing on that day. Will Mars be at its zenith? Am I an aquarius? How's the Mayan calendar doing - I do feel that my chakras are currently pretty out of whack... – zimbardo

No, I don't care for the game, superstition is so stupid we must stand united against it. – desin24
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
3RD place (ex aequo): @shinobi and @desin24 - 98 points
2ND place: @riki - 102 points
And the winner of sheep game #54 with 107 points is
@Organizized
Congratulations!!!
:confetti
​

1. Organizized…..107
2. riki…..102
3. shinobi…..98
3. desin24 …..98

5. SirSamuel016…..96
5. Gryffindor…..96
5. Emperor Spriggan…..96
8. Demonspeed…..95
8. Shobu_Yoruichi…..95
8. Lambu…..95
11. lakhan220…..94
12. Mononoke…..93
13. GrySun…..92
14. Belserion…..91
15. liductan…..89
15. TSPanda…..89
17. Vandred…..88
17. zimbardo…..88
19. Lady pompom…..86
19. BluePegasus…..86
21. YumaKuga…..85
21. MonkeyD-Dragon…..85
21. Farfalla……85
24. Holt…..84
24. Elusia…..84
26. Purity of Magi…..83
27. Arjuna…..80
28. EmptySoul …..77
29. Zirconium…..75
30. xi0…..74
30. syx…..74
32. DiMaria Yesta…..69
33. kira…..56
34. Brandish…..40
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Glad you didn’t include my comments about the pee fetish on questions 5 and 7. Wouldn’t want everyone to know about that.

Oh wait...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Huh... I won?? Wow, I didn’t even notice at first. Kewl.
 
Top