Games The Sheep Game #121

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,111
Reaction score
12,877
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
A game from "FTB"

The game name is Sheep

How to play

1- Each participant will pm the host with their answers for the questions. You are not allowed to share your answers with anyone else.
2- Your objectives is parallel your answers with as many other players as possible, and get the highest score.
3- Try guessing the most popular answer.
4- There is no wrong answer.

Rules

1- The number of questions shouldn't exceed 12 questions and not less 8 questions.
2- "I don't know" will get 0 points. If you can't answer just use google or any search engine or simply put any answer.
3- The winner will host the next sheep.
4- In case we have 2 winners or more having the same points, The host will pick someone randomly as the winner or one of the winners would let the other do it.
5- If the winner didn't make the next sheep within 3 days the previous winner shall do it and if he didn't. Anyone can do it just to keep this game running.
6- Calculations and gathering answers is time consuming so the host has a whole week to do it. If he/she didn't post the answers and announce the winner after 7 days. The next sheep would be free to anyone to do it.

sheep #1



​

(1) -You are in a war, Which fighter you would like to be :
1- Archer.
2- Healer
3- Swordsman.


(2) -A famous inventor.

(3) -What is your favorite big cat ?

1-Lion
2-Tiger
3-Jaguar


(4) -What anime villain you would like to be.

(5) -Who wins ? Team Demacia vs Team Noxus, Which team you would choose to bet all your money on.


Upper limb is team Demacia..
Lower limb is team Noxus..


(6) -Which type of landscape do you like the most, Desert, forest, mountain, plain, ocean or arctic?

(7) -Do you care about lyrics in a song?

(8) -Pick a random number from (1~25)

(9) -What season suits you best?

(10) -How many holes do you have ?
SheepWinnerSecondLast

1​
lakhan220Brandishkira

2​
lakhan220Irina_mashiro_22, EmptySoul, OrganizizedYumaKuga

3​
Brandish, Ravenkira, Belserionlakhan220

4​
YumaKugaMiralicious akumakira

5​
Brandish lakhan220kira, Organizized

6​
kiraOrganizizedlakhan220

7​
AtomVici, EmptySoulBrandish

8​
EmptySoul, RavenOrganizizedBrandish

9​
RavenOrganizizedxi0

10​
OrganizizedYumaKugaxi0, EmptySoul

11​
RavenBrandyThemaxi0

12​
Yuma, xi0BrandyThemakira

13​
Yuma, KnightmareAtomBrandish

14​
Shinyarcanine45Knightmare of heaven 0kira

15​
BrandyThemaRavenxi0

16​
ViciBrandishkira

17​
Brandish, zimbardoKnightmare of heaven 0lakhan220

18​
DiMaria YestalakhanBrandish

19​
OrganizizedKnightmare of heaven 0, BattouBrandish

20​
A.ulqZimbDiMaria, Brandish

21​
DiMaria Yestaxi0Brandish

22​
OrganizizedBrandish, lakhan220kira

23​
EmptySoulVici kira

24​
BattouGrySunBrandish

25​
TSPandaOrganizizedkira, Brandish

26​
FarfallaEmptySoulkira

27​
BelserionGrySunA.ulq

28​
UstegiusTSPandaKnightmare of heaven 0

29​
RavenBrandishkira

30​
TSPandaEmptySoulTempus

31​
KatFarfallagoodboy_lawlett

32​
MonkeyD DragonKnightmare of heaven 0Brandish

33​
BelserionOrganizizedxi0

34​
GrySunFarfallaBrandish

35​
AtomDiMaria Yesta, OrganizizedFarfalla

36​
MonkeyD DragonBelserionlakhan220

37​
LinaliMonkeyD DragonBrandish

38​
EmptySoulUstegiusBrandish

39​
BelserionArjunaOrganizized

40​
FarfallaGrySunEmperor Spriggan

41​
DarkyGryffindorxi0

42​
rikiRavenPurity of Magi

43​
AtomLady pompom, LinaliRaven

44​
rikiEmptySoulBrandish

45​
BrandishLinaliBattou

46​
AtomEmperor Spriggankira

47​
Valhalla777, GrySunLady pompom, OrganizizedBrandish

48​
ZirconiumOrganizizedriki

49​
GrySun, LinaliGryffindorkira

50​
Linali, A.ulqZirconium, Emperor SprigganBrandish

51​
Irina_mashiro_22Organizized, RavenBrandish

52​
LambuSirSamuel016DiMaria Yesta

53​
LinaliZirconium `Emperor Spriggan

54​
OrganizizedrikiBrandish

55​
GrySunLambuPurity of Magi

56​
LambuArjunaDemonspeed

57​
---

58​
GrySunDiMaria Yesta Lady pompom

59​
XadyuBelserionBrandish

60​
ViciIrina Mashirosyx

61​
GrySun, LinaliVandred, Miralicious Akumasyx

62​
LinaliHoltLady pompom

63​
BelserionShobu_Yoruichixi0

64​
OrganizizedLady PompomBrandish

65​
LinaliSeraphxi0

66​
GrySunGryffindorBrandish

67​
EmptySoulLinaliBrandish

68​
LambuFarfalla, Battoukira

69​
Linali--

70​
GrySunArjunakira

71​
AsakoHoltBrandish

72​
XadyuLady pompom, LinaliBrandish

73​
Belserionsyxkira

74​
GrySunxi0Erinyes

75​
HoltEmperor SprigganJuviii

76​
syxGryffindorPurity of Magi

77​
GryffindorElusiaArjuna

78​
Copy PandaLambukira

79​
Purity of MagiVandred Erinyes




Sheep king/Queen coronation happen every #100 sheep game.. So whoever wins the sheep #100 will be the king or queen of the game until the next sheep coronation and will be added to the Hall of Fame.



Here is a thread to alert you to the start of new Sheep rounds
For anyone who plays this game: please follow this thread to receive warnings when new rounds are starting

Anyone making a round, please post a message to this thread when you do, so all prospective players will know to send a list (if you forget to do so, I will try to remember to do so for you).

This thread is currently just a test, to save on people having to go on mass tagging sprees - if the test is successful, we can keep on using it.
If the test fails (other than being extremely disappointed) then nothing will be lost and we can go back to ignoring it and tagging people like there's no tomorrow.
:verily
 
Last edited:

kira

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2016
Messages
1,813
Reaction score
17,401
Country
Torumekian Empire
I thought you were trolling him :XD or that both of you were trolling each other. :XD
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
LOL I guess I was overthinking it
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden

Sheep Game #55 Results

The Answers

(I won't be listing the whole questions again, but refer to the Game Post if you can't remember them.)

One.
​

A. You’ve had enough of this. Punch the uncooperative mofo in his skull face. (Holt, EmptySoul, Farfalla, BluePegasus, lakhan220, DiMaria Yesta, YumaKuga, Purity of Magi) +8
B. “A-ha! So you confess to the crime. Mystery solved. Now give me your skeletal wrists so I can cuff you!” (Arjuna, xi0) +2
C. “By ‘he’, do you mean the victim himself? Or was there someone else? GOD DAMNIT, DID YOU SEE THE MURDERER OR NOT?” (GrySun, Brandish, LadyPompom, Gryffindor, syx, riki, Vici, Shobu_Yoruichi, Emperor Spriggan, Lambu, Darky, Elusia) +12
D. “... sorry, I have to ask. Do skeletons poop?” (kira, Battou, Linali) +3​


I'm a paranormal detective eh? So it's possible this really is the figure of Death. In that case punching him would either not work or enrage him, and I need his testimony. Saying it's him is kinda right, but charging him for all death in the world is beyond pointless.
As for D, I...I'd rather not know - GrySun

But I don't raise my voice :P - Brandish
I might say I felt tempted in choosing D, this One Piece reference enchants my otaku blood. :luffy - Lady Pompom

because it would be absolutely hilarious to punch death in the face...and perhaps force him to be a bit more cooperative..all the while hoping I don't become the next person he 'escorts' to the other side - Holt

Can't go and hit the death, don't wanna touch it before doing some great things in my life, like go and drink that wine left at town. - Shobu_Yoruichi


Two.​

A. Never believed in him (Lady Pompom, syx, Holt, EmptySoul, Farfalla, BluePegasus, Vici, DiMaria Yesta) +8
B. 0-3 years (Shobu_Yoruichi, Purity of Magi) +2
C. 4-6 years (lakhan220) +1
D. 7-10 years (GrySun, Brandish, Gryffindor, riki, Emperor Spriggan, Lambu, Linali, Elusia, xi0) +9
E. 10-15 years (kira) +1
F. I still believe in him and this story of his murder is breaking my heart. (Arjuna, Battou, YumaKuga, Darky) +4​


Well, onto witness #2. Only murderers or other messed up people would ever reject warm chocolate *writes down in note this man is suspect* (...)
Hm, I'm actually unsure. It could even have been 10-15. I know I went to those events/places where you sit down on Santa's lap and he gives you the present your parents had bought in advance and gave him while you didn't notice, while he talks with you like he's the real Santa and asking the typical stuff. But I don't remember my age there. 7-10 may just be the closest estimate.
But this isn't helping me solve the murder! This was a distraction, dammit Mr. Koski. - GrySun

Binch idc if he’s fake just get me some presents tf. - BluePegasus

2 years old. At my third birthday discovered Mandela's philantropy actions and stopped to believe in low-tier gods, the good actions come when everybody is equal, got my 2058 IQ ofc, the only way of doing it, is thanks to that. - Shobu_Yoruichi

This was one terrible moment, I was 9 years old and believed wholeheartedly. When my grandma told me I kept crying for the whole night since I thought that, if Santa wasn't real, then any other magic creatures like the wise men, easter bunny and such didn't exist aswell. My childhood ended :emocat
Im very grateful to my mother for letting me experience that magic though, its something special that I will always remember. - Lambu

HE WILL FOREVER BE ALIVE IN MY HEART BITCH - YumaKuga


Three.​


A. Press him harder to force his memory. He clearly repressed the memory of it, but he is definitely the killer even if it might have been by accident. (GrySun, Brandish, Holt, BluePegasus, Arjuna, Emperor Spriggan, Elusia) +7
B. Arrest him. He killed the victim in cold blood to prove to the rest he was right all along about Santa Claus’ existence, and that he himself wasn’t crazy. Ironic, really... Now grab his wrists and cuff him! (Lady Pompom, Shobu_Yoruichi) +2
C. Comfort him. You still believe he’s guilty, but playing good cop at this point is more likely to make him remember and confess what he did. (Gryffindor, kira, syx, EmptySoul, riki, Farfalla, Vici, Lambu, DiMaria Yesta, Linali, Darky, Purity of Magi) +12
D. This old man is clearly Santa Claus trying to fake his own death! Take him down to the lab for DNA testing. (Battou, lakhan220, YumaKuga, xi0) +4​


NO NOT THE CUP! Wtf, that detective is so not me. Even if he drank all the hot chocolate it's still no reason to break the damn cup. (...)
*Gently* press him though, since he's kinda in tears and in shock, and still somewhat drunk I imagine. He definitely has to know some more though, after all the Santa was just alive as he started chasing him. Unless this is a next-level play by the real killer, dressing as Santa to lure the man he knows would run after him so he finds the other guy's body. - GrySun

Though I like C too here. B is too quick for my kind of detective. I may have questionable methods and break the law myself to solve a case, but I will get my confession straight from the horse's mouth. - Brandish

B is too easy and I don't have enough prove and D is too far-fetched. I would go with the standard good/bad cop method. In this very case, I would choose to be the good cop. I mean, you can always change into the bad cop and have a similar effect like starting as a bad cop. The other way around seems more difficult, not authentic enough. - syx

HO HO SHIT, TWISTS - YumaKuga


Four.​


A. Say something consoling. Her husband just died, after all (even though she doesn’t look bothered by it in the slightest). (GrySun, Gryffindor, kira, EmptySoul, riki, BluePegasus, DiMaria Yesta, Linali, Elusia) +9
B. Flirt with her. You like them hard to get. (Arjuna, lakhan220, Vici, YumaKuga) +4
C. “You! Yes, you’re definitely suspicious! Now give me your gorgeous wrists so I can cuff you! *insert if-you-know-what-I-mean GIF here* (Holt, Shobu_Yoruichi, Lambu, Emperor Spriggan, Lambu, xi0) +5
D. Tell her to go away. You were just about to bust ol’ Koski, and she ruined your big moment. (Brandish, Lady Pompom, Purity of Magi) +3
E. “Haaaaaave you met Leif?” (Farfalla, Battou, Darky) +3
F. Other (see comments) (syx) +1​

"Mr. Koski, you are free to go. Sorry to have bothered you. Leif, you are released from todays duty. Ms. Claus...



...please have a seat." - syx


Fanserive, hello! :hurr It suits my character a bit better. He was startled at first, but has regained some of his focus. The whiskey and my lower body are nearly getting in my way though. - Brandish

Don't see that name often. The guard is Leif, the Leif from Fire Emblem? Interesting, whyever would he be serving as a guard here, unless this town is secretly Leonster. But continuing with the sheep…
Damn I really don't know what to answer here. Being a wingman for Leif could be good, but he has Nana and this woman sounds like trouble, not a lady that's good for him. - GrySun

(Wiiiiiiiiiiii more sitcoms refs \o/) - Farfalla

Normal answer from a boy: She is really a suspect! That's what Horace from CSI Miami has taught me.
Normal answer from a girl: She wanted the money of Papa, all for the money, she's a bitch inside!
Normal answer from me: Basic instinct movie playing in my mind, jail location, cold night, S/M in me, awaken! Stand and Thrive!!! - Shobu_Yoruichi

- The hardest one so far, all options are just amazing. C is a work of art though. ༼ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° ༽ - Lambu


Five.​


A. Gunshot to the head (kira, Holt, EmptySoul, Arjuna, lakhan220, Emperor Spriggan, YumaKuga) +7
B. Poison (GrySun, Gryffindor, BluePegasus, Vici, Lambu ,Elusia) +6
C. Beat to death
D. Drowning
E. Katana beheading (syx, Farfalla, DiMaria Yesta, Purity of Magi) +4
F. Run over with car
G. Stab stab stab (Brandish, Lady Pompom, Battou, Shobu_Yoruichi, Darky) +5
H. Classic sleep suffocation with pillow (Linali, xi0) +2
I. Other (see comments) (riki) +1​


Hmmm... torture them slowly (e.g. cutting off a bit of their body like a finger) before letting them bleed to death :amuse I'm not psycho btw ._. - riki (:slowly / Orgz)

and pushed him from the top of a high building just to make it worse, because she was angry and he ended p hit by a car whose driver ran away. :oh More work for the det. - Lady Pompom

Disappointed there's no "throw a cup of hot chocolate on him" as a way to kill someone, this detective must surely be good and experienced at doing this. (...) Poison is the safest way in the end, especially if using some good poison that leaves no marks. Everything else is either too direct, too open, too dangerous or too violent. - GrySun

A, B, C and F are easier to trace back than the rest in my opinion. H is too boring, G isn't classy enough and D is probably too much work. Katana beheading has style. Saber approves! :nod
- syx

if I had to..which I never would....at least I'll take a fastest and least painful way - Holt

hmm depends but most of times it will be A-Gunshot to head - lakhan220 (I’m just gonna pretend that didn’t make you sound like a habitual murderer… :gwah/ Orgz)

(Instant painless death ç.ç) - Farfalla

I’M ADDICTED TO YOU DON’T YOU KNOW THAT YOU’RE TOXIC. - BluePegasus

This was a disturbing question :oh but since I cant stand seeing people suffer I guess I would do it with poison during sleep or gunshot to the head to avoid as much pain as possible. - Lambu

That's how you kill someone :cookiehand

- Darky



Six.​


A. How do you get your mustache in such a perfect handlebar shape? Oh and also, how did you kill him? (Gryffindor, kira, Battou, YumaKuga, Purity of Magi) +5
B. Where did you buy that wicked bowler hat? Oh and also, how did you kill him? (Emperor Spriggan, Lambu, Elusia, Arjuna) +3
C. What the heck is a yulestone, anyway? Sounds made up… Oh and also, how did you kill him? (GrySun, Brandish, syx EmptySoul, BluePegasus, Farfalla, Shobu_Yoruichi, Linali, Darky, xi0) +10
D. Is your name really Jack Frost? Only, it’s like jackfrost, you know? Funny name. Oh and also, how did you kill him? (Lady Pompom, Holt, riki, lakhan220, Vici, DiMaria Yesta) +6​


Were you angry Claus had more fame than you, Mr. Frost? Do you have a delusional disorder that makes you believe you're the best Xmas character? :notsure - Lady Pompom


FIGHT THE POWER!! FIGHT THE MONEY!! FIGHT CAPITALISM!!!

*Imagines receiving the medal after taking down the Yulestone mob along with the mayor*Shobu_Yoruichi

- The mayor is Charlie Chaplin? :hi those bowler hats... they were so classy, I wish they were used more. - Lambu


Seven.​

Back to the Future (GrySun, Lady Pompom, riki, Farfalla, Arjuna, Vici, Shobu_Yoruichi, Lambu) +8
Terminator/Terminator 2 (Brandish, Gryffindor) +2
Austin Powers: Goldmember (kira) +1
Predestination (syx) +1
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (BluePegasus) +1
Once Upon a Time (Emperor Spriggan) +1
Smartass answer (see comments) (Battou, Purity of Magi) +1
None (Holt, lakhan220,DiMaria Yesta, Linali) +4
The Time Machine (YumaKuga) +1
The Doctor's, when he has to save Santa from Aliens :invalid (Darky) +1
A Christmas Carol (Elusia) +1
A Sound of Thunder by Ray Bradbury (xi0) +1
Dunno (EmptySoul) +0​


I should say Erased since we're on an anime/manga site... but eh, going with a classic. - Brandish

I guess that'll be my pick. Not sure if the Zero escape triology(999, VLR, ZTM) counts as time travel story, and it's less known so I'm not gonna answer with that. - GrySun

The Dark Tower series? Steins;Gate? Boku dake ga Inai Machi? Interstellar? Terminator 2? Edge of Tomorrow (yeah, I liked this one)? I will go with an unpopular one, maybe someone might pick it up. - syx

I...don't have one - Holt

'-' 'Cause popularity points + lack of knowledge - Farfalla

'-' the story where i time travel and tell myself to got to sleep instead of answering sheeps - Battou

Time is something that kills, while procrastinating i think that i will meet my demise someday, and then when i think that all what i could do would be worthless because i will die either way... is when the opposite happens and a good idea comes to me! - Shobu_Yoruichi

This is technically a time travel story right? I don't really read them tbh… - Elusia

My favorite time travel story is where I was santa himself. I must say that were some good old times! .. Wait… - Purity of Magi


Eight.​

A. Close your eyes, lean back and think. Poirot style. (GrySun, Brandish, syx, Arjuna, lakhan220, Vici, Lambu, Linali, YumaKuga, Darky, Elusia) +11
B. Lots of coffee while staring intently at a blank piece of paper until you can force something out. (DiMaria Yesta, Purity of Magi) +2
C. Take a long walk and go let your mind wander until you have an epiphany. (Lady Pompom, Gryffindor, kira, Holt, riki, Battou) +6
D. Procrastinate. Do a whole bunch of other stuff and then go with whatever hits you at the last minute. (EmptySoul, Farfalla, BluePegasus, Shobu_Yoruichi, xi0) +5
E. Just sort of go with whatever comes to you immediately, whether you think it’s good or not. Better to do okay than not finish at all because of the pressure for quality. (Emperor Spriggan) +1​


There should also have been an answer with listening to music, it can help with thinking. Though just sitting and thinking does the job pretty well if not even better. - GrySun

Not B, because I'm not a coffee drinker. Taking a walk is nice, but I most likely won't be able to concentrate on the subject. Answer D is just not me. And E is also not an option for me, because important matters - which this is - have to be dealt in a serious manner. A is totally me! - syx

I often do that relaxation technique where you sit back, close your eyes and imagine the air you are slowly inhaling is blue (for example) and the one you exhale is red or purple. After doing so 3-4 times I manage to ease a lot of stress of my mind and I can finally concentrate in my task. ;) - Lambu

Poirot… :swoon I'm his fan. - Linali

Even though I don't find answers, they find me :frankerz - Darky


Nine.​

A. Mr Koski. Motive: killed Santa either by accident or to show the rest of the town he wasn’t crazy. (Gryffindor, syx, Shobu_Yoruichi) +4,5
B. Mrs. Claus. Motive: killed her husband for his fortune. (Brandish, kira, Farfalla, Battou, Emperor Spriggan, YumaKuga) +9
C. Leif. Motive: wanted Santa out of the picture to make a move on Mrs. Claus. (Purity of Magi) +1,5
D. Mayor Jack Frost. Motive: to make headlines and draw people to the town for tourism. (Lambu, Elusia) +3
E. Jade Frost, the violent child seemingly out of touch with reality. Motive: to do what her frail, weak father couldn’t. Save her hometown from bankruptcy. (riki) +1,5
G. All of them! It’s just like in that old crime novel (which we shan’t mention by name because spoilers). Motive: all of them!! (DiMaria Yesta) +1,5
H. Santa himself. Motive: who knows? It’s a child’s theory. (Lady Pompom, Holt, Arjuna, Darky, EmptySoul) +7,5
I. You, the Detective. Motive: needed inspiration for a wintery crime novel. Or whatever. (BluePegasus, lakhan220, Vici, xi0) +6
J. That first witness who you can’t really remember. Something tells you they had “death” written all over them. (GrySun, Linali) +3​

But I would have preferred to attempt beating a confession out of all of them. - Brandish

Don't joke with the power of traveling in time. - Lady Pompom

Since I have a lot of "stuff" to do with Ms. Claus, I can't choose B. ^^" Leif is no obstacle for me, so he can live. Jade Frost doesn't seem to be capable to do such crime. G is no option, since my future wife - Ms. Claus - has to live. ^^" Answer H is impossible, because I can't send him to the electric chair anymore. I don't need to kill someone to come up with a great story. My first witness is gone, so it can't be J either. That leaves Mr. Koski and Mayor Jack Frost. I'll go with Mr. Koski, because I'm confident enough to incite him to do big mistakes during the process.

- syx


(*After like 50 lines of serious deduction with provided soundtracks*)
No, that still has enough holes. We need more investigation, evidences, testimonies… :notlikethis (...)
But I guess sentencing Death would be the funniest way to end this whole charade, as I think none of the people did it. The closest would be the mayor, but he has such a sweet daughter I don't want to leave alone. I'd only do it if the evidence surrounding him was more definitive. The thing about the press could also be the real killer's doing without it being the mayor necessarily. (...) Since a Santa is real in this world, people will also swallow that Death is the culprit. GG crime solved. - GrySun

H,cause people disregard the kid in movies all the time when theyre actually telling the truth so :noworry - EmptySoul

(Nobody likes girls that are prettier than you, right right?) - Farfalla

Political influence will put me in the heavens with that, then i can go at the mayor, and then make my dream a reality! North Pole Casino!!! Full with gamblers, gangsters, whores and most important, Ms. Claus in my bed :datass - Shobu_Yoruichi

- Mustaches are always suspicious, Always :notsure - Lambu

Question 10.​


Mrs. Claus (GrySun, Brandish, Farfalla, Arjuna, Lambu, DiMaria Yesta) +6
Leif (Lady Pompom, Battou) +2
Jade Frost (Gryffindor, syx, lakhan220, Linali, Darky, xi0) +6
Me, the Detective :derp (kira) +1
Jack Frost (Holt, YumaKuga, Jack Frost) +3
Death (EmptySoul, Shobu_Yoruichi) +2
Mr. Koski (BluePegasus, Emperor Spriggan) +2
Brandish :nunoamaze (Vici) +1
None (riki) +1
Both (... see comments) (Purity of Magi) +1​

again, too bitchy '-' - Farfalla

Frost, the guys a fucking bag of dicks - YumaKuga

Why would she hit me , I'm helping her :8C - Darky

Both. I never got my present.... Still waiting for it. - Purity of Magi (...? I’m confused. :oh / Orgz)


Question 11.​


10 (GrySun, Lady Pompom, Gryffindor, syx, BluePegasus, Arjuna, Lambu, DiMaria Yesta, Linali, YumaKuga, Darky, Elusia) +12
9 (Brandish) +1
8 (kira, Holt, riki, Battou, lakhan220) +5
7,5 (Purity of Magi) +1
7 (Vici, Emperor Spriggan) +2
6 (Shobu_Yoruichi) +1
5 (Farfalla, xi0) +2
4 (EmptySoul) +1​


Question 12.​


New Years (GrySun, Brandish, EmptySoul, Farfalla, Vici, Emperor Spriggan, Darky) +7
Christmas (Lady Pompom, Gryffindor, syx, Holt, BluePegasus, Lambu, Elusia) +7
Thanksgiving (riki, xi0) +2
Republic Day (Arjuna) +1
Diwali (lakhan220) +1
All of ‘em (kira, Battou, DiMaria Yesta) +3
1-3 May, long May weekend (Linali) +1
Valentines Day (YumaKuga) +1
None (Shobu_Yoruichi, Purity of Magi) +2​


Christmas (or Saint John's festival, well known as São João -ask Farfy about it) - Lady Pompom

Christmas, definitely. I just like the mood everyone has around here. The lights, the snow (if there is any in Germany), the scent... it's very sweet.

- syx

............. NO, I WON'T ANSWER WITH HONESTY.
New Year's Eve '-' Yeah, that should give me points.
My favorite "holiday" ('cause it's a special year celebration but we won't stop working cause of it) it's something that only happens in Brazil, called "June Parties". We celebrate 3 saints and have traditions based on them, in the style people have in small and country places. So we throw parties with a lot of dishes we mostly have only at that part of the year and decorate places and dress ourselves according to the date. - Farfalla

I don't have any xd Black Friday??? Cyber Monday?? xdd Taco Sunday!!!! Love to eat Tacos :4head - Shobu_Yoruichi

I'm not kidding here, even better than Christmas or Easter, because we never do any major preparations for that, except for buying meat for barbecue :fan - Linali

Valentines day, cause its also my birthday lol. No really - YumaKuga

We Filipinos love our Christmas. We celebrate them half a year xD - Elusia

(There might be faults in the count here, but I've double checked the score sheet with everyone's PM's so the results are correct in any case. Rest assured.)​

The Results

The Loser Tier

25th

Purity of Magi (42,5 points)
24th
Battou (50 points)
23rd
xi0 (54 points)
22nd
Shobu_Yoruichi (58,5 points)
21st
kira (62 points)
20th
lakhan220 (64 points)

The "Not-Quite-The-Worst" Tier

19

Emperor Spriggan (67 points)
18
YumaKuga (70 points)
17
riki (72,5 points)
14
Holt, DiMaria Yesta, Arjuna (74,5 points)


The 'Okay' Tier

13th

EmptySoul (77,5 points)
12th
Lady Pompom (78,5 points)
11th
BluePegasus (80 points)


The Tier of Sevens

7th
Brandish, Farfalla, Linali, Vici (82 points)

The "So Close" Tier :soclose

6th
Elusia (86 points)
5th
syx (88,5 points)
4th
Gryffindor (89,5 points)



-The Winners' Podium-

3rd
@Darky (90,5 points)
2nd
@Lambu (94 points)
1st
@GrySun (99 points)


The winner of Sheep Game #55 is GrySun, with his winning quote:
GrySun said:
No way am I winning this sheep, but I played this one for the fun of playing a murder mystery story as opposed to just playing a regular sheep.
:confetti Congratulations! :confetti
Looking forward to your next Sheep!

Thanks to everyone who played, I had a lot of fun reading your answers and it was a real nail-biter.

Until next time! And Happy Holidays! :howdyho

​
 
Last edited:

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I actually won :lmao The hours spent writing the answers were worth more than just for fun it seems. Thanks for this very entertaining sheep @Organizized

Also... I don‘t see you including zimbardo. In the pad talks it seemed like he sent his PM too, did you miss it or has he not sent anything? Pretty sure he said he did poorly, but implying he sent the PM.
edit: nvm he didn't pm
 
Last edited:

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Second place!! :shakefist With questions this hard I can't be disappointed :p
Congrats @GrySun for winning! (it was a close call heheh) and thank you @Organizized for making this amazing sheep, it was a lot of fun to answer. :verily
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I have only one thing to say:

GRYSUN SHEEP INCOMING! :allthe:wtf:awe

Thank you very much @Organizized and congratz to @GrySun. I'm looking forward to the next sheep. :zomg
:awe

Hah I actually wanted to make a big story sheep next time I win, but since Orgz' one was already big I'll do short and simple questions instead for some more variety.
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
:awe

Hah I actually wanted to make a big story sheep next time I win, but since Orgz' one was already big I'll do short and simple questions instead for some more variety.
That’s the best kind, really.

I had an idea to keep it super minimalistic and have only 50/50 questions, but with different “variables” for each question (kinda like Linali’s x2-for minority-question or some questions being worth more like #9 in this one).

I went for something slightly bigger though because I was in a Christmas mood. :p But in the end I slightly prefer the shorter, simpler ones.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@zimbardo I just have to ask to be sure (since Gry made me doubt)... you didn’t answer this one, did you...?
 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,996
Reaction score
18,572
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
zimbardo I just have to ask to be sure (since Gry made me doubt)... you didn’t answer this one, did you...?
Nah - stuff came up.

Considering the effort you went to, kinda seems a shame to have not have made some time and put in the effort myself
:(
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Congrats Gry..and great sheep too Orgz
14th place huh...I'm not even sure if I did better or worse than last time :lmao
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Nah - stuff came up.

Considering the effort you went to, kinda seems a shame to have not have made some time and put in the effort myself
:(
I can say with two hundred percent certainty that you’re leagues more busy than I am at all times, so like I said in the pm it’s absolutely understandable. Was just worried I’d missed you since Gry thought you said you had pm’d :cookiehand
 
  • Like
Reactions: z.5

EmptySoul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
765
Reaction score
3,282
Country
Akatsuki
Ay 13th not too bad :hee
Grats GrySun :celebrate
And thx to organizized for the really long sheep which although took me quite some time to read was worth it :verily
 

Shobu_Yoruichi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2010
Messages
731
Reaction score
4,330
Gender
Hidden
Country
Chile
D: loser tier??

At least those with me look all nice guys :tata3
 
Top