Games The Sheep Game #121

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,111
Reaction score
12,876
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
A game from "FTB"

The game name is Sheep

How to play

1- Each participant will pm the host with their answers for the questions. You are not allowed to share your answers with anyone else.
2- Your objectives is parallel your answers with as many other players as possible, and get the highest score.
3- Try guessing the most popular answer.
4- There is no wrong answer.

Rules

1- The number of questions shouldn't exceed 12 questions and not less 8 questions.
2- "I don't know" will get 0 points. If you can't answer just use google or any search engine or simply put any answer.
3- The winner will host the next sheep.
4- In case we have 2 winners or more having the same points, The host will pick someone randomly as the winner or one of the winners would let the other do it.
5- If the winner didn't make the next sheep within 3 days the previous winner shall do it and if he didn't. Anyone can do it just to keep this game running.
6- Calculations and gathering answers is time consuming so the host has a whole week to do it. If he/she didn't post the answers and announce the winner after 7 days. The next sheep would be free to anyone to do it.

sheep #1



​

(1) -You are in a war, Which fighter you would like to be :
1- Archer.
2- Healer
3- Swordsman.


(2) -A famous inventor.

(3) -What is your favorite big cat ?

1-Lion
2-Tiger
3-Jaguar


(4) -What anime villain you would like to be.

(5) -Who wins ? Team Demacia vs Team Noxus, Which team you would choose to bet all your money on.


Upper limb is team Demacia..
Lower limb is team Noxus..


(6) -Which type of landscape do you like the most, Desert, forest, mountain, plain, ocean or arctic?

(7) -Do you care about lyrics in a song?

(8) -Pick a random number from (1~25)

(9) -What season suits you best?

(10) -How many holes do you have ?
SheepWinnerSecondLast

1​
lakhan220Brandishkira

2​
lakhan220Irina_mashiro_22, EmptySoul, OrganizizedYumaKuga

3​
Brandish, Ravenkira, Belserionlakhan220

4​
YumaKugaMiralicious akumakira

5​
Brandish lakhan220kira, Organizized

6​
kiraOrganizizedlakhan220

7​
AtomVici, EmptySoulBrandish

8​
EmptySoul, RavenOrganizizedBrandish

9​
RavenOrganizizedxi0

10​
OrganizizedYumaKugaxi0, EmptySoul

11​
RavenBrandyThemaxi0

12​
Yuma, xi0BrandyThemakira

13​
Yuma, KnightmareAtomBrandish

14​
Shinyarcanine45Knightmare of heaven 0kira

15​
BrandyThemaRavenxi0

16​
ViciBrandishkira

17​
Brandish, zimbardoKnightmare of heaven 0lakhan220

18​
DiMaria YestalakhanBrandish

19​
OrganizizedKnightmare of heaven 0, BattouBrandish

20​
A.ulqZimbDiMaria, Brandish

21​
DiMaria Yestaxi0Brandish

22​
OrganizizedBrandish, lakhan220kira

23​
EmptySoulVici kira

24​
BattouGrySunBrandish

25​
TSPandaOrganizizedkira, Brandish

26​
FarfallaEmptySoulkira

27​
BelserionGrySunA.ulq

28​
UstegiusTSPandaKnightmare of heaven 0

29​
RavenBrandishkira

30​
TSPandaEmptySoulTempus

31​
KatFarfallagoodboy_lawlett

32​
MonkeyD DragonKnightmare of heaven 0Brandish

33​
BelserionOrganizizedxi0

34​
GrySunFarfallaBrandish

35​
AtomDiMaria Yesta, OrganizizedFarfalla

36​
MonkeyD DragonBelserionlakhan220

37​
LinaliMonkeyD DragonBrandish

38​
EmptySoulUstegiusBrandish

39​
BelserionArjunaOrganizized

40​
FarfallaGrySunEmperor Spriggan

41​
DarkyGryffindorxi0

42​
rikiRavenPurity of Magi

43​
AtomLady pompom, LinaliRaven

44​
rikiEmptySoulBrandish

45​
BrandishLinaliBattou

46​
AtomEmperor Spriggankira

47​
Valhalla777, GrySunLady pompom, OrganizizedBrandish

48​
ZirconiumOrganizizedriki

49​
GrySun, LinaliGryffindorkira

50​
Linali, A.ulqZirconium, Emperor SprigganBrandish

51​
Irina_mashiro_22Organizized, RavenBrandish

52​
LambuSirSamuel016DiMaria Yesta

53​
LinaliZirconium `Emperor Spriggan

54​
OrganizizedrikiBrandish

55​
GrySunLambuPurity of Magi

56​
LambuArjunaDemonspeed

57​
---

58​
GrySunDiMaria Yesta Lady pompom

59​
XadyuBelserionBrandish

60​
ViciIrina Mashirosyx

61​
GrySun, LinaliVandred, Miralicious Akumasyx

62​
LinaliHoltLady pompom

63​
BelserionShobu_Yoruichixi0

64​
OrganizizedLady PompomBrandish

65​
LinaliSeraphxi0

66​
GrySunGryffindorBrandish

67​
EmptySoulLinaliBrandish

68​
LambuFarfalla, Battoukira

69​
Linali--

70​
GrySunArjunakira

71​
AsakoHoltBrandish

72​
XadyuLady pompom, LinaliBrandish

73​
Belserionsyxkira

74​
GrySunxi0Erinyes

75​
HoltEmperor SprigganJuviii

76​
syxGryffindorPurity of Magi

77​
GryffindorElusiaArjuna

78​
Copy PandaLambukira

79​
Purity of MagiVandred Erinyes




Sheep king/Queen coronation happen every #100 sheep game.. So whoever wins the sheep #100 will be the king or queen of the game until the next sheep coronation and will be added to the Hall of Fame.



Here is a thread to alert you to the start of new Sheep rounds
For anyone who plays this game: please follow this thread to receive warnings when new rounds are starting

Anyone making a round, please post a message to this thread when you do, so all prospective players will know to send a list (if you forget to do so, I will try to remember to do so for you).

This thread is currently just a test, to save on people having to go on mass tagging sprees - if the test is successful, we can keep on using it.
If the test fails (other than being extremely disappointed) then nothing will be lost and we can go back to ignoring it and tagging people like there's no tomorrow.
:verily
 
Last edited:

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
\o PM'ed

Still certain that I'll get low points in the Sheep xD
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Pmed
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Uhh, I'll try if I can think of something for #5 ^^;
 

Shobu_Yoruichi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2010
Messages
731
Reaction score
4,330
Gender
Hidden
Country
Chile
Oh thank you Gry, i was pulling a @Darky here :teehee now i will participate, can you wait me for tomorrow? (here's still tuesday)
 

YumaKuga

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 5, 2015
Messages
1,319
Reaction score
881
Age
28
Gender
Male
Country
Galactic Empire
I will PM in a bit
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Sheep 56 Results​

1. Which of the following mangas would you want to see animated the most?

A. Vagabond
B. Vinland Saga +1 (Lady pompom)
C. JoJo Part 5: Vento Aureo +5 (SirSamuel016, Holt, Gryffindor, Vandred, Darky)
D. Yakusoku no Neverland +11 (Linali, Organizized, syx, Lambu, Vici, Zirconium, EmptySoul, Emperor Spriggan, Elusia, Arjuna, Shobu_Yoruichi
E. Some other +5 (Brandish, DiMaria Yesta, kira, BluePegasus, Demonspeed)

I seriously considered giving everyone who didn't pick JoJo 0 points, but since I hadn't hinted at the Sheep having some hidden penalties I wouldn't feel right about it. So you 17 people get away with it... this time :nah

Vagabond I've never read (althou many people said it's great), Jojo will probably get an animation but I've not watched all the seasons yet, so I'm cool. Yakusoku also might get an animation soon since it's very popular. So, I'll go with Vinland Saga, I've read the manga and the story is really interesting. - Lady pompom

Hanjuku Joshi - Brandish

Not being truthful at all, just think this could be the popular answer XD. I only read TPN on that list, so... - Holt

Spontaneous answer would be Vagabond because it’s DA BEST, but I have a hard time seeing how it could be done justice in animation.
Vinland Saga would be awesome and probably my pick out of these four.
I still have plenty of JoJo to watch and don’t know anything about part 5.
But in the end I’ll pick Yakusoku no Neverland because it has a real die-hard following here (and it really is a great series, would be interesting to see that art style animated too! - Organizized

Robot x Laserbeam - DiMaria Yesta

- The only correct answer is Jojo since the others wont count right? :rolleyes:
Now seriously, this one is very hard since I want 3 of them animated so bad. Since here in MH there's a huge Neverland fanbase maybe I should go for that one, but Jojo... dammit. :darn - Lambu

I would loveee some Neverland animation. It's very likely that it'll air around Fall 2018 or early 2019 because of how popular the series has become. Please make it now! :zomg - Elusia

Your trick questions are way too easy :hee - Vandred

E: Dungeon Meshi. Normally I would have said JJBA but I am sure it'll be adapted soon. I am planning to read Vinland Saga and Vagabond and I know for sure that anime adaptations would be bashed by fans because of the art. - Demonspeed

D.- Neverland got quite a fandom, so my vote goes for him. i've read Vaga and Vento, but the former is just too long and deserves a movie and the latter is great and will be animated yet isn't too much required to do it at once. - Shobu_Yoruichi

2. Would you ever dare to go on "The Beast" amusement ride? A video is here.

A. Yes +16 (Lady pompom, Brandish, Organizized, syx, DiMaria Yesta, kira, Lambu, Gryffindor, Vici, BluePegasus, Zirconium, EmptySoul, Elusia, Arjuna, Vandred, Darky)
B. No +6 (Linali, SirSamuel016, Holt, Emperor Spriggan, Demonspeed, Shobu_Yoruichi)

Since when are there so many brave people here? I definitely wouldn't ride on something like that.

Ehhh... Actually I'm ambivalent about this kind of stuff. I'm curious and I'm affraid in the same time, but... in the end the winner would probably be my motion sickness :awe- Linali

Yeah nah mate, if I wanted to vomit I'd re-read Fairy Tail's last arc :kappa - SirSamuel016

I've been on a very similar one. I've never had a problem with daring to go on rides, however as I've gotten older I've started to become more and more nauseous when I go on too many rides, spinning rides in particular. Used to go for hours and hours without stopping, but at this rate I'll probably be the old (30-year-old) man playing the spin-the-wheel stands while the rest of the family is having fun..

So yeah, I'd dare go on it, but I might puke afterwards.. - Organizized

HOLY SHIT! WHAT THE HELL IZ DIZ? SUGOI CHAKRA!

Yeah of course I would ride it. In the past I might have been afraid of such rides, but today the thrill overpowers my fear. - syx

- I got on something similar in Malaga's fair, I almost ended vomiting dinner but I had the guts to do it once so... why not again? :D - Lambu

Hell yeah, Been on one of those couple years ago,if you stop worrying about the ride breaking and flying off sending you to your death it feels like you're flying and its actually really fun,especially at night where you're facing the stars and they look so close,getting goosebumps just remembering the sight :x3 - EmptySoul

B.- NOOO!! I don't wanna deeei. I'm fine with water games. - Shobu_Yoruichi

3. Name a game which you want to see made into an anime.

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword +2 (SirSamuel016, Demonspeed)
Assassin's Creed +2 (Linali, EmptySoul)
Overwatch +2 (Lambu, Vici)
None +2 (Holt, Vandred)
Eternal Sonata +1 (Lady pompom)
Uncharted Series +1 (Brandish)
The Legend of Zelda +1 (Organizized)
BioShock +1 (syx)
Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth +1 (DiMaria Yesta)
Lunar Silver Star Series +1 (kira)
Dead Space +1 (Gryffindor)
Fire Emblem +1 (BluePegasus)
Metal Gear +1 (Zirconium)
The WItcher +1 (Emperor Spriggan)
Mystic Messenger +1 (Elusia)
Call of Duty Modern Warfare +1 (Arjuna)
Fate Grand Order +1 (Darky)
Game of Thrones +1 (Shobu_Yoruichi)

I think that Game of Thrones should be animated, because sex and mostly sex. Game of Thrones is a game, isn't?:cookiearf - Shobu_Yoruichi I don't see why not, sure :XD


The best series ever, hands down :hip - Linali

Oh man... Legend of Zelda? Kingdom Hearts? Or what about Metroid, done with a Cowboy Bebop feel but a bit darker?
HOLY SHIT, imagine something like Shadow of the Colossus or The Last Guardian done in a really beautiful, atmospheric style.. :wtf
I don’t know how many Fire Emblem fans are really on MH but that seems like one with good anime potential (although I haven't played the games).
Eh, I guess I'll go with The Legend of Zelda. And don't you mention that awful 80's animated series... :notlikethis - Organizized

I think Bioshock tops them all. Not saying it's the best game, but I think it's the perfect pick for an anime adaption. It has an interesting and amazing world building, sick abilities which would look sugoi with proper animation, an above average story, thrill, action and some drama. The overall package of BioShock calls for an anime adaption. - syx

4. You're being thrown out of your current house/apartment, and the currently only places for you to move to are all...a bit problematic. At least you have the choice which room to pick.

A. Room A - In the shape of a circle instead of the usual square. Have fun placing your furniture. +13 (Lady pompom, Linali, Brandish, Holt, Organizized, syx, DiMaria Yesta, kira, Lambu, BluePegasus, Emperor Spriggan, Arjuna, Darky
B. Room B - A room without any windows, which means total darkness without the lights turned on. Look forward to the electricity bills.
C. Room C - A normal room, but on the 15th floor. And of course there's no elevator. +7 (SirSamuel016, Gryffindor, Zirconium, Elusia, Vandred, Demonspeed, Shobu_Yoruichi)
D. Room D - A normal room, located close to a train station. +2 (Vici, EmptySoul)

Surprised at the results here, would've thought C to have the majority with so many hidden benefits like an amazing view from so high up, built in workout by walking up those stairs, and probably less chance for insects to come into your room so high up.

<_> Sounds fun! I could place polka-dots decoration everywhere! - Lady pompom

Honestly don't have a big problem with any of these.. I guess the moving-in part of the 15th floor one would be a hassle but after that it wouldn't bother me an awful lot.
No windows - no worries. I like having it dark most of the time.
Circle shape room has the potential of being really cool. And furniture comes in all shapes and sizes now, so it would just allow one to get creative!
Don't think living close to a train station wouldn't bother me much either (I currently live very near the train tracks and hardly even notice when they go by)... maybe I'm underestimating the noise levels though. - Organizized

Option C is an absolute no go without an elevator. I don't know about option D though. I guess I could get used to the noise, but I'm not really sure. And if I don't get my precious sleep, I turn to a Berserker class Servant!

Not gonna risk it. Paying those electricity bills isn't really an issue, but having no windows is. I'll go with the circle room. In today's world you can find all kind of furnitures. - syx

- This is between A and D, since B would be too costy and C not very practic. Since Im spanish and I cant live without my siesta (trains passing by would disturb my sleep) so I'll choose A :mono - Lambu

Exercise in exchange for a normal room is a nice tradeoff. The 15 floor trip you’ll get used to eventually. - Gryffindor

Think of it as free workout. And you might even have a great view from that high up :zomg - Vandred

C.- I wanna live in high places, elevator?? Who cares!, training mode on!!. The first is like a kindergarden table, the second is way too Otaku, and the fourth demands me to travel instead of living on the room. - Shobu_Yoruichi


5. If you were to nominate and campaign for a male character in the upcoming MH husbando wars, who would it be?

Speedwagon +1 000 000 (Brandish)



Yes, Brandish hit the one million hidden extra points by picking the one and only Speedwagon!

And the husbando wars event just recently started too! Let's look at that glorious nomination!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.



Spike Spiegel
Cowboy Bebop


.........retracting those points... :noworry​

Battou +2 (kira, Darky)
Guts from Berserk +2 (Vandred, Demonspeed)
Gemini Saga +1 (Lady pompom)
Kagami Taiga +1 (Linali)
Astolfo from Fate/Apocrypha +1 (SirSamuel016)
Sanji +1 (Holt)
Spike Spiegel +1 (Organizized)
Levi Ackerman +1 (syx)
Felix from Re:Zero +1 (DiMaria Yesta)
Kenshin Himura +1 (Lambu)
The Grinch +1 (Gryffindor)
Maes Hughes +1 (Vici)
Erwin Smith +1 (BluePegasus)
Wadatsumi from One Piece +1 (Zirconium)
Undecided +1 (EmptySoul)
Usui Takumi +1 (Emperor Spriggan)
Takashi Natsume +1 (Elusia)
Karna from Fate series +1 (Arjuna)
Charlotte Katakuri +1 (Shobu_Yoruichi)

So the only husbando that has more than 1 supporter is Guts from Berserk and.... @Battou ? Alright.

Fuhahahahahahahahahahah, nice try GrySun... seriously.... nice try...

Yes, I have one character in mind, but I'm not sure whether I'll participate in the upcoming Husbando Wars as a nominator or not. I'm quite that character would be a favorite for the win and no one else will probably nominate him. So, I can't tell ya who it is. But I will tell you who was my initial nomination. It's our dear captain Levi Ackerman. - syx Curious to see who your super secret real nomination is, go nominate him already.

I don't know, I don't think I'd nominate anybody, but I'd definitely support Guts from Berserk to wash away the indignity of him getting unceremoniously ousted in the first round by some FT twerp last time. - Vandred

Nominating Battou, but I'm still not sure wether he's male or female:kappa - Darky

-Katakuri!!! The most awesome character that overwhelms ladies, humilliate gentlemen and loves puppies. - Shobu_Yoruichi

6. You spend your winter holidays in a small random village hoping for a good rest from everyday life. But then a man dressed like Santa dies, a lot of Santa-believers want a scapegoat to lynch and an incompetent detective has you convicted of the crime. But instead of accepting the death penalty you try and parley for another sentence.

A. A community sentence, having you do lifelong unpaid work every weekend. +1 (Brandish)
B. Your passport is taken away forever, meaning you're not allowed to ever leave your home country for any reason. +5 (Organizized, syx, kira, Elusia, Demonspeed)
C. Frame one of your family members who was with you on the trip, having them get the death penalty instead of you.
D. Become the next Santa, meaning a lot of travelling and hard work every winter. +16 (Lady pompom, Linali, SirSamuel016, Holt, DiMaria Yesta, Lambu, Gryffindor, Vici, BluePegasus, Zirconium, EmptySoul, Emperor Spriggan, Arjuna, Vandred, Darky, Shobu_Yoruichi)

I really expected B to be the most voted answer. It's nice that pretty much everyone remembered @Organizized's Sheep and recognized this reference, but it seems you all forgot that the real killer of the previous Santa may want you dead next if you become a Santa, so D is pretty much the option where you pick death :lmao

Santa Claus commited suicide because he had alcoholic problems, so, the culprit (himself) is already dead and killing another person won't bring him back. But in the sake of keeping the memories about him alive, I'll be the next Santa Claus. - Lady pompom

God all the options are tough haha...but this might be the easiest. At least its only winters XD - Holt

All options are shit. Lifelong unpaid work? Lol, who do you think I am? I even demand the double amount of money back when I give money to a beggar. :hmph Framing another family member isn't possible, since I couldn't bring myself to do such disrespectful and disgraceful act. And I'm already having a hard time to do my usual work in winter, how am I supposed to be the next Santa? Answer B is the best answer. Granted, it's a pity that I can't visit other beautiful countries anymore, but Germany is cool too. - syx

Having to work every weekend with unpaid work would probably drive me to overwork and death so thats a no. Framing one of my family members is out of the question, I would rather die.
So its either get imprisoned in the same piece of land for all my life or work as Santa every December, which means visiting the whole world and fly through the skies with magic reindeers...
I think D is a given, it could even be fun :teehee - Lambu

Everybody knows he just chills all the time and simply works some Santa magic to deliver all the gifts in one night. That's a no-brainer. :cookiehand - Vandred

7. How many faces do you see in this picture?

Sorted by the number people guessed.

17 (DiMaria Yesta) +1
16 (Arjuna) +1
15 (syx, Gryffindor) +2
14 (Brandish) +1
13 (Organizized, kira, Lambu, Vandred) +4
12 (Lady pompom, EmptySoul, Shobu_Yoruichi) +3
11 (Zirconium) +1
10 (SirSamuel016, Vici, Demonspeed) +3
9 (Elusia, Darky) +2
6 (Linali) +1
5 (BluePegasus) +1
1 (Holt, Emperor Spriggan) +2

I'm amazed by how much the answers vary. We had 12 different numbers of faces guessed, by 22 people.

As for how many faces there are... Well here's a pic showcasing them all.



Now, if you only count the shapes in the background made from rocks/trees then the correct answer is 14. If we count the human face of the one horseman then it's 15. If we also count the faces of the 2 horses it's 17. So if you saw another number than those 3 then you may have missed some heads.

is it a trick question - Holt

I'll just guess. - syx

I think Im still missing one but I cannot see it :blink - Lambu

Without being a smartass and counting the horseman and the horses, thirteen.
- Vandred I think the one you missed is the one most people miss, it's quite a borderline face which maybe shouldn't even be counted, but it kinda looks like a face so idk.
​
8. You are approached by 4 very suspicious men, but only 1 of them is an evil murderer while the others are innocent men that just look evil. They say not to judge a book by it's cover, but in this case the cover is all you have. Who looks the most evil to you?

A. Alessi +5 (SirSamuel016, syx, kira, Zirconium, Elusia)
B. Kakyoin +7 (Brandish, Lambu, Gryffindor, Emperor Spriggan, Darky, Demonspeed, Shobu_Yoruichi)
C. N'doul +5 (Linali, Holt, DiMaria Yesta, Vici, Vandred)
D. Dan +5 (Lady pompom, Organizized, BluePegasus, EmptySoul, Arjuna)

Very nice spread of answers. In JoJo, 3 of them are villains while 1 isn't(opposite of what I said in the question, that 1 is a villain and 3 aren't). And interestingly enough, the 1 guy who is not a villain is the most voted person here :XD

You are kidding me, right? :lmao Why can't I pick a beauty among several beauties like in your last sheep? All of them look bizarre... But I definitely know whom to pick: Alessi. The reason is that I think I could beat the crap out of him if he happens to be the evil murderer. Yes, I could do that. :amuse
- syx

You can't pick between beauties again because a certain someone can't differentiate between my usual beauties :rolleyes: And Alessi may be one of the hardest ones for you to beat up due to his special Stand powers :cookiehand

- Lets be honest, Kakyoin looks freaking scary in that one. :lmao - Lambu Very true, he spooked me in that ep.

The first doesnt look evil to me at all,he is probably just a weirdo,the second guy doesnt look like a bad guy as well,it just looks like hes a model posing for a camera or something so its between N'doul & Dan :hmm, dont really have much to judge from n'doul other than the creepy smile on his face but a lot of good charcs have them moments too so im going with Dan who looks to be sitting like a typical bad guy & that smile just screams bad guy unlike n'douls which is just creepy imo - EmptySoul

A Jojo question.....
......
............ Why do you have to torture me? :pout - Elusia The torture is neverending, only you can stop it :cop

they do look like child molesters one and all. - Vandred Actually one of them really can be considered a child molester :lmao

So, onto the results!

Congratulations to @Lambu for winning Sheep 56!

Here's the full results table:



Thanks to everyone for playing!
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
Yep, I'm so right in getting low points in this. At least I'm not in last place :XD

Thanks for the Sheep @GrySun and congratulations to @Lambu for winning (again)!
:confetti
 
Last edited:
Top