Games The Sheep Game #121

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,110
Reaction score
12,876
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
A game from "FTB"

The game name is Sheep

How to play

1- Each participant will pm the host with their answers for the questions. You are not allowed to share your answers with anyone else.
2- Your objectives is parallel your answers with as many other players as possible, and get the highest score.
3- Try guessing the most popular answer.
4- There is no wrong answer.

Rules

1- The number of questions shouldn't exceed 12 questions and not less 8 questions.
2- "I don't know" will get 0 points. If you can't answer just use google or any search engine or simply put any answer.
3- The winner will host the next sheep.
4- In case we have 2 winners or more having the same points, The host will pick someone randomly as the winner or one of the winners would let the other do it.
5- If the winner didn't make the next sheep within 3 days the previous winner shall do it and if he didn't. Anyone can do it just to keep this game running.
6- Calculations and gathering answers is time consuming so the host has a whole week to do it. If he/she didn't post the answers and announce the winner after 7 days. The next sheep would be free to anyone to do it.

sheep #1



​

(1) -You are in a war, Which fighter you would like to be :
1- Archer.
2- Healer
3- Swordsman.


(2) -A famous inventor.

(3) -What is your favorite big cat ?

1-Lion
2-Tiger
3-Jaguar


(4) -What anime villain you would like to be.

(5) -Who wins ? Team Demacia vs Team Noxus, Which team you would choose to bet all your money on.


Upper limb is team Demacia..
Lower limb is team Noxus..


(6) -Which type of landscape do you like the most, Desert, forest, mountain, plain, ocean or arctic?

(7) -Do you care about lyrics in a song?

(8) -Pick a random number from (1~25)

(9) -What season suits you best?

(10) -How many holes do you have ?
SheepWinnerSecondLast

1​
lakhan220Brandishkira

2​
lakhan220Irina_mashiro_22, EmptySoul, OrganizizedYumaKuga

3​
Brandish, Ravenkira, Belserionlakhan220

4​
YumaKugaMiralicious akumakira

5​
Brandish lakhan220kira, Organizized

6​
kiraOrganizizedlakhan220

7​
AtomVici, EmptySoulBrandish

8​
EmptySoul, RavenOrganizizedBrandish

9​
RavenOrganizizedxi0

10​
OrganizizedYumaKugaxi0, EmptySoul

11​
RavenBrandyThemaxi0

12​
Yuma, xi0BrandyThemakira

13​
Yuma, KnightmareAtomBrandish

14​
Shinyarcanine45Knightmare of heaven 0kira

15​
BrandyThemaRavenxi0

16​
ViciBrandishkira

17​
Brandish, zimbardoKnightmare of heaven 0lakhan220

18​
DiMaria YestalakhanBrandish

19​
OrganizizedKnightmare of heaven 0, BattouBrandish

20​
A.ulqZimbDiMaria, Brandish

21​
DiMaria Yestaxi0Brandish

22​
OrganizizedBrandish, lakhan220kira

23​
EmptySoulVici kira

24​
BattouGrySunBrandish

25​
TSPandaOrganizizedkira, Brandish

26​
FarfallaEmptySoulkira

27​
BelserionGrySunA.ulq

28​
UstegiusTSPandaKnightmare of heaven 0

29​
RavenBrandishkira

30​
TSPandaEmptySoulTempus

31​
KatFarfallagoodboy_lawlett

32​
MonkeyD DragonKnightmare of heaven 0Brandish

33​
BelserionOrganizizedxi0

34​
GrySunFarfallaBrandish

35​
AtomDiMaria Yesta, OrganizizedFarfalla

36​
MonkeyD DragonBelserionlakhan220

37​
LinaliMonkeyD DragonBrandish

38​
EmptySoulUstegiusBrandish

39​
BelserionArjunaOrganizized

40​
FarfallaGrySunEmperor Spriggan

41​
DarkyGryffindorxi0

42​
rikiRavenPurity of Magi

43​
AtomLady pompom, LinaliRaven

44​
rikiEmptySoulBrandish

45​
BrandishLinaliBattou

46​
AtomEmperor Spriggankira

47​
Valhalla777, GrySunLady pompom, OrganizizedBrandish

48​
ZirconiumOrganizizedriki

49​
GrySun, LinaliGryffindorkira

50​
Linali, A.ulqZirconium, Emperor SprigganBrandish

51​
Irina_mashiro_22Organizized, RavenBrandish

52​
LambuSirSamuel016DiMaria Yesta

53​
LinaliZirconium `Emperor Spriggan

54​
OrganizizedrikiBrandish

55​
GrySunLambuPurity of Magi

56​
LambuArjunaDemonspeed

57​
---

58​
GrySunDiMaria Yesta Lady pompom

59​
XadyuBelserionBrandish

60​
ViciIrina Mashirosyx

61​
GrySun, LinaliVandred, Miralicious Akumasyx

62​
LinaliHoltLady pompom

63​
BelserionShobu_Yoruichixi0

64​
OrganizizedLady PompomBrandish

65​
LinaliSeraphxi0

66​
GrySunGryffindorBrandish

67​
EmptySoulLinaliBrandish

68​
LambuFarfalla, Battoukira

69​
Linali--

70​
GrySunArjunakira

71​
AsakoHoltBrandish

72​
XadyuLady pompom, LinaliBrandish

73​
Belserionsyxkira

74​
GrySunxi0Erinyes

75​
HoltEmperor SprigganJuviii

76​
syxGryffindorPurity of Magi

77​
GryffindorElusiaArjuna

78​
Copy PandaLambukira

79​
Purity of MagiVandred Erinyes




Sheep king/Queen coronation happen every #100 sheep game.. So whoever wins the sheep #100 will be the king or queen of the game until the next sheep coronation and will be added to the Hall of Fame.



Here is a thread to alert you to the start of new Sheep rounds
For anyone who plays this game: please follow this thread to receive warnings when new rounds are starting

Anyone making a round, please post a message to this thread when you do, so all prospective players will know to send a list (if you forget to do so, I will try to remember to do so for you).

This thread is currently just a test, to save on people having to go on mass tagging sprees - if the test is successful, we can keep on using it.
If the test fails (other than being extremely disappointed) then nothing will be lost and we can go back to ignoring it and tagging people like there's no tomorrow.
:verily
 
Last edited:

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
That's a weird sheep then. :oh
 

Reebi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 10, 2017
Messages
2,432
Reaction score
4,091
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Sheep is closed
Nooooooooooo!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I just submitted it anyways :p
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Yea thanks...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Sheep 58 Answers

1. In 2017, were you naughty or nice?

a. Naughty :3c (Raven, EmptySoul, Linali, DiMaria Yesta) +4
b. Nice :blush (Lambu, Organizized, GrySun, Lady pompom, Vici, Gryffindor, Reebi) +7
A bit of both :3c:blush (kira) +1

Lambu - Of course I was nice, I might have been too nice. :rolleyes:

2. A guy cuts in front of you in the line at the shops on xmas eve, how do you react?
a. Do nothing, I’m not the type to say something, plus it's xmas time. (Organizized, Linali) +2
b. Call the cops.
c. Cut back in front of him. (EmptySoul, Gryffindor) +2
d. Tell him to flock off. (Lambu, Raven, GrySun, Vici, DiMaria Yesta) +5
e. Other (kira, Lady pompom. Reebi) +3

Lambu - Uhh, I can be nice in many situations but not to smartasses :kappa

Lady pompom - *deadly stare* :notsure

GrySun - Usually my answer would be A, I wouldn't mind it much. But it's on xmas eve, the lines are huge, I probably had to go to a lot of other places already, been in town for at least 2 hours already, and despite having 15 people in front of me this guy tries to make it 16? I'd probably burst. Or at least I hope I would, instead of staying silently angry and accepting it...

Linali - Actually, it depends. If it was elder person or pregnant woman, then sure, go on, but if they have both legs fine, then I'd show them, where the line is ending.


3. Which of these is the worst fashion trend?
a. Platform sneakers
b. Overalls (Lambu, Vici, Gryffindor) +3
c. Bare midriffs (Raven) +1
d. Crocs (Lady pompom) +1
e. Mullets (Organizized, GrySun, EmptySoul, kira, Linali, DiMaria Yesta, Reebi) +7

GrySun - Had to google a lot here. Don't you be flaming my crocs! I wouldn't call them a fashion trend, I just wear them when I have to go outside but I don't go far, like bring out the trash, check the mail, buy something at the bakery nearby etc. But for all that they're pretty handy.
The sneakers look unpractical, the overalls can look nice, the midriffs would've been my 2nd choice here since I think they look pretty bad most of the time. But what looks bad not most of the time but all the time are Mullets. It's garbage, and it doesn't help that everyone I knew who had a Mullet was a prick.

4. SirSamuel016, Sky and Zasz stumble into a bar; what is your first thought?
a. It must be a strip joint. (Organizized, Raven, GrySun, kira, Linali, Vici, Gryffindor, DiMaria Yesta) +8
b. Sam will out-drink them; he's an Aussie. (EmptySoul) +1
c. Sky will out-drink them; German's are good drinkers
d. Zasz will out-drink them :kappa (Lambu) +1
e. Other (Lady pompom, Reebi) +2

Lambu - I would say I outdrink them, and stand alone at the end :delerium but lets be honest, Zasz would take this, no contest. :kappa

Lady pompom - A moe-loli lovers encounter. <_>

Reebi - That must hurt

5. Below are 5 facts about the number 58, which do you find most interesting?
a. 58 is the sum of the first 7 prime numbers. (Lambu, Linali) +2
b. Cerium has an atomic number of 58 (Gryffindor, DiMaria Yesta, Reebi) +3
c. Patrick from Spongebomb believes 58 is the luckiest number (Raven, EmptySoul, Lady pompom) +3
d. 58-minutes is a book Die Hard 2 was adapted from. (Organizized, Vici) +2
e. 58 precedes 59. (GrySun, kira) +2

Linali - Why not 69? :evil

6. What is your favourite movie of 2017?
Coco (Lambu) +1
Logan (Organizized, Raven, DiMaria Yesta) +2.5
Yu-Gi-Oh!: The Dark Side of Dimensions (GrySun) +1
Wonder Woman (kira, Vici) +2
It (Lady pompom) +1
The Last Jedi (Linali) +1
Spiderman Homecoming (Gryffindor) +1
Fairy Tail (Reebi) +1
Battleship Island (DiMaria Yesta) +0.5
Idk/none (EmptySoul) +1

Organizized - It’s actually Three Billboards outside Ebbing, Missouri, but went for something more popular

GrySun - I did watch plenty movies in 2017, but the vast majority left me either very disappointed, bored, indifferent or questioning myself why I went to see it.
So I will pick Yu-Gi-Oh!: The Dark Side of Dimensions. I know it's not technically a 2017 movie, but it came to Germany in 2017 so that's technically a 2017 movie here for me. It was dubbed in german with all the old voice actors, especially Kaiba's amazing german voice actor did all his lines flawlessly and the delivery on everything was perfect from him, and it helps that Kaiba was pretty much the main character of the movie. Had some pretty good laughs at several parts, story was okayish and the card games were there.
And they even had some event where under several seats there was an Obelisk the Tormentor card for the lucky few to pick up, and I got one :zomg

7. Which character will win the Husbando Wars?
Shinya Kogami (Lambu, Lady pompom) +2
Marian Cross (Organizized, EmptySoul, Vici, DiMaria Yesta) +4
Hak (Raven, GrySun, kira, Linali, Gryffindor) +5
Shirou (Reebi) +1

kira - Spike :emocat Son Hak (rooting for Takashi or Marian though! :jester:jester)
Best answer - Brandish :blush

GrySun - I wish I could say Speedwagon, but he was never nominated :rolleyes: At least I can say that a certain space cowboy won't win it either :cop Son Hak. This is going off personal preference instead of objective analysis. Though I feel whoever wins the battle between Shirou and Hak will win it all, unless Kogami makes a surprise win.



8. Imagine you live in a dystopian future where an alien ship hovers ominously above the city you live in. 3 years prior, that alien ship attacked your city, killing over 5000 people, and there are many still missing - one of them is someone close to you. Below are some of the hardships you'll have to endure, and to your imagination, which would be the toughest to deal with?
a. The constant threat of an alien attack (Lambu, Vici) +2
b. Media and social media being saturated with alien-related news/articles/discussion; mass hysteria and community/public attitudes towards the aliens; the rise of cults and conspiracy theories (Raven, Linali) +2
c. The uncertainty of humans being able to defeat the aliens; and the potential conflict that could arise between your country and others over the handling of the aliens.
d. Living without the loved one who disappeared (GrySun, EmptySoul, kira, DiMaria Yesta) +4
e. The changes in other people who you know; seeing the situation take it's toll on some people. (Organizized, Lady pompom, Gryffindor) +3
f. Other (Reebi) +1

Lambu - It was between A, D and E, since watching the people close to me suffer in that situation would be depressing and losing someone important to you is always horrible.
Though I guess the constant paranoia of not knowing wether you will live the next day or not, watching that ship hovering over my head everyday would probably depress me.

Linali - Seriously, dealing with aliens themselves would be a pain in the ass, but dealing with humans with access to the internet during aliens invasion would be much more painful for my bottom :-_-

Reebi - Getting probed



Congratulations @GrySun for winning Sheep 58!!

-
1​
2​
3​
4​
5​
6​
7​
8​
Total​
GrySun
7​
5​
7​
8​
2​
1​
5​
4​
39​
DiMaria Yesta
4​
5​
7​
8​
3​
3​
4​
4​
38​
Organizized
7​
2​
7​
8​
2​
2.5​
4​
3​
35.5​
Vici
7​
5​
3​
8​
2​
2​
4​
2​
33​
kira
1​
3​
7​
8​
2​
2​
5​
4​
32​
Gryffindor
7​
2​
3​
8​
3​
1​
5​
3​
32​
Linali
4​
2​
7​
8​
2​
1​
5​
2​
31​
Raven
4​
5​
1​
8​
3​
2.5​
5​
2​
30.5​
EmptySoul
4​
2​
7​
1​
3​
1​
4​
4​
26​
Reebi
7​
3​
7​
2​
3​
1​
1​
1​
25​
Lambu
7​
5​
3​
1​
2​
1​
2​
2​
23​
Lady pompom
7​
3​
1​
2​
3​
1​
2​
3​
22​
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Thanks for the sheep @Brandish I hope you liked some of my comments :rolleyes: #karma
I'm afraid I am totally out of questions right now, so if someone else wants to make a sheep that'd be great. :XD I'll try to have something prepped up for next time I win.
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
@DiMaria Yesta Want to make the next Sheep since the winner passed?

If not, then I have an idea for a Sheep (despite being mostly out of questions as well). Though I did host one quite recently so if someone else feels inclined I don’t want to hog the host chair.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
@Vici Wonder Woman! :hi5

@everyone else
[/QUOTE]

Just browsing I thought that was one of my best friends. :oh
But yeah, Gal Gadot :wub

She gets confused with her a lot in big cities. :lmao
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,963
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
@DiMaria Yesta Want to make the next Sheep since the winner passed?

If not, then I have an idea for a Sheep (despite being mostly out of questions as well). Though I did host one quite recently so if someone else feels inclined I don’t want to hog the host chair.
I do. 6 questions of mine and 6 questions of yours. How? But if you are out of questions then it's fine, I can do it alone.
 
Top