Games The Sheep Game #121

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,111
Reaction score
12,876
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
A game from "FTB"

The game name is Sheep

How to play

1- Each participant will pm the host with their answers for the questions. You are not allowed to share your answers with anyone else.
2- Your objectives is parallel your answers with as many other players as possible, and get the highest score.
3- Try guessing the most popular answer.
4- There is no wrong answer.

Rules

1- The number of questions shouldn't exceed 12 questions and not less 8 questions.
2- "I don't know" will get 0 points. If you can't answer just use google or any search engine or simply put any answer.
3- The winner will host the next sheep.
4- In case we have 2 winners or more having the same points, The host will pick someone randomly as the winner or one of the winners would let the other do it.
5- If the winner didn't make the next sheep within 3 days the previous winner shall do it and if he didn't. Anyone can do it just to keep this game running.
6- Calculations and gathering answers is time consuming so the host has a whole week to do it. If he/she didn't post the answers and announce the winner after 7 days. The next sheep would be free to anyone to do it.

sheep #1



​

(1) -You are in a war, Which fighter you would like to be :
1- Archer.
2- Healer
3- Swordsman.


(2) -A famous inventor.

(3) -What is your favorite big cat ?

1-Lion
2-Tiger
3-Jaguar


(4) -What anime villain you would like to be.

(5) -Who wins ? Team Demacia vs Team Noxus, Which team you would choose to bet all your money on.


Upper limb is team Demacia..
Lower limb is team Noxus..


(6) -Which type of landscape do you like the most, Desert, forest, mountain, plain, ocean or arctic?

(7) -Do you care about lyrics in a song?

(8) -Pick a random number from (1~25)

(9) -What season suits you best?

(10) -How many holes do you have ?
SheepWinnerSecondLast

1​
lakhan220Brandishkira

2​
lakhan220Irina_mashiro_22, EmptySoul, OrganizizedYumaKuga

3​
Brandish, Ravenkira, Belserionlakhan220

4​
YumaKugaMiralicious akumakira

5​
Brandish lakhan220kira, Organizized

6​
kiraOrganizizedlakhan220

7​
AtomVici, EmptySoulBrandish

8​
EmptySoul, RavenOrganizizedBrandish

9​
RavenOrganizizedxi0

10​
OrganizizedYumaKugaxi0, EmptySoul

11​
RavenBrandyThemaxi0

12​
Yuma, xi0BrandyThemakira

13​
Yuma, KnightmareAtomBrandish

14​
Shinyarcanine45Knightmare of heaven 0kira

15​
BrandyThemaRavenxi0

16​
ViciBrandishkira

17​
Brandish, zimbardoKnightmare of heaven 0lakhan220

18​
DiMaria YestalakhanBrandish

19​
OrganizizedKnightmare of heaven 0, BattouBrandish

20​
A.ulqZimbDiMaria, Brandish

21​
DiMaria Yestaxi0Brandish

22​
OrganizizedBrandish, lakhan220kira

23​
EmptySoulVici kira

24​
BattouGrySunBrandish

25​
TSPandaOrganizizedkira, Brandish

26​
FarfallaEmptySoulkira

27​
BelserionGrySunA.ulq

28​
UstegiusTSPandaKnightmare of heaven 0

29​
RavenBrandishkira

30​
TSPandaEmptySoulTempus

31​
KatFarfallagoodboy_lawlett

32​
MonkeyD DragonKnightmare of heaven 0Brandish

33​
BelserionOrganizizedxi0

34​
GrySunFarfallaBrandish

35​
AtomDiMaria Yesta, OrganizizedFarfalla

36​
MonkeyD DragonBelserionlakhan220

37​
LinaliMonkeyD DragonBrandish

38​
EmptySoulUstegiusBrandish

39​
BelserionArjunaOrganizized

40​
FarfallaGrySunEmperor Spriggan

41​
DarkyGryffindorxi0

42​
rikiRavenPurity of Magi

43​
AtomLady pompom, LinaliRaven

44​
rikiEmptySoulBrandish

45​
BrandishLinaliBattou

46​
AtomEmperor Spriggankira

47​
Valhalla777, GrySunLady pompom, OrganizizedBrandish

48​
ZirconiumOrganizizedriki

49​
GrySun, LinaliGryffindorkira

50​
Linali, A.ulqZirconium, Emperor SprigganBrandish

51​
Irina_mashiro_22Organizized, RavenBrandish

52​
LambuSirSamuel016DiMaria Yesta

53​
LinaliZirconium `Emperor Spriggan

54​
OrganizizedrikiBrandish

55​
GrySunLambuPurity of Magi

56​
LambuArjunaDemonspeed

57​
---

58​
GrySunDiMaria Yesta Lady pompom

59​
XadyuBelserionBrandish

60​
ViciIrina Mashirosyx

61​
GrySun, LinaliVandred, Miralicious Akumasyx

62​
LinaliHoltLady pompom

63​
BelserionShobu_Yoruichixi0

64​
OrganizizedLady PompomBrandish

65​
LinaliSeraphxi0

66​
GrySunGryffindorBrandish

67​
EmptySoulLinaliBrandish

68​
LambuFarfalla, Battoukira

69​
Linali--

70​
GrySunArjunakira

71​
AsakoHoltBrandish

72​
XadyuLady pompom, LinaliBrandish

73​
Belserionsyxkira

74​
GrySunxi0Erinyes

75​
HoltEmperor SprigganJuviii

76​
syxGryffindorPurity of Magi

77​
GryffindorElusiaArjuna

78​
Copy PandaLambukira

79​
Purity of MagiVandred Erinyes




Sheep king/Queen coronation happen every #100 sheep game.. So whoever wins the sheep #100 will be the king or queen of the game until the next sheep coronation and will be added to the Hall of Fame.



Here is a thread to alert you to the start of new Sheep rounds
For anyone who plays this game: please follow this thread to receive warnings when new rounds are starting

Anyone making a round, please post a message to this thread when you do, so all prospective players will know to send a list (if you forget to do so, I will try to remember to do so for you).

This thread is currently just a test, to save on people having to go on mass tagging sprees - if the test is successful, we can keep on using it.
If the test fails (other than being extremely disappointed) then nothing will be lost and we can go back to ignoring it and tagging people like there's no tomorrow.
:verily
 
Last edited:

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Last call o/

Thanks for all participants that have sent their answers. Today's the last day. I'll post the results tomorrow. Please anticipate it a lot!
What if I don't anticipate it at all? :3c
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,964
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Last edited:

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,964
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Oppa Gangnam Sheep (Results)​

1. Have you ever listened to any K-pop song before?
A. Yes (Arjuna, Reebi, Gryffindor, kira, Organizized, Xadyu, SirSamuel016, MarmaladeSky, syx, Lady pompom, BluePegasus, Totinona, Emperor Spriggan, Vici, Belserion, Elusia, EmptySoul, Darky, Linali, Farfalla +20)
B. No (Brandish, Holt, GrySun +3)

A. Yes, SNSD HYPE!!
Who hasn't heard K-Pop before? You'd of had to lived under a rock to miss something like Gangnam Style or some of the recent hot jams from BTS (WHICH I WILL GET TO LATER BECAUSE THE LACK OF BTS HERE IS DISGUSTING)
Yes, I have listened to K-pop songs many times before. But I must admit that it's not my cup of tea. I like the dance performance of the adorable girls though. :hurr
Answer: A
I probably have heard some songs unintentionally somewhere on a video, stream or elsewhere, but never looked one up intentionally so no.
pretty sure I haven't.... Except I didn't know it was one... But doubtful
I am a former fan of K-pop. I used to be obsessed about it but now, not so much.
And it wasn't only Gangnam style, I swear :XD
Almost everyone has listened to K-pop : O Actually I was already close with Korean culture since elementary school. I watched Korean dramas a lot back then. And then the impact of Korean culture gradually became strong in Indonesia in 2011. I listened to Kpop songs a lot in the same year.


Section 1: Judging MVs
2.
Among the following NCT 127's MVs, which one do you think is at least better? (couldn't come up with better wordings cuz the respondents are non K-pop fans) Please do consider not only the songs but also the cinematography, instruments, genres, beat, etc
A. Fire Truck (Arjuna, Organizized, MarmaladeSky, BluePegasus, Farfalla +5)
B. Limitless (Gryffindor, Xadyu, syx, GrySun, Holt, Emperor Spriggan, Vici, Elusia, EmptySoul, Linali +10)
C. Cherry Bomb (Reebi, kira, SirSamuel016, Lady pompom, Totinona, Belserion, Brandish, Darky +8)

It sounds cool :s
Thought it was funny how they were acting all ghetto in Firetruck, then they’re all standing with water guns, ruining a girl’s sandcastle. #damnitfeelsgoodtobeagangsta The video for that one was the best (though I liked the song Limitless more) so I’ll go with A. Firetruck
First of all, is this new music? Because all of this screams 2010. I didn't know this was still in. :lmao

That said, I'm definitely going for Limitless, choreography was pretty much on point in all three videos, fucking loved it.
Cherry Bomb and Fire Truck are more into the genre than I would want, still dope songs.
Cherry Bomb 2nd, Fire Truck 3rd.
WUAT, you want me to listen to three freaking K-pop songs, Ahmad? What the hell is wrong with you?

Only... and only because it's you, I will watch/listen to the tracks for your sake. You are a precious dude after all. :3
The Firetruck song was okay I guess. The performance/show was nothing special in my opinion. And the K-pop guys just looked weird as fuck, is that normal?

I like Limitless a little bit better than Firetruck. The dudes don't look that weird, the song and performance appeals more to me. :nod Cherry bomb is an instant no. >.<"
Answer: B
Was a rather easy pick since I didn't really like A and C.
mostly because of the choreography I guess
10 participants picked Limitless. Me too.

3. Among the following Red Velvet's MVs, which one do you think is at least better? Please do consider not only the songs but also the cinematography, instruments, genres, beat, etc
A. Peek-A-Boo (Arjuna, Reebi, Gryffindor, kira, Xadyu, SirSamuel016, MarmaladeSky, syx, Vici, Belserion, Elusia +11)
B. Red Flavor (BluePegasus, Totinona, EmptySoul, Brandish, Darky, Linali +6)
C. Dumb Dumb (Organizized, Lady pompom, GrySun, Holt, Emperor Spriggan, Farfalla +6)

I’m just going with the names:D
Again, Peek-A-Boo is the song I like the most, but video-wise Dumb Dumb is the best so C. Dumb Dumb
Seeing as my Korean is very limited (to SNSD/BIGBANG lyrics), most of my opinion is going to the sound of.
So, yeah, Peek-a-Boo is definitely my favorite song. Didn't care much for the MV, but it was better than the trash that followed.

Dumb Dumb is a song that sounds fun, but will be irritating noise faster than I'd think.

Red Flavor is definitely the worst of the bunch, not only is the video horrible 90s Europop, but the song really didn't do much for me either.
A. Peek-A-Boo - That sacrificial rite had me immediatly
WTF, are you kidding me? Another set of three songs?

I love ya Ahmad, but don't push it! Let's see:
Oh my god, Peek-A-Boo is actually awesome. Love the track, love the girls, love the performance! Instant download! Arigatou Ahmad-kun! :blush

Red Flavor is meh. Dumb Dumb is okay, but doesn't come close to Peek-A-Boo!
Answer: A
Okay here I had a hard time picking between A and C, but finally settled on C. So it'd be C > A > B here.
Like the video concept best
11 picked Peek-A-Boo. It's a Halloween/autumn song, that's why the MV is rather creepy. Red Flavor is popular enough in South Korea, it's refreshing song since it's released in summer. Kpop has this comeback system and most groups follow the current season when they release their song, for example winter songs usually are mellow, emotional, sad etc

4. Among the following EXO's MVs, which one do you think is at least better? Please do consider not only the songs but also the cinematography, instruments, genres, beat, etc
A. Monster (Arjuna, Gryffindor, Xadyu, SirSamuel016, syx, GrySun, Emperor Spriggan, Belserion, Linali, Farfalla +10)
B. Overdose (BluePegasus, Totinona, Vici, Elusia, EmptySoul +5)
C. Call Me Baby (Reebi, kira, Organizized, MarmaladeSky, Lady pompom, Holt, Brandish, Darky +8)

A band I actually know of! :zomg

EXO is an amazing band and Monster is a phenomenal track! Not sure I saw this MV before, I saw another one, IIRC?
Anyway, I'm choosing Monster above the other two as well, Call Me Baby is really great, I'm definitely listening to that one a lot the upcoming weeks.Overdose is good stuff too.

Definitely in my field of what I love about pop. Again though, everything else is fine, I liked all of the MVs and their choreagraphy is on-point as usual.
AGAIN! ANOTHER SET OF THREE K-POP SONGS! AHMAD WHAT ARE YOU DOING????

Oh... Monster acutally is good enough to download, honestly. :nod I like the video of Monster more, but the song is average at best. Call me Baby is bad... like seriously bad. xD
Answer: A
A > B > C here I think, though I didn't like B or C much so the pick here was rather easy. And for B, the song starts 50 seconds or so after the video starts :oh I'll never understand how music videos work/are made.
Just prefer this one, not really based on anything...I kinda like vocals on Monster though
I wouldn't call this one "at least better", I really like it :D
EXO is a male group with non-human concept. The members are not human, they are aliens from an exoplanet and have various superpowers such as time control, fire, water, telekinesis, etc so that's why in Overdose and Monster they showcase their superpowers. They several times get captured by an organization that wants to investigate them. In Monster you can see police vs EXO. One member purposely puts poison into other members' dishes, calls the police, turns back the time, turns off the CCTVs, disguises as the police and drives the car in which the other members are, escaping together.

5. WJSN originally had 12 members and the concept of this group is zodiac - each member represents 12 zodiacs. Later, Yeonjung was added as 13th members and she represents Ophiucus. Yeonjung, who auditioned for Produce 101, a survival show that produced a group consisting of 11 members, made it to big 11 and promoted herself and got popular, even more popular than WJSN the group itself. Yeonjung is well-known for her strong, amazing vocal. This MV is about the 12 members welcoming the Ophiucus girl, Yeonjung, who falls from the sky.

Did you like the MV?
A. Yes, 5/5 (Arjuna, Gryffindor, MarmaladeSky, BluePegasus, Vici, Belserion, Elusia, Linali +8)
B. Yes, could have been better 4/5 (Organizized, GrySun, Holt, Totinona, EmptySoul, Darky +6)
C. Neutral 3/5 (Xadyu, SirSamuel016, syx, Lady pompom, Farfalla +5)
D. Disappointing 2/5 (Brandish +1)
E. Not my cup of tea (Reebi, kira, Emperor Spriggan +3)

Kind of neutral toward the video (nice concept, but nothing special). The song is the best one so far in this Sheep, though, so B. Yes, could have been better 4/5
Didn't really care for it, so, let's go for C. Neutral 3/5.
A. Yes, 5/5 Yess, I love mv's like this. Something different
The girls are cute, the video is charming, the track itself isn't bad. You can listen to it a couple of times but that's as far as it goes for me.
Music and visuals are okay I suppose, though the visuals are weird sometimes, hard to explain. I give it an "it's okay", which is higher than neutral I think.
C. Neutral 3/5 Just for that radar:XD
didn't want to be neutral, but don't think it was bad
I thought Mrs Reebi would like the MV, since I thought she liked Lucy and Sailor Moon. On the contrary, Organizized, who I thought likes classic, hardcore music maybe (?) said this song is the best one so far in this Sheep.

Section 2: Judging looks based on preference
6.
Who do you think is the most good looking?
A. NCT's Jaehyun (Gryffindor, syx, Vici, Linali, Farfalla +5)
B. NCT's Taeyong (GrySun, BluePegasus, Totinona, Emperor Spriggan, Belserion, Darky +6)
C. BTS's Jin (Reebi, kira, SirSamuel016, EmptySoul, Brandish +5)
D. Astro's Eunwoo (Arjuna, Organizized, Xadyu, MarmaladeSky, Lady pompom, Holt, Elusia +7)

Fine I’ll google
This is a tough one, the NCT guys could pretty much be the same guy, on? Just different make-up and angle. :lmao
Jin has a face I'd love to punch, but Eunwoo is defnitely my pick, is the kind of guy I'd go for, I think.
Is it me or do most K-pop guys have a punchable face like Ninehart? :lmao

Without going into detail, I'll choose NCT's Jaehyun.
Obligatory "They all look the same to me :kappa"
Was either this or B-NCT's Taeyong...again random preference
The answers are quite distributed evenly. Astro's Eunwoo is a rising idol indeed, popular for his visuals. While many say Taeyong is like an anime character. (I personally pick NCT's Jaehyun)

7. Who do you think is the most beautiful?
A. WJSN's Bona (Farfalla +1)
B. Red Velvet's Irene (MarmaladeSky, Holt, Totinona +3)
C. SNSD's Yoona (Arjuna, Gryffindor, Xadyu, GrySun, Lady pompom, Vici, Elusia, Linali +8)
D. TWICE's Tzuyu (Darky, EmptySoul +2)
E. WJSN's Cheng Xiao (SirSamuel016 +1)
F. Pristin's Kyulkyung (Reebi, Organizized, syx, BluePegasus, Emperor Spriggan, Belserion, Brandish +7)
G. Loona's Haseul (kira +1)

It’s definitely between B and F for me... Irene has the advantage of the red hair which I’m very partial to. However, it’s clearly dyed, which kind of ruins it. Both are very pretty but my answer is F. Kyulkyung who looks like the most natural beauty of the bunch.
Cheng Xiao looks too much like an ex of mine, which is bringing a lot of mixed feelings.
Seeing as you said Beautiful, I'd go for my love Yoona. :wub
B. Red Velvet's Irene Irene is one of the prettiest, no doubt about that!
I think Yoona looks better than the image implies. You linked to a weird image of hers in my opinion. I think I prefer Bona and Kyulkyung. Cheng Xiao seems like someone with whom you can fool around a lot, lel. :lmao Can't really decide between Bona and Kylkyung. I will go with Kyulkyung, because she looks cuter.
I think. My choice was between A, C and F, settled on C somehow.
Yoona preserves her status as the most beautiful idol in South Korea, who is from a legendary female group, SNSD. Being expert in acting, she has gained a lot of popularity. Surprisingly, Pristin's Kyulkyung, a newcomer Chinese idol, is second. Fun fact: Kyulkyung is @Battou's favorite. (I personally pick Irene, Yoona, and Kyulkyung)

8. NCT's Winwin or WJSN's Cheng Xiao, who do you think tumbles/flips the best?
Winwin: Arjuna, Reebi, Organizized, MarmaladeSky, Vici, EmptySoul, Brandish, Darky, Linali, Farfalla +10
Cheng Xiao: Gryffindor, Xadyu, SirSamuel016, syx, GrySun, Lady pompom, Holt, BluePegasus, Totinona, Emperor Spriggan, Belserion, Elusia +12
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻: kira +1

Winwin because the name wins
Neither were really that impressive, I thought. I guess I’ll say A. NCT’s Winwin though, since we actually got to see some different flips from him.
I'd say I'm not impressed by both, not at all even. Cheng Xiao is better at keeping her arch stable, which is kind of impressive. Winwin is more sloppy in that area. So I'll go for Cheng Xiao.
Cheng Xiao. Her flips are better considering they're mainly without hands which makes them even more impressive :hurr
Winwin! (it's in the name)
Cheng Xiao, because
That one confuses me a bit with the leg movement, so I suppose that means she does it better. :ninja
It's a bit less on her landing imo, but I rate it better since she mostly does it without hands hence tougher...also, leg stretching is an added bonus XD
girl power
They both are awesome tho :3
Both are from China and learned traditional Chinese dance since childhood. Chinese members tend to be the one that showcase something like tumbling/flipping, because most of them learned martial arts before debuting.


The winner is............


Congratulations to @Xadyu :confetti
​

Thanks for playing! I hope you enjoyed my Sheep :3

PS. PewDiePie likes Kpop too :XD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Sorry @syx it seems your comments got cut. Dunno why. I quoted them fully though :shock
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Congratulations @Xaydu

Nice Sheep Ahmad

5th place not bad
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Winning his first sheep? You remind me of myself @Xadyu :bishie Such a promising and aspiring individual. Congrats.

Are you enjoying all the notifications one gets after winning a sheep? :rolleyes:

Thanks for the sheep @DiMaria Yesta. Kpop is not my field, though some of the songs sounded nice, mostly the ones I picked I did like.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Newbies :awe


Well, I don't think I've ever performed so poorly in this game xD This sheep was hard as balls ç.ç


Tommy, will you traumatize us in this next sheep, old MR style? '-'
To be fair, Holt‘s comment on that question sums it up nicely. Probably listened to a song before but didn‘t know it was kpop. Like with gangnam style.
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
@DiMaria Yesta Really enjoyed this Sheep! And looking forward to a @Xadyu game, what fecked up questions can a mind like that conjure up?

Seeing as I went with my honest opinion this Sheep, I’m not surprised I didn’t do as well as usual. That never goes well for me. :lmao
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Fuck all of your expectations. Because I have no clue what to do. :lmao :emocat


I'll have the game ready before Thursday, I'll notify most people by then.
 
Top