Games The Sheep Game #121

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,111
Reaction score
12,876
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
A game from "FTB"

The game name is Sheep

How to play

1- Each participant will pm the host with their answers for the questions. You are not allowed to share your answers with anyone else.
2- Your objectives is parallel your answers with as many other players as possible, and get the highest score.
3- Try guessing the most popular answer.
4- There is no wrong answer.

Rules

1- The number of questions shouldn't exceed 12 questions and not less 8 questions.
2- "I don't know" will get 0 points. If you can't answer just use google or any search engine or simply put any answer.
3- The winner will host the next sheep.
4- In case we have 2 winners or more having the same points, The host will pick someone randomly as the winner or one of the winners would let the other do it.
5- If the winner didn't make the next sheep within 3 days the previous winner shall do it and if he didn't. Anyone can do it just to keep this game running.
6- Calculations and gathering answers is time consuming so the host has a whole week to do it. If he/she didn't post the answers and announce the winner after 7 days. The next sheep would be free to anyone to do it.

sheep #1



​

(1) -You are in a war, Which fighter you would like to be :
1- Archer.
2- Healer
3- Swordsman.


(2) -A famous inventor.

(3) -What is your favorite big cat ?

1-Lion
2-Tiger
3-Jaguar


(4) -What anime villain you would like to be.

(5) -Who wins ? Team Demacia vs Team Noxus, Which team you would choose to bet all your money on.


Upper limb is team Demacia..
Lower limb is team Noxus..


(6) -Which type of landscape do you like the most, Desert, forest, mountain, plain, ocean or arctic?

(7) -Do you care about lyrics in a song?

(8) -Pick a random number from (1~25)

(9) -What season suits you best?

(10) -How many holes do you have ?
SheepWinnerSecondLast

1​
lakhan220Brandishkira

2​
lakhan220Irina_mashiro_22, EmptySoul, OrganizizedYumaKuga

3​
Brandish, Ravenkira, Belserionlakhan220

4​
YumaKugaMiralicious akumakira

5​
Brandish lakhan220kira, Organizized

6​
kiraOrganizizedlakhan220

7​
AtomVici, EmptySoulBrandish

8​
EmptySoul, RavenOrganizizedBrandish

9​
RavenOrganizizedxi0

10​
OrganizizedYumaKugaxi0, EmptySoul

11​
RavenBrandyThemaxi0

12​
Yuma, xi0BrandyThemakira

13​
Yuma, KnightmareAtomBrandish

14​
Shinyarcanine45Knightmare of heaven 0kira

15​
BrandyThemaRavenxi0

16​
ViciBrandishkira

17​
Brandish, zimbardoKnightmare of heaven 0lakhan220

18​
DiMaria YestalakhanBrandish

19​
OrganizizedKnightmare of heaven 0, BattouBrandish

20​
A.ulqZimbDiMaria, Brandish

21​
DiMaria Yestaxi0Brandish

22​
OrganizizedBrandish, lakhan220kira

23​
EmptySoulVici kira

24​
BattouGrySunBrandish

25​
TSPandaOrganizizedkira, Brandish

26​
FarfallaEmptySoulkira

27​
BelserionGrySunA.ulq

28​
UstegiusTSPandaKnightmare of heaven 0

29​
RavenBrandishkira

30​
TSPandaEmptySoulTempus

31​
KatFarfallagoodboy_lawlett

32​
MonkeyD DragonKnightmare of heaven 0Brandish

33​
BelserionOrganizizedxi0

34​
GrySunFarfallaBrandish

35​
AtomDiMaria Yesta, OrganizizedFarfalla

36​
MonkeyD DragonBelserionlakhan220

37​
LinaliMonkeyD DragonBrandish

38​
EmptySoulUstegiusBrandish

39​
BelserionArjunaOrganizized

40​
FarfallaGrySunEmperor Spriggan

41​
DarkyGryffindorxi0

42​
rikiRavenPurity of Magi

43​
AtomLady pompom, LinaliRaven

44​
rikiEmptySoulBrandish

45​
BrandishLinaliBattou

46​
AtomEmperor Spriggankira

47​
Valhalla777, GrySunLady pompom, OrganizizedBrandish

48​
ZirconiumOrganizizedriki

49​
GrySun, LinaliGryffindorkira

50​
Linali, A.ulqZirconium, Emperor SprigganBrandish

51​
Irina_mashiro_22Organizized, RavenBrandish

52​
LambuSirSamuel016DiMaria Yesta

53​
LinaliZirconium `Emperor Spriggan

54​
OrganizizedrikiBrandish

55​
GrySunLambuPurity of Magi

56​
LambuArjunaDemonspeed

57​
---

58​
GrySunDiMaria Yesta Lady pompom

59​
XadyuBelserionBrandish

60​
ViciIrina Mashirosyx

61​
GrySun, LinaliVandred, Miralicious Akumasyx

62​
LinaliHoltLady pompom

63​
BelserionShobu_Yoruichixi0

64​
OrganizizedLady PompomBrandish

65​
LinaliSeraphxi0

66​
GrySunGryffindorBrandish

67​
EmptySoulLinaliBrandish

68​
LambuFarfalla, Battoukira

69​
Linali--

70​
GrySunArjunakira

71​
AsakoHoltBrandish

72​
XadyuLady pompom, LinaliBrandish

73​
Belserionsyxkira

74​
GrySunxi0Erinyes

75​
HoltEmperor SprigganJuviii

76​
syxGryffindorPurity of Magi

77​
GryffindorElusiaArjuna

78​
Copy PandaLambukira

79​
Purity of MagiVandred Erinyes




Sheep king/Queen coronation happen every #100 sheep game.. So whoever wins the sheep #100 will be the king or queen of the game until the next sheep coronation and will be added to the Hall of Fame.



Here is a thread to alert you to the start of new Sheep rounds
For anyone who plays this game: please follow this thread to receive warnings when new rounds are starting

Anyone making a round, please post a message to this thread when you do, so all prospective players will know to send a list (if you forget to do so, I will try to remember to do so for you).

This thread is currently just a test, to save on people having to go on mass tagging sprees - if the test is successful, we can keep on using it.
If the test fails (other than being extremely disappointed) then nothing will be lost and we can go back to ignoring it and tagging people like there's no tomorrow.
:verily
 
Last edited:

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke

Wait... but how?

I've sent completely random answers it's that the secret to claiming victory in this game


* Pulling out Atom * so... anyone wanna do it?


Please only post it after I've put the rest of this sheep in here to avoid confusion. #thankyouplease​
You can be sure of that.. I won't believe until I see results.

@Brandish isn't in the last place so something is not right:hmph
 
Last edited:

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
Full results still missing... guess I‘m not surprised. And I somehow got 0 points for the bonus question :XD
Congrats @Vici you tryhard :rolleyes:
Thrower... Reported :hmph
 

Linali

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2015
Messages
1,097
Reaction score
7,292
Gender
Female
Country
Poland
Hey, I guessed correctly more than once :zomg Does anyone make statistics for 7th places? Because I feel I'm getting close to the top lately :derp I wonder, what is the answer for 7th question, no one has that one right :?bunny
Thank you for this sheep, @Xadyu and congratulations @Vici! :confetti
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Hey guys, here's the ENTIRE COMPLETE POST :arf

First of all, the original questions, I won't post these with the answers/quotes etc, but I will clearly state which is what.

SHEEP GAME #60

BAA BAA STATISTICS!

Because what's more fun than numbers?

I did a little digging into this game, I got a lot of statistics out of it (which I will reveal after this game), mostly for the first post of the thread. Because numbers are fun! So is laughing at the biggest loser and bitching at the best winner!

Correct answers get an extra +2, otherwise points go according to the normal set rules.
Bonus question points totally depends on me. :3c​
  1. What member was the most active in participating in the Sheep Game?​
  2. What member is the biggest loser of the Sheep Game?​
  3. What member is the best winner of the Sheep Game?​
  4. What member is the actual best player of the Sheep Game?​
  5. Which member hosted the most games, and why is this person so good at it?​
  6. What member answered the most questions in the Sheep Game?​
  7. How many questions have been asked in total, in the Sheep Game?​
  8. How many members answered over a thousand questions?​
  9. What member has the best Win/Lose ratio (besides the one-time players)​
  10. What member has the best mean-score of the Sheep Game?​
  11. How many winning ties have there been in the Sheep Game?​
  12. How many solo wins have there been in the Sheep Game?​
  • Bonus Question: Did this satisfy you? Did this fulfill the hype surrounding it?​
BE SURE TO TAG EVERYONE YOU KNOW! OR DON'T KNOW.

GAME CLOSES SOMEWHERE ON SUNDAY 28TH, JAN.

​

Second, @GrySun pointed out he got 0 points with the bonus question, and while that is was correct on my part. I adjusted the final results, because he actually got 8 points. He send in his bonus answer after his original PM, and I missed that. Final results are adjusted, old results are also still up. Compare and bitch about it if you please.

[/quote]

NEW LIVE RESULTS
Gry suddenly went up :heh



QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS

Answer is given under the question, in green, and the right answers will be marked green too.
QUESTION 1: MOST ACTIVE MEMBER
ANSWER: BRANDISH (A TOTAL OF 57 GAMES, HOSTED OR PLAYED)
​
  • Raven (Lady Pompom, Holt, xi0, MLG Bradman, Farfalla, DiMaria (+ 6)
  • Syx (Sir Samuel (+ 1)
  • BRANDISH (BELSERION, LINALI, ORGANIZIZED (+3+2=+5)
  • Kira (Vici, EmptySoul, Irina Mashiro, Gryffindor (+4)
  • Organizized (Miralicous Akuma (+1)
  • Arjuna (Reebi (+1)
  • Xadyu (Emperor Spriggan, Monkey D, NeoChrome, Brandish (+4) NICE TRY GUYS :heh
  • GrySun (GrySun, Zirconium Arjuna, Vandred (+4)
  • Linali (Lambu, Syx (+1)
  • I DON'T KNOW :arf (Darky (+1)
  • Demonspeed (Shobu (+1)
  • Magi (Magi (+1)
1. Organzizzed ( Or however thats spelt. srsly wtf does this even mean :awe)
@Organizized , so you were pretty close :teehee

I'll just say me, GrySun. Reason being, haven't missed out on a Sheep ever since I first played a game. And hosted a bunch of times as well. Where's muh recognition at? :rolleyes:
No recognition for you. :nah

1. Somehow, GrySun and Linali come into my mind when I think about the most active sheep player. I'll go with Linali, since GrySun seems to be more active. :lmao

Answer: Linali
One of the many, many gifs.. :bored


I will bet my cash on Demonspeed, that guy has been here a very long time, got an interesting nick and doesn't feel very eager to participate in this shit, therefore is quiet about it, and it should fit the title of most active. Cause Conan would say: "looks are deceiving".
1. What member was the most active in participating in the Sheep Game?
@GrySun? I think he played a lot since early on.


QUESTION 2: BIGGEST LOSER
ANSWER: BRANDISH (A TOTAL OF 19 LOSSES)


​
  • BRANDISH (LADY POMPOM, SIR SAMUEL, BELSERION, VICI, XI0, GRYSUN, ZIRCONIUM, LINALI, ARJUNA, SHOBU, ORGANIZIZED (+11+2=+13)
  • Syx (Holt (+1)
  • Kira (EmptySoul, Miralicious Akuma, MLG Bradman, Irina Mashiro, Lambu, DiMaria, Gryffindor (+7)
  • xi0 (Farfalla (+1)
  • SirSamuel (Reebi (+1)
  • Xadyu (Emperor Spriggan, Monkey D, NeoChrome (+3) FUCK YOU GUYS :arf
  • Riki (Syx (+1)
  • I DON'T KNOW :arf (Darky (+1)
  • Organizized (Vandred (+1)
  • Magi (Magi (+1)
  • Vici (Brandish (+1)
I'd like to say gnut for not even playing the game. But I recall xi0 has the lowest points in a game ever, while the most last places are either Brandish or kira.

Actually, gonna go with Brandish after all. He had the opportunity to win with a huge million points landslide, an unprecedented thing, and he screwed it up.
2. Definitely going with riki. No way in hell she is the biggest loser.

Answer: riki
2. What member is the biggest loser of the Sheep Game?
Could be Brandish or kira, I vaguely remember their troll results. Smart guys, realizing that the goal is to top the bottom of the leaderboard here. :nerd

But with the amount of times he got second place (that I recall), I'd say @Organizized gets the title of biggest loser of the Sheep Game :verily
That's actually some good thinking. But.. yeah.. WRONG <_>

Mah boi Brandish xD He's so unique, above the masses, a star.
​
SirSamuel016, he always loses :p
​
QUESTION 3: BEST WINNER
ANSWER: RAVEN (WITH A TOTAL OF 5 WINS)

​
  • Vici (Lady Pompom (+1)​
  • Linali (Sir Samuel, Belserion, Vici, Lambu (+4)​
  • RAVEN (HOLT, LINALI (+2+2=+4)​
  • xi0 (xi0 (+1)​
  • Organizized (EmptySoul, Reebi, Irina Mashiro (+3)​
  • Farfalla (Miralicious Akuma (+1)​
  • Kira (MLG Bradman (+1)​
  • GrySun (Farfalla, GrySun, DiMaria, Arjuna, Gryffindor, Shobu (+6)​
  • Xadyu (Emperor Spriggan (+1) I THINK SO TOO BUDDY :hip​
  • Monkey D. Dragon (Monkey D, NeoChrome (+2)​
  • Riki (Zirconium (+1)​
  • Syx (Syx (+1)​
  • I DON'T KNOW :arf (Darky (+1)​
  • EmptySoul (Vandred (+1)​
  • Magi (Magi (+1)​
  • Brandish (Brandish, Organizized (+2)​
3. What member is the best winner of the Sheep Game?
GrySun

Me and Raven are tied, but I'm the most recent winner of us two so I should take this :nod
I got you one one less win tho' :verily
3. That should be me. I have like... 0 wins.
Answer: the absolute epic, badass, cute, down to earth, humble, awesome, super creepy syx

You mean who reached the highest score in a single game? I think I remember @EmptySoul reaching a very high score once, so I'll go with that.
I was aiming at most wins :nerd
What member is the best winner of the Sheep Game?
Grysun, that guy wins everything.


QUESTION 4: BEST PLAYER
ANSWER: XADYU (THIS NEEDS NO EXPLAINING :verily)

​
  • Riki (Lady Pompom (+1)​
  • Brandish (Sir Samuel, Vandred, Brandish (+3)​
  • Linali (Belserion, Miralicious Akuma, Farfalla, Zirconium (+4)​
  • Organizized (Vici, Linali, DiMaria, Organizized (+4)​
  • GrySun (Holt, Reebi, GrySun, Gryffindor (+4)​
  • xi0 (xi0 (+1)​
  • EmptySoul (EmptySoul (+1)​
  • Kira (MLG Bradman (+1)​
  • XADYU (EMPEROR SPRIGGAN, MONKEY D, NEOCHROME, LAMBU (+4+2=+6)​
  • The member who volunteers to host games and such (Irina Mashiro (+1)​
  • Atom (Syx (+1)​
  • I DON'T KNOW :arf (Darky (+1)​
  • Lambu (Arjuna (+1)​
  • Darky (Shobu (+1)​
  • Magi (Magi (+1)​

  1. EmptySoul :derp
4. the member who always volunteer to make the sheep every time a winner refuse to make the sheep..
What member is the actual best player of the Sheep Game? - Xadyu of course :heh


4. What a freaking silly question of you.


There is no better player than me. Most people only host a sheep to just receive my answers. Seriously, my name should take this with a 99 percentage. Why 99% you may ask? Because I'll be the only one who will name someone else, since I'm not aiming for the win, obviously. That's why I'll go with:
Answer: Atom
(Organizized, he really does always put effort)

@Brandish, for the reasons stated above. :nerd
It would be Darky, he needs some recognition at something.
Not if you look at how he played this game :teehee
Organizized - because I have the most second places and that’s the real goal, isn’t it? :derp
4. Brandish. Low strike/success rate but some good laughs to be had in his answers every now and again I guess.


QUESTION 5: MOSTESS HOSTESS
ANSWER: RAVEN & ORGANIZIZED (BOTH HOSTED 7 GAMES EACH)

​
  • Riki (Lady Pompom (+1)​
  • GrySun (Sir Samuel, Belserion, Vici, Farfalla, DiMaria, Arjuna (+6)​
  • RAVEN (HOLT, MIRALICIOUS AKUMA, IRINA MASHIRO, GRYSUN, LINALI, VANDRED, ORGANIZIZED (+7+2=+9)​
  • ORGANIZIZED (XI0, GRYFFINDOR (+2+2=+4)​
  • Linali (EmptySoul, MLG Bradman, Zirconium, Lambu (+4)​
  • Xadyu (Emperor Spriggan, Monkey D, NeoChrome) TECHNICALLY THE BEST, BUT THE QUESTION WAS MOST.​
  • I DON'T KNOW :arf (Reebi, Darky (+2)​
  • Vici (Syx (+1)​
  • Lambu (Shobu (+1)​
  • Magi (Magi (+1)​
  • Brandish (Brandish (+1)​
Raven (actually I think it was her or linali's name I saw pop up a lot at some point)
Linali,cause Creative

Grysun because there's never enough JoJo questions
which member hosted the most games, and why is this person so good at it? @Linali, and she's good at it because she is creative and has experience.
GrySun, cause people also give him their turns '-'

They have superpowers

5. Raven, because she started the game..
Raven, good at it because she created the game
Xadyu, because he is relate-able
Linali because she knows what the majority wants.
- Linali, cause she always chooses the general option :edu


5. Ezpz. Vici, because she is the best at not winning a sheep.

Answer: Vici



(GrySun I guess, the reason is... because he is just...good? :oh)​
@Raven, I think, since she started the thing and games were short and quick at the start. Not sure if you mean why said person is good at winning or something else, but in the first case, I guess... because she's good at predicting what the most popular answers will be? :wonder
5. Organizized and Raven
Lambu, he studies after passing school... he does it only for this game.
Brandish. Thought provoking and original
Raven..? Because she’s the one who started it?
5. Grysun. He's good at it because it's the work of his stand.
Riki (cause her sheeps are stories)

​
QUESTION 6: MOST QUESTIONS ANSWERED
ANSWER: KIRA (A STUNNING 562(!) QUESTIONS)

​
  • Raven (Lady Pompom, xi0, Farfalla, GrySun (+4)​
  • Syx (Sir Samuel (+1)​
  • GrySun (Belserion, Holt, Lambu, Vandred (+4)​
  • KIRA (VICI, EMPTYSOUL, MIRALICIOUS AKUMA, REEBI, IRINA MASHIRO, GRYFFINDOR, BRANDISH (+7+2=+9)​
  • Arjuna (MLG Bradman (+1)​
  • Xadyu (Emperor Spriggan, Monkey D, NeoChrome (+3)​
  • SirSamuel (Zirconium (+1)​
  • @Asako (Syx (+1)​
  • 572 (Linali (+1)​
  • I DON'T KNOW :arf (Darky (+1)​
  • EVERYONE :arf (DiMaria (+1)​
  • Lambu (Arjuna (+1)​
  • Farfalla (Shobu (+1)​
  • Magi (Magi +1)​
  • Brandish (Organizized (+1)​

6. EASY GOING. It has to be this Asako girl/guy.

Answer: Asako
This question is pretty shitty bruh, if you play the game is for all the people to play thoroughly... I'll go with Farfalla, cause she likes to waste her time doing boring things xDD

QUESTION 7: TOTAL # QUESTIONS ASKED
ANSWER: 592 (AS OF SHEEP GAME #59)

​
  • I DON'T KNOW :arf (Lady Pompom, Sir Samuel, Darky, Magi, Organizized (+5)​
  • ± 10.000 (Belserion (+1)​
  • 472+ (Vici, DiMaria (+2)​
  • ± 1.000 (Holt, Arjuna, Vandred (+3)​
  • 6942069 (xi0 (+1)​
  • ± 650 (EmptySoul (+1)​
  • ± 602 (Miralicious Akuma, Gryffindor (+2)​
  • ± 578 (MLG Bradman (+1)​
  • 590 (Farfalla, Irini Mashiro (+2) SOOOO CLOOOSE :gwah​
  • ± 6 (Reebi (+1)​
  • Xadyu (Emperor Spriggan (+1)​
  • 588 (GrySun (+1) SO CLOSE :gwah​
  • 620 (Monkey D, NeoChrome (+2)​
  • 650 (Zirconium (+1)​
  • 600 (Lambu (+1)​
  • 9001 (Syx (+1)​
  • 720 (Linali (+1)​
  • 805 (Shobu (+1)​
  • 55 (Brandish (+1)​

7- 472+ :P
About 1000 give or take (just rough estimate assuming slightly under 20 questions for each game)
7. well this is now #59, every sheep questions at least have 10-12 question but mostly some of the sheep have 10 question and just to be safe i will be going with 10. so 59x10=590, its approximately 590 more or less
588

Okay so there's 8-12 questions rule. In 59 games, barring there being more than 1 Darky sheep, the number of questions should be at 472 - 708, minus 2 because Darky is a rebel, and it should be anywhere between 470 - 706. Uhhh... 588 should be the average middleground, so I'll just go with this. Though there's probably more 12-question sheeps than 8 question sheeps, but I'll ignore that.
58 sheeps x 12 questions per sheep = 696 (some hosts posed less than 12 questions, so I go with around +/- 650 in total). I could have calculated it wrong though. :amuse


7. I'll trust Vegeta here:

Answer: 9001

7. None
It's 60th game, even if every game had 12 questions, then it's been 720 questions at most.
I think you got the questions mixed up :teehee


(more than 472 I am sure, assuming every sheep has minimum questions, which is 8. 59 x 8 = 472)

Exactly one thousand, six hundred and thirteen. Or was it one thousand, six hundred and fourteen...?
Counted this a 1k+ because both answers are that. :teehee

Obviously 805 questions.
7. A lot. (:kappa)
How many questions have been asked in total, in the Sheep Game? 12 :heh just kiddig, no idea.

QUESTION 8: # OF MEMBERS WHO ANSWERED >1K QUESTIONS
ANSWER: 0 (THERE HAVEN'T BEEN OVER !K QUESTIONS, SILLY)
​
  • 1 (Lady Pompom, Reebi (+2)​
  • 0 (SIR SAMUEL, VICI, MIRALICIOUS AKUMA, MLG BRADMAN, FARFALLA, IRINA MASHIRO, GRYSUN, MONKEY D, NEOCHROME, ZIRCONIUM, LAMBU, DIMARIA, GRYFFINDOR (+13+2=+15)​
  • 10 (Belserion, EmptySoul (+2)​
  • GrySun (Holt (+1)​
  • 69 (xi0 (+1)​
  • Xadyu (Emperor Spriggan (+1)​
  • 9001 (Syx (+1)​
  • Organizized (Linali (+1)​
  • I DON'T KNOW :arf (Darky, Magi (+2)​
  • 8 (Arjuna, (+1)​
  • 4 (Vandred (+1)​
  • Elusia (Shobu (+1)​
  • 22 (Brandish (+1)​
  • 7 (Organizized (+1)​
The people who didn't answer with numbers were counted separately, because that wasn't the question, you were wrong and you should feel bad. :nah


Grysun..(Actually I think none!!..I mean, I'm not even sure there has been that much questions, or anyone who steadily participated from the beginning
8.well according to my calculation its only been 590 so my answer is none, nothing.. (or i am now confuse or not whatever..)
^ Not sure, if I got this right but considering question no. 7, I would say none member so far?

8. I'll trust Vegeta here, again:

Answer: 9001
(None, 59 x 12 = 708 (assuming every sheep has maximum questions))

The die said four.
@Elusia only, she likes to question things and answer them herself, aside of those asked at the game.
  • 8. Dunno to lazy to guess
not as lots. 7 players

QUESTION 9: WIN/LOSS RATIO
ANSWER: GRYSUN & ATOM (BOTH 4:0 RATIO) :hip
​
  • Linali (Lady Pompom, Sir Samuel, Vici, Farfalla, Zirconium, Lambu, Vandred (+7)​
  • Raven (Belserion, EmptySoul, Linali (+3)​
  • GRYSUN (HOLT, ARJUNA, ORGANIZIZED (+3+2=+5)​
  • xi0 (xi0 (+1)​
  • Brandish (Miralicious Akuma, DiMaria (+2)​
  • Emperor Spriggan (MLG Bradman (+1)​
  • Farfalla (Reebi (+1)​
  • Xadyu (Emperor Spriggan (+1) ONE-TIME PLAYER, still a 1:0 RATIO :mono​
  • Kira (Irina Mashiro (+1)​
  • Lambu (GrySun, Gryffindor (+2)​
  • Monkey D. Dragon (Monkey D, NeoChrome (+2)​
  • @Evil3ye (Syx (+1)​
  • I DON'T KNOW :arf (Darky (+1)​
  • Organizized (Shobu (+1)​
  • Magi (Magi (+1)​
  • ATOM (BRANDISH (+1)​
Um....Raven
Xadyu (if you are a one time player, then I'll go with myself)
I'll go with Linali again :XD



9. I think it's Evil3ye, Xadyu. :teehee

Answer: Evil3ye

Organizized, he's always second place, the second is near the winning light, but still is covered by the loser shadow... he's the Yin-Yang-man.
  • 9. Obviously Magi
9. Linali.
I'm 90% sure Brandish has the worst :XD



QUESTION 10: MEAN-SCORE
ANSWER: RIKI :cheez (Mean-Score of 10.0)
I calculated this SCORE/QUESTIONS. Because I didn't know how else to do it.

​
  • Farfalla (Lady Pompom (+1)​
  • Belserion (Sir Samuel (+1)​
  • Brandish (Belserion, Shobu (+2)​
  • Linali (Vici, Miralicious Akume (+2)​
  • Monkey D. Dragon (Holt, Monkey D, NeoChrome (+3)​
  • Vici (xi0 (+1)​
  • Organizized (EmptySoul, GrySun, Gryffindor (+3)​
  • Kira (MLG Bradman, Irina Mashiro, Zirconium, Lambu (+4)​
  • xi0 (Farfalle (+1)​
  • DiMaria (Reebi (+1)​
  • Xadyu (Emperor Spriggan (+1)​
  • Reebi (Syx (+1)
    GrySun (Linali, DiMaria, Arjuna, Organizized (+1)
    ​
  • I DON'T KNOW :arf (+1)​
  • RIKI (VANDRED (+1+2=+3)​
  • Magi (Magi (+1)​
  • Raven (Brandish (+1)​
Vici is the meanest
What member has the best mean-score of the Sheep Game? Me, again



10. I think it's Reebi, Xadyu. :teehee

Answer: Reebi
What member has the best Win/Lose ratio (besides the one-time players) (Brandish I guess?)

10. What member has the best mean-score of the Sheep Game?
This is getting tough :vin I'll go with @riki.


QUESTION 11: TIE GAMES
ANSWER: 6 TIE GAMES TOTAL
We're still missing results from someone's game though. :heh

​
  • I DON'T KNOW :arf (Lady Pompom, Darky, Magi (+3)​
  • 1 (Sir Samuel (+1)​
  • 8 (Belserion, Farfalla, Lambu, Gryffindor (+4)​
  • 2 (Vici, Monkey D, NeoChrome, Brandish (+4)​
  • 15 (Holt, Irina Mashiro (+2)​
  • 7 (xi0, Vandred (+2)​
  • 18 (EmptySoul (+1)​
  • 10 (Miralicious Akuma, Arjuna (+2)​
  • 47 (MLG Bradman (+1)​
  • 12 (Reebi (+1)​
  • Xadyu (Emperor Spriggan (+1)​
  • 6 (GRYSUN (+1+2=+3)​
  • 9 (Zirconium (+1)​
  • 0 (Syx (+1)​
  • 5 (Linali, DiMaria (+2)​
  • 3 (Shobu (+1)​
  • 11 (Organizized (+1)​
wild guess: 9
8 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯


11. There has been more than one, so...

Answer: 0

​
(really not sure, I will just go with 5)​
What the fuck is a winning tie??? 3 bruh.

  • 11. Dunno to lazy to guess

  • QUESTION 12: SOLO WINS
    ANSWER: 52 SOLO WINS
    We're still missing results from someone's game though. :heh

    ​
    • I DON'T KNOW :arf (Lady Pompom, Darky, Magi (+3)​
    • 5 (Sir Samuel (+1)​
    • 50 (Belserion, Gryffindor (+2)​
    • 56 (Vici, Brandish, Organizized (+3)​
    • 43 (Holt (+1)​
    • 52 (XI0, GRYSUN, LAMBU (+3+2=+5)​
    • 41 (EmptySoul (+1)​
    • 48 (Miralicious Akuma, Zirconium (+2)​
    • 11 (MLG Bradman (+1)​
    • 51 (Farfalla, Vandred (+2)​
    • 234556667888888866544331 (Reebi (+1)​
    • Xadyu (Emperor Spriggan (+1)​
    • 44 (Irina Mashiro (+1)​
    • 59 (Monkey D, NeoChrome (+2)​
    • Pi (Syx (+1)​
    • 54 (Linali, DiMaria (+2)​
    • 100+ (Arjuna (+1)​
    • 802 (Shobu (+1)​
  • 234556667888888866544331
    12. whats left to 15 out of 59 sheep ..its maybe 44..
    52 (if I take that last one into account)

    12. Unfortunately, my browser couldn't manage to paste the first billion digits of pi. I tried several times, but my browser crashed again and again. That's why I have to go with this gif:

    Answer: 3.14seegif

    (54, as explained above, 59 - 5 = 54)​
    All the others, so fifty-one!
    802 BRUUUUH!
    • 12. Dunno to lazy to guess


    (BONUS) QUESTION 13: Did it fulfill the hype?
    ANSWER: Yes
    ​
    • Yes, it was the best thing ever! :zomg (Lady Pompom, Belserion, Vici, EmptySoul, MLG Bradman, Reebi, Irina Mashiro, Zirconium, Lambu, Linali, Linali, Darky, DiMaria, Arjuna, Vandred, Shobu, Brandish, Organizized (+18+2=+20)​
    • No. (Sir Samuel, Holt, xi0, Farfalla, Monkey D, NeoChrome, Syx, Grysun (+8)​
    • No Comment (Miralicious, Gryffindor, Magi (+3)​
    • Xadyu (Emperor Spriggan (+1)​
    • ​
    Nope (since I didn't have time to verify the stats, and probably even if I did, others won't)

    Well it's a unique sheep in its own way...I suppose it could be tough predicting other's answers in this case, since almost no one would actually check for its answer. Most probably randomized or went for some seemingly generic answers here

    13- Sure :hurr
    • Bonus Question: Did this satisfy you? Did this fulfill the hype surrounding it? - No.
    Yes,this is a very unique sheep,Great job:verily
    I spent the whole time confused and tempted to answer "Brandish" for all of them so yes lol.
    Great sheep! :zomg
    • Bonus Question: Did this satisfy you? Did this fulfill the hype surrounding it? I guess? (Yeah, it did)
    thanks for hosting!

    Most of these answers are random guesses, I don't play Sheep all that often. :XD
    • Bonus Question: Did this satisfy you? Did this fulfill the hype surrounding it? No '-' Thanks for leaving another mark in our memories though.
    :smugbunny :sweatbunny:?bunny:vbunny and this bunnies represent on how i feel... :gigglebunny
    I took this as a yes. :nod
    Oh I forgot to answer the bonus question.

    Hm not really, no. But hype is never fulfilled adequately anyway, so it fits.
    Not at all.
    Yep, that sheep made my day. ^^
    - This sheep was too hard man :lmao
    Thanks for the sheep!, its indeed atypical :gent


    Bonus question: No, I wanted a story-based sheep like riki's or GrySun's where I feel like the MC of an awesome anime/manga series.



    But you did well, way better than Atom or Darky if that matters. The best part of this sheep was that it was easy to win lose.



    Thank you again, Xadyu-san. :vbunny


    I think I ruled this sheep.



    syx
    Dejm, totally forgot about bonus question :sweat
    Bonus Question: Did this satisfy you? Did this fulfill the hype surrounding it?
    I was surprised by your sheep, but it was great fun, definitely something different and refreshing (and bringing memories), so my answer is yes x2. :D
    • Bonus Question: Did this satisfy you? Did this fulfill the hype surrounding it? (I had a feeling this is like trap questions. Something's waiting. Brought back memories though. Satisfaction = 6.5/10. Fulfillment = 5.5/10)​
    Thanks for the Sheep!​
    • Bonus Question: Did this satisfy you? Did this fulfill the hype surrounding it?
    Yeah


    It is Xadyu's Sheep after all.
    GOAT RECOGNIZES GOAT :hip fuck these sheeps :derp
    [*]
    Bonus Question: Did this satisfy you? Did this fulfill the hype surrounding it?
    Yes and absolutely not! :verily
    Bonus: Not sure.
    Thanks for the game! :)
    • Did this satisfy you? Did this fulfill the hype surrounding it?
    Yes bruh, everything you do satisfy me.
    Nah, there's no hype here, if you make a drawing, there's hype cause all your haters go to love you thanks to your artist side, which is quite awesome.

    But the sheep game is the betrayal psychological thriller game that challenges your mind to be other guy, and this game didn't go for that shit, so there's no hype here.
    • Answer on the bonus question: Wait... this sheep meant to satisfy and bring hype? =3=
    Bonus Question: Did this satisfy you? Did this fulfill the hype surrounding it? Partially.
    Bonus question: Yes, I like statistics and if I’d had the time I would have liked to play this one seriously, doing the research myself. Nonetheless, looking forward to both the results and the statistics when the game is over. :zomg
    Bonus Question: No. (:kappa)

    Thanks for a fun sheep Xadyu!
    Bonus Question: Did this satisfy you? Did this fulfill the hype surrounding it? Good sheep, I'm not good at statistics. :fail


  • ​
    Now we've got that out of the way, I'll present to you guys a bunch of the Top 10's of the statistics I put together. I'm still looking for a way to put everything online in a decent way, so hosts can keep it up-to-date themselves. If not, I might just check in every game, I guess.

    ​
  • :cookiehand :cookiehand :cookiehand :cookiehand :cookiehand :cookiehand :cookiehand :cookiehand :cookiehand :cookiehand​
  • With this shared, here comes the​
  • MOST IMPORTANT QUOTE OF THE GAME​
  • I guess no, but I bet a punishment set you don't even know the answers :kappa
    ​
  • @Vici , I give you, or whoever makes the next sheep the power to determine his punishment set. Might be a fun idea to build the sheep around that. :nod

    If not, we could always put a poll in the Win-thread. :3c​
  • THE BEST STRATEGY GOES TO
    [*]
    1.Xadyu
    2.Xadyu
    3.Xadyu
    4.Xadyu
    5.Xadyu
    6.Xadyu
    7.Xadyu
    8.Xadyu
    9.Xadyu
    10.Xadyu
    11.Xadyu
    12.Xadyu
    Nice try buddy. :lmao

    That's a fairly easy game :wowsoBOB

    What member was the most active in participating in the Sheep Game? I don't know
    What member is the biggest loser of the Sheep Game? I don't know
    What member is the best winner of the Sheep Game? I don't know
    What member is the actual best player of the Sheep Game? I don't know
    Which member hosted the most games, and why is this person so good at it? I don't know
    What member answered the most questions in the Sheep Game? I don't know
    How many questions have been asked in total, in the Sheep Game? I don't know
    How many members answered over a thousand questions? I don't know
    What member has the best Win/Lose ratio (besides the one-time players)? I don't know
    What member has the best mean-score of the Sheep Game? I don't know
    How many winning ties have there been in the Sheep Game? I don't know
    How many solo wins have there been in the Sheep Game? I don't know
    • Bonus Question: Did this satisfy you? Yes
    • Did this fulfill the hype surrounding it? I guess no, but I bet a punishment set you don't even know the answers :kappa
    Anyway , that was a quite surprising sheep you made us, so I will thank you :notamused
    Yo Xad~

    Okay your sheep is very easy to do. Gonna do this for dat 50 players legend if you will reach it, that is! LETS GO.

    Answers on your sheep questions:

    • 1. Magi
    • 2. Mago
    • 3. Magu
    • 4. Magosh
    • 5. MaguMago, because they are great!
    • 6. Magosh&Mago
    • 7. Dunno to lazy to guess
    • 8. Dunno to lazy to guess
    • 9. Obviously Magi
    • 10. Is this even a question? Magu of course.
    • 11. Dunno to lazy to guess
    • 12. Dunno to lazy to guess

    • Answer on the bonus question: Wait... this sheep meant to satisfy and bring hype? =3=


    Enjoy~ o/
    ​
  • ​
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Oh, and if you see something wrong or out of place. Kindly go fuck yourself and die. :nod​
--- Double Post Merged, ---
This game, and Darky's resultless game aren't incluced in the statistics by the way.

I'll add those from my game before @Vici 's game starts.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,685
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
QUESTION 4: BEST PLAYER
ANSWER: XADYU (THIS NEEDS NO EXPLAINING :verily)
:-_- this bs free points...
QUESTION 10: MEAN-SCORE
ANSWER: RIKI :cheez (Mean-Score of 10.0)
I calculated this SCORE/QUESTIONS. Because I didn't know how else to do it.

​




    • Farfalla (Lady Pompom (+1)​
BIA-CHI Ç_Ç WAT
*tries to add Bia to the dead-to-me list but fails at it in the d20 roll*
51 (Farfalla, Vandred (+2)
LOL BY 1!
And I only picked 51 'cause it's the name of a cachaça brand that has the "a good idea" slogan :lmao
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
LOL BY 1!
And I only picked 51 'cause it's the name of a cachaça brand that has the "a good idea" slogan :lmao
Guess that wasn't a good idea of you after all. :heh
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Oh, and if you see something wrong or out of place. Kindly go fuck yourself and die. :nod
:rolleyes:

First thing to notice, pretty sure I have as many wins as Reebi at 5. So everyone who picked me should get 2 extra points <_>
 
Top