Games The Sheep Game #121

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,111
Reaction score
12,877
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
A game from "FTB"

The game name is Sheep

How to play

1- Each participant will pm the host with their answers for the questions. You are not allowed to share your answers with anyone else.
2- Your objectives is parallel your answers with as many other players as possible, and get the highest score.
3- Try guessing the most popular answer.
4- There is no wrong answer.

Rules

1- The number of questions shouldn't exceed 12 questions and not less 8 questions.
2- "I don't know" will get 0 points. If you can't answer just use google or any search engine or simply put any answer.
3- The winner will host the next sheep.
4- In case we have 2 winners or more having the same points, The host will pick someone randomly as the winner or one of the winners would let the other do it.
5- If the winner didn't make the next sheep within 3 days the previous winner shall do it and if he didn't. Anyone can do it just to keep this game running.
6- Calculations and gathering answers is time consuming so the host has a whole week to do it. If he/she didn't post the answers and announce the winner after 7 days. The next sheep would be free to anyone to do it.

sheep #1



​

(1) -You are in a war, Which fighter you would like to be :
1- Archer.
2- Healer
3- Swordsman.


(2) -A famous inventor.

(3) -What is your favorite big cat ?

1-Lion
2-Tiger
3-Jaguar


(4) -What anime villain you would like to be.

(5) -Who wins ? Team Demacia vs Team Noxus, Which team you would choose to bet all your money on.


Upper limb is team Demacia..
Lower limb is team Noxus..


(6) -Which type of landscape do you like the most, Desert, forest, mountain, plain, ocean or arctic?

(7) -Do you care about lyrics in a song?

(8) -Pick a random number from (1~25)

(9) -What season suits you best?

(10) -How many holes do you have ?
SheepWinnerSecondLast

1​
lakhan220Brandishkira

2​
lakhan220Irina_mashiro_22, EmptySoul, OrganizizedYumaKuga

3​
Brandish, Ravenkira, Belserionlakhan220

4​
YumaKugaMiralicious akumakira

5​
Brandish lakhan220kira, Organizized

6​
kiraOrganizizedlakhan220

7​
AtomVici, EmptySoulBrandish

8​
EmptySoul, RavenOrganizizedBrandish

9​
RavenOrganizizedxi0

10​
OrganizizedYumaKugaxi0, EmptySoul

11​
RavenBrandyThemaxi0

12​
Yuma, xi0BrandyThemakira

13​
Yuma, KnightmareAtomBrandish

14​
Shinyarcanine45Knightmare of heaven 0kira

15​
BrandyThemaRavenxi0

16​
ViciBrandishkira

17​
Brandish, zimbardoKnightmare of heaven 0lakhan220

18​
DiMaria YestalakhanBrandish

19​
OrganizizedKnightmare of heaven 0, BattouBrandish

20​
A.ulqZimbDiMaria, Brandish

21​
DiMaria Yestaxi0Brandish

22​
OrganizizedBrandish, lakhan220kira

23​
EmptySoulVici kira

24​
BattouGrySunBrandish

25​
TSPandaOrganizizedkira, Brandish

26​
FarfallaEmptySoulkira

27​
BelserionGrySunA.ulq

28​
UstegiusTSPandaKnightmare of heaven 0

29​
RavenBrandishkira

30​
TSPandaEmptySoulTempus

31​
KatFarfallagoodboy_lawlett

32​
MonkeyD DragonKnightmare of heaven 0Brandish

33​
BelserionOrganizizedxi0

34​
GrySunFarfallaBrandish

35​
AtomDiMaria Yesta, OrganizizedFarfalla

36​
MonkeyD DragonBelserionlakhan220

37​
LinaliMonkeyD DragonBrandish

38​
EmptySoulUstegiusBrandish

39​
BelserionArjunaOrganizized

40​
FarfallaGrySunEmperor Spriggan

41​
DarkyGryffindorxi0

42​
rikiRavenPurity of Magi

43​
AtomLady pompom, LinaliRaven

44​
rikiEmptySoulBrandish

45​
BrandishLinaliBattou

46​
AtomEmperor Spriggankira

47​
Valhalla777, GrySunLady pompom, OrganizizedBrandish

48​
ZirconiumOrganizizedriki

49​
GrySun, LinaliGryffindorkira

50​
Linali, A.ulqZirconium, Emperor SprigganBrandish

51​
Irina_mashiro_22Organizized, RavenBrandish

52​
LambuSirSamuel016DiMaria Yesta

53​
LinaliZirconium `Emperor Spriggan

54​
OrganizizedrikiBrandish

55​
GrySunLambuPurity of Magi

56​
LambuArjunaDemonspeed

57​
---

58​
GrySunDiMaria Yesta Lady pompom

59​
XadyuBelserionBrandish

60​
ViciIrina Mashirosyx

61​
GrySun, LinaliVandred, Miralicious Akumasyx

62​
LinaliHoltLady pompom

63​
BelserionShobu_Yoruichixi0

64​
OrganizizedLady PompomBrandish

65​
LinaliSeraphxi0

66​
GrySunGryffindorBrandish

67​
EmptySoulLinaliBrandish

68​
LambuFarfalla, Battoukira

69​
Linali--

70​
GrySunArjunakira

71​
AsakoHoltBrandish

72​
XadyuLady pompom, LinaliBrandish

73​
Belserionsyxkira

74​
GrySunxi0Erinyes

75​
HoltEmperor SprigganJuviii

76​
syxGryffindorPurity of Magi

77​
GryffindorElusiaArjuna

78​
Copy PandaLambukira

79​
Purity of MagiVandred Erinyes




Sheep king/Queen coronation happen every #100 sheep game.. So whoever wins the sheep #100 will be the king or queen of the game until the next sheep coronation and will be added to the Hall of Fame.



Here is a thread to alert you to the start of new Sheep rounds
For anyone who plays this game: please follow this thread to receive warnings when new rounds are starting

Anyone making a round, please post a message to this thread when you do, so all prospective players will know to send a list (if you forget to do so, I will try to remember to do so for you).

This thread is currently just a test, to save on people having to go on mass tagging sprees - if the test is successful, we can keep on using it.
If the test fails (other than being extremely disappointed) then nothing will be lost and we can go back to ignoring it and tagging people like there's no tomorrow.
:verily
 
Last edited:

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
This sheep is so random :XD

I'll pm soon
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
I actually don't know what's more disappointing. The fact...
  • ...that I wasn't tagged in the initial post
  • ...that Vici seriously passed her duties as a host to another one
  • ...that I didn't have time to convince Vici to host the sheep
  • ...that you guys were unable to convince Vici to host the sheep
  • ...that I don't have time to play this sheep

I may even boycott the sheep game until Vici hosts one. Yes, I'm angry.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
If I recall correctly you got tagged somewhere along the line though. :hmm


















@syx
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I actually don't know what's more disappointing. The fact...
  • ...that I wasn't tagged in the initial post
  • ...that Vici seriously passed her duties as a host to another one
  • ...that I didn't have time to convince Vici to host the sheep
  • ...that you guys were unable to convince Vici to host the sheep
  • ...that I don't have time to play this sheep

I may even boycott the sheep game until Vici hosts one. Yes, I'm angry.
Is this something Ray would say?
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
I actually don't know what's more disappointing. The fact...
  • ...that I wasn't tagged in the initial post
  • ...that Vici seriously passed her duties as a host to another one
  • ...that I didn't have time to convince Vici to host the sheep
  • ...that you guys were unable to convince Vici to host the sheep
  • ...that I don't have time to play this sheep

I may even boycott the sheep game until Vici hosts one. Yes, I'm angry.
So basically you not going to play the sheep that you made me play cuz in the last one you randomized your answer by mentioning me.
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
When you expect people to take your side, because Vici is clearly at fault here, but she is too cool, so people jump at you instead...
Is this something Ray would say?
So basically you not going to play the sheep that you made me play cuz in the last one you randomized your answer by mentioning me.
How does Vici do this? How did I become the baddy here?



@Asako
you were a safe bet to receive the minimum points. :lmao But I'm quite surprised that you have found your way here, since I only posted a screenshot of your nick. I didn't tag you. :oh Still, it's nice to have you here. As a token of your gratitude, you can play this game in my stead as well.

:hi
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
When you expect people to take your side, because Vici is clearly at fault here, but she is too cool, so people jump at you instead...




How does Vici do this? How did I become the baddy here?



@Asako
you were a safe bet to receive the minimum points. :lmao But I'm quite surprised that you have found your way here, since I only posted a screenshot of your nick. I didn't tag you. :oh Still, it's nice to have you here. As a token of your gratitude, you can play this game in my stead as well.

:hi
It's clearly the power of @Vici's Stand. A power only people who have seen JoJo have. :rolleyes:
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
I actually don't know what's more disappointing. The fact...
  • ...that I wasn't tagged in the initial post
  • ...that Vici seriously passed her duties as a host to another one
  • ...that I didn't have time to convince Vici to host the sheep
  • ...that you guys were unable to convince Vici to host the sheep
  • ...that I don't have time to play this sheep

I may even boycott the sheep game until Vici hosts one. Yes, I'm angry.
Here let me help you cool down :blush



But this was me after I find out that I mess up and win..


But honestly, I simply wouldn't have time to make a sheep in the incoming week which is why I have passed it away..



It's clearly the power of @Vici's Stand. A power only people who have seen JoJo have. :rolleyes:
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
When you expect people to take your side, because Vici is clearly at fault here, but she is too cool, so people jump at you instead...




How does Vici do this? How did I become the baddy here?



@Asako
you were a safe bet to receive the minimum points. :lmao But I'm quite surprised that you have found your way here, since I only posted a screenshot of your nick. I didn't tag you. :oh Still, it's nice to have you here. As a token of your gratitude, you can play this game in my stead as well.

:hi
@Xadyu tagged me in the answer part of the question.
It's like they knew I could come here. :errr
And hell no you playing this with me.
You were the start of me coming here.:feelsgoodman
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
What's that supposed to mean? I really didn't tag her. I double-checked my pm.

It's clearly the power of @Vici's Stand. A power only people who have seen JoJo have. :rolleyes:
I neither have the mood nor the time to get triggered by this.



Here let me help you cool down :blush



But this was me after I find out that I mess up and win..


But honestly, I simply wouldn't have time to make a sheep in the incoming week which is why I have passed it away..



I'm not fully convinced, but thanks to the CAs, you have accumulated enough credit to get a pass from me.

@Xadyu tagged me in the answer part of the question.
It's like they knew I could come here. :errr
Ah, now I understand Xadyu's post. That damn bastard.

And hell no you playing this with me.
You were the start of me coming here.:feelsgoodman
Oh noooo, don't say such things which will make me play this sheep. u.u"

What have I done... >.<

@Xadyu
how much time do I have? :notrust
 
Top