Games The Sheep Game #121

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,110
Reaction score
12,875
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
A game from "FTB"

The game name is Sheep

How to play

1- Each participant will pm the host with their answers for the questions. You are not allowed to share your answers with anyone else.
2- Your objectives is parallel your answers with as many other players as possible, and get the highest score.
3- Try guessing the most popular answer.
4- There is no wrong answer.

Rules

1- The number of questions shouldn't exceed 12 questions and not less 8 questions.
2- "I don't know" will get 0 points. If you can't answer just use google or any search engine or simply put any answer.
3- The winner will host the next sheep.
4- In case we have 2 winners or more having the same points, The host will pick someone randomly as the winner or one of the winners would let the other do it.
5- If the winner didn't make the next sheep within 3 days the previous winner shall do it and if he didn't. Anyone can do it just to keep this game running.
6- Calculations and gathering answers is time consuming so the host has a whole week to do it. If he/she didn't post the answers and announce the winner after 7 days. The next sheep would be free to anyone to do it.

sheep #1



​

(1) -You are in a war, Which fighter you would like to be :
1- Archer.
2- Healer
3- Swordsman.


(2) -A famous inventor.

(3) -What is your favorite big cat ?

1-Lion
2-Tiger
3-Jaguar


(4) -What anime villain you would like to be.

(5) -Who wins ? Team Demacia vs Team Noxus, Which team you would choose to bet all your money on.


Upper limb is team Demacia..
Lower limb is team Noxus..


(6) -Which type of landscape do you like the most, Desert, forest, mountain, plain, ocean or arctic?

(7) -Do you care about lyrics in a song?

(8) -Pick a random number from (1~25)

(9) -What season suits you best?

(10) -How many holes do you have ?
SheepWinnerSecondLast

1​
lakhan220Brandishkira

2​
lakhan220Irina_mashiro_22, EmptySoul, OrganizizedYumaKuga

3​
Brandish, Ravenkira, Belserionlakhan220

4​
YumaKugaMiralicious akumakira

5​
Brandish lakhan220kira, Organizized

6​
kiraOrganizizedlakhan220

7​
AtomVici, EmptySoulBrandish

8​
EmptySoul, RavenOrganizizedBrandish

9​
RavenOrganizizedxi0

10​
OrganizizedYumaKugaxi0, EmptySoul

11​
RavenBrandyThemaxi0

12​
Yuma, xi0BrandyThemakira

13​
Yuma, KnightmareAtomBrandish

14​
Shinyarcanine45Knightmare of heaven 0kira

15​
BrandyThemaRavenxi0

16​
ViciBrandishkira

17​
Brandish, zimbardoKnightmare of heaven 0lakhan220

18​
DiMaria YestalakhanBrandish

19​
OrganizizedKnightmare of heaven 0, BattouBrandish

20​
A.ulqZimbDiMaria, Brandish

21​
DiMaria Yestaxi0Brandish

22​
OrganizizedBrandish, lakhan220kira

23​
EmptySoulVici kira

24​
BattouGrySunBrandish

25​
TSPandaOrganizizedkira, Brandish

26​
FarfallaEmptySoulkira

27​
BelserionGrySunA.ulq

28​
UstegiusTSPandaKnightmare of heaven 0

29​
RavenBrandishkira

30​
TSPandaEmptySoulTempus

31​
KatFarfallagoodboy_lawlett

32​
MonkeyD DragonKnightmare of heaven 0Brandish

33​
BelserionOrganizizedxi0

34​
GrySunFarfallaBrandish

35​
AtomDiMaria Yesta, OrganizizedFarfalla

36​
MonkeyD DragonBelserionlakhan220

37​
LinaliMonkeyD DragonBrandish

38​
EmptySoulUstegiusBrandish

39​
BelserionArjunaOrganizized

40​
FarfallaGrySunEmperor Spriggan

41​
DarkyGryffindorxi0

42​
rikiRavenPurity of Magi

43​
AtomLady pompom, LinaliRaven

44​
rikiEmptySoulBrandish

45​
BrandishLinaliBattou

46​
AtomEmperor Spriggankira

47​
Valhalla777, GrySunLady pompom, OrganizizedBrandish

48​
ZirconiumOrganizizedriki

49​
GrySun, LinaliGryffindorkira

50​
Linali, A.ulqZirconium, Emperor SprigganBrandish

51​
Irina_mashiro_22Organizized, RavenBrandish

52​
LambuSirSamuel016DiMaria Yesta

53​
LinaliZirconium `Emperor Spriggan

54​
OrganizizedrikiBrandish

55​
GrySunLambuPurity of Magi

56​
LambuArjunaDemonspeed

57​
---

58​
GrySunDiMaria Yesta Lady pompom

59​
XadyuBelserionBrandish

60​
ViciIrina Mashirosyx

61​
GrySun, LinaliVandred, Miralicious Akumasyx

62​
LinaliHoltLady pompom

63​
BelserionShobu_Yoruichixi0

64​
OrganizizedLady PompomBrandish

65​
LinaliSeraphxi0

66​
GrySunGryffindorBrandish

67​
EmptySoulLinaliBrandish

68​
LambuFarfalla, Battoukira

69​
Linali--

70​
GrySunArjunakira

71​
AsakoHoltBrandish

72​
XadyuLady pompom, LinaliBrandish

73​
Belserionsyxkira

74​
GrySunxi0Erinyes

75​
HoltEmperor SprigganJuviii

76​
syxGryffindorPurity of Magi

77​
GryffindorElusiaArjuna

78​
Copy PandaLambukira

79​
Purity of MagiVandred Erinyes




Sheep king/Queen coronation happen every #100 sheep game.. So whoever wins the sheep #100 will be the king or queen of the game until the next sheep coronation and will be added to the Hall of Fame.



Here is a thread to alert you to the start of new Sheep rounds
For anyone who plays this game: please follow this thread to receive warnings when new rounds are starting

Anyone making a round, please post a message to this thread when you do, so all prospective players will know to send a list (if you forget to do so, I will try to remember to do so for you).

This thread is currently just a test, to save on people having to go on mass tagging sprees - if the test is successful, we can keep on using it.
If the test fails (other than being extremely disappointed) then nothing will be lost and we can go back to ignoring it and tagging people like there's no tomorrow.
:verily
 
Last edited:

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,110
Reaction score
12,875
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
@Linali you're still around, Good thing, You're missing from FT section and not even following the EZ.

This sheep was amazing, I hoped that i checked this thread but i completely forgot about it's existence .:sad

I'm in next
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
We looking forward for it aren't we @Purity of Magi
I was already wondering about what I was being tagged for and what this meant until I saw the result of this sheep game:

2nd place with 60 points: @syx


And then this:

@syx it seems I have to pass the torch :awe
OH MA GUDNESS~!


Ans this once again shows why Bel-chan is one of the most wonderful beings that exist in the world or no, that exist in this universe that we all have to deal with! In the name of Purity of Magi, I bless your wonderful soul, may all wonderful things happen to you and that wonderful miracles and pureness will stay on your side. You have my bless! Accept this pure chocolate from me and enjoy with all the love within you my wonderful Bel-chan!



@syx We are all looking forward to your sheep and you definitely won't disappoint us, right? Ganbatte~! In Syx-kun we believe nipaah~!
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
I was already wondering about what I was being tagged for and what this meant until I saw the result of this sheep game:





And then this:



OH MA GUDNESS~!


Ans this once again shows why Bel-chan is one of the most wonderful beings that exist in the world or no, that exist in this universe that we all have to deal with! In the name of Purity of Magi, I bless your wonderful soul, may all wonderful things happen to you and that wonderful miracles and pureness will stay on your side. You have my bless! Accept this pure chocolate from me!



@syx We are all looking forward to your sheep and you definitely won't disappoint us, right? Ganbatte~! In Syx-kun we believe nipaah~!
That's abusive.

Reported.
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,950
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Okay guys,we had a small mistake n pojnt count, the results didn't change, but we forgot to add Crescent sorry Cres, I forgot, so the point count changed:
The results 2.0​

1. What is Gandalf thinking?

EVERYONE - x1

2. 2018 FIFA World Cup just ended. How many matches have you seen?
a) all of them (Lady pompom, Gryffindor, Vici, Belserion, GrySun, Holt, shinobi, Crescent) x8
b) only my team's matches (SirSamuel016, TSPanda, Seraph, syx) x4
c) only group stage
d) only knockout stage (Linali) x1
e) only final
f) none (Brandish, Shobu_Yoruichi, Kiki, Organizized, Xadyu) x5
g)
(kira) x1
h) all I could watch (Juviii) x1
syx said:
None of the options really apply to me. I saw most matches. But I won't use the extra option, since otherwise GrySun is going to scold me again because I "iNtEnTiOnAlLy LoSt" mimimimi.

Therefore, I choose option B. Most people definitely only watch their own team. Dunno if it applies to the participants of this sheep, but I don't want to over-analyze things.

3. You're driving a car, chasing a horse. A pig is running on your right, a helicopter is behind you. You, horse, pig and helicopter are moving with same speed. Where are you?
a) on the carousel in the lunapark (Linali, Juviii, Holt, Crescent) x4
b) on the movie set of the newest Hollywood production (shinobi) x1
c) in my bed (SirSamuel016) x1
d) in mental hospital (Gryffindor, Kiki, Seraph) x3
e) I'm in my car, chasing a horse with a pig on my right and a helicopter behind me. Why do you ask? (Lady pompom, Brandish, kira, Vici, Shobu_Yoruichi, TSPanda, Organizized, Xadyu, Belserion, GrySun, syx) x11
syx said:
Eh, lol? Whoever came up with such scenario is definitely ready for mental hospitalization. Who was it?

Linali?



Pompom?





Both of you then?



:fail

Oh yeah, I have to answer this one. :lmao I'm way too old for carousels, and the scene is ridiculous for a Hollywood production. Guess, it will be close between D and E. Those are the most funny options and the participants will most likely jump at those answers. I'll go with E.

4. An old powerful witch wants to share a bit of her power with you... but nothing's for free. In exchange for one special gift, you'll have to give something back. What would you choose?
a) immortality – in exchange you won't be able to feel, taste and smell anymore
b) an ability of controlling others like puppets – in exchange you'll have to spend the rest of your life in the empty room (kira, Shobu_Yoruichi, shinobi,Crescent) x4
c) the answers to absolutely every question – but it will make you completely emotionless for eternity (Linali, Gryffindor, Kiki, Xadyu, GrySun, Holt) x6
d) time travel and time control ability – every time you use your powers your life is shortened for one day (Lady pompom, Brandish, SirSamuel016, Vici, TSPanda, Organizized, Belserion, Juviii, Seraph, syx) x10
GrySun said:
Smell and taste aren't too big of a problem, but no feel? Are you even much alive without that? Controlling others is my preferred ability, but being stuck in an empty room for it? Controlling other's only good if you can get good things out of it for yourself, forfeiting my freedom and life for full control which just serves for entertainment doesn't sound good.

This leaves C and D as the best answers. Considering how much you could do with time travel by just using it once, paying 1 day is next to nothing. Use 1 day for lotto wins -> rich, after which you can already do a lot with just the money. While also having time travel for other times you'd need it.

Emotionless doesn't sound so bad. Basically a contractor from DTB. And the answer to absolutely every question sounds super abusable. How can I be immortal/travel through time/control others? I'd have answers for all of those, and this gives me everything. Even the question of how to regain my lost emotions.

Either C or D should be most people's pick, another 50%... Will go with C, others should also notice how broken "answers to every question" is.



syx said:
This one is very easy for me. (By the way, awesome question/options!). Immortality has never been tempting to me. I don't think I would like to live forever. Maybe staying young for several centuries might sound interesting, but thinking about living forever gives me goosebumps. And all this in exchange for three senses of mine? :pls I don't think that's a good deal.

The drawback of option B is hilarious, since it's basically not really a drawback in my case. :lmao I barely leave my home anyway.



So, I would actually just gain a very powerful ability. :kukuku So, I would actually just gain a very powerful ability. :teach), let Gallon do the grocery shopping, make people vote for my Waifu Wars nomination, and make Darky to host and finish the next sheep. Think about all the possibilities. :zomg



But... :pout I still have a lot of places to visit, a lot of stuff to do which I can't while bein trapped in a room. : /

Option C is no option for me. I don't need omniscience, and definitely not at the cost of my emotions.

Time travel and time control ability at the cost of 1 day/usage? That's... that's awesome! :zomg
I wouldn't even need to use it that many times, and there is very little chance that I would screw myself over. It's simple math:
  • Step 1: Time travel to the future :teach
  • Step 2: Find out your date of death :teach
  • Step 3: Enjoy your OP ability :teach

5. A stroke of bad luck happens, now you’ve lost your wallet, your bag with your cellphone in it, you’ve lost even your shoes and your jacket that you forgot somewhere you can’t remember, you also don’t have the keys of your house. What do you do?
a) Go to a public telephone but remember you don’t have coins to make a call, so you give up and end up asking to borrow a cellphone from some good soul. (Gryffindor, Seraph) x2
b) Walk some miles until you find the nearest house of your friends. (shinobi) x1
c) Go back to the places you’ve been to try recovering your belongings. (Lady pompom, Linali, Shobu_Yoruichi, Organizized, Juviii) x5
d) Wake up, because that would only happen in a dream. (Vici, Kiki, TSPanda, Xadyu, Belserion, GrySun, Holt, syx, Crescent) x9
e) I'm hungover right? Eat and drink something. (Brandish) x1
f) Break into my home and go from there to find stuff (SirSamuel016) x1
g) :dumpster (kira) x1
syx said:
I don't even know if my city still has public telephones. Those should be dead. :lmao People might not believe it, but I'm a sight for sore eyes, so I wouldn't have any problem to find shelter at my friends (or relatives) places. :blush



Eh... let's change the topic...:sweatdrop I won't go back to the places where I've been, because the correct answer is D! I can't remember ever losing my wallet, keys, shoes or whatever.

6. What is the best Pepo meme?
a) (SirSamuel016, Kiki, TSPanda, Belserion, GrySun, Holt) x6
b) (Organizized, Juviii, shinobi, Seraph, Crescent) x5
c) (Lady pompom, Linali, Shobu_Yoruichi, Xadyu, syx) x5
d) (Vici) x1
e)
(Brandish) x1
f)
(kira) x1
g)
(Gryffindor) x1
syx said:
Seriously guys... I seriously get triggered by this Pepo creature.



I don't even know where this thing is from, and I definitely don't wanna know. I despise and hate it more than Madara hates basically everything.

7. Who is the most beautiful princess?
a) Androssi (Brandish, Gryffindor, Kiki, Organizized, Belserion, GrySun, Juviii, Holt, Seraph, syx, Crescent) x11
b) Yuri (Lady pompom, Linali, Vici, shinobi) x4
c) Garam (SirSamuel016, Shobu_Yoruichi, Xadyu) x3
d) Maschenny (TSPanda) x1
e) Fiona (kira) x1


8. Drop your bets (and use your imagination), which option will be the most chosen among those?
a) Because it's the first. (Organizized) x1
b) Just because. (Linali, Gryffindor, Vici, Shobu_Yoruichi, Xadyu, Belserion, Juviii, syx, Crescent) x9
c) The third is a good option too. (Brandish, kira, shinobi, Seraph) x4
d) Because it looks like a smile when you make this : D (Lady pompom, SirSamuel016, Kiki, TSPanda, GrySun, Holt) x6

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

3rd place with 58 points: @GrySun
2nd place with 60 points: @syx
And the winner of #73 Sheep Game with 65 points is
@Belserion
Congratulations!!!
:confetti

​

Thanks again @Linali and Thanks for everyone that played, sorry for the incovenience.

1. Belserion......65
2. syx......60
3. GrySun......58
4. Vici......53
5. CrescentJinx 51
5. Holt........51
7. Lady pompom......50
8. Organizized......49
8. Xadyu......49
10. TSPanda.......48
11. Kiki......47
12. Juviii........46
13. Brandish......44
14. Shobu_Yoruichi........43
15. Gryffindor........41
16. Seraph........40
17. Linali........35 (:XD)
18. SirSamuel016........32
19. shinobi.......28
20. kira........24
where is my comment on the car thingy where I said I have scizophrenia :feelsbadman nah it's okay :blush :hug

Finally @syx's sheep :wtf :blai :zomg looking forward to it :nod

:kukuku
 

Linali

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2015
Messages
1,097
Reaction score
7,292
Gender
Female
Country
Poland
@Linali you're still around, Good thing, You're missing from FT section and not even following the EZ.

This sheep was amazing, I hoped that i checked this thread but i completely forgot about it's existence .:sad

I'm in next
Good to see you around too :D I'm not as active as I used to be tbh, the ending of FT disappointed me a lot, so I'm wary of the spin-off and new series is not my cup of tea either. But if you needed tl you can tag me, I'll try to help.

Too bad you didn't play this sheep, I hope to see you in the next game :hug
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell






> Sheep #74 – You wanted it <

1. Before making a telephone call, do you ever rehearse what you are going to say?

A: Always.

B: I do it sometimes, for example in case of an important call.

C: Ehww, hell no... who in the world has such low self-esteem, lol?

D: Life hack -> I'm actually recording what I'm going to say before and play it back.

E: I do it, but fail to say any sentence properly anyway...

F: No I don't... Where are my pills for fuck sake. :arf



2. All eyes on you! You took your little relative to a Baseball match, since she/he is a huge fan of said sports. During the match, a baseball comes flying towards your direction, approx. 1 meter to your right side. You don't need to be told twice to stand up and take your chance to become the best relative ever. You arm reaches out, your hand catches the ball, and then you realize that you literally snatched the ball away from a random kid who was right behind your arm, ready to catch the ball as well. On your left side, you see your little relative looking at you with glorifying eyes...

...while the random kid on your right side already began to tear up.

How do you handle the situation?

A: I give the ball to the random kid and hope my lil relative will understand (she/he won’t, deal with it).
B: Why should I care for that random kid? I was first, and I did it for my lil relative. I will however try to comfort he random kid.
C: LEL! The ball belongs to me and me alone!



3. Your house is burning and it can collapse at any second. Your children's/pets got out.

You go back in for one thing - what is it you risking your life for?



4. You are living at your married friends place for a couple of days, and they prepared the guestroom for you. You wake up in the morning of your last day and realize that you fucking wet your bed. How do you handle the situation on short notice, since you have to leave that place in 30 min to catch your flight?

A: I'm being honest and tell them what happened.

B: I blame it on their kid. Which means I have to admit that their kid sneaked up to my bed and slept with me.

C: I buy something with a strong smell (food?) and pretend to have spilled it all over the bed.
D: I leave everything as it is and hope they don't bring up the topic ever again. Maybe our friendship is even ruined, I don't care.



5. Would you rather :

A: Being an alcoholic.


B: Being addicted to nicotine.

C: Both.



6. You are invited to a friends gathering at one of your friends place. It is a very isolated place with no other facilities or such nearby. Obviously, the person you have the hots for is also present there. You are having a very fun time, but as mother nature dictates, you have to relieve yourself and go to the toilette. You leave the toilette after taking a huuggeeeeee shit. Shockingly, the person you have the hots for stands right before you, ready to use the toilette as well. What's your reaction?

A: I blame another person for the state of the toilette.

B: I kindly ask her/him to use the toilette later.

C: I accuse the person of being a creepy stalker, possibly ruining her/his life.

D: I do nothing. Worst day eva....

E: I ask the person to fuck me right now.




7. The Waifu Wars are almost over, and yet everyone feels like something is off... as if the legit female characters were missing. Worry not, for that we are here!

Who is the real best gurl?

A: Nina Einstein [Code Geass]

B: Misa Amane [Death Note]

C: Kosaki Onodera [Nisekoi]

D: Chi-Chi [Dragon Ball]

E: Yuuki Asuna



8. When shaking hands with others, do you ever ask yourself what the hands of the other person went through before touching yours?

A: Yes. And it disturbs me every fucking time...

B: Nothing my hands didn't do either...

C: My hands went through worse, lol...

D: No, but I'm doing now and having weird imaginations. Fuck you.


9. If a cat always lands on its feet, and toast always lands butter side down, what happens if you butter the top side of a toasted cat?



10. Imagine yourself at a stadium watching a match. Of course you are not alone there. We have prepared the MH member you have romantic feelings for right next to you. It's your first time being together for real and as chance would have it, you are suddenly seeing the both of you on the big ass stadium screen... yes... IT'S THE KISS CAM! You look up to your partner and notice that she/he is not aversed to go for it, but she/he certainly wouldn't make the first move. What do you do?

A: Ehhh, nothing. I give her/him the friendzone treatment.

B: I'll give her/him a kiss to the cheek

C: A kiss to the mouth it is.

D: I give her/him a french kiss which would put Tsuyu's skills with her tongue to shame.



11. Which is correct? Penguins flies or a penguin flies.



12. So, there is this boy/girl you absolutely love, but you know there is no way to get in a relationship with her/him on your own. But... you know - for certain! - that you could come together with her/him, if the BFF of that person - whom you find extremely unattractive in regards to appearance, personality, hygiene and behavior - puts in a good word for you. The only way of that happening is to become a couple with the BFF first, including dates, kisses, sex, and all different doki doki stuff you are into. And all of this for 2-3 months! Are you going to do it?

A: Yes...

B: No...



> Sheep will be open for: <

Answers to be send to Vici-san and my humble self!​
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,950
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Finally syx's sheep! :wtf is this your first time? :?bunny

RIP my potato wifi
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx
Top