Games The Sheep Game #121

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,110
Reaction score
12,876
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
A game from "FTB"

The game name is Sheep

How to play

1- Each participant will pm the host with their answers for the questions. You are not allowed to share your answers with anyone else.
2- Your objectives is parallel your answers with as many other players as possible, and get the highest score.
3- Try guessing the most popular answer.
4- There is no wrong answer.

Rules

1- The number of questions shouldn't exceed 12 questions and not less 8 questions.
2- "I don't know" will get 0 points. If you can't answer just use google or any search engine or simply put any answer.
3- The winner will host the next sheep.
4- In case we have 2 winners or more having the same points, The host will pick someone randomly as the winner or one of the winners would let the other do it.
5- If the winner didn't make the next sheep within 3 days the previous winner shall do it and if he didn't. Anyone can do it just to keep this game running.
6- Calculations and gathering answers is time consuming so the host has a whole week to do it. If he/she didn't post the answers and announce the winner after 7 days. The next sheep would be free to anyone to do it.

sheep #1



​

(1) -You are in a war, Which fighter you would like to be :
1- Archer.
2- Healer
3- Swordsman.


(2) -A famous inventor.

(3) -What is your favorite big cat ?

1-Lion
2-Tiger
3-Jaguar


(4) -What anime villain you would like to be.

(5) -Who wins ? Team Demacia vs Team Noxus, Which team you would choose to bet all your money on.


Upper limb is team Demacia..
Lower limb is team Noxus..


(6) -Which type of landscape do you like the most, Desert, forest, mountain, plain, ocean or arctic?

(7) -Do you care about lyrics in a song?

(8) -Pick a random number from (1~25)

(9) -What season suits you best?

(10) -How many holes do you have ?
SheepWinnerSecondLast

1​
lakhan220Brandishkira

2​
lakhan220Irina_mashiro_22, EmptySoul, OrganizizedYumaKuga

3​
Brandish, Ravenkira, Belserionlakhan220

4​
YumaKugaMiralicious akumakira

5​
Brandish lakhan220kira, Organizized

6​
kiraOrganizizedlakhan220

7​
AtomVici, EmptySoulBrandish

8​
EmptySoul, RavenOrganizizedBrandish

9​
RavenOrganizizedxi0

10​
OrganizizedYumaKugaxi0, EmptySoul

11​
RavenBrandyThemaxi0

12​
Yuma, xi0BrandyThemakira

13​
Yuma, KnightmareAtomBrandish

14​
Shinyarcanine45Knightmare of heaven 0kira

15​
BrandyThemaRavenxi0

16​
ViciBrandishkira

17​
Brandish, zimbardoKnightmare of heaven 0lakhan220

18​
DiMaria YestalakhanBrandish

19​
OrganizizedKnightmare of heaven 0, BattouBrandish

20​
A.ulqZimbDiMaria, Brandish

21​
DiMaria Yestaxi0Brandish

22​
OrganizizedBrandish, lakhan220kira

23​
EmptySoulVici kira

24​
BattouGrySunBrandish

25​
TSPandaOrganizizedkira, Brandish

26​
FarfallaEmptySoulkira

27​
BelserionGrySunA.ulq

28​
UstegiusTSPandaKnightmare of heaven 0

29​
RavenBrandishkira

30​
TSPandaEmptySoulTempus

31​
KatFarfallagoodboy_lawlett

32​
MonkeyD DragonKnightmare of heaven 0Brandish

33​
BelserionOrganizizedxi0

34​
GrySunFarfallaBrandish

35​
AtomDiMaria Yesta, OrganizizedFarfalla

36​
MonkeyD DragonBelserionlakhan220

37​
LinaliMonkeyD DragonBrandish

38​
EmptySoulUstegiusBrandish

39​
BelserionArjunaOrganizized

40​
FarfallaGrySunEmperor Spriggan

41​
DarkyGryffindorxi0

42​
rikiRavenPurity of Magi

43​
AtomLady pompom, LinaliRaven

44​
rikiEmptySoulBrandish

45​
BrandishLinaliBattou

46​
AtomEmperor Spriggankira

47​
Valhalla777, GrySunLady pompom, OrganizizedBrandish

48​
ZirconiumOrganizizedriki

49​
GrySun, LinaliGryffindorkira

50​
Linali, A.ulqZirconium, Emperor SprigganBrandish

51​
Irina_mashiro_22Organizized, RavenBrandish

52​
LambuSirSamuel016DiMaria Yesta

53​
LinaliZirconium `Emperor Spriggan

54​
OrganizizedrikiBrandish

55​
GrySunLambuPurity of Magi

56​
LambuArjunaDemonspeed

57​
---

58​
GrySunDiMaria Yesta Lady pompom

59​
XadyuBelserionBrandish

60​
ViciIrina Mashirosyx

61​
GrySun, LinaliVandred, Miralicious Akumasyx

62​
LinaliHoltLady pompom

63​
BelserionShobu_Yoruichixi0

64​
OrganizizedLady PompomBrandish

65​
LinaliSeraphxi0

66​
GrySunGryffindorBrandish

67​
EmptySoulLinaliBrandish

68​
LambuFarfalla, Battoukira

69​
Linali--

70​
GrySunArjunakira

71​
AsakoHoltBrandish

72​
XadyuLady pompom, LinaliBrandish

73​
Belserionsyxkira

74​
GrySunxi0Erinyes

75​
HoltEmperor SprigganJuviii

76​
syxGryffindorPurity of Magi

77​
GryffindorElusiaArjuna

78​
Copy PandaLambukira

79​
Purity of MagiVandred Erinyes




Sheep king/Queen coronation happen every #100 sheep game.. So whoever wins the sheep #100 will be the king or queen of the game until the next sheep coronation and will be added to the Hall of Fame.



Here is a thread to alert you to the start of new Sheep rounds
For anyone who plays this game: please follow this thread to receive warnings when new rounds are starting

Anyone making a round, please post a message to this thread when you do, so all prospective players will know to send a list (if you forget to do so, I will try to remember to do so for you).

This thread is currently just a test, to save on people having to go on mass tagging sprees - if the test is successful, we can keep on using it.
If the test fails (other than being extremely disappointed) then nothing will be lost and we can go back to ignoring it and tagging people like there's no tomorrow.
:verily
 
Last edited:

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
I’ll see if I can answer it real quick tomorrow. Forgot about this as well...
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
And here I didn‘t tag you because I thought you already sent :grumble Expectations are high with you Orgz :gent
Been too busy worrying over other affairs that I completely neglected the contests and games on here. Guess I’ll try to relax and have some more fun again now. :nod
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Been too busy worrying over other affairs that I completely neglected the contests and games on here. Guess I’ll try to relax and have some more fun again now. :nod
Now now, we can't have that. Always plan in at least a bit of playing some games, be it forum games or some others, to calm the mind :nerd
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
@GrySun thanks so much for the tag, I must say it was more required than you realize. Apparently @syx and @Vici seemed to have forgotten to tag me. It's not that they actually hate my guts or forgot I existed or anything, right? :lambirb

 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell


This looks like Vici tresspasing into the male's restroom to only look what Syx is doing xDD
This talented and naughty boi.
Shobu... :fail
Why am I even surprised?

Not in public my dear. I'm shy.


@GrySun thanks so much for the tag, I must say it was more required than you realize. Apparently @syx and @Vici seemed to have forgotten to tag me. It's not that they actually hate my guts or forgot I existed or anything, right? :lambirb

I only tagged people I want to see dead.:awe
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
@GrySun I will need a consultation with u when we will do a counting most likely :grumble ( not today I think )

And it's not because I want to spend more time with ya

 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
> SHEEP IS CLOSED, BITCHES <​

If @GrySun hadn't started to tag people, I could have posted the result post right here, right now. :teehee :lmao :fail

I'll pass the counting to @Atom and @Darky. J/K. Result post should be there on Sunday at the latest.

Thank you to all of you who participated in our sheep! :x3

We also thank everyone who didn't participate in this sheep! :lmao
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
@GrySun I will need a consultation with u when we will do a counting most likely :grumble ( not today I think )

And it's not because I want to spend more time with ya

„If Linali doesn‘t mind :fan“ - syx probably

Sure, I‘ll be there when you need me :nod
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
We also thank everyone who didn't participate in this sheep! :lmao
:lmao
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
  • Like
Reactions: syx

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Ugh, wow... Vici doesn't trust me to handle the counting of the extra answers, and instead jumps right on GrySun. Oh well...

You can include those results with the real bigger result post, if only so I see whose win I screwed up, maybe even mine :teehee
Too late know. :hmph
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
Ugh, wow... Vici doesn't trust me to handle the counting of the extra answers, and instead jumps right on GrySun. Oh well...
I trust you :lambirb

Vici jumping ships, totally in character :lambirb
Development:emobirb

My concern is connected to question number 3 ( I don't wanna later have any butt... )

Let's say you have items X and Y that people have returned for

A has returned for X
B has returned for Y
C has returned for X because he has Y there

Should C get 2 points in that matter and A & B one point ?:residentsleeper


Nice to see some people get the question 11 correctly ( Not u @Brandish ) :lambirb
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Well... Gary can save her then after @Linali throws her overboard.

 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
My concern is connected to question number 3 ( I don't wanna later have any butt... )

Let's say you have items X and Y that people have returned for

A has returned for X
B has returned for Y
C has returned for X because he has Y there

Should C get 2 points in that matter and A & B one point ?:residentsleeper

Nice to see some people get the question 11 correctly ( Not u @Brandish ) :lambirb
The free answer questions can get quite messy, sometimes some complain that two things are the same and should be counted as the same answer together, like someone once complained about „telekinesis“ and something else that isn‘t that to be the same thing :lambirb

It‘s basically up to the sheep host how you handle those.

In your example.. that’s false. One person can only give one answer, unless some special questions states everyone can pick two.
And you count answers. Meaning here, you either count „X because he has Y there“ s a unique answer (+1 unless someone else also says just that), or you count it together with the „X“ or „Y“ answers.
You could also ask the person to specify, but tbh to me it sounds simple, count it with the „X“.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Oh and, this question type takes longer to count than the „pick answer“ ones. Have fun :lambirb
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Ah wait, now I remember. It wasn‘t telekinesis, but „telepathy“ and „reading minds“ to be counted as the same.
 
Top