Games The Sheep Game #121

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,111
Reaction score
12,877
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
A game from "FTB"

The game name is Sheep

How to play

1- Each participant will pm the host with their answers for the questions. You are not allowed to share your answers with anyone else.
2- Your objectives is parallel your answers with as many other players as possible, and get the highest score.
3- Try guessing the most popular answer.
4- There is no wrong answer.

Rules

1- The number of questions shouldn't exceed 12 questions and not less 8 questions.
2- "I don't know" will get 0 points. If you can't answer just use google or any search engine or simply put any answer.
3- The winner will host the next sheep.
4- In case we have 2 winners or more having the same points, The host will pick someone randomly as the winner or one of the winners would let the other do it.
5- If the winner didn't make the next sheep within 3 days the previous winner shall do it and if he didn't. Anyone can do it just to keep this game running.
6- Calculations and gathering answers is time consuming so the host has a whole week to do it. If he/she didn't post the answers and announce the winner after 7 days. The next sheep would be free to anyone to do it.

sheep #1



​

(1) -You are in a war, Which fighter you would like to be :
1- Archer.
2- Healer
3- Swordsman.


(2) -A famous inventor.

(3) -What is your favorite big cat ?

1-Lion
2-Tiger
3-Jaguar


(4) -What anime villain you would like to be.

(5) -Who wins ? Team Demacia vs Team Noxus, Which team you would choose to bet all your money on.


Upper limb is team Demacia..
Lower limb is team Noxus..


(6) -Which type of landscape do you like the most, Desert, forest, mountain, plain, ocean or arctic?

(7) -Do you care about lyrics in a song?

(8) -Pick a random number from (1~25)

(9) -What season suits you best?

(10) -How many holes do you have ?
SheepWinnerSecondLast

1​
lakhan220Brandishkira

2​
lakhan220Irina_mashiro_22, EmptySoul, OrganizizedYumaKuga

3​
Brandish, Ravenkira, Belserionlakhan220

4​
YumaKugaMiralicious akumakira

5​
Brandish lakhan220kira, Organizized

6​
kiraOrganizizedlakhan220

7​
AtomVici, EmptySoulBrandish

8​
EmptySoul, RavenOrganizizedBrandish

9​
RavenOrganizizedxi0

10​
OrganizizedYumaKugaxi0, EmptySoul

11​
RavenBrandyThemaxi0

12​
Yuma, xi0BrandyThemakira

13​
Yuma, KnightmareAtomBrandish

14​
Shinyarcanine45Knightmare of heaven 0kira

15​
BrandyThemaRavenxi0

16​
ViciBrandishkira

17​
Brandish, zimbardoKnightmare of heaven 0lakhan220

18​
DiMaria YestalakhanBrandish

19​
OrganizizedKnightmare of heaven 0, BattouBrandish

20​
A.ulqZimbDiMaria, Brandish

21​
DiMaria Yestaxi0Brandish

22​
OrganizizedBrandish, lakhan220kira

23​
EmptySoulVici kira

24​
BattouGrySunBrandish

25​
TSPandaOrganizizedkira, Brandish

26​
FarfallaEmptySoulkira

27​
BelserionGrySunA.ulq

28​
UstegiusTSPandaKnightmare of heaven 0

29​
RavenBrandishkira

30​
TSPandaEmptySoulTempus

31​
KatFarfallagoodboy_lawlett

32​
MonkeyD DragonKnightmare of heaven 0Brandish

33​
BelserionOrganizizedxi0

34​
GrySunFarfallaBrandish

35​
AtomDiMaria Yesta, OrganizizedFarfalla

36​
MonkeyD DragonBelserionlakhan220

37​
LinaliMonkeyD DragonBrandish

38​
EmptySoulUstegiusBrandish

39​
BelserionArjunaOrganizized

40​
FarfallaGrySunEmperor Spriggan

41​
DarkyGryffindorxi0

42​
rikiRavenPurity of Magi

43​
AtomLady pompom, LinaliRaven

44​
rikiEmptySoulBrandish

45​
BrandishLinaliBattou

46​
AtomEmperor Spriggankira

47​
Valhalla777, GrySunLady pompom, OrganizizedBrandish

48​
ZirconiumOrganizizedriki

49​
GrySun, LinaliGryffindorkira

50​
Linali, A.ulqZirconium, Emperor SprigganBrandish

51​
Irina_mashiro_22Organizized, RavenBrandish

52​
LambuSirSamuel016DiMaria Yesta

53​
LinaliZirconium `Emperor Spriggan

54​
OrganizizedrikiBrandish

55​
GrySunLambuPurity of Magi

56​
LambuArjunaDemonspeed

57​
---

58​
GrySunDiMaria Yesta Lady pompom

59​
XadyuBelserionBrandish

60​
ViciIrina Mashirosyx

61​
GrySun, LinaliVandred, Miralicious Akumasyx

62​
LinaliHoltLady pompom

63​
BelserionShobu_Yoruichixi0

64​
OrganizizedLady PompomBrandish

65​
LinaliSeraphxi0

66​
GrySunGryffindorBrandish

67​
EmptySoulLinaliBrandish

68​
LambuFarfalla, Battoukira

69​
Linali--

70​
GrySunArjunakira

71​
AsakoHoltBrandish

72​
XadyuLady pompom, LinaliBrandish

73​
Belserionsyxkira

74​
GrySunxi0Erinyes

75​
HoltEmperor SprigganJuviii

76​
syxGryffindorPurity of Magi

77​
GryffindorElusiaArjuna

78​
Copy PandaLambukira

79​
Purity of MagiVandred Erinyes




Sheep king/Queen coronation happen every #100 sheep game.. So whoever wins the sheep #100 will be the king or queen of the game until the next sheep coronation and will be added to the Hall of Fame.



Here is a thread to alert you to the start of new Sheep rounds
For anyone who plays this game: please follow this thread to receive warnings when new rounds are starting

Anyone making a round, please post a message to this thread when you do, so all prospective players will know to send a list (if you forget to do so, I will try to remember to do so for you).

This thread is currently just a test, to save on people having to go on mass tagging sprees - if the test is successful, we can keep on using it.
If the test fails (other than being extremely disappointed) then nothing will be lost and we can go back to ignoring it and tagging people like there's no tomorrow.
:verily
 
Last edited:

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
> Sheep #77 Results <

Question 1:
1. We date back at... uhm... I actually don’t know anymore. I was probably in elementary school or in the beginning of the middle school. Syx was cute, syx was innocent, and most of all syx was full of joy of life.



My uncle – who lives in Turkey – once visited Germany for some business. Of course my parents received him with open arms and he stayed at our home. It wasn’t my favorite uncle, but still an uncle I loved nonetheless. I appreciated these days, since my parents would take their precious guest out to all kind of wonderful places around the city. Good old times I tell ya.

Every Saturday we would go to Walmart (it was called Wertkauf back then in Germany) to make the obligatory shopping for our home. And after the shopping was done, my father would always play the lottery. And my uncle was no different. He brought some Turkish lottery tickets, and wanted his relatives in Germany to choose the numbers which he would play when he returns to Turkey. He took me by his side, gave me a lottery ticket, and asked me to play six numbers. I did as I was told. I chose six numbers, six numbers which represented the age of random relatives. A couple of minutes later I received a German lottery ticket from my father. I asked my father if I can play the same numbers which I played in the Turkish lottery ticket. My father wanted to know what kind of numbers I played, to which I replied accordingly... fully expecting some praise for my genius and adorable idea.



My father: “Idiot! As if those numbers would match anything, play different numbers!”



I did as I was told and played different numbers in the German lottery ticket.

What was the outcome?

A: The random numbers I played in the German lottery ticket matched the Turkish lottery drawing. We missed an opportunity to win a 7-digit jackpot (converted to euros).

B: The numbers I played in the Turkish lottery ticket matched the German lottery drawing. We missed an opportunity to win a 7-digit jackpot (converted to euros).

C: The numbers I played in the Turkish lottery ticket actually matched the Turkish lottery drawing. My uncle won the 7-digit jackpot (converted to euros). He didn’t share a single cent with anyone. :sweatdrop

D: This story is complete bullshit.
Results:
A: The random numbers I played in the German lottery ticket matched the Turkish lottery drawing. We missed an opportunity to win a 7-digit jackpot (converted to euros).
-> Arjuna, Elusia, Juviii (3 P)

B: The numbers I played in the Turkish lottery ticket matched the German lottery drawing. We missed an opportunity to win a 7-digit jackpot (converted to euros).
-> Brandish, Gryffindor, Linali (3 P)

C: The numbers I played in the Turkish lottery ticket actually matched the Turkish lottery drawing. My uncle won the 7-digit jackpot (converted to euros). He didn’t share a single cent with anyone. :sweatdrop
-> Kiki, shinobi (2 P)

D: This story is complete bullshit.
-> GrySun, Holt, uberfayt (3 P)

Quotes:
1. D

For some reason I recall you mentioning somewhere sometime to me that you missed out on some lottery win in your life, but not sure if I‘m imagining things :hmm Still, would say this story is fake, if only because this happening is so unlikely.
D: This story is complete bullshit.

(Spent some time thinking about this one. The story doesn't seem like complete bullshit but I guess none of the other options are true XD)
1. C
because I know you are so lucky. You got holy hands
1. C "Syx was cute, syx was innocent, and most of all syx was full of joy of life." lmao :lmao Kawaii
As much as I like answer C, I'm gonna go with D on this one :rolleyes:.

Host Comment:
This actually happened and answer B is true. My parents and my uncle barely slept the whole week, my uncle literally smoked 24/7. But the worst part of this story is that it obviously made the news within our family and thus every single family member visited me and asked me to play the lottery. :fail


Question 2:
2. I’m at my late teens and found my interest towards clubs. Meeting up with friends...



Dancing like complete fools...



Hitting on cute girls...



What do you want more? So here is the deal. We always had to decide for a driver who obviously wasn’t allowed to drink any alcohol during that day. This time, it was decided that my best friend would be the driver. Now, let’s flashforward to the club. We had our usual fun, but at one point I realized that my best friend started to drink alcohol as well, because he came in contact with a hot girl there. We had a little dispute when I confronted him, but he didn’t care at all. So, I stopped taking any alcohol and was really pissed. After some time, we left the club. My best friend suggested that I should drive his car since I was the least drunk person in our group. I said that I won’t take the risk and drive, especially not his car and not while I’m still drunk as well. I just wanted to be the co-driver. We argued for more than 2 hours there and then I said “fuck it, I’ll drive then”. We went to the parking spot...

What happened next?

A: I bumped into an unmarked civilian police vehicle... driver license gone... :nomoar





B: We got pulled over by the police, and I obviously failed the alcohol test... driver license gone :nomoar



C: At the parking spot, we realized that our friend’s car got stolen. My reaction:



D: This story is bullshit.
Results:
A: I bumped into an unmarked civilian police vehicle... driver license gone... :nomoar
-> no one

B: We got pulled over by the police, and I obviously failed the alcohol test... driver license gone :nomoar
-> Elusia, Gryffindor, shinobi (3 P)

C: At the parking spot, we realized that our friend’s car got stolen.
-> Arjuna, GrySun, Juviii, uberfayt (4 P)

D: This story is bullshit.
-> Brandish, Holt, Kiki, Linali (4 P)

Quotes:
2. C

Doesn‘t sound like a fake story. :grumble But I also believe in your driving skills, for some reason. So C seems most likely.
D: This story is bullshit.

(None of the others seem like something that happened. But here you said bullshit while Q1 says complete bullshit. Psychologically, the implication is that it is more likely that this is a true story compared to Q1...but I still doubt. A & B seem unlikely, C, I'm not sure how likely it is. So will still go the bs route)
2. D
THIS STORY IS BULLSHIIIIITTT


I know you are muslim and dont drink alcohol. you also are the type who prefers being at home. syx clubbing? excuse me?
2. D This story is bullshit.
I believe you wouldn't do something as irresponsible as driving a car after drinking, syx :nah
C, cuz karma is a bitch.

Host Comment:
This story is bullshit. I’m pleasantly surprised that no one went for answer A. Seems like you all trust my driving skills, thanks a lot! : ) By the way, I would never drive while I’m drunk, especially not when I have passengers on board. Kudos to Linali who knows how syx ticks. :bobriki


Question 3:
3. We date back at... uhm... I - again - can’t exactly recall when it was. It might be when I was in my mid-teens? Anyway... I had a chance to visit my grandparents and uncles – who live in one big house in Turkey together – for several months alone without my parents. One of those uncles was my absolute favorite relative. You might ask why? Because he would treat me like a king. This uncle knew that I don’t like the traditional food of my relatives in Turkey. He knew that I would always force myself to eat the food which was prepared. This uncle would always – every day – secretly take me to some restaurant after every meal at our home.



He would take me and my friends almost every day to the amusement park.



He would let me drive a car in the football field.



At night we would sneak/climb out of the house, because there was a card game going on somewhere with the “big shots” of the town. And cute little syx was allowed to play some (fun) rounds with those big shots too.



Okay, enough glorifying. During that time, my uncle was betting on horse races. And since I looked up to him so much, I was doomed to get interested in horse races as well. Every morning, we would buy the training reports of the horses and analyze them for hours.



After the analyzing was done, we would decide on a couple of horses we would bet on. Obviously, we didn’t win shit. One day, we couldn’t agree on the horses to bet and started to argue with each other. My uncle didn’t agree on the horses I wanted to bet on and vice versa. It would have cost my uncle approx. 30 euros more to include the horses I proposed. After a long ass discussion, I decided to make my own bet, and with my own money. My uncle didn’t allow it at first, but he couldn’t endure stubborn syx any longer. So he allowed me to place a bet myself.

What was the outcome?

A: While driving to the betting office, my uncle decided to stop throwing money out of the window. Instead, we drove to the ice cream parlour to make peace. It later turns out that my uncle would have won 6 out of 6 races. We missed the chance to win a six-digit prize money (converted to euros).

B: My grandmother caught both of us with the betting slips in our hands. She teared the betting slips apart, threw them away and gave us a rough beating. It later turns out that I would have won 6 out of 6 races. We missed the chance to win a six-digit prize money (converted to euros).

C: Both of us placed our own bets and didn’t win anything. If we had paid the 30 euros and combined our bets, we would have won a six-digit prize money (converted to euros).

D: This story is bullshit.
Results:
A: While driving to the betting office, my uncle decided to stop throwing money out of the window. Instead, we drove to the ice cream parlour to make peace. It later turns out that my uncle would have won 6 out of 6 races. We missed the chance to win a six-digit prize money (converted to euros).
-> Linali, uberfayt (2 P)

B: My grandmother caught both of us with the betting slips in our hands. She teared the betting slips apart, threw them away and gave us a rough beating. It later turns out that I would have won 6 out of 6 races. We missed the chance to win a six-digit prize money (converted to euros).
-> Elusia (1 P)

C: Both of us placed our own bets and didn’t win anything. If we had paid the 30 euros and combined our bets, we would have won a six-digit prize money (converted to euros).
-> Gryffindor, GrySun, Holt, Juviii, shinobi (5 P)

D: This story is bullshit.
-> Arjuna, Brandish, Kiki (3 P)

Quotes:
3. C

Nobody would tear betting slips, and your uncle would‘ve killed you if the situation in A happened :lmao So due to how the story went with subborn syx, I believe C is the most likely, you split up and both lost.

Horse races huh. Interesting hobby, but such things were never quite for me. Dislike all luck games and gambling.
C: Both of us placed our own bets and didn’t win anything. If we had paid the 30 euros and combined our bets, we would have won a six-digit prize money (converted to euros).

(I pick this only because, it seems more likely. You both still lost, but maybe could have won together. Also, there has to be a limit on how much BS stories you come up with right? :derp )
3. D
if you don't like the foods, you will be like this


or


Host Comment:
Answer C is correct. God doesn’t want syx to win any jackpots. :lmao Brandish asked me if I was into betting games. The answer is no. I never played lottery myself, and the betting on horse races was only a thing during that vacation. Other than that, there was a time – during my studies – when I bet on football matches, but the money I spend was marginal at best. 10-15 Euros per year.


Question 4:
4. During my study, we decided with a couple of friends to watch a Champions League match in a sports bar. There was a sports bar in our city which had big tvs in every corner, delicious american food, and very comfortable seats. We ate...



...we drank...



...and watched an awesome match together...



When there was the half-time break, most of my friends went to the toilette. A cute girl appeared in front of me and told me that she found me very interesting. She asked me if there is a chance that I could give her my phone number. I was totally perplexed since not only she was very attractive, I was never approached by a girl before. The reaction of my friends present at the table:



Anyway, I wanted to see how she ticks and the clown I am, I told her that I already have a girlfriend and she probably wouldn’t like the fact that I exchange numbers with a random girl who approached me in a sports bar. I was curious if she would respect it and let go or if she would make a first step to mess up an existing relationship, in which I would feel very uncomfortable.

What was the outcome?

A: She told me that my girlfriend doesn’t need to know anything, just like her boyfriend. :oh



B: She told me that she respects that and even apologized. I instantly thought this is the girl I want to marry. :zomg I told her this was all a lie and some kind of test. She replied that this was an asshole move and showed me her cold shoulder...




C: Same as B, but she found my idea hilarious. :lmao We exchanged numbers and were together... well... for some time, but still a precious part of my life!



D: This story is bullshit.
Results:
A: She told me that my girlfriend doesn’t need to know anything, just like her boyfriend. :oh
-> Arjuna, Linali (2 P)

B: She told me that she respects that and even apologized. I instantly thought this is the girl I want to marry. :zomg I told her this was all a lie and some kind of test. She replied that this was an asshole move and showed me her cold shoulder...
-> GrySun, Kiki, uberfayt (3 P)

C: Same as B, but she found my idea hilarious. :lmao We exchanged numbers and were together... well... for some time, but still a precious part of my life!
-> Brandish, Elusia, Gryffindor, Holt, Juviii, shinobi (6 P)

D: This story is bullshit.
-> no one

Quotes:
4. c. Because this is the happier ending for syx.
4) C-Idea was funny.
You left out the most important detail tho…..what CL game was this :feelsgoodman
4. B

Would‘ve gone with C, but the way it‘s written it feels like this is what really happened. So many nice Aomine gifs :hee
C: Same as B, but she found my idea hilarious. :lmao [...]

(If she noticed you and found you interesting, possibly she wouldn't get too upset by that and probably find it funny instead XD. Probably the first real story XD)
4. B
because I like seeing syx big bro suffer!
4. A She told me that my girlfriend doesn’t need to know anything, just like her boyfriend.
I can't really explain it, but I totally fell in love with that answer :lmao
Let's give this story a good ending shall we...is what I would like to say, buut: B it is :feelsbadman.

Host Comment:
This story is fake. Fun fact: Not a single one of you answered correctly. :kukuku


Question 5:
5. We are in Turkey, and I must be in my mid-late teens. This time our whole town started to play Jareed. What is Jareed you might ask?

Wikipedia said:
Jereed (also jerreed, jerid, or jerrid; Turkish: Cirit) is a traditional Turkish equestrian team sport played outdoors on horseback in which the objective is to score points by throwing a blunt wooden javelin at opposing team's horsemen. Played by Turkic peoples in Central Asia as the essential sporting and ceremonial game, it was brought to Anatolia during the westward migration in the beginning of the 11th century.
The hype was real, and every family suddenly bought a horse to play this game. Some richer families were also able to buy racehorses who were sorted out of professional horse racing. My uncle possessed several of those racehorses. One of them was pure white, a real beauty! Syx loved that one. Syx would feed that one. Syx would prepare that one for the games. Syx would keep company with him for hours in the stable.

That horse was the fastest in the town. But he was extremely hard to control. Only a handful of experienced horsemen could handle him. Even less were willing to ride him at all. But it didn’t matter, I already made up my mind. I wanted to ride that uncontrollable beast. But my uncle wouldn’t allow me. It was way too dangerous. Not to mention that my father was there too, and he was against it as well. But I didn’t care for the opinion/decision of the others.



I tried to persuade my relatives over and over again. And finally, I succeded. A long Jareed match on the fields ended. One of my uncles proposed that I could ride that white beast since he was out of breath anyway after the match. My father agreed as well and readied the video function of his camera. I didn’t need to be told twice, so I jumped on the horse instantly. The previous horseman was still holding and guiding the horse while giving me some instructions. But I didn’t want to hear any instructions. I asked him to let go off his hand. The previous horseman did as he was told.

What happend?

A: That damn horse rised up, syx fell down, broke his arm, and everyone else bursted in laughter.



B: To everyone’s surprise, I was able to elegantly ride the beast most experienced horsemen were afraid of. Because syx is awesome that is.



C: That damn horse instantly started to sprint and literally kidnapped me. I wasn’t able to stop the horse, but the horse at least let me steer him. So, I directed the horse along the field roads while the rest of the people immediately got into their cars and tried to catch up and rescue me.



My father was obviously scared as hell and put his camera in his pocket. Of course he didn’t think about stopping the video. So, the microphone recorded everything what they said while catching up to me. My father: “IT’S ALL YOUR (uncle) FAULT! DRIVE! DRIVE!” Random guy: “Syx better not jump off the horse at such a speed.” My father: “Oh my god, if that happens...” Uncle: “Calm down, syx isn’t that stupid...” My father: “The horse must be tired as hell, it should stop soon... right... right?” Uncle: “This thing isn’t going to stop...” Random guy: “Let’s hope they don’t end up crashing somewhere.” My father: “Don’t say such thing!” Uncle: “On the bright side, syx probably won’t want to ride a racehorse ever again.”

TLDR: The horse stopped after a good amount of time, right before we reached the asphalt ground. I was of course scared as shit, but played it cool when I met the others. Syx: “What’s with this commotion guys? All this because of me? Lel, you guys are so cute.”



Inner syx:



D: This story is bullshit.
Results:
A: That damn horse rised up, syx fell down, broke his arm, and everyone else bursted in laughter.
-> no one

B: To everyone’s surprise, I was able to elegantly ride the beast most experienced horsemen were afraid of. Because syx is awesome that is.
-> Arjuna, Brandish, shinobi (3 P)

C: That damn horse instantly started to sprint and literally kidnapped me. [...]
-> Elusia, Gryffindor, GrySun, Holt, Kiki, Linali, uberfayt (7 P)

D: This story is bullshit.
-> Juviii (1 P)

Quotes:
5. b. It's the shonen ending we want. This game though, you throw spears at each other?? Reminds me of that game in Rambo 3, where they throw a goat into a goal.
5. C

No way would you write so much for a fake story :lmao If you did then I‘ll be i pressed at the fakeout, but think this should be the real one. Also doesn‘t sound farfetched or unlikely.
C: That damn horse instantly started to sprint and literally kidnapped me.

(Haha, I'm seeing a pattern here. Horses and bets...these are either favorites of yours or there are some true stories in here. Not too sure but I think this one is true too. A lot of time spent investing in the story, so either this will catch most as being true or you just let your fantasy run really wild. I suppose this will be the majority option though XD)
5. C
I think, C. Longer story, so sounds believable. Also, it's so "syx" :lmao
5. C That damn horse instantly started to sprint and literally kidnapped me. I wasn’t able to stop the horse, but the horse at least let me steer him. So, I directed the horse along the field roads while the rest of the people immediately got into their cars and tried to catch up and rescue me.
No offence, but it sounds like something that could happen to you :fan
5. B ofc I believe in you :x3 :kappa

Host Comment:
Answer C is true. And I don’t regret anything, because it was such an amazing experience. :zomg


Question 6:
6. After I successfully completed my study, I had to look for a job like everyone else. Difficult times I tell you, because it was almost impossible to find a job to my preferences when it came to salary, location and area field. And with no prior professional experience, it seemed like my degree wasn’t worth anything. By the way, during this time I was driving a vehicle with diesel engine. So, I had this job interview hours and hours away from my home. The job interview didn’t go well. I knew this was a lost cause. If you want to have an impression on how weird the job interview was, here are some examples showing how the atmosphere felt like:







But the interview was not the problem on that day. I had to tank up my vehicle so I hit the next gas station. I was already extremely annoyed since I had many interviews before and got rejected each time, plus I was stressed, I was tired, and I questioned myself. Everything seemed to go wrong in my life. I took the diesel fuel pump, tanked up my vehicle, paid, and went back to my car. On the way back to my car I asked myself „why did you tank gasoline/petrol in your diesel engined car? Just what the actual fuck?“. Don’t ask me why I thought I tanked gasoline/petrol... even today I can’t explain it to myself. I had a complete blackout. I seriously thought I tanked the wrong fuel. I died inside...



I called my uncle for help. He informed his friend who was in possession of a tow truck and car work shop. It took them over 2 hours to reach my location. Thank god his only concern was to comfort me, no bashing, no teasing. :nomoar



What happend on our way back to the car work shop?

A: My uncle took a look at the bill and revealed that the bill says that I tanked the right (diesel) fuel.



I guess I don’t have to say that this is still a story my family takes pleasure to talk about everywhere... anytime. :nomoar

B: I took a look at the bill and realized that I tanked up diesel, the right fuel. :oh Up to this day, I haven’t told anyone about this.



C: Same as B, but I openly said „Seems like I tanked the right fuel after all, haha“.



No one said a single word after that... ^^“

D: This story is bullshit.
Results:
A: My uncle took a look at the bill and revealed that the bill says that I tanked the right (diesel) fuel. I guess I don’t have to say that this is still a story my family takes pleasure to talk about everywhere... anytime. :nomoar
-> Gryffindor, GrySun, Holt, Juviii, Kiki, Linali (6 P)

B: I took a look at the bill and realized that I tanked up diesel, the right fuel. :oh Up to this day, I haven’t told anyone about this.
-> shinobi, uberfayt (2 P)

C: Same as B, but I openly said „Seems like I tanked the right fuel after all, haha“. No one said a single word after that... ^^“
-> Elusia (1 P)

D: This story is bullshit.
-> Arjuna, Brandish (2 P)

Quotes:
6. A

Idk, but think that it‘s something you‘d never have noticed on your own, unless you managed to calm yourself down a lot. Seems more likely for another person to see yout tanked correctly after all.
A: My uncle took a look at the bill and revealed that the bill says that I tanked the right (diesel) fuel.

(Story doesn't seem like bs. But you had a crappy time apparently, so probably you didn't check the bill at all. Though I suppose it's also possible you could have checked it absent-mindedly. But if this story is true that automatically means Q2 was bs since you drove here initially :lmao sounds like a more believable story though)
6. A
everyone in your family be like
6. A My uncle took a look at the bill and revealed that the bill says that I tanked the right (diesel) fuel. I guess I don’t have to say that this is still a story my family takes pleasure to talk about everywhere... anytime. :nomoar
Last sentence bought me. Everyone has embarassing family stories like this. Everyone :oh
6. B Nice interview btw!! :verily

Host Comment:
Seriously guys, how can you even think that I would tank the wrong fuel? :lmao This story is obviously fake.


Question 7:
7. Another vacation story in Turkey. We visited a calm and quite beach location with a couple of other families and friends. I was in my early teens I guess, and mostly hanged around with my closest friend whom I’ll call Luffy in this story. : ) We became acquainted with another boy around our age, whom I’ll call Sanji. So, this Sanji was quite a good swimmer. I was no slouch either. Luffy on the other hand was not only the youngest one, swimming was also not really his strong point for whatever reason. Sanji and myself argued who might be the best, the fastest, and most fearless swimmer. There was only one way to find out: a race to the little boat – which was floating a good distance off – and back to the beach. Luffy wanted to join the race too, but we advised him against it. But Luffy was too stubborn, too proud. He would never sit back and watch us duke it out. After some discussion, we let him join us. The race started and Sanji was leading while I tried my best to keep up with him. Luffy on the other hand had no chance at all. Sanji reached the boat first, but made no attempt to swim back. I understood why... we either completely underestimated the distance to the boat or we failed to balance our stamina/pace, hence the way to the boat exhausted the hell out of everyone. Shortly after Sanji, I was able to reach the boat as well. We took a break there and waited for Luffy who arrived way later. Sanji was declared the winner of this round. After we regained some of our stamina, we started the race back to the beach.

What happened?

A: This time it was me who was leading. Sanji was close second while Luffy was dead last by a good distance. Suddenly, Luffy started to shout that he can’t do it anymore and that he needs our help. I looked back and it didn’t seem to me that Luffy had any trouble. So, I shouted back that I’m not going to get fooled by him, and continued swimming to the beach. But there was this uncomfortable feeling which made me look back again... one second I only saw the hair of Luffy on the surface, and the other second his head got up reaching for some air before going down again. I obviously realized that things got ugly and rushed towards him. Sanji followed me after he realized what was going on. Thank god he did, because even though Luffy was younger than the two of us, he had a way better/bigger build. I’m not sure if I would have been able to save him on my own. At least, he could keep his calm and didn’t panic when we picked him up and brought him back to the beach.

Yes, we saved his life. Yes, syx is awesome.



After we reached the beach and felt ground on our feet, I had to – because I am the ass I am – burst into laughter.



Luffy got offended and went to the bungalow. Up to this point, I can’t remember him thanking us for saving his life. :lmao But we are still best friends today. : )

B: It’s answer A, but the roles of Luffy and syx are reversed. It was you, syx, who struggled with swimming and got saved.



C: It’s answer A, but you, syx, had no part in the race and was just a bystander, because – CONFESSION TIME – you couldn’t swim back then.



D: This story is bullshit.
Results:
A: [...]Yes, we saved his life. Yes, syx is awesome.
-> Arjuna, Elusia, Gryffindor, GrySun, Juviii, Linali, uberfayt (7 P)

B: It’s answer A, but the roles of Luffy and syx are reversed. It was you, syx, who struggled with swimming and got saved.
-> Holt (1 P)

C: It’s answer A, but you, syx, had no part in the race and was just a bystander, because – CONFESSION TIME – you couldn’t swim back then.
-> Brandish, Kiki, shinobi (3 P)

D: This story is bullshit.
-> no one

Quotes:
7. A

Doubt there was a point in time syx couldn‘t swim. So A would be the correct rendition of the story.
B: It’s answer A, but the roles of Luffy and syx are reversed. It was you, syx, who struggled with swimming and got saved.

(Also a very realistic story with more relatable options. If options B & C had been very different, I would have gone for A. I mean, the response is clearly invested in- more than a random answer. Though I suppose that itself could be a red herring to throw one off. I go for B because it I just have this feeling you struggled, but decided not to put exactly that as the first option so the impact of that is less. Also possibly the most popular option since it takes a swipe at you XD)
7. A [...] Yes, we saved his life. Yes, syx is awesome.
Super-syx to the rescue!
:teehee
7. C Sanji and Luffy are your childhood friends? :zomg

Host Comment:
This happened for real and A is the correct answer. And what the hell Holt, Brandish, Kiki and shinobi. How can you go with B or C? :nah I’m actually a very decent swimmer, I was taught so very early on in my life. :teach Props to GrySun’s comment “Doubt there was a point in time syx couldn‘t swim”. : )


Question 8:
8. It’s summer, it’s vacation time, it’s Tenerife! Seriously guys, that’s one wonderful spot! Anyway, let’s move on with the story. I must have been in my mid teens, and my parents somehow decided to not visit Turkey for once. After a couple of days, I heard about a popular place featuring big waves. Of course I had to go to that place, since I bought this cool bodyboard I wanted to try out. Not much persuasion was needed, and so we headed to said place. Expectations were met, the waves were really huge, and you could see a lot of people surfing. I put on the leash of my bodyboard and headed to the sea.

What happened?

A: I wanted to be one of the cool surfing guys and thus tried to surf on my bodyboard. :lmao You guys don’t want to know how terrible I was doing. Suddenly, I collided with a beautiful, blond, short-haired Spanish girl who was surfing there. It was horrible, you have no idea how ashamed I felt. I just wanted to leave that place.



But the girl... the girl just laughed her ass off. She tried to talk with me with her broken English. I might not have understood the words coming out of her mouth, but I got what she meant. She wanted to teach me the basics of surfing on her own board. She wasn’t interested in the sunnyboys around who looked like professional surfers in my eyes. No... she was interested in clumsy syx. Or maybe, she just pitied me, who knows. Anyway, I literally fell in love (or let’s say, I thought it was love) with her. I didn’t make any progress on the surfboard, but I made the girl – Luciana :blush – laugh non-stop.



At the end of the day, we exchanged our MSN addresses and are still in contact with each other, even though not as much as before. Unfortunately, nothing serious developed between us, much to my regret to tell truth. :sweatdrop

B: I was close to die by drowning. One of the waves got the better of me, and threw me over my bodyboard. It was impossible for me to reach the surface. One big wave after another pushed my board down/away, and the leash attached to my underarm dragged me with it. I had to fight both the force of the waves itself and the force of the leash while holding my breath. At one point I couldn’t tell where was up and down anymore. I stopped struggling and just concentrated to hold my breath. It’s one thing to hold your breath for almost over 90 seconds while doing nothing at all, but it’s an entirely different matter under such extreme circumstances. Only a couple seconds were left before I would give in. But then I felt an impact on my head. Yeah, it was sand... it was the shore... I was washed up on the beach, thankfully. I had to call it a day with a fucking big swollen arm. : (



Better than death by drowning I suppose... You heard right, you guys almost lost syx...

C: There was this freaking woman who wanted to drive a jetski. Apparently, it was her first time and she had serious trouble – especially with the huge waves going on – to make headway. Bit by bit, she was closing to the people who were swimming and surfing. Her friends shouted that she shouldn’t be afraid and just accelerate. She did as she was told, but that damn bitch couldn’t handle the jetski and hit syx. Thank god she used the brakes when she realized she was about to fuck up. But yes, I fucking lost consciousness after the impact. :lmao



This isn’t even the bad part. The bad part is that a guy reached out to me, and brought me back to the shore. And yes... he fucking performed a mouth-to-mouth resuscitation on me... ò.ó”





D: This story is bullshit.
Results:
A: [...] Suddenly, I collided with a beautiful, blond, short-haired Spanish girl who was surfing there. [...] At the end of the day, we exchanged our MSN addresses and are still in contact with each other [...]
-> Arjuna, Elusia, Gryffindor, Holt, Kiki (5 P)

B: I was close to die by drowning. [...] I had to call it a day with a fucking big swollen arm. : (
-> Linali, shinobi, uberfayt (3 P)

C: There was this freaking woman who wanted to drive a jetski. [...] but that damn bitch couldn’t handle the jetski and hit syx. [...] I fucking lost consciousness after the impact. :lmao This isn’t even the bad part. The bad part is that a guy reached out to me, and brought me back to the shore. And yes... he fucking performed a mouth-to-mouth resuscitation on me... ò.ó”
-> Brandish, Juviii (2 P)

D: This story is bullshit.
-> GrySun (1 P)

Quotes:
8. D

Idk why, but with how vastly different all 3 stories are it feels like you made them all up.
A: I wanted to be one of the cool surfing guys and thus tried to surf on my bodyboard. (I see another pattern...water huh?. Anyway, response is rather descriptive and sounds believable as well. But so do the other options. But I will settle on this I guess and hope it's not a complete bs story :lmao)
8. A
okay this time I want to be lenient with you :blush
8. B I was close to die by drowning.[...]
Sorry, but again sounds like something, that could happen to you :whistle

Host Comment:
B is the correct answer here. Yeah... the most uneventful option. And no, there was never a Luciana in my life. :lmao


Question 9:
9. I’m in the 5th or 6th grade. The cool group of our class – which I obviously was part of :hmph – went to an open air swimming pool. We had perfect temperature and a nice chilling spot in the meadow, we swam, we played with water pistols, an almost perfect day. After we all got tired a little bit, we all lay down in our chilling spot, talking this and that. Suddenly, one of my friends took out a cigarette pack, much to our surprise because at that point no one was a smoker (or at least they didn’t smoke openly), and asked us to give it a try. One after another took a cigarette until my friend pointed the cigarette pack towards me.

What happened?

A: Unknown to me, my uncle visited the open air swimming pool as well. From his perspective, it looked as if I was asking for a cigarette. I never saw him... I just heard a big loud „slap“ and my whole head was spinning. :nomoar He humiliated me (and himself by the way) in front of everyone without even asking me what is going on. :nah



B: Similiar to A, but it was a cousin who saw me. He didn’t confronted me at all and instantly told my father about it. By the way, I didn’t take any cigarette. Well, the rest is rather simple. I went home and got bitchslapped by my father. :pout



C: I told them that I won’t smoke. Of course I was labeled a killjoy, since everyone else took a cigarette. They told me if I don't smoke with them, they will exclude me from their group. Prideful as I am, I told them – between the lines – that they can go fuck themselves, packed my things and made a sugoi exit.



After I took the first step outside the open air swimming pool, I cried... the whole day... :pout



D: This story is bullshit.
Results:
A: Unknown to me, my uncle visited the open air swimming pool as well. From his perspective, it looked as if I was asking for a cigarette. I never saw him... I just heard a big loud „slap“ and my whole head was spinning. :nomoar He humiliated me (and himself by the way) in front of everyone without even asking me what is going on. :nah
-> Arjuna, Brandish, Juviii (3 P)

B: Similiar to A, but it was a cousin who saw me. He didn’t confronted me at all and instantly told my father about it. By the way, I didn’t take any cigarette. Well, the rest is rather simple. I went home and got bitchslapped by my father. :pout
-> GrySun (1 P)

C: [...] Prideful as I am, I told them – between the lines – that they can go fuck themselves, packed my things and made a sugoi exit. After I took the first step outside the open air swimming pool, I cried... the whole day... :pout
-> Elusia, Gryffindor, Kiki, Linali, shinobi, uberfayt (6 P)

D: This story is bullshit.
-> Holt (1 P)

Quotes:
9) C-Sugoi exit
I picked this one cause its boss, but then I realized there was still more to the answer choice after the Akashi gif :pout . Still sticking with it :catshrug
9. B

Sounds much more fitting for you to get slapped for it back home :lmao
D: This story is bullshit. (I will go for this one being bs although it easily could have been true. Maybe something close to this happened but not really sure tbh)
9. C
I believe in you, big bro :blush
9. C I told them that I won’t smoke. Of course I was labeled a killjoy, since everyone else took a cigarette. They told me if I don't smoke with them, they will exclude me from their group. Prideful as I am, I told them – between the lines – that they can go fuck themselves, packed my things and made a sugoi exit.
Remember... I BELIEVE IN YOU :pwnge

Host Comment:
Answer C is the truth. A beautiful day which turned into a nightmare for me. : ) On the bright side, the day after they all apologized. Well, no surprise there, because who can actually live without syx?


Question 10:
10. How many of the first nine stories were true?

A: None

B: One

C: Three

D: Six

E: All of them
Results:
A: None
-> Arjuna, Linali (2 P)

B: One
-> Kiki (1 P)

C: Three
-> no one

D: Six
-> Brandish, Elusia, GrySun, Holt, Juviii, uberfayt (6 P)

E: All of them
-> Gryffindor, shinobi (2 P)

Quotes:
10. D

Six because syx? :lmao Though I only thought 2 were fake, but there was no option for 7. :hmm
D: Six (Well the stories I gave a separate answer other than "complete bs" is exactly 6- and this without modifying any answers other than first I gave. That can't be a coincidence right :zomg)
10-D cause Syx :teehee
10. A None
I believe in you, but not that much :p

Host Comment:
Six stories were true (1, 3, 5, 7, 8, 9).
Another funny note: a couple of you guys referred to syx=six=Answer D, which is hilarious I think, because that was not done intentionally. As a matter of fact, the nickname “syx” has no meaning (for me). When I came up with that nick, I just wanted to have a short and kinda cool looking nickname. For me, it has no relation to “six”. :lmao Actually, back in the days when I played CounterStrike, people used to call me “saix”. But around MH, people go with “six”. Not that it bothers me or anything, I just think the difference is very interesting. : )
And what the hell, Linali... :fail


> Sheep #77 Winner & Scoreboard <


@Gryffindor!!!!
CONGRATULATIONS!

I will also tag @GrySun, @Linali, @Kiki and @Brandish to scare the hell out of them. : )

Some other nice notes:
  • Linali and Gryffindor answered 5 out of the 6 true stories correct. :zomg
  • On the other side, Brandish and Arjuna were the ones who answered the least true stories correct, 2 out of 6. :nomoar
  • Linali is also the one who answered the most questions right, 6 out of 10. :bobriki
  • Arjuna only answered 2 questions right, making it 2 out of 10. You should know me better. : (

This was syx.

 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,978
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
why do my answers get cut? There were many epic gif and answers nanoni :nomoar (what is nanoni (japanese) in english? I can't translate it. The fate of being polyglot :nomoar please help me @Linali )

also why did you want to scare me? I even want to host :hmph
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
why do my answers get cut? There were many epic gif and answers nanoni :nomoar (what is nanoni (japanese) in english? I can't translate it. The fate of being polyglot :nomoar please help me @Linali )

also why did you want to scare me? I even want to host :hmph
It's not me who "cut" them. They aren't really cut in the first place. The forum either can't handle too many BB-Codes or the nesting of BB-Codes causes a problem. Or it's a browser thing, I can't tell.

For example, I can't see your full quote for Q2 on my computer (Win10 64x, Chrome), but I can see it on my tablet (iOS 12.0, Chrome). I actually noticed this way before when I saw my (long) sheep answers being cut, but I didn't bother any staff member with it.
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,978
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
It's not me who "cut" them. They aren't really cut in the first place. The forum either can't handle too many BB-Codes or the nesting of BB-Codes causes a problem. Or it's a browser thing, I can't tell.

For example, I can't see your full quote for Q2 on my computer (Win10 64x, Chrome), but I can see it on my tablet (iOS 12.0, Chrome). I actually noticed this way before when I saw my (long) sheep answers being cut, but I didn't bother any staff member with it.
yeah I noticed that too since the last time I hosted. I was just deploring (?) it :pout
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
yeah I noticed that too since the last time I hosted. I was just deploring (?) it :pout
Yeah, it's a bummer because sometimes the quotes don't make a shred of sense after they are "cut". :lmao

Ah... and as for:
I even want to host :hmph
That is good to know in case I win again. :zomg
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
I am sad :8C
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

Linali

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2015
Messages
1,097
Reaction score
7,292
Gender
Female
Country
Poland
One point more and I'd be 4th as well, dejm :shakefist Nevermind, 7 is a lucky number. Thank you for the sheep, @syx and congratulations @Gryffindor!
D: This story is bullshit.
-> Brandish, Holt, Kiki, Linali (4 P)
C: [...] Prideful as I am, I told them – between the lines – that they can go fuck themselves, packed my things and made a sugoi exit. After I took the first step outside the open air swimming pool, I cried... the whole day... :pout
I knew, you won't disappoint me


I will also tag @GrySun, @Linali, @Kiki and @Brandish to scare the hell out of them. : )

Linali is also the one who answered the most questions right, 6 out of 10. :bobriki
Linali and Gryffindor answered 5 out of the 6 true stories correct. :zomg


So stalking you finally paid off...
why do my answers get cut? There were many epic gif and answers nanoni :nomoar (what is nanoni (japanese) in english? I can't translate it. The fate of being polyglot :nomoar please help me @Linali )

also why did you want to scare me? I even want to host :hmph
Nanoni = "and yet"/"however" #lessonswithprofessorlinali :edu
Try this site next time ;)
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Congrats Gryff. Funny enough Q7 which I thought will be a majority answer turned out to be a bust :lmao
Sheep was fun syx!
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell




You're welcome syx if you ever again need me to not play your sheep let me know :lambirb
Look who is here. :rolleyes:



You deceived me twice most recently, tag-snatcher-girl. Usually, I don't get deceived more than once by the same person. I have been far too nice as of late. This will change.

 

Gryffindor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2017
Messages
158
Reaction score
4,056
Country
Gotei 13
Sheep Game LXXVIII




​
1) So it turns out that you've woken up to a massive change in your daily life, you are now a student at MH High School/University/whatever :nerdwith every other member of MH. Congratulations(I guess?)!
How are you feeling about this?

a)

b)

c)

d)

e) :catshrug
f) :lambirb
g)

h)

i) :kappa
j) :bishie
k) :arf
l):notamused

​
As time passes by you get to know everyone and have settled in well. The end of the school year is now upon you, and you have one final assignment, and end of term questionnaire.

​
2) Starting next year you will be eligible to join clubs, which club are you looking forward to joining?
a) Sheep Club
b) Mafia Club
c) Interview Club
d) Top Ten Club
e) Aomine Fan Club
f) Jellal>Laxus Club
g) Evil Club :derp

h) VandReds
i) Scouting Club
j) Idgaf about any dang clubs



​
You're breezing through this questionnaire and you're pretty much done until you hit the final section where you now have to give your opinion on your classmates (MH members).

3) Which of your classmates(MH Member) is the most likely to cheat on a test?

4) Which of your classmates(MH Member) is the most likely to go around spreading gossip?

5) Which of your classmates(MH Member) is the class clown?

6) Which of your classmates(MH Member) is the bookworm?

7) Which of your classmates(MH Member) is the most likely to get expelled?

8) Which of your classmates(MH Member) is the most likely to get held back a grade?


Congratulations, you have now finished the questionnaire, enjoy your vacation




-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

9) On average, how many hours of sleep do you get per day?


10) What would annoy you the most?
a) A child crying non-stop.
b) Trying to sleep but you keep hearing a mosquito buzzing around in your room and you're too lazy to get up and deal with it and the mosquito just won't shut up.
c) Someone sneezing on you because they never cover themselves.
d) Getting ready to enjoy a nice meal but someone pulls your chair as you are about to sit, so you end up falling on the ground.
e) Someone taking some of your food because they finished theirs.
f) Getting murked on night 1 in Mafia.


11) On average, how much time do you spend on MH daily?
a) I don't log in daily

b) Log in once per day.
c) Log in several times per day but stay logged on in short intervals.
d) Several hours a day.
e) 24/7:hmph


12) Watch the video below with the most annoying sound in the world(0:53-1:05)...were you annoyed?

a) Fo Sho
b) Nah



Sheep Deadline:


Happy answering!
 

kira

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2016
Messages
1,813
Reaction score
17,407
Country
Torumekian Empire
Pm'd-eh-eh-eh-eh-eh-eh-eh-eh-eh-ehhhhhhh
 
Top