Games The Sheep Game #121

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,111
Reaction score
12,876
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
A game from "FTB"

The game name is Sheep

How to play

1- Each participant will pm the host with their answers for the questions. You are not allowed to share your answers with anyone else.
2- Your objectives is parallel your answers with as many other players as possible, and get the highest score.
3- Try guessing the most popular answer.
4- There is no wrong answer.

Rules

1- The number of questions shouldn't exceed 12 questions and not less 8 questions.
2- "I don't know" will get 0 points. If you can't answer just use google or any search engine or simply put any answer.
3- The winner will host the next sheep.
4- In case we have 2 winners or more having the same points, The host will pick someone randomly as the winner or one of the winners would let the other do it.
5- If the winner didn't make the next sheep within 3 days the previous winner shall do it and if he didn't. Anyone can do it just to keep this game running.
6- Calculations and gathering answers is time consuming so the host has a whole week to do it. If he/she didn't post the answers and announce the winner after 7 days. The next sheep would be free to anyone to do it.

sheep #1



​

(1) -You are in a war, Which fighter you would like to be :
1- Archer.
2- Healer
3- Swordsman.


(2) -A famous inventor.

(3) -What is your favorite big cat ?

1-Lion
2-Tiger
3-Jaguar


(4) -What anime villain you would like to be.

(5) -Who wins ? Team Demacia vs Team Noxus, Which team you would choose to bet all your money on.


Upper limb is team Demacia..
Lower limb is team Noxus..


(6) -Which type of landscape do you like the most, Desert, forest, mountain, plain, ocean or arctic?

(7) -Do you care about lyrics in a song?

(8) -Pick a random number from (1~25)

(9) -What season suits you best?

(10) -How many holes do you have ?
SheepWinnerSecondLast

1​
lakhan220Brandishkira

2​
lakhan220Irina_mashiro_22, EmptySoul, OrganizizedYumaKuga

3​
Brandish, Ravenkira, Belserionlakhan220

4​
YumaKugaMiralicious akumakira

5​
Brandish lakhan220kira, Organizized

6​
kiraOrganizizedlakhan220

7​
AtomVici, EmptySoulBrandish

8​
EmptySoul, RavenOrganizizedBrandish

9​
RavenOrganizizedxi0

10​
OrganizizedYumaKugaxi0, EmptySoul

11​
RavenBrandyThemaxi0

12​
Yuma, xi0BrandyThemakira

13​
Yuma, KnightmareAtomBrandish

14​
Shinyarcanine45Knightmare of heaven 0kira

15​
BrandyThemaRavenxi0

16​
ViciBrandishkira

17​
Brandish, zimbardoKnightmare of heaven 0lakhan220

18​
DiMaria YestalakhanBrandish

19​
OrganizizedKnightmare of heaven 0, BattouBrandish

20​
A.ulqZimbDiMaria, Brandish

21​
DiMaria Yestaxi0Brandish

22​
OrganizizedBrandish, lakhan220kira

23​
EmptySoulVici kira

24​
BattouGrySunBrandish

25​
TSPandaOrganizizedkira, Brandish

26​
FarfallaEmptySoulkira

27​
BelserionGrySunA.ulq

28​
UstegiusTSPandaKnightmare of heaven 0

29​
RavenBrandishkira

30​
TSPandaEmptySoulTempus

31​
KatFarfallagoodboy_lawlett

32​
MonkeyD DragonKnightmare of heaven 0Brandish

33​
BelserionOrganizizedxi0

34​
GrySunFarfallaBrandish

35​
AtomDiMaria Yesta, OrganizizedFarfalla

36​
MonkeyD DragonBelserionlakhan220

37​
LinaliMonkeyD DragonBrandish

38​
EmptySoulUstegiusBrandish

39​
BelserionArjunaOrganizized

40​
FarfallaGrySunEmperor Spriggan

41​
DarkyGryffindorxi0

42​
rikiRavenPurity of Magi

43​
AtomLady pompom, LinaliRaven

44​
rikiEmptySoulBrandish

45​
BrandishLinaliBattou

46​
AtomEmperor Spriggankira

47​
Valhalla777, GrySunLady pompom, OrganizizedBrandish

48​
ZirconiumOrganizizedriki

49​
GrySun, LinaliGryffindorkira

50​
Linali, A.ulqZirconium, Emperor SprigganBrandish

51​
Irina_mashiro_22Organizized, RavenBrandish

52​
LambuSirSamuel016DiMaria Yesta

53​
LinaliZirconium `Emperor Spriggan

54​
OrganizizedrikiBrandish

55​
GrySunLambuPurity of Magi

56​
LambuArjunaDemonspeed

57​
---

58​
GrySunDiMaria Yesta Lady pompom

59​
XadyuBelserionBrandish

60​
ViciIrina Mashirosyx

61​
GrySun, LinaliVandred, Miralicious Akumasyx

62​
LinaliHoltLady pompom

63​
BelserionShobu_Yoruichixi0

64​
OrganizizedLady PompomBrandish

65​
LinaliSeraphxi0

66​
GrySunGryffindorBrandish

67​
EmptySoulLinaliBrandish

68​
LambuFarfalla, Battoukira

69​
Linali--

70​
GrySunArjunakira

71​
AsakoHoltBrandish

72​
XadyuLady pompom, LinaliBrandish

73​
Belserionsyxkira

74​
GrySunxi0Erinyes

75​
HoltEmperor SprigganJuviii

76​
syxGryffindorPurity of Magi

77​
GryffindorElusiaArjuna

78​
Copy PandaLambukira

79​
Purity of MagiVandred Erinyes




Sheep king/Queen coronation happen every #100 sheep game.. So whoever wins the sheep #100 will be the king or queen of the game until the next sheep coronation and will be added to the Hall of Fame.



Here is a thread to alert you to the start of new Sheep rounds
For anyone who plays this game: please follow this thread to receive warnings when new rounds are starting

Anyone making a round, please post a message to this thread when you do, so all prospective players will know to send a list (if you forget to do so, I will try to remember to do so for you).

This thread is currently just a test, to save on people having to go on mass tagging sprees - if the test is successful, we can keep on using it.
If the test fails (other than being extremely disappointed) then nothing will be lost and we can go back to ignoring it and tagging people like there's no tomorrow.
:verily
 
Last edited:

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Thanks for the tag, will pm soon since it looks short :invalid
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Sheep #84 Results​


1. Which of these members would you be most likely to flee in terror from if you met in a dark alley?

A. Totinona
4 (Battou, Totinona, Raven, Linali)

B. riki
2 (Brandish, Farfalla)

C. Asako
9 (Vici, syx, Organizized, SirSamuel016, Darky, GrySun, Crescent Jinx, Seraph, Lambu)

D. Elusia
4 (Juviii, Copy Panda, Lady pompom, Belserion)

E. Other
3 (Kiki, Gryffindor, Purity of Magi)

Hmh... Elusia is an angel, I would probably scare the hell out of her because I would try to embrace her. :lmao


riki is a teacher and made an overall very friendly impression on me. Nothing to be scared of. Have no idea about Totinona. Asako is kinda similar to Elusia... kinda... She is an angel, but she is also the personification of the devil. So if you ask from whom I would most likely flee in terror, then it would be Asako. However, I think I can comfortable handle her.
Answer: C
  1. none, because they flee if they see me in a dark valley
D. Elusia

A dark alley you say? She's probably not alone, then. Run.
C. Asako

Pretty sure Elusia would be he one fleeing in terror before you can. Riki idk why she‘s an option even, that leaves Nona and Asako. Nona is very secretive and could be putting up a face like a serial killer, but I‘ll still go with Asako...
"Totinona"

I will flee in terror because Tina cuteness is dangerous, She is too cute and you can die from her overdose cuteness ♥hearts
A. Totinona
Not really, I think rather they'd flee in terror from me :lmao
C. Asako
Comment: :derp
D.Elusia

8'D Elu-chan says she is an angel spectator, if she's in a dark alley, does it mean I'm dead?
B. riki (she develops torture methods to be applied on children
D:
)
Q1



Answer E (aka Gary)



2. Which member would be most likely to be arrested for indecent exposure?

A. liductan

B. Shobu_Yoruichi
11 (syx, Juviii, GrySun, Raven, Linali, Crescent Jinx, Lady pompom, Farfalla, Lambu, Gryffindor, Purity of Magi)

C. Vici
6 (Organizized, Kiki, SirSamuel016, Battou, Totinona, Seraph)

D. Charlie
4 (Vici, Brandish, Copy Panda, Belserion)

E. Other
1 (Darky)

You shouldn't include Shobu in such questions. It's just too obvious.

Answer: B
C. Vici

Why you gotta make it so difficult by having both Shobu and Vici? :notlikethis Anyway, I think maybe Sheep players are more familiar with Vici than Shobu so going with her.
  1. C. Vici. She proudly likes ****** and exposes it.
D. Charlie

(Unintelligible defence)
B. Shobu_Yoruichi

Charlie is a close second.
"Shobu_Yoruichi"

I can imagine this guy showing up his ass in public cuz he think it's funny or something.
C. Vici
Comment: I'm sorry Vici,i couldn't help myself.:nerd
B. Shobu_Yoruichi (if I don't find majority in here I'll know the players have been avoiding the win thread...)



3. Which member would be the most likely to burn down their own house in a fit of rage?

A. Raven
14 (Vici, syx, Organizized, Juviii, Kiki, SirSamuel016, Battou, GrySun, Raven, Linali, Belserion, Farfalla, Lambu, Gryffindor)

B. Esu Taichou
3 (Brandish, Copy Panda, Totinona)

C. Copy Panda
1 (Purity of Magi)

D. Purity of Magi
3 (Crescent Jinx, Seraph, Lady pompom)

E. Other
1 (Darky)

I never took Esu or Pan-chan for short-tempered people. I think Sonic-chan has herself under control most of the time, but she can definitely erupt like a volcano if the chance presents itself. Raven on the other hand... yeah our dear Raven... she is special, you out of all people should know best, Gary. : ) I still wonder how this forum is still alive. I think Raven could destroy everything here in the blink of an eye, especially when it comes to Fairy Tail or Natsu. :lmao





Answer: A
A. Raven

Raven or Mango.... I’ll go with Raven, I guess.
B. Esu Taichou

Would choose A if Hiro canonised NaLi.
  1. A. Raven. FT reputation
B. Esu Taichou

Second time this month
Uh, raven but gus is really close
" Raven "

lets see. Guz won't destroy his stuff, he cares for his stuff like his eyes so he is not a good pick here, Panda also is a bad pick since if he did anything his parents will beat him down so he won't do it, Magi is not that angry person from what i saw here. So i will just go for myself.
A. Raven
None of them tbh, just trying to choose what I think other will vote for
D. Purity of Magi
Comment: :teehee
D My master is a witch, she can burn and unvurn things at her will.
A. Raven (you didn't add me here, you're cute <3 )
Q3 Interesting question. Let's see if it was Raven....
However, Esu is also a good option...
Not sure about Panda but I do know that he cares about his grades even though he is currently on vacation, hmm...
Of course, I am not a person that would only put my house just on fire tho.
I have decided. Panda it is.



4. An MH member was arrested for brutally torturing and killing a vagrant. When asked by police why he/she did it, they replied "I merely wanted to test my limits :kukuku". Who would be most likely to be the killer?

A. Kiki
8 (syx, Brandish, SirSamuel016, Battou, GrySun, Belserion, Farfalla, Lambu)

B. Linali
3 (Vici, Organizized, Purity of Magi)

C. MarmaladeSky
5 (Copy Panda, Raven, Crescent Jinx, Seraph, Gryffindor)

D. Demonspeed
6 (Juviii, Kiki, Darky, Totinona, Linali, Lady pompom)

What is Linali doing here? :lmao Demonspeed might be Mafia, but I think he would never be able to accomplish such thing. Since when can a Frenchman accomplish anything at all? Like seriously. MarmaladeSky is an innocent person. Kiki is the obvious answer. Kiki has dem fetishes. :toc

Answer: A
C. MarmaladeSky

Windmolen girl is hiding secrets
A. Kiki

Wanted to say Demon, but he‘d never say „:kukuku“. So can only be Kiki.
"MarmaladeSky"

Marmalade the murderer
D. Demonspeed
And again none of them. What am I doing here btw? :-_-
D.
Demonspeed in mafia games? 8'D
A. Kiki (I'm learning he can be surprising '_' )
Q4



5. Which member do you consider to be the most attractive?

A. xi0
2 (Brandish, Seraph)

B. Gary
1 (Copy Panda)

C. That one amazing admin who is always around when I need him :blushbirb
9 (syx, SirSamuel016, Battou, GrySun, Totinona, Lady pompom, Belserion, Farfalla)

D. Literally anyone else please
8 (Vici, Organizized, Juviii, Kiki, Darky, Linali, Lambu, Gryffindor)

E. Other
1 (Raven)

F. No answer
0 (Crescent Jinx, Purity of Magi)

Of course it's you. : ) You always lend an ear, you are the shoulder to cry on, you deal with Raven's rage for us and on top of all this, you also provide us a sheep. You sugoi chakra! :zomg
Answer: C
D. Literally anyone else please

Nothing personal, I just know people like shitting on you and won’t pass up on this opportunity.
A. xi0

I like how cringey and low tier this dude is aesthetically, makes me less insecure. Couldn't choose Gary who is too sexy, I can't get turned on coz I feel ugly asf.
  1. D. Need proof :hmph:teehee
  1. C, thank you njt <3
That one admin.. :blushbirb
"Raven"

Because i think i'm the most attractive, everyday i look at the mirror and get impressed at myself
D. Literally anyone else please
Heh. Heh. Heh :fan
All the above :lambirb
A. xi0
Comment: Good Question :kappa
That would be GrySun, ofc

C :XD
C. That one admin who's already around when I need him :blushbirb ( o/ don't get too full of yourself tho, competition is MIA)
D. Literally anyone else please

Sorry man :lambirb
Q5



6. Who makes the the best Sheep?

A. Raven
5 (Vici, Copy Panda, Totinona, Raven, Crescent Jinx)

B. Organizized
8 (Organizized, Brandish, GrySun, Linali, Lady pompom, Belserion, Lambu, Gryffindor)

C. Copy Panda
2 (Seraph, Farfalla)

D. Darky
3 (Kiki, Battou, Darky)

E. Other
4 (syx, Juviii, SirSamuel016, Purity of Magi)

GrySun. Organizized is very close though. But GrySun's one story sheep where you are the MC and had to deal with difficult situations was one hell of an epic ride. I will never forget that one.
Answer: GrySun
B. Organizized

What kind of person would I be if I didn’t pick myself when I’m an option? Though I immensely enjoy Panda’s sheeps so he’s actually my personal pick.
B. Organizized

I like all nominees but Orgz is top 3 all time for sure. I also love syx sheeps (not Vici). Giving a shout out to Gryff for his 2 sheeps which were lit. He does well for a undrafted rookie using church wifi.
  1. D. It's soooo best that it bored me :heh
  1. Linali and GrySun :lambirb
A. Raven

I'd vote me but I doubt others will
B. Organizized

Tfw your sheep aren't good enough to be included here


Orgz made my favorite Sheep so I go with him. Raven's ones I only saw once but don‘t remember it much, Darky I still wait for his results and prolly a joke option, and Panda would be my close 2nd choice.
"Raven"

Organzized do good sheeps, but I'm RAVEN the great of the greatest!
C. Copy Panda (I haven't been around in a long while, but that's what I recall)
Q6. interesting question. However to tired to choose so I will go for option E.



7. How many months have 28 days?

A. Two
1 (Brandish)

B. One
1 (Vici)

C. All of them
12 (syx, Organizized, Juviii, GrySun, Totinona, Raven, Linali, Crescent Jinx, Seraph, Belserion, Farfalla, Lambu)

D. Depends if there's a leap year or not
5 (SirSamuel016, Copy Panda, Battou, Lady pompom, Gryffindor)

E. Other
3 (Kiki, Darky, Purity of Magi)

7.
  1. None, my calendar has no 28-days month :teehee
7.E , can be up to 28 months if they are each in a separate month

[admin - Pepega
C. All of them

Pretty sure this was already once a sheep question at least 1 time, maybe 2. Think on Vici's sheep?
All of them

Literally all months have 28 days.
C. All of them
I knew it before, but you still got me for a moment :heh I guess I need more sleep...
C. All of them
Comment: This is clever, While it is true that Feb has precisely 28 (or 29) days, the question in this post is usually intended as a trick riddle.
The answer to that riddle is "all of them".:teach
C. All of them (hate those dumb traps, I always fall for them u.u)
Q7 interesting question. However to tired to choose so I will go for option E.



8. Pick One

A.

4 (Kiki, SirSamuel016, Darky, Crescent Jinx)

B.

5 (GrySun, Totinona, Raven, Seraph, Lambu)

C.

3 (Organizized, Copy Panda, Lady pompom)

D.

5 (Vici, Juviii, Brandish, Linali, Gryffindor)

E.

3 (Belserion, Farfalla, Purity of Magi)

F. Other
1 (Battou)

G. No Answer
0 (syx)

I categorically reject, hate, despise and deny those pepe emojis.
Answer: F
D.


Would use this or B. You should add pepe's to the emoji options smh.
C. Cpicy

You really running outta ideas here tf
B.

I like his face, speaks many words. Lots of usage potential. Could‘ve been a cool „pick the new emote to be added“ question from an admin.
B.

(I sometimes use
monkaS
on discord when in reality I want to use that one :dewey)
A.

Think Batt likes this one.
C is so funny and cute
Q8. interesting question. However to tired to choose so I will go for option E.



9. 6 was scared of 7 because 7, 8, 9. But why did 7 eat 9?

A. He was insecure
2 (Vici, Brandish)

B. He is very sharp
1 (syx)

C. Because you're supposed to eat 3 squared meals a day
13 (Organizized, Juviii, SirSamuel016, Copy Panda, Darky, GrySun, Crescent Jinx, Seraph, Lady pompom, Belserion, Farfalla, Gryffindor)

D. Math sucks and so does xi0
5 (Kiki, Battou, Totinona, Linali, Lambu)

E. Other
2 (Raven, Purity of Magi)

A. He was insecure

Definitely. 7" is above average but it's no 9".
C. Because you're supposed to eat 3 squared meals

Math doesn‘t suck, so can only go with C, since A and B are a bit lame answers.
Because 7 is odd number
D. Math sucks and so does xi0
I needed a moment to understand what I'm reading. A short moment thankfully, so it's not so bad yet :derp
C. Because you're supposed to eat 3 squared meals a day
(I still think it’s funny):XD
C. Because you're supposed to eat 3 squared meals a day
D. Math sucks and so does xi0

Again, Im sorry man :emobirb
Q9. interesting question. However to tired to choose so I will go for option E.



10. How let down are you after the long wait?

A. Indifferent - if there's a Sheep to play, cool, if not oh well
17 (Organizized, Juviii, Brandish, Kiki, SirSamuel016, Copy Panda, Battou, GrySun, Totinona, Raven, Crescent Jinx, Seraph, Lady pompom, Belserion, Farfalla, Lambu, Gryffindor)

B. I'm not mad, I'm just disappointed
1 (Vici)

C. My disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined
1 (Darky)

D. Not let down at all, I adore this Sheep and you! (///꒳///✿)
2 (syx, Linali)

E. Other
1 (Purity of Magi)

Why are people always so insecure about their sheep? Just throw 8-12 questions in the thread and be done with it. Seriously, every sheep has its own charm one way or the other. As long as you finish it, you are good to go. If anyone feels disappointed, then she/he should stay away from the thread or should take over the game as a permanent host. Sheep was fun! Every sheep including MH members is a win in my view! :lmao You did well, Gary-sama! :zomg

Answer: D
A. Indifferent - if there's a Sheep to play, cool, if not oh well

D is hella cringe and we know I'm not that. C is impossible. B is a no coz this sheep was good. A is my answer, with a slight change of 'indifferent' to 'nil'.
A. Indifferent - if there's a Sheep to play, cool, if not oh well

Well you did warn in advance so I didn‘t have my hopes up since then, so mostly indifferent. It‘s a Sheep at least.
D. Not let down at all, I adore this Sheep and you! (///꒳///✿)
Did you consider giving extra points for this answer? :wtf
A. Indifferent - if there's a Sheep to play, cool, if not oh well
Q10. interesting question. However to tired to choose so I will go for option E.



And the winner is



@Vici !!!!. Absolutely hilarious that you sent in your answers BEFORE I ever made a sheep and you still won due to the secret bonus question answers! :lmao Really looking forward to your next sheep! :uguu







Okay Gry won, buzzkill... :grumble

 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Congrats GryHard!

I really felt good about my answers and thought I could win this time, but honestly I’m glad I didn’t after those results on question 6.. the pressure to deliver would’ve been too much.. :awe
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,111
Reaction score
12,876
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
It's a good sheep, I'd rate it 8.5 out of 10. I really enjoyed the questions and results.
Thanks gary for the sheep and congrtz Vici for wining.

Yeah i do have some angry issues, I vent out by breaking something but in that question case i won't burn down my house, I would burn whatever/whoever made me that angry.
 
Top