Games The Sheep Game #121

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,109
Reaction score
12,873
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
A game from "FTB"

The game name is Sheep

How to play

1- Each participant will pm the host with their answers for the questions. You are not allowed to share your answers with anyone else.
2- Your objectives is parallel your answers with as many other players as possible, and get the highest score.
3- Try guessing the most popular answer.
4- There is no wrong answer.

Rules

1- The number of questions shouldn't exceed 12 questions and not less 8 questions.
2- "I don't know" will get 0 points. If you can't answer just use google or any search engine or simply put any answer.
3- The winner will host the next sheep.
4- In case we have 2 winners or more having the same points, The host will pick someone randomly as the winner or one of the winners would let the other do it.
5- If the winner didn't make the next sheep within 3 days the previous winner shall do it and if he didn't. Anyone can do it just to keep this game running.
6- Calculations and gathering answers is time consuming so the host has a whole week to do it. If he/she didn't post the answers and announce the winner after 7 days. The next sheep would be free to anyone to do it.

sheep #1



​

(1) -You are in a war, Which fighter you would like to be :
1- Archer.
2- Healer
3- Swordsman.


(2) -A famous inventor.

(3) -What is your favorite big cat ?

1-Lion
2-Tiger
3-Jaguar


(4) -What anime villain you would like to be.

(5) -Who wins ? Team Demacia vs Team Noxus, Which team you would choose to bet all your money on.


Upper limb is team Demacia..
Lower limb is team Noxus..


(6) -Which type of landscape do you like the most, Desert, forest, mountain, plain, ocean or arctic?

(7) -Do you care about lyrics in a song?

(8) -Pick a random number from (1~25)

(9) -What season suits you best?

(10) -How many holes do you have ?
SheepWinnerSecondLast

1​
lakhan220Brandishkira

2​
lakhan220Irina_mashiro_22, EmptySoul, OrganizizedYumaKuga

3​
Brandish, Ravenkira, Belserionlakhan220

4​
YumaKugaMiralicious akumakira

5​
Brandish lakhan220kira, Organizized

6​
kiraOrganizizedlakhan220

7​
AtomVici, EmptySoulBrandish

8​
EmptySoul, RavenOrganizizedBrandish

9​
RavenOrganizizedxi0

10​
OrganizizedYumaKugaxi0, EmptySoul

11​
RavenBrandyThemaxi0

12​
Yuma, xi0BrandyThemakira

13​
Yuma, KnightmareAtomBrandish

14​
Shinyarcanine45Knightmare of heaven 0kira

15​
BrandyThemaRavenxi0

16​
ViciBrandishkira

17​
Brandish, zimbardoKnightmare of heaven 0lakhan220

18​
DiMaria YestalakhanBrandish

19​
OrganizizedKnightmare of heaven 0, BattouBrandish

20​
A.ulqZimbDiMaria, Brandish

21​
DiMaria Yestaxi0Brandish

22​
OrganizizedBrandish, lakhan220kira

23​
EmptySoulVici kira

24​
BattouGrySunBrandish

25​
TSPandaOrganizizedkira, Brandish

26​
FarfallaEmptySoulkira

27​
BelserionGrySunA.ulq

28​
UstegiusTSPandaKnightmare of heaven 0

29​
RavenBrandishkira

30​
TSPandaEmptySoulTempus

31​
KatFarfallagoodboy_lawlett

32​
MonkeyD DragonKnightmare of heaven 0Brandish

33​
BelserionOrganizizedxi0

34​
GrySunFarfallaBrandish

35​
AtomDiMaria Yesta, OrganizizedFarfalla

36​
MonkeyD DragonBelserionlakhan220

37​
LinaliMonkeyD DragonBrandish

38​
EmptySoulUstegiusBrandish

39​
BelserionArjunaOrganizized

40​
FarfallaGrySunEmperor Spriggan

41​
DarkyGryffindorxi0

42​
rikiRavenPurity of Magi

43​
AtomLady pompom, LinaliRaven

44​
rikiEmptySoulBrandish

45​
BrandishLinaliBattou

46​
AtomEmperor Spriggankira

47​
Valhalla777, GrySunLady pompom, OrganizizedBrandish

48​
ZirconiumOrganizizedriki

49​
GrySun, LinaliGryffindorkira

50​
Linali, A.ulqZirconium, Emperor SprigganBrandish

51​
Irina_mashiro_22Organizized, RavenBrandish

52​
LambuSirSamuel016DiMaria Yesta

53​
LinaliZirconium `Emperor Spriggan

54​
OrganizizedrikiBrandish

55​
GrySunLambuPurity of Magi

56​
LambuArjunaDemonspeed

57​
---

58​
GrySunDiMaria Yesta Lady pompom

59​
XadyuBelserionBrandish

60​
ViciIrina Mashirosyx

61​
GrySun, LinaliVandred, Miralicious Akumasyx

62​
LinaliHoltLady pompom

63​
BelserionShobu_Yoruichixi0

64​
OrganizizedLady PompomBrandish

65​
LinaliSeraphxi0

66​
GrySunGryffindorBrandish

67​
EmptySoulLinaliBrandish

68​
LambuFarfalla, Battoukira

69​
Linali--

70​
GrySunArjunakira

71​
AsakoHoltBrandish

72​
XadyuLady pompom, LinaliBrandish

73​
Belserionsyxkira

74​
GrySunxi0Erinyes

75​
HoltEmperor SprigganJuviii

76​
syxGryffindorPurity of Magi

77​
GryffindorElusiaArjuna

78​
Copy PandaLambukira

79​
Purity of MagiVandred Erinyes




Sheep king/Queen coronation happen every #100 sheep game.. So whoever wins the sheep #100 will be the king or queen of the game until the next sheep coronation and will be added to the Hall of Fame.



Here is a thread to alert you to the start of new Sheep rounds
For anyone who plays this game: please follow this thread to receive warnings when new rounds are starting

Anyone making a round, please post a message to this thread when you do, so all prospective players will know to send a list (if you forget to do so, I will try to remember to do so for you).

This thread is currently just a test, to save on people having to go on mass tagging sprees - if the test is successful, we can keep on using it.
If the test fails (other than being extremely disappointed) then nothing will be lost and we can go back to ignoring it and tagging people like there's no tomorrow.
:verily
 
Last edited:

Gryffindor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2017
Messages
158
Reaction score
4,056
Country
Gotei 13
I do apologise to Juviii for not participating properly. But even if I had tried to 'win', pretty sure Gryffindor would cheat me out due to jealousy.
I'm going to let these lies slide since you're letting me borrow your jewelry cabinet since I got a lot of jewelry I have to store. You don't have much so its a nice gesture on your part.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,090
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
huge thxs to @Juviii & @Gryffindor for hosting the game, great thxs to everyone who joined, and congrats to @GrySun the eternal winner :zomg

sheep is such a rigged game :arf


i did better than usual



seems @Brandish took my usual place (thxs to you and random-kun for saving me this time
)
 

Battou

⎲⎳
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 11, 2015
Messages
2,501
Reaction score
8,347
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Uruguay
👀
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,637
Gender
Female
Country
China
I was busy with work, end of week I sheep or Ravo can take over. Iirc I just need a few more questions though
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,109
Reaction score
12,873
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
I was busy with work, end of week I sheep or Ravo can take over. Iirc I just need a few more questions though
well if you reached to this point of almost finishing the sheep, then we will just wait it.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,637
Gender
Female
Country
China
Sheep 89​

1) Why, hello there~ A bit late, are we not?

a) omo!
b) omo..
c) I'm seeing lotsa text



2) You make your way through the crowd, occasionally flashing the 'Moderator' pass hanging around your neck. Most get out of the way. Some high five you. You smile, wave and promise a better tomorrow. The sheeple believe you.

Oh, election night. Talking with people, people talking about people and pretending to care about the opinions of people who talk about people who talked about people. Because that's what it's all about, isn't it? The people. It's all about the people. You, me, we and everyone's friends on election night.

You raise your fist. 'MH first!' The crowd cheers. The stage is set. You adjust the mic and knock twice. The crowd quiets down. "It's time for 'So you think you can be a staffer?'!! We'll first spend some time getting to know the candidates. Who leaves the best first impression?"

[The candidate burns a Pikachu trading card] You did this. While you’re playing sheep games and reading animoose, the industry is dying! Late stage capitalism is commodifying creativity, authors are beaten with sheathed katana till they can draw something they can beat their [redacted] to, kami damn it! We get the same [redacted] over and over again, for [redac-] [candidate is dragged off stage and fed a blue pill]

T-thank you, Green, Red, the host, the crowd for all gathering here after a while. It’s been a long time coming, hasn’t it? Haha! Yes, I was being a badass and having sexual relations with anime girls you prefer, but I have decided to put forth my candidacy. My proposal is simple. Forum-wide mafia. Everyone is playing, in all threads, all the time, capiche? The winner gets to ban any one user who died playing. [The candidate waves his hand in front of his head, rendering further observation impossible till the waving ceases]

Now, guys, I’m not gonna lie. Anime has been a thing for a while and we still don’t have anime girls. Have you ever thought to yourself, ‘damn. I wish capitalism would exploit my interests already’? Well, think no further! If you just fill in this questionnaire we’ll get to the bottom of finding out of what I can do get your vote. If you’d just check your PM boxes, [candidate hits send],
yeah, there we go. Attached a lil’ cat girl gif there. Do I love catgirls. Now I was saying, I’ve partnered with a very interesting fellow who can provide you with- [audience member inquires about body pillows] Ah, I’ll do a Q&A later, but yes! They come naked!


3 Oh, democracy. The choices aren’t right or wrong, the choices are red, blue and green. But what did they do to others to get here?

There once was a poll to see if I had to be replaced or not. And I would have lost by a few votes… But my sister and all her friends and their friends thought I’d be a better mod than that guy who promised an MH app…

A guy once claimed I was the mafia detective. He was wrong. [candidate exhales vape smoke] I was the mafia assassin.

With great responsibility comes great power, they don’t say. I found that out the hard way. A guy, I don’t remember, he just came onto my thread and started asking me questions about my anime girl preferences and opinions on Sakura from Fate… And I just banned the guy. Haha! Boop! Banned. Just like that. Baddabing baddaban bamboozlicious. I just made that up. A vote for me is a vote for more made up shit. Haha! Laugh or I’ll ban you. Haha! That was [not] a joke.



4 Yes, politicians talk a lot.
About things they shouldn’t be talking about, things they should say differently or things no one asked about... But how do they actually fill their time? Lying. Of course. But is lying all politicians do? Is telling as many lies as possible their singular goal? No - the quality of the lie matters as much! 12% less Isekai anime next season? MH panda theme? You actual amateur. Filthy casual. Unless you're promising at least 12 new HxH chapters and impeaching Gary, you're not even close to being taken seriously around here. A candidate may post dank memes and fresh gifs, but is their policy up to par?

People suffer in front of our eyes and in our vain dread we force them to produce more and more anime girls. We have to consider our lifeline, our decaying gods. The writers in the industry. The world isn’t all windmills and marmalade you know. Sometimes we need to down a gallon of pom juice and jam in zasz many puns funds as we can. It’s not a totally economic solution, but I say we set up a foundation and donate the money to those who draw those who suffer in ahego.

It’s quite simple [crowd goes silent]. Rule 1: don’t reveal your role. Rule 2: reveal your role. That’s it. My role? Heh, can’t talk about it. [candidate starts waving their hand at demonly speed again]

So if you check out the list I sent, you’ll see some questions include more than 50 options, but don’t be intimidated by that, there’s a search function and you can also submit your own preferences! Now we will analyze the results and then produce a show that actually takes as many of your considerations as possible into account! Like greatest of the most averages or something. [something comes in through earpiece] What? That’s already been done? 'Link start'? What link? What are you talking about?



5 We all know those infamous scandals. Candy gate, the Mask☆DeMasque incident, the waifu war quarterfinal of ‘18 - the ol’ classics. No one is clean, really. No one needs to be, either. What’s important is that while they’re relied on, politicians can do their jobs properly. Can they? Break time. Guests can each submit one anime opening for the BGM playlist. The intro theme to Cory and the House plays in the background while a light bulb flickers backstage and barely illuminates the way to a certain dressing room. In whose room will you find an offer you simply cannot refuse?

Obviously, the foundation money will be used to support creators. Fortunately, I’m a creator soon to be fortunate, even sooner if you just help me tip the balance in our favor, you feel me? I could always use another… Sound guy. [She whispers in your ear] Someone who helps me finish the scenes, you know what I’m saying? [winks and hands you shiny Exploud card]

Yes, we all play the game. But who stirs the coffee… That is the formaggi, no? Naturally… Good things could happen, batt things will happen to you but perhaps... It is not particularly unwise to consider… A bodyguard doesn’t need sleep.

[hands you a drawing pad]
Tell me, comrade… ears or tails? It is up to you and your limited motor skills.



6 If there’s one thing worse than people talking about politics, it’s people talking about the people talking about politics. My cow, if there's anything worse than an election, it's Yamete69's informed take on the loli genre. What do guests around here think of the policies suggested?

[Posts unrealistically well edited 420 frame gif in 12 planck seconds, detailing complex multiple faceted situations through the metaphor of SoL girls doing cute things] Yeah. [sips your coffee] I fuck.

Me? I don’t know. I just want the juiciest member to win, you know. I like juice. Mango juice. Orange juice. Juice. [Makes bishounen birb noise]

[baby plays with mic] We’re not sure yet. On one hand, a show about parenting would be nice [baby starts sobbing] But maybe a donation is easier... [baby pouts] Say, if we make an account of the baby, and we win the game, but the ba- [baby awakens sharingan]



7 The politician's skill set goes further than simple lying
, bribing and covering the tuition fees of their 22-year-old secretary. A politician is someone who understands victory comes at a cost that they don't have to pay so long the voter thinks they don't have to either. Winning is not about being the best, it's about convincing Bleach fans that, surely, if it were up to you, you'd bring back the anime. But that’s not on the table. If it were up to you… Who’d win?

Support the creators! ****** artists need to eat too!

Forum wide mafia! Winner bans one!

Prevent the divorce of democracy and capitalism by filling in a questionnaire detailing the exact preferences of your ideal shows for the season!



8 Oh my god, your candidate won!

Yuri? Check. 3D physics? Check. Vore? Check. Copper… Copro… Whatever, how bad can it be? Check.

After all those years, fate finally smiles your way. You open your PM’s. Townie Assassin Claus. Soon, ano user will be gone…

Well, it might not be much, but maybe, with a little more funding, you can see Ichigo and his friends save the world one more time : )



9 Huh?! Your candidate lied to you??

[posted from a yacht on the bahamas]

[A PM comes in] I gave you your role… And now your performance draws to a close. Don’t worry… Winner bans one, so I’ll only ban you after I ban whoever prevents me from banning everyone outright.

Nani? What are they putting in their mouth? Really? No. Why are they eating that? Oh my god, sweet baby Jesus, why was this made? Who made this? Why was this funded?!



10 The ‘x’ in Hunter x Hunter is pronounced like…

The x in Xi0
The x in apple
 
Last edited:

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,637
Gender
Female
Country
China
omooo I hope it's fun.

Fyi, this is not the actual sheep I prepared earlier, but the internet situation was taking forever so I just reproduced it somewhat on train ride in google doc ><
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

If the sheep catches a little traction, I'll leave it up for a while, but if it's not popular I'll take it down in a few days~end of the week so we can all move on.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Closing sheep the 22nd
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Sheep closes tomorrow :hee
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,617
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Gotta remember to do this later today.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@Copy Panda tag some folks?
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Nooooooooo I forgot. Gotta do some rapid fire answers. Wait for meeeeee
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Actually, might not have time. Don’t wait for me. :nomoar
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,637
Gender
Female
Country
China
You have all of today! More or less

I usually play without being tagged, and usually see others doing the tagging anyway.. So it didn't occur to me to make more people play through spam tag ><

Usually that part takes care of itself if the sheep is good, I figured? I'm guessing it simply wasn't a fun sheep for people, since two weeks passed~
 
Top