Games The Sheep Game #121

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,107
Reaction score
12,870
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
A game from "FTB"

The game name is Sheep

How to play

1- Each participant will pm the host with their answers for the questions. You are not allowed to share your answers with anyone else.
2- Your objectives is parallel your answers with as many other players as possible, and get the highest score.
3- Try guessing the most popular answer.
4- There is no wrong answer.

Rules

1- The number of questions shouldn't exceed 12 questions and not less 8 questions.
2- "I don't know" will get 0 points. If you can't answer just use google or any search engine or simply put any answer.
3- The winner will host the next sheep.
4- In case we have 2 winners or more having the same points, The host will pick someone randomly as the winner or one of the winners would let the other do it.
5- If the winner didn't make the next sheep within 3 days the previous winner shall do it and if he didn't. Anyone can do it just to keep this game running.
6- Calculations and gathering answers is time consuming so the host has a whole week to do it. If he/she didn't post the answers and announce the winner after 7 days. The next sheep would be free to anyone to do it.

sheep #1



​

(1) -You are in a war, Which fighter you would like to be :
1- Archer.
2- Healer
3- Swordsman.


(2) -A famous inventor.

(3) -What is your favorite big cat ?

1-Lion
2-Tiger
3-Jaguar


(4) -What anime villain you would like to be.

(5) -Who wins ? Team Demacia vs Team Noxus, Which team you would choose to bet all your money on.


Upper limb is team Demacia..
Lower limb is team Noxus..


(6) -Which type of landscape do you like the most, Desert, forest, mountain, plain, ocean or arctic?

(7) -Do you care about lyrics in a song?

(8) -Pick a random number from (1~25)

(9) -What season suits you best?

(10) -How many holes do you have ?
SheepWinnerSecondLast

1​
lakhan220Brandishkira

2​
lakhan220Irina_mashiro_22, EmptySoul, OrganizizedYumaKuga

3​
Brandish, Ravenkira, Belserionlakhan220

4​
YumaKugaMiralicious akumakira

5​
Brandish lakhan220kira, Organizized

6​
kiraOrganizizedlakhan220

7​
AtomVici, EmptySoulBrandish

8​
EmptySoul, RavenOrganizizedBrandish

9​
RavenOrganizizedxi0

10​
OrganizizedYumaKugaxi0, EmptySoul

11​
RavenBrandyThemaxi0

12​
Yuma, xi0BrandyThemakira

13​
Yuma, KnightmareAtomBrandish

14​
Shinyarcanine45Knightmare of heaven 0kira

15​
BrandyThemaRavenxi0

16​
ViciBrandishkira

17​
Brandish, zimbardoKnightmare of heaven 0lakhan220

18​
DiMaria YestalakhanBrandish

19​
OrganizizedKnightmare of heaven 0, BattouBrandish

20​
A.ulqZimbDiMaria, Brandish

21​
DiMaria Yestaxi0Brandish

22​
OrganizizedBrandish, lakhan220kira

23​
EmptySoulVici kira

24​
BattouGrySunBrandish

25​
TSPandaOrganizizedkira, Brandish

26​
FarfallaEmptySoulkira

27​
BelserionGrySunA.ulq

28​
UstegiusTSPandaKnightmare of heaven 0

29​
RavenBrandishkira

30​
TSPandaEmptySoulTempus

31​
KatFarfallagoodboy_lawlett

32​
MonkeyD DragonKnightmare of heaven 0Brandish

33​
BelserionOrganizizedxi0

34​
GrySunFarfallaBrandish

35​
AtomDiMaria Yesta, OrganizizedFarfalla

36​
MonkeyD DragonBelserionlakhan220

37​
LinaliMonkeyD DragonBrandish

38​
EmptySoulUstegiusBrandish

39​
BelserionArjunaOrganizized

40​
FarfallaGrySunEmperor Spriggan

41​
DarkyGryffindorxi0

42​
rikiRavenPurity of Magi

43​
AtomLady pompom, LinaliRaven

44​
rikiEmptySoulBrandish

45​
BrandishLinaliBattou

46​
AtomEmperor Spriggankira

47​
Valhalla777, GrySunLady pompom, OrganizizedBrandish

48​
ZirconiumOrganizizedriki

49​
GrySun, LinaliGryffindorkira

50​
Linali, A.ulqZirconium, Emperor SprigganBrandish

51​
Irina_mashiro_22Organizized, RavenBrandish

52​
LambuSirSamuel016DiMaria Yesta

53​
LinaliZirconium `Emperor Spriggan

54​
OrganizizedrikiBrandish

55​
GrySunLambuPurity of Magi

56​
LambuArjunaDemonspeed

57​
---

58​
GrySunDiMaria Yesta Lady pompom

59​
XadyuBelserionBrandish

60​
ViciIrina Mashirosyx

61​
GrySun, LinaliVandred, Miralicious Akumasyx

62​
LinaliHoltLady pompom

63​
BelserionShobu_Yoruichixi0

64​
OrganizizedLady PompomBrandish

65​
LinaliSeraphxi0

66​
GrySunGryffindorBrandish

67​
EmptySoulLinaliBrandish

68​
LambuFarfalla, Battoukira

69​
Linali--

70​
GrySunArjunakira

71​
AsakoHoltBrandish

72​
XadyuLady pompom, LinaliBrandish

73​
Belserionsyxkira

74​
GrySunxi0Erinyes

75​
HoltEmperor SprigganJuviii

76​
syxGryffindorPurity of Magi

77​
GryffindorElusiaArjuna

78​
Copy PandaLambukira

79​
Purity of MagiVandred Erinyes




Sheep king/Queen coronation happen every #100 sheep game.. So whoever wins the sheep #100 will be the king or queen of the game until the next sheep coronation and will be added to the Hall of Fame.



Here is a thread to alert you to the start of new Sheep rounds
For anyone who plays this game: please follow this thread to receive warnings when new rounds are starting

Anyone making a round, please post a message to this thread when you do, so all prospective players will know to send a list (if you forget to do so, I will try to remember to do so for you).

This thread is currently just a test, to save on people having to go on mass tagging sprees - if the test is successful, we can keep on using it.
If the test fails (other than being extremely disappointed) then nothing will be lost and we can go back to ignoring it and tagging people like there's no tomorrow.
:verily
 
Last edited:

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,107
Reaction score
12,870
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
3 more days for the result, can't post anything today.
 

Battou

⎲⎳
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 11, 2015
Messages
2,501
Reaction score
8,347
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Uruguay
Did so yes :nod
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,107
Reaction score
12,870
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
I'm pretty busy, Results soon tho
 

Battou

⎲⎳
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 11, 2015
Messages
2,501
Reaction score
8,347
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Uruguay
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,662
Reaction score
31,926
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,107
Reaction score
12,870
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
Well, Okay! I will waste some time of my mental and physical vacation to post the results for you guys and not playing video games or anything.


Results soon
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,107
Reaction score
12,870
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
Nope, I was replacing my mother in her work the past 2 weeks, Working 10h a day in 32C, Yeah i sit in office but my body can't handle air conditioner or fans really so i had to sustain all the heat, Also when i arrive home, I suffered headaches, my only fun was buying games in steam summer sale then fall dead on my bed, Not gonna lie sheep results was the least of my concerns, I was trying to play as much as i can but now i'm working on it, Tommorow or today i will drop it
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Well, now I feel like a jerk. Sorry to hear things have been rough. Hope you realize we’re just kidding around. And don’t push yourself to any lengths for us jerks.
 

Linali

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2015
Messages
1,097
Reaction score
7,292
Gender
Female
Country
Poland
Ok, so since @Raven's busy, how about I host a game in a meantime and she will post the results when she'll find more free time? I have a sheep in store, so if there'll be no objections I can post it today's evening :)
 

lakhan220

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2016
Messages
895
Reaction score
9,011
Age
32
Country
India
Ok, so since @Raven's busy, how about I host a game in a meantime and she will post the results when she'll find more free time? I have a sheep in store, so if there'll be no objections I can post it today's evening :)
Sure go ahead. i have no objections to this. Looking forward to ur sheep. :verily
 

Battou

⎲⎳
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 11, 2015
Messages
2,501
Reaction score
8,347
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Uruguay
Sounds good to me 👀
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,107
Reaction score
12,870
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
I'm already one step away from finishing it, only 15min and i will drop the result
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Results
​

1- You are a tourist in Norway and you meet very sweet person that you weren't expecting. Who is that?
[
Tina ] Lakhan, Vis, Panda, Battou, Brandish, Totinona (6)
[
Totinona ] Grysun, Organizized, Kiki, Linali (4)
[ Other
] Kira (1)
- Would have preferred TUNA but TINA is relatively close so that ~lakhan
- I think I'd usually stick to the username or my nickname for the user, but in Tina's case Tina is easier than Seocchi ~panda
- Not sure if I‘ll ever go to Norway. Kinda has nothing of interest? :hmm Going with Totinona because Nona. ~Grysun
- Tuna ~Kira

2- What is the first thing you do upon seeing her?

[ HUG and lip Kiss ]
Vis, Battou (2)
[
HUG and cheek kiss ] Lakhan, Brandish (2)
[
HUG Only ] Linali (1)
[
Waving and maybe handshake, No more ] Panda, Grysun, Organizized, Kiki, Kira, Totinona (6)
- A would be too sudden. let's do it in steps ~Lakhan
- I give my fams hugs but since I'm not so familiar with Tina I don't think I should hug her ~Panda
- Hugging is waaay too personal, and I don‘t know her that well. Though depends on the place, brazilians for some reason hug strangers too :noworry ~Grysun
- (We’re both introverted Scandinavians, anything else is unthinkable.) ~Organizized


3- After you both greet eachother, You asked her about places to go in Norway and she listed some places, which place you mostly love to go first?

[
Atlantic Road, A serpentine highway twists and turns over the treacherous Norwegian Sea ] Vis, Kiki, Kira, Linali, Totinona (5)
[
Trolltunga, Walk 2,300 feet above the ground on the "Troll's Tongue ] Panda, Organizized, Brandish (3)
[
Pyramiden, Abandoned Russian mining village predicted to resist decay for longer than any other modern human settlement ] Lakhan, Grysun (2)
[
Oslo's viking ship museum, Home to three historic ships from the age of Vikings ] Battou (1)
- Sounds too interesting to miss it. ~Lakhan
- Tina is so strong she will carry me ~Panda
- A sounds like a nauseating nightmare. Not a big fan of heights. C sounds dangerous? I‘m not much into vikings. Sooo the russian village it is. ~Grysun
- (Trolltunga and Preikestolen seem fairly similar sites and I’ve wantes to visit both for a long time, but Trolltunga looks a tad cooler. ~Organizized
- I had to google a little, but dejm, what a view :wtf ~Linali



4- You are very very hungry and ordered food which took 5h worth of waiting, but Tina thought you brought her this food and ate it all while you were in the bathroom, How would you react to that?

[
Roll on the floor and cry like a baby while ripping your hair off and screaming "why tina, why tina ] Vis, Kira (2)
[
Not angry, Anyways it's win/win, At least more time to spend with tina while getting another food ] Lakhan, Panda, Grysun, Kiki, Battou, Linali, Totinona (7)
[
Be a hypocrite, Pretending everything is okay ] Organizized, Brandish (2)
- That is what I came to do basically after all. ~Lakhan
- She will pay too ~Panda
- This seems to be the suggested answer. ~Grysun
- Shit happens ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ~Linali

5- Tina felt guilty about eating your food, She wanted to pay you, Would you accept?

[
YES ] Vis, Panda, Grysun, Organizized, Kiki, Kira, Brandish (7)
[
NO ] Lakhan, Battou, Linali, Totinona (4)
- If she is guilty, she can pay for the order just made again. ~Lakhan
- I won't stop her from insisting ~panda
- That‘s the proper thing of her to do. ~Grysun
- I'll have her buy me the same food :arf :handgun ~Kira

6- You wanted to be in a hotel but tina offered to stay with her in the family house, would you agree?

[
Yes, I still holding grudges and want to break something from her house ] Lakhan, Panda, Organizized, Kiki, Kira, Battou, Brandish, Linali (8)
[
No, She ate my food and next is probably killing me ] Vis, Grysun, Totinona (3)
- All great relationships have skirmishes in them. tht is what makes it genuine :hurr ~Lakhan
- Revenge will be as sweet as the choco she just paid for ~Panda
- That would be nice, but I'm not going to break anything :p ~Linali
-
7- Tina is such a goddess, If you are in a relationship, would you still fall in love with her?

[
Yes, I loved tina since the first sight and want to make babies with her ] Lakhan (1)
[
No, I love my partner more. Tina's magic isn't effective ] Vis, Grysun, Organizized, Kiki,
Kira, Totinona (6)
[
Why not both ] Panda, Battou, Brandish, Linali (4)
- Can anyone even resist the charm of the Goddess ? A mere mortal is no match.Such captivation power she has. ~Lakhan
- Why stop there? Does Tina have siblings? ~Panda
- (No offense, Tina is great, but yeah..) ~Organizized
- No.. but if I find such a Goddess, I'd still adore her :XD ~Kira
- And life has only just begun :om ~Linali
- help me lord.. this question ~Totinona


8- Days have passed and you are now in the airport, in the mean time, Tina called you to help her in something urgent would just ignore it and proceed with your flight or going back for tina, how you will reply back?

[
"I dont think i can help you right now tina, I'm already 10 blocks away from the plane" ] Grysun, Kiki, Linali, Totinona (4)
[
"YOU ATE MY FOOD TINA" then hang off ] Organizized, Kira, Battou (3)
[
"I'M COMING FOR YOU TINNNNNNAH" ] Lakhan, Vic, Panda, Brandish (4)
- :cheez Finally chance for the completion of GOAL ~Lakhan
- Hm... Well, if she relied on me to help her, I think I'd turn back yeah ~Panda
- Don‘t think there‘s time for that. ~Grysun


9- On a scale of 10, how much do you love tina?

[
10/10] Lakhan, Vis, Kiki, Battou, Linali (5)
[
0~5] Panda, Grysun, Totinona (3)
[
6~9] Organizized, Brandish (2)
[666]
Kira (1)
- A healthy "4.2" ~Panda
- "5" I guess? Mostly neutral, despite playing OW with her sometimes I feel like I hardly know her at all. ~Grysun
- "7.5" ~Organizized
- "9.9" ~kiki
- is "10" the only answer or? 👀~Battou
- "7" ~Brandish
- "2.5" ~Totinona


10- Ship tina with MH member.

[
Raven ] Vis, Panda, Organizized, Kiki, Linali (5)
[
Raven ] Battou, Totinona (2)
[
Raven ] Lakhan, Grysun, Brandish (3)
[ Other ]
Kira (1)
- :notlikethis Such a dilemma. All have their uniqueness. A - Mature , charming and good looking. B- Cute teen. C- Killer lady Goddess beating moon ~Lakhan
- Raven really is the best for Tina <3 ~Panda
- Ravenona Best Pairing 2019 ~Organizized
- That's so Raven ~Kira
- That was paradoxically the toughest question :XD ~Linali






RANKING​


[ Kiki ] = 57
[ Panda ] = 53
[ Linali ] = 47
[ Organizized ] & [ Totinona ] = 46
[ Vis ] & [ Grysun ]= 45
[ Lakhan ] & [ Battou ] = 42
[ Brandish ] = 41
[Kira ] = 40

Congrtz @Kiki
Good job...
 
Top