Support The site is broken...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dive

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2009
Messages
321
Reaction score
41
Gender
Female
Country
United States
For Firefox users at least. I tried the site out in IE, and it works just fine.

Here's the main page:


And here's the forum:

 

Drmke

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 22, 2009
Messages
4,224
Reaction score
1,235
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Palestine
I've had similar problems with my browser (Google Chrome) occasionally, but I'm not sure if its the browser or the site. Its usually fixes itself by the next day though.
 

Dive

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2009
Messages
321
Reaction score
41
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Mine has been like this for a few days now. =(
 

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Mine did the same thing, have you updated to the newer version of firefox?
That could help since I have the newest version and it works fine for me right now.
 

Dive

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2009
Messages
321
Reaction score
41
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Nah, I haven't. I'll give it a shot though.

Didn't fix a thing. =(
 

Fuzzy

Post Hijacker
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
1,061
Reaction score
226
Gender
Male
Country
United States
that is a problem from when the CSS doesn't load correctly. Have you tried a 'hard refresh'? Ctrl+Shift+R

A hard refresh will clear the stored cache & reload the page.
 

Dive

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2009
Messages
321
Reaction score
41
Gender
Female
Country
United States
That didn't work either. D=
 

Rei Ayanami

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Feb 15, 2010
Messages
124
Reaction score
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
The site always works for me. Maybe its not the site and instead is your computer. Did you run a virus scan?
 

Dive

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2009
Messages
321
Reaction score
41
Gender
Female
Country
United States
No viruses either. Huh. So weird. IE works fine though. Eh. Whatever. I'll just use IE to browse here.


Oh, just an FYI. It randomly fixed itself. Huh.
 
Last edited:

Osso

Tech
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Tech
Joined
Nov 4, 2007
Messages
392
Reaction score
156
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
I changed the address of that file hoping it would fix :)
I'm guessing a temporary dns issue
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top