The SmokeFilledSkies thread | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

The SmokeFilledSkies thread

SmokeFilledSkies

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States
Hi guys! I'm happy to be able to translate for anyone here who needs it! I'll keep this short and sweet. :D

I've been studying Japanese for about 2 years and I love it. If I had to judge, my current skill level would be about mid-advanced. I'll translate practically anything you can give me (Except for Yaoi or creepy gore ******) and have it done within a week.

I love to translate and hope to do it a lot as a fun way to practice and improve my Japanese, and hopefully, someday make a career out of translating.

My only limitation is that I can't take too many series on at once, I don't have enough time to TL for 3-4+ series a week, but I'll do my best with whatever anyone gives me!

Thanks a lot for reading through this and happy translating!

Last edited:

Ominae

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Hello. Nice to meet ya. I assume that you don't have trouble with shonen or seinen stuff?

yukine

Reaction score
Country
Turkey
Hi! SmokeFilledSkies,

We are the turkish group name of Mangayatta. We want to translate one manga. It's Barakamon. But this manga is licensed to english. so we need to who can translate japanese to english. just for volunteriness. we don't care slow translate. we care just good translate. not editing or something.

So please become our translator. My name is Irem and i really need you

dakotasapphire

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hey there, have you gotten recruited yet? If not join Kappa Scans, we basically pick up dropped manga, it's giving everything a second chance, especially when we feel something deserves it. Anyhow if you're interested, shoot me a PM on Kappa-scans. http://kappa-scans.forumotion.com/t6-translator-chinese-japanese-korean-preferred and then fill out the application. There isn't a test, as translators are a highly needed thing in this free industry. lol.