- Joined
- Jan 2, 2006
- Messages
- 1,585
- Reaction score
- 31
- Gender
- Hidden
- Country
-
Ok, this deals with sport, as the topic title already says.What's your favourite sport? To do yourself? To watch?
What do you like about this sport?
Which sports do you hate?
Which is the funniest sport?
----
Me likey Taekwondo to do myself as well as Volleyball and Basketball.
Taekwondo is interesting because you work out your whole body and learn your own strength.
Volleyball and Basketball are dynamic team sports which are fun to play.
(However, atm I don't do any sports actively
.)What I really hate do practice is gymnastics - I totally suck at it....

Now, your turn!
)... Otherwise i like Running itself...
would have been invented by two bored roomservice cleaner persons, who after cleaning the floor with their brooms, decided to do some wacko game with a piece of trash they had to make land in a ring on the ground by only using their brooms on the floor to alter it's speed
curling!




Again, no offense, I also like silly things!