- Joined
- Jan 28, 2006
- Messages
- 100
- Reaction score
- 142
- Age
- 44
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
So I've decided to try and color all of the One Piece cover pages but I will only be doing the Strawhat crews covers, that means the side stories will be excluded from this project.
So every time I complete a new cover I'll continue to add them to this tread until possibly, hopefully, some day I'll have all the covers up to date.
Well, lets see how long I can keep this going.
Newest Additions: Chapter 9

So every time I complete a new cover I'll continue to add them to this tread until possibly, hopefully, some day I'll have all the covers up to date.
Well, lets see how long I can keep this going.
Newest Additions: Chapter 9

Last edited:

