Character - The Tanjirou Thread | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Character The Tanjirou Thread

everythingnice

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Fairy Tail
Giyuu > Tanjirou,
Tanjirou is just another Naruto L
Not gonna lie, Tanjirou is way better than Naruto for me lol. I don't really find them similar hehe.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
It is true that tanjiro is too pure so to speak... but in the story he works because he serves as a foil to pretty much all demons and most other humans around. Tanjiro exists within the manga to develop other characters. His purity and kindness connects him to the trauma and pain of those around him.

levi12

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Austria
It is true that tanjiro is too pure so to speak... but in the story he works because he serves as a foil to pretty much all demons and most other humans around. Tanjiro exists within the manga to develop other characters. His purity and kindness connects him to the trauma and pain of those around him.
Tanjiro might be too pure but He isn t stupid like most mainstream shounen characters. He also do what need to be done. He will kill people who try to kill people he care about regardless if it can be immorral. Chapter 1 he try to kill giyu for trying to kill Nezuko despite knowing giyu isn t bad guy throwing an axe on someone head isn t trying to disarm it Its aiming to kill.

He also has some form of hatred towards evil . Look his angrier towards Hatengu and Muzan. He can also be quite ruthless and vicious This shown Clearly against Muzan and Hatengu

He isn t too pure nor gary sue. His rage,ruthless and sometimes vicious is shown against evil people. He isn t dumbshit good guys like Naruto and Edward elric who can be moronic and stupid decisions completely stupid one.

don t compare him to clowns like Naruto and Edwards elric. They are nothing alike and Tanjiro is better character for me.

Ace

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada
I mean personally he's my favorite shonen protagonist right now, I find him better then Midoriya and Asta

Gladiolus

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Spain
Tbh, Tanjirou reminds me more of a Japanese Allen Walker than to the likes of Naruto. On a first sight, both have slightly similar personalities (nice and polite with everyone, compassionate with both allies and enemies alike, though Allen is more of what he seems at first), similar goals (to defeat the main antagonists to save the people they care for, while also trying to save the Akumas/demons who fell into the dark side) and similar backgrounds (one of their loved ones turned into an Akuma/demon, fact that forced them to join the local monster slaying association, AKA Black Order/Demon Slayer corps).

XXGenesis

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Turkmenistan
Last chapter was dope asf. But WTH happened to completing the 13 forms and Muzan's scar that laid an outline to his organs as they moved. I love Tanjiro, but dude still hasnt put his foot up Muzan's ass so that he can taste his toes..

XXGenesis

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Turkmenistan
Tanjiro might be too pure but He isn t stupid like most mainstream shounen characters. He also do what need to be done. He will kill people who try to kill people he care about regardless if it can be immorral. Chapter 1 he try to kill giyu for trying to kill Nezuko despite knowing giyu isn t bad guy throwing an axe on someone head isn t trying to disarm it Its aiming to kill.

He also has some form of hatred towards evil . Look his angrier towards Hatengu and Muzan. He can also be quite ruthless and vicious This shown Clearly against Muzan and Hatengu

He isn t too pure nor gary sue. His rage,ruthless and sometimes vicious is shown against evil people. He isn t dumbshit good guys like Naruto and Edward elric who can be moronic and stupid decisions completely stupid one.

don t compare him to clowns like Naruto and Edwards elric. They are nothing alike and Tanjiro is better character for me.
Dont ever disrespect Edward Elric...Edward is way more solid than Tanjiro.

Tanjiro unlike his shonen counterparts is missing his final mayhem assault. He wasnt a golden child...=/ no matter how chessey, we all love our MC going Apesh*t