TV The Television Show Thread

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Re: The Television Show Thread!

deathshadow25 said:
wait Heroes is by Stan Lee
No, Heroes is by Tim Kring, the man who made Crossing Jordan and the 80's show Misfits of Science. Stan Lee made "Who Wants to Be a Superhero?"
 

kiddo7

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2006
Messages
931
Reaction score
23
Gender
Hidden
Country
Austria
Re: The Television Show Thread!

the confusion comes from the fact that "The Man" Made a cameo appearance at the end of last episode. Othere than that i don't think he has anything to do with the show.
 

ssjohn

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 31, 2006
Messages
599
Reaction score
11
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The Television Show Thread!

*sigh* it feels like it just started but Monk & Pysch season finalie is friday :(
 

starfall856

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Feb 19, 2007
Messages
137
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The Television Show Thread!

Project runway kicks all other Tv shows buttss
finally a show for closet fashion designers...
 

venicia777

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
3,053
Reaction score
55
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: The Television Show Thread!

Starfall said:
Project runway kicks all other Tv shows buttss
finally a show for closet fashion designers...
Heroes has begun. Dont count it out. Project Runway doesnt even get as many viewers as Heroes :rofl (runs and hides)
 

starfall856

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Feb 19, 2007
Messages
137
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The Television Show Thread!

venicia777 said:
Heroes has begun. Dont count it out. Project Runway doesnt even get as many viewers as Heroes :rofl (runs and hides)
I love Heroes too!!! though its still not as cool as fashion designers flipping out because they dont have enough paisley fabric
 

jairdan6

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 5, 2006
Messages
247
Reaction score
2
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: The Television Show Thread!

i tried an episode of heroes and i thought it was too much like xmen and also the dialogue was virtually unbearable.

did anyone watch arrested development (being one of the greatest if not the greatest show ever)?
 

JoJoJO

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 19, 2006
Messages
483
Reaction score
6
Gender
Male
Country
Jamaica
Re: The Television Show Thread!

jairdan6 said:
i tried an episode of heroes and i thought it was too much like xmen and also the dialogue was virtually unbearable.

did anyone watch arrested development (being one of the greatest if not the greatest show ever)?
Too me arrested development was a dull show I am glad they canceled it
 

jairdan6

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 5, 2006
Messages
247
Reaction score
2
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: The Television Show Thread!

gar. are you serious? why didn't you like it? it was spectacularly funny. what do you consider fun to watch?
 

JoJoJO

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 19, 2006
Messages
483
Reaction score
6
Gender
Male
Country
Jamaica
Re: The Television Show Thread!

The shows I find funny are Scrubs and Two and half men.
 

venicia777

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
3,053
Reaction score
55
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: The Television Show Thread!

JoJoJO said:
The shows I find funny are Scrubs and Two and half men.
How could is Two and Half men (good funny). i want to start downloading it or maybe watching it on ABC online but an opinion is really worth it.
 

JoJoJO

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 19, 2006
Messages
483
Reaction score
6
Gender
Male
Country
Jamaica
Re: The Television Show Thread!

venicia777 said:
How could is Two and Half men (good funny). i want to start downloading it or maybe watching it on ABC online but an opinion is really worth it.
It's to me the funniest show on t.v., it's worth watching trust me.
 

blasta

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 26, 2006
Messages
214
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Re: The Television Show Thread!

Yes I like "Scrubs" and "Two and a Half Men" too. Other comedies that I think are good too is How I Met Your Mother, The Class, The Office, My Name is Earl. Oh and for cartoon ones, of course Family Guy, Simpsons, and South Park.
 

Uchiha Slayer

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 17, 2006
Messages
406
Reaction score
29
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The Television Show Thread!

Am I the only one who loves The O.C.? I'm a huge O.C. fan and dont know why. But its one my favorite shows of all times.
 

PaperYomiko

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2007
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
10
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The Television Show Thread!

You're not the only one, Uchiha Slayer...pretty much every girl I know, besides myself, is obsessed with it :XD

But it's over, isn't it? Actually, I liked the funny comic book guy on the show, can't remember his name though. My roommates always watched it during the first season. The blond girl drove me craaaazy. I've never been one to get into the teenage angst genre, myself.
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Re: The Television Show Thread!

What made me watched The O.C. is because Seth is crazy about comics, he makes a lot of reference to comics book. And i like that scene in Season 2 where Seth was hanging upside down and Summer kissed him while wearing a Spider-Man mask. That is teh win!
Allan Heinberg, the writer for The O.C. also wrote Young Avengers comics. So, that makes me an O.C. fan too. :D
 

Uchiha Slayer

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 17, 2006
Messages
406
Reaction score
29
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The Television Show Thread!

You're not the only one, Uchiha Slayer...pretty much every girl I know, besides myself, is obsessed with it :XD

But it's over, isn't it? Actually, I liked the funny comic book guy on the show, can't remember his name though. My roommates always watched it during the first season. The blond girl drove me craaaazy. I've never been one to get into the teenage angst genre, myself.
The thing about it PaperYomiko, I'm a black dude from South Carolina. I dont know any black person in this world male or female who likes the O.C. like I do...Let me tell you how I got into it. Like when season one was on, I was switching over my cable tv to satilite tv and all I had was basic channels. The only thing that was on at that time(wed. 9:00pm) was the o.c. Started watching I was like the storyline is bad so far. So kept watching it ever since. I mean everytime the season dvd came out I would get it on the first day. People was looking at me in the store like, do you know what your buying(lol). It was a trip.


What made me watched The O.C. is because Seth is crazy about comics, he makes a lot of reference to comics book. And i like that scene in Season 2 where Seth was hanging upside down and Summer kissed him while wearing a Spider-Man mask. That is teh win!
Allan Heinberg, the writer for The O.C. also wrote Young Avengers comics. So, that makes me an O.C. fan too. :D
Yeah that was a nice scene. That was the same year the movie came out.

Did ya'll really like the way the final season went off? I though it was lame as hell.
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Re: The Television Show Thread!

I haven't watched O.C. since the 2nd or 3rd season. :D
I heard that low ratings killed the show. That sucks...
 

PaperYomiko

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2007
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
10
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The Television Show Thread!

I mean everytime the season dvd came out I would get it on the first day. People was looking at me in the store like, do you know what your buying(lol). It was a trip.
I got a similar reaction when I'd go to preorder Samurai Champloo at my music store. The guys there were so shocked I had to repeat myself a couple times... kind of embarrassing, but it was funny. I guess I don't really look like the kind of person who would preorder Samurai Champloo (But I'm not really sure what that kind of a person should look like) :XD

But yeah, those kind of shows like OC do have a way of dragging you in. I became addicted to Grey's Anatomy like that... I really didn't want to get involved in another drama with complicated relationships that are impossible to keep track of, but I guess fate had other plans for me. Anyway, more power to you if you like the OC! You're unique! And it should get you some points with the girls, too :D
 
Top