TV The Television Show Thread

Impel Down

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2007
Messages
3,077
Reaction score
3
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Re: The Television Show Thread!

He's in CI too. And SVU...I dunno, the characters are just too annoying for me. I enjoy the original quite a bit too, though. And I agree that Chris Noth was good in the original, when it was in the first eps.
 

Impel Down

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2007
Messages
3,077
Reaction score
3
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Re: The Television Show Thread!

I never liked the original CSI, and the other two are even worse.

Moving on, TV-wise, anyone see Monk or Psych here?
 

Patoz

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 8, 2007
Messages
475
Reaction score
11
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Re: The Television Show Thread!

my favourites are Scrubs, Heroes, Smallville and CSI
 

qwan3356

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 21, 2006
Messages
1,080
Reaction score
24
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The Television Show Thread!

i really like Heroes, Scrubs, Smallville, Avatar, and Psych.
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The Television Show Thread!

:pmg Did anyone else watch America's Next Top Model on Wednesday =O That Girl Ebony is a beotch. She gets on my nerves :/
 

genkigemini

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2007
Messages
242
Reaction score
7
Age
46
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The Television Show Thread!

:pmg Did anyone else watch America's Next Top Model on Wednesday =O That Girl Ebony is a beotch. She gets on my nerves :/
OMG, totally but when Tyra made her cry, I actually felt a little bad for her. I am kindda liking that girl with a mild form of autism. I am going to cheer for the underdog this year.

(I am so glad someone else likes Top Model.)
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The Television Show Thread!

YES! like her too! She's got Auburger's disease, or something. Yeah, I'm totally going for her <3 she seems the most genuine out of the group so far. And I think it's neat they're on a cruise ship right now =D

I wonder what country the final group will end up in? I think I heard it might be China...(Or maybe that's jsut the Olympics ,oO)
 

genkigemini

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2007
Messages
242
Reaction score
7
Age
46
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The Television Show Thread!

Really?! China?! I liked the year that all the grls went to France and they has to film that commerical in French. Carridee was HORRIBLE but I was glad she won. I want them to do a commercial in Cantonese. That would be awesome. ^_^

Yeah, I really like the more normal girls. My husband actually watched it with me and was sad that the bartender from MA didn't make it because he liked her accent. LOL I so do not get those diva girls that come on thinking they are all that. They are usually some of the first to go and then they cry about how they are so misunderstood. I wanna yell at my TV, "No chick... you are just a biotch!" LOL
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The Television Show Thread!

XD that's what I thought about Jesleene (sp?) last cycle. I can't believe she won!!
 

genkigemini

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2007
Messages
242
Reaction score
7
Age
46
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The Television Show Thread!

Oh, me either. My hubby called her "the ugly chick" LOL Do you watch any other reality TV? I loved So You Think You Can Dance the last two cycles.
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The Television Show Thread!

She looked emaciated :/

Yeah, So You Think You Can Dance? was good, and I like shows like Project Runway and Hell's Kitchen and stuff. I also love Jeopardy, Wheel of Fortune, and Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader?
 

genkigemini

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2007
Messages
242
Reaction score
7
Age
46
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The Television Show Thread!

LadyHatake, we have very similar tastes in TV shows! I have watched every season of Project Runway and I love Gordon Ramswey so Hells Kitchen is the bomb. I love it when he makes them cry. LOL
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The Television Show Thread!

hahaha XD yeah, Chef Ramsey kicks some major ass! And I love Project Runway! I was soooo glad that Jay beat Kara-san (sp?) and Wendy the first season!
 

genkigemini

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2007
Messages
242
Reaction score
7
Age
46
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The Television Show Thread!

OH yeah! Jay was awesome and I would totally buy his stuff. Kara didn't seem so bad until the finale when she was such a witch about those shoes! ^_^
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The Television Show Thread!

Yeah, I was just happy Wendy didn't win. Her designs were terrible, IMO :s

Oooh, what do you think about the Jays on ANTM? I love them XD Miss Jay always makes me laugh when he/she's there!
 

ssjohn

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 31, 2006
Messages
599
Reaction score
11
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The Television Show Thread!

Did anyone watch Gossip Girl? i dont know why but it is was good and one of my favorite new series :) Journeyman looks awsome also :)

Back to you was pretty good but i dunno if it will last ((anyone remember last years 20 good years????))

K-Vile i didnt like Big Bang Theory bored me and i didnt even attempt to watch Kid Nation ><
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The Television Show Thread!

Yeah, I didn't watch Kid Nation either. I thought it seemed a little silly; honestly, a group of kids trying to live on their own? PLEASE. You KNOW there's tons of other adults there, making sure no one gets hurt and making sure they all have everything they need to stay alive. Sane parents would never let their young children do that kind of thing without some form of supervision
 

genkigemini

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2007
Messages
242
Reaction score
7
Age
46
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The Television Show Thread!

Yeah, I was just happy Wendy didn't win. Her designs were terrible, IMO :s

Oooh, what do you think about the Jays on ANTM? I love them XD Miss Jay always makes me laugh when he/she's there!
Totally. Miss Jay is awesome but I really love (the more guyish) Jay. He seems really down to earth and I like that.

Kid Nation seemed really dumb to me too. I did not watch it but you know it has to be fixed in a lot of ways. I did hear some kids got hurt and stuff but it is not like they are going to truly be running wild, right? And if so, what kind of parent would let their kids do it. :blink
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Re: The Television Show Thread!

Wait, Gerard "THIS IS SPARTAAA!" Butler?! Gerard "Spartans! Ready your breakfast and eat hearty, for tonight we dine in Hell!" Butler?! He's Phantom of the Opera?!!! Now that i gotta watch! :D
 

genkigemini

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2007
Messages
242
Reaction score
7
Age
46
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The Television Show Thread!

Yup. He is the Phantom. When my husband and I were watching 300, I keep hitting my husband in the shoulder and saying, "I know this guy!" and then right before the last big battle, I go, "OMG! He's the Phantom!" Needless to say, 300 was AWESOME!!!!
 
Top