Re: The Tennis Thread
Federer is just The best of The history, he was The only one this year to beat Djokovic in his real prime time, and still cannot understand how he lost while winning by 2 sets, with 2 match points and with his serve ... Djokovic came back in what considered by federer himself as One of the greatest losses in his career.
His playing style is perfect and as a person he's the kindest man on earth, I'm only saying this because in Spain (Marca, Tve ...) they always praise Nadal saying that with his achievements and his age he'll become the best of The history, they do not say it like that but you can read between the lines.
But look at him, he got demotivated ... Djokovic ate his morale (don't know if I did express myself well ... Cuz it's a Spanish expression), and now he is pathetic ... And I am (right now I guess I would rather use the past so instead of am I should use was)

a Nadal fan