The truth will set you free.

Status
Not open for further replies.

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: I've gone to Wonderland! Don't expect me to be back until next week! XD

You are.
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: I've gone to Wonderland! Don't expect me to be back until next week! XD

Lalalalalala~
*ignoring M3J*
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: I've gone to Wonderland! Don't expect me to be back until next week! XD

Hmm, I think that is a wise decision. Ignoring M3J might be the easiest way to solve this, just like how M3J should ignore you either and keep pestering you. Have a happy life ignoring and mocking each other, guys. :derp
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: I've gone to Wonderland! Don't expect me to be back until next week! XD

/me sneezes oh Phio neechan and yuki neechan.
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: I've gone to Wonderland! Don't expect me to be back until next week! XD

*sneezes harder on M3J's face*
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: I've gone to Wonderland! Don't expect me to be back until next week! XD

*Hands out tissues...* I heard you guys needed some :derp
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: I've gone to Wonderland! Don't expect me to be back until next week! XD

Thanks, downs. *take some tissues then walks away from the sneeze battle* Love your nose a bit more, guys~

I still wish we could get a hand on Oreo milkshake. >__< And I still have to go and buy a chocolate from Coffee Toffee as well before returning. :3c
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: I've gone to Wonderland! Don't expect me to be back until next week! XD

And oreo milkshake sounds delicious..... :drool
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: I've gone to Wonderland! Don't expect me to be back until next week! XD

/me spills Coca-Cola all over yukihime neechan.


Oreo milkshake sounds delicious. =D
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: I've gone to Wonderland! Don't expect me to be back until next week! XD

Oh, it is indeed delicious... This girl-who-is-no-way-like-a-princess here introduced me to such delicious drink before... And it's quite cheap here so I have to buy it at least once, but it'll get me fat and full of acnes, haha~
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: I've gone to Wonderland! Don't expect me to be back until next week! XD

/me spills Coca-Cola all over yukihime neechan.
*spills mud all over M3J*

---------- Post added at 11:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:28 AM ----------

Oh, it is indeed delicious... This girl-who-is-no-way-like-a-princess here introduced me to such delicious drink before... And it's quite cheap here so I have to buy it at least once, but it'll get me fat and full of acnes, haha~
I always know where to get delicious food and beverage... :hurr
and what do you mean by "girl-who-is-no-way-like-a-princess"? Don't deny it, you just don't want to admit I have higher status than you, eh? :hurr
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Sekai de ichiban ohime-sama!

/me cleans himself and slaps yuki neechan with a potato.
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: I've gone to Wonderland! Don't expect me to be back until next week! XD

I always know where to get delicious food and beverage... :hurr
and what do you mean by "girl-who-is-no-way-like-a-princess"? Don't deny it, you just don't want to admit I have higher status than you, eh? :hurr
Because you eat a lot. Therefore, you are not a princess.

If you know lots of places with delicious food and beverage, then, is there another thing more delicious or as delicious as that gei-xxx-xxx (I forget its name; I hope you know what I'm talking about XD)?

*vomits at the new thread title* Um, I think that title can be accused as a serious self delusion... I think someone needs help here.
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: Sekai de ichiban ohime-sama!

This place..is...uh..
messy :oh
but then again.. are we having a food fight :3c
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Sekai de ichiban ohime-sama!

/me cleans himself and slaps yuki neechan with a potato.
*slaps M#J with giant pumpkin*

---------- Post added at 12:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:13 AM ----------

Because you eat a lot. Therefore, you are not a princess.

If you know lots of places with delicious food and beverage, then, is there another thing more delicious or as delicious as that gei-xxx-xxx (I forget its name; I hope you know what I'm talking about XD)?

*vomits at the new thread title* Um, I think that title can be accused as a serious self delusion... I think someone needs help here.
Who sez princess cannot eat a lot? There's no rules 'bout that. :P

Gei-dan-jai, u mean? I think I know but I'm a little amnesiac right now. Ask me again later. XD

Hey, I was just singing Miku's song. If you don't believe it, try to listen to World is Mine and tell me the first lyrics you hear. :hurr

---------- Post added at 12:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:16 AM ----------

This place..is...uh..
messy :oh
but then again.. are we having a food fight :3c
messy? how could it be messy??
nope, not food fight. (at least for now. :derp)
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Sekai de ichiban ohime-sama!

/me slaps neechan with a squash.
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Sekai de ichiban ohime-sama!

Who sez princess cannot eat a lot? There's no rules 'bout that. :P

Gei-dan-jai, u mean? I think I know but I'm a little amnesiac right now. Ask me again later. XD

Hey, I was just singing Miku's song. If you don't believe it, try to listen to World is Mine and tell me the first lyrics you hear. :hurr
I said it. You don't like it? Get over it.

Yeah, yeah, that one! After I posted the gei, I remembered the dan, but I can't remember the rest. XD

Meh, dislike Vocaloid and Hatsune Miku, so I think I'll pass. :3

And my, my. What a beautiful fight of slapping here. I'm enjoying it to the fullest. :hurr
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Sekai de ichiban ohime-sama!

/me slaps neechan with a squash.
i'll just ignore you from now on. it's hard to argue with commoner like you. despite being "common"er, you just have no "common" sense.

---------- Post added at 09:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:36 PM ----------

I said it. You don't like it? Get over it.

Yeah, yeah, that one! After I posted the gei, I remembered the dan, but I can't remember the rest. XD

Meh, dislike Vocaloid and Hatsune Miku, so I think I'll pass. :3

And my, my. What a beautiful fight of slapping here. I'm enjoying it to the fullest. :hurr
You have no power to create rules. So I'm still a princess no matter what. :p

Bleh~

Then don't complain about the title of this thread. XD

Ho? You want to get slapped too? I and M3J will be honored to do that. :hurr
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Sekai de ichiban ohime-sama!

First time stopping by your thread methinks, didn't know ghosts could HAVE threads :o

Hai :)
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Sekai de ichiban ohime-sama!

You say that as if though you're a princess.

You're not, cuz if you were, the kingdom would get ruined. D:

Plus, I won, so ha!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top