The truth will set you free.

Status
Not open for further replies.

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Make a contract with me!

I was expecting an elaborate explanation, yuki. That's why I asked for a spoiler box. :fail

At any rate, I won't tell you not to do it, since I know you like to do such thing and whatever I say will be useless. I can only hope that your friends.. would survive your torture.

 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Make a contract with me!

I was expecting an elaborate explanation, yuki. That's why I asked for a spoiler box. :fail

At any rate, I won't tell you not to do it, since I know you like to do such thing and whatever I say will be useless. I can only hope that your friends.. would survive your torture.

But I don't want to give you too much spoiler. You should go and watch it yourself. XD

They'll survive. I won't let them to fall that easily.
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Make a contract with me!

I asked for a spoiler because I don't think I'll go to watch it. Argh, you. :fail
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Make a contract with me!

I asked for a spoiler because I don't think I'll go to watch it. Argh, you. :fail
You should go watch it!! :yelling
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Make a contract with me!

Yuuuuuuuuuuuukkkkkiiiiiiiii Your thread is really really dead D: and also I kinda have a proofreading test for you and Phio ;D

I kinda found your Edited Mangas page on accident xD
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Make a contract with me!

Proofreading test? For me and yuki? :o

LOL~ Thanks for the visit, downs. How did you find it? And what do you think? :derp
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Make a contract with me!

Proofreading test? For me and yuki? :o

LOL~ Thanks for the visit, downs. How did you find it? And what do you think? :derp
I found it by clicking some link on Pantelea. So I just did it for fun :XD
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Make a contract with me!

Yuuuuuuuuuuuukkkkkiiiiiiiii Your thread is really really dead D: and also I kinda have a proofreading test for you and Phio ;D

I kinda found your Edited Mangas page on accident xD
Haha. I don't really care whether it's dead or not. :P

Hmm. Actually by clicking the link below my sig, you can go straight to it, you know. :P

---------- Post added at 09:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:28 PM ----------

Proofreading test? For me and yuki? :o

LOL~ Thanks for the visit, downs. How did you find it? And what do you think? :derp
Proofreading test? Gotta check. XD
 

Michalv

Intl Translator
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2010
Messages
441
Reaction score
55
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Make a contract with me!

I found it by clicking some link on Pantelea. So I just did it for fun :XD
Pantalea? Akiko Shikata's song? *got slapped in the face
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Make a contract with me!

You got it right. :D
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Make a contract with me!

Pantalea? Akiko Shikata's song? *got slapped in the face
You listen to Akiko Shikata as well? ^^
Well, right, the site's name is based on her Pantalea album and song. XD
 

Michalv

Intl Translator
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2010
Messages
441
Reaction score
55
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Make a contract with me!

I love Akiko Shikata's Song <3
Pantalea is one of my favourites <333
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: Make a contract with me!

Have you heard utsumei ?
It's so good but I like lost children more. You should check out pantalea, they have alot of info about akiko and her songs.
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Make a contract with me!

Somehow my thread become an advertising place for Pantalea... XD
Well, I don't mind. :cheez

Btw, love your new set, Zel!! :wtf
 

Michalv

Intl Translator
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2010
Messages
441
Reaction score
55
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Make a contract with me!

Have you heard utsumei ?
It's so good but I like lost children more. You should check out pantalea, they have alot of info about akiko and her songs.
Hmm, never heard of utsumei :o

Somehow my thread become an advertising place for Pantalea... XD
Well, I don't mind. :cheez

Btw, love your new set, Zel!! :wtf
Isn't that good? Spread Akiko Shikata's love <3
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Make a contract with me!

Hmm, never heard of utsumei :o


Isn't that good? Spread Akiko Shikata's love <3
Make sure you'll visit Pantalea. :cheez
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Make a contract with me!

I love Akiko Shikata's Song <3
Pantalea is one of my favourites <333
OMG. :wtf You have to join us at Pantalea. ehe. Shameless advertising, but the link is on my sig. :hee

Have you heard utsumei ?
It's so good but I like lost children more. You should check out pantalea, they have alot of info about akiko and her songs.
Zeltrax, it's Utsusemi. :-_-
Am I strange? I found that I like Utsusemi more than LOST CHILDREN. :o Not that LOST CHILDREN is bad, but I'm getting more hooked to Utsusemi at first listening than that Messiah's soundtrack. Hmm.
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Make a contract with me!

hum the terms of the contract?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top