The truth will set you free.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michalv

Intl Translator
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2010
Messages
441
Reaction score
55
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Romeo, Romeo... Wherefore art thou, Romeo?

It's fun to see Yuki "Ojou-sama" vs Benelori ~
Keep trolling :hee
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Romeo, Romeo... Wherefore art thou, Romeo?

It's fun to see Yuki "Ojou-chan" vs Benelori-sensei ~
There...that's more like it:smugbunny
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Romeo, Romeo... Wherefore art thou, Romeo?

You should be proud. For lolo to be your first fanboy. That's an honor. One by one you should turn your stalkers to fanboy, you know. :lmao

And yet you two said you were not on the same level. Ckckckck.
I do not turn stalkers into fanboy. I antagonize them.

---------- Post added at 01:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:00 AM ----------

Well there's a first for everything I guess, if you're willing to even our levels...but it will be hard work to climb up the ladder:3c
Why use the ladder when there's elevator? :cheez I hope you can use the elevator to the utmost. XD

---------- Post added at 01:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:01 AM ----------

It's fun to see Yuki "Ojou-sama" vs Benelori ~
Keep trolling :hee
It will be more fun to see you suffer from it. :hee

---------- Post added at 01:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:01 AM ----------

There...that's more like it:smugbunny
:-_-

Even so, I'm still a hime-sama.
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Romeo, Romeo... Wherefore art thou, Romeo?

Why use the ladder when there's elevator? :cheez I hope you can use the elevator to the utmost. XD
I can though I don't need it...when I take a walk downstairs I'm usually slow and cautious...
Also I'm glad that UR mind is jumping to solutions that would make UR climbing faster...it shows UR eager...so there's some hope at least...right, jouchan?
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Romeo, Romeo... Wherefore art thou, Romeo?

BeneVSXYuki Who will give in first? :jk
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Romeo, Romeo... Wherefore art thou, Romeo?

What is this? Now the self-proclaimed princess is going well with the self-proclaimed Romeo? Interesting. Let's all sit back and watch the show. *gives pop corn to everyone* Feels so good to sit in the viewers seat once in a while, because mostly I'd be the one in the battlefield with that girl. :derp
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Romeo, Romeo... Wherefore art thou, Romeo?

I can though I don't need it...when I take a walk downstairs I'm usually slow and cautious...
Also I'm glad that UR mind is jumping to solutions that would make UR climbing faster...it shows UR eager...so there's some hope at least...right, jouchan?
It means that I'm quicker and wittier in mind than you to be able to find solutions. I do hope that there's hope for you and I do hope you meant "joou-sama". XD

---------- Post added at 05:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:27 PM ----------

BeneVSXYuki Who will give in first? :jk
Give in? Are there such words?

---------- Post added at 05:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:28 PM ----------

Nah i'll pass :hee
Oh no, I insist. *put on the sweetest smile*

---------- Post added at 05:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:28 PM ----------

What is this? Now the self-proclaimed princess is going well with the self-proclaimed Romeo? Interesting. Let's all sit back and watch the show. *gives pop corn to everyone* Feels so good to sit in the viewers seat once in a while, because mostly I'd be the one in the battlefield with that girl. :derp
I'll be happy to drag you into the battlefield again. :hee
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Romeo, Romeo... Wherefore art thou, Romeo?

What is this? Now the self-proclaimed princess is going well with the self-proclaimed Romeo? Interesting. Let's all sit back and watch the show. *gives pop corn to everyone* Feels so good to sit in the viewers seat once in a while, because mostly I'd be the one in the battlefield with that girl. :derp
iknowright :hee *takes popcorn from phio and passes nachos to everyone*

Give in? Are there such words?
:oh I think so, does it not exist in your dictionary? I'll happily lend you mine. :amuse
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Romeo, Romeo... Wherefore art thou, Romeo?

iknowright :hee *takes popcorn from phio and passes nachos to everyone*



:oh I think so, does it not exist in your dictionary? I'll happily lend you mine. :amuse
Thanks. I'll soon turn your dictionary into papier-mache. :cheez
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Romeo, Romeo... Wherefore art thou, Romeo?

It means that I'm quicker and wittier in mind than you to be able to find solutions. I do hope that there's hope for you and I do hope you meant "joou-sama". XD
Wittier than me? The ladder or elevator...those were designed for UR use, so please include me into UR posts after U caught up

---------- Post added at 09:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:18 AM ----------

Thanks. I'll soon turn your dictionary into papier-mache. :cheez
This is contradictory with UR other post...and here I thought U were eager to learn, so you would catch up...and you dare to say UR wittier...-_-;
Sorry to call you jouchan btw...U spoiled brat
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Romeo, Romeo... Wherefore art thou, Romeo?

Thanks. I'll soon turn your dictionary into papier-mache. :cheez
What are you going to make out of it? I love paper-mache :zomg
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Romeo, Romeo... Wherefore art thou, Romeo?

Wittier than me? The ladder or elevator...those were designed for UR use, so please include me into UR posts after U caught up

---------- Post added at 09:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:18 AM ----------



This is contradictory with UR other post...and here I thought U were eager to learn, so you would catch up...and you dare to say UR wittier...-_-;
Sorry to call you jouchan btw...U spoiled brat
Designed for MY use? I have no intention to go down. I'll just jump of I want to go down.

Why do I need to catch up too? Don't you know that I have finished reading the whole dictionary?
I was spoiled indeed, my parents love me too much but now I'm not spoiled anymore and I'm not a brat since I'm an adult now. :P

---------- Post added at 03:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:35 PM ----------

What are you going to make out of it? I love paper-mache :zomg
What do you want me to make? :cheez
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Romeo, Romeo... Wherefore art thou, Romeo?

Make me, outta paper mache :thumbs
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Romeo, Romeo... Wherefore art thou, Romeo?

Make me, outta paper mache :thumbs
Make you? What will you give me in return?
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Romeo, Romeo... Wherefore art thou, Romeo?

Whatever your heart desires......






As long I don't have to spend anything :amuse
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Romeo, Romeo... Wherefore art thou, Romeo?

Whatever your heart desires......






As long I don't have to spend anything :amuse
Are you sure with that? You will be shocked with my heart's desires. :hurr
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Romeo, Romeo... Wherefore art thou, Romeo?

oh really? :o

show me a glimpse......of your heart I mean :fail
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Romeo, Romeo... Wherefore art thou, Romeo?

oh really? :o

show me a glimpse......of your heart I mean :fail
somehow... that sounds a bit off. and weird. :hurr
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Romeo, Romeo... Wherefore art thou, Romeo?

I know I know, I was referring to your heart's desires. :fail
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top