The truth will set you free.

Status
Not open for further replies.

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Possessed.

Being the one talking doesn't disqualify you as people. Unless you're an animal. Or plant.
Aren't we entities higher than human, Mom? So we are no human. Geez, you taught me that.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Possessed.

Wait, what? paired up with yuki? Damnit yuki, stop them! :yelling
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Possessed.

Not like that, I'm flattered tbh.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Possessed.

Let's leave it ambiguous
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Possessed.

Aren't we entities higher than human, Mom? So we are no human. Geez, you taught me that.
I don't say that we're not human. We're human, but superior... :mono

---------- Post added at 12:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:05 PM ----------

Wait, what? paired up with yuki? Damnit yuki, stop them! :yelling
I'm trying! :yelling

---------- Post added at 12:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:05 PM ----------

Not like that, I'm flattered tbh.
That's not helping. :-_-
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Last edited:

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Possessed.

Because my heart lies elsewhere... plus shouldn't I be flattered? she's a catch.....[sizept=1]a difficult one nonetheless[/sizept]
:-_- I don't know whether to be flattered or offended to be "a catch".

Then you try stopping it! :yelling
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Possessed.

Because my heart lies elsewhere... plus shouldn't I be flattered? she's a catch.....[sizept=1]a difficult one nonetheless[/sizept]


Didn't know you as a troll phio :poke :derp
Hee~ Shall I go and grab her here too? :hurr

Me? Troll? You must be joking. :gwah
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Possessed.

:-_- I don't know whether to be flattered or offended to be "a catch".



Then you try stopping it! :yelling
It's a bloody compliment, :-_-

you would probably die without your little MH harem bob :heh
What are you talking about? I don't have a harem. I respect the MH ladies too much to label them as such :mono

Hee~ Shall I go and grab her here too? :hurr

Me? Troll? You must be joking. :gwah
No, I'll be going to her instead :notrust

I solemnly joke my dear :hmph :heh
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Cos'è la vita se non una lunga dolce illusione?

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top