- Joined
- Jun 5, 2011
- Messages
- 4,649
- Reaction score
- 1,475
- Age
- 34
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
Re: Please Distract Me with Comedy or Whatever.
I treated them a cake.
Well, it's a very expensive cake.
You should rest and snuggle inside your blanket.
Well, there are some particular people who I bully more than the others because their reactions are so fun to watch, but I think I've bullied everyone.
If you forget, I'm not nice.
What do you mean by what is left of the year? Well, the tradition is like that indeed, it's just that since it's near exam period, everyone is busy. Many people forget my birthday. So I don't think it's in their mind to gift me. Well, at least, my sister promised me a gift, and just now some of my friends bought me a cake.How long do you have left of the year? It seems to me that most countries outside the UK at least, have the tradition to gift others on their birthdays. It seems to unsual to me. Did you treat your friends to food then?
It's gotten worse today, been sneezing and blowing my nose all night. Gotta go have breakfast and some tea then head out. Ugh
Is there any particular person you enjoying bullying or just everyone that crosses your path?
It's not about obligation, it's being nice....![]()
I treated them a cake.
Well, it's a very expensive cake.You should rest and snuggle inside your blanket.
Well, there are some particular people who I bully more than the others because their reactions are so fun to watch, but I think I've bullied everyone.
If you forget, I'm not nice.




.
Coincidentally, I've just worked this 2-day event and one of the guys that worked with us was absolutely bullied to no ends, well we were all guys and just mucked around, mostly banter but he got it worse because he'd get upset but wouldn't lash out, just sorta twitch
and sorta go like this:
She just gave us small papers with "Stop bullying" words on it (mine is the only one with the word "please"





.
. 
